[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm trying to be faithful, but thinking of all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ANGRYWOJAK.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRYWOJAK.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
Guys, I'm trying to be faithful, but thinking of all the sluts out there is making me really angry and on edge.

How do I be pure and faithful like everyone else?
>>
>>18436743
>pure and faithful
>everyone else
pick one
>>
My opinion is that if it's really that bad just break up with your girlfriend. Some people are just not relationship people. I can understand what it feels like to want to fuck a lot of different women but if you truly love someone you won't do that behind the person back that you are in love with.
>>
>>18436753
This is exactly why I'm doing the single thing for awhile. I like getting my dick wet too much and currently that outweighs the need for a stable mate.
>>
I mean...there are a lot of murderers out there but does that mean you should go out and murder people? Probably not. OP calm down and be a good person for your own sake and as a 'fuck you' to the faithless cheaters out there.
>>
Why do their lives affect you?
>>
Can we really have an open discussion about this, is something wrong with me? I see girls with chokers, and those miley cyrus buns, and wearing jean shorts and hipster glasses and their cleavage sticking out and its like I'm just instantly drawn to that, like how Donald Trump said "I can't control myself, I just gotta kiss them." It really feels like that.

But so many people seem to be in relationships and get married. Is there something wrong with me that I have those hormonal impulses? I've been called sleazy and nasty, and I have a daddy kink and I like choking and slapping and all that shit, and a lot of girls like it to and I just like doing all of that with all these other nasty girls.

I'm 26 and all I think about is fucking. Doggy style fucking girls with big juicy asses, and 69ing, and deep tongue kissing, and hickeys and sucking on tits and getting blowjobs.
>>
>>18436786
lol no you're not alone. I'm 26 and honestly rough nasty jungle sex is all I want. Yeah kids,and all that other bullshit is nice, but I havent had my sexual fill yet. For starters I still need to cross of the bucket list number of fucking a chick from every country. On some 31 flavors shit yo. When I see a attractive chick, I dont think of our future or being in love or any of that shit. I think about plowing her in the nearest restroom and continuing my day. My dick does alot of thinking these days.
>>
mate idk what the secret is, I just don't care about sluts, especially when I'm with someone. its like my ability to see someone as a partner turns off when I'm in a relationship and I'm committed to that woman. it's always been that way, idk what to tell you.

I was thinking I needed to just find some slut to fuck because jacking off does nothing... then I found a slutty girl that was in to me and I'm just utterly disgusted by her. that said,

>>18436786
>doggy style fucking
>69ing
>not into tongue kissing
>sucking on tits
>and blowjobs
sound pretty fucking good. thinking about sex is normal, but idk what the fuck to do with my high sex drive that got woken up recently at this point.

also, dude,
>daddy kink
>choking
>slapping her (ass is fine but I'm assuming you mean face)
really?

>>18436841
>fucking a chick from every country
fucking gross.
>>
I wished I cared about sex at all anymore. The only daydreaming I do involves violence. I don't know why, I've just grown to accept it.

It's lonely, though. You can't tell anyone something like that. At least people already assume you're thinking about fucking them.

Anyway, if I can suppress my lust for aggression, you can suppress your lust for booty. Or break up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.