[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need fucking /adv/ice. I've liked the same girl for almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493507111374.jpg (42KB, 773x645px) Image search: [Google]
1493507111374.jpg
42KB, 773x645px
I need fucking /adv/ice.
I've liked the same girl for almost 2 years. And each day I like her even more. I've tried many solutions. shit i thought losing my virginity was gonna bring my confidence up with dating.it never did. not one fucking bit. I need help. Im crazy for this girl. if i dont have a solution. i really should fucking kill myself.

Yes. I've told her. her respond
"idk how to respond to that but thanks"

Jesus fuck why does love fucking suck?
>>
okay. agreed. love fucking sucks. are you and this girl friends?
>>
>>18436632
I mean we talk in school for a bit junior year. but 10th grade we talked a lot bc we sat next to each other. that's how I fell in love with her.
>>
Sounds like she isn't interested if that's her response. It's gonna suck and it won't be easy but my advice would be to move on. It'll hurt but it's better than your current situation. And over time the pain will subside and you'll find someone who reciprocates your feelings.
>>
>>18436619
Why is she so important to end your life over? Whats her value?
>>
>>18436640
I've tried my fucking best man. not even drugs helped. idk how i can move on
>>18436642
I don't know man. When I see her i shit you not my heart hurts of joy. im serious. shes just perfect.. i honestly can't explain it.
>>
>>18436653
I comprehend but tread carefully she might use your love for her to damage you
>>
>>18436658
What do you mean.
>>
>>18436662
Well she never gave you a full answer to her being your woman and youre to the point of seppuku if she doesnt want you.... Whos to say she wont take advantage of you OP? Whos to say shell be your Haruko San to your Sakuragi?
>>
>>18436672
So best solution is suicide :).
Like i said she means a lot to me. but she dont care about me.
seeing her makes me happy. shit knowing shes alive is the reason why im alive.

looks like I'll be going to hell sometime soon B)
o yeee
>>
>>18436684
At least whack a few muslims while youre at it.
>>
>>18436689
Nah. I don't roll like that. nice knowing you anon :)
>>
>>18436619
Why do you love her and care about her so much, when she does not return those feelings for you? What makes her the center of your world?
>>
>>18436779
I love her
bc she isn't like other girls who post shit on social media, start drama, etc.

shes really chill
shes short
beautiful
she has the same humor like me with memes.
shes just perfect.
all my 18 years ive been alive. I've never met a girl like her.

and why do i still care when she dont. i have no fucking idea man...
>>
Okay anon sit down and regulate your breathing, there's a lot to take in and since none of us have the time to guide you through every step of the way, you're going to take this the hard way all in one go.

1. Your first mistake was thinking that you "love" her. There's many reasons this will weird just about anyone out, and especially your target of affection, but I'm not going to get into that.
=> Realize that Love doesn't exist. It's real, but not in the way you imagined it; and men and women "love" (note the quotation marks) differently.

2. You are insecure and unconfident. You probably are aware of this already, but there is a need to hammer it in to help you really understand and realize the root of the problem.
=> It's a fact that women, actually not just women but pretty much everyone, like confident and happy people. Start working on yourself more and learn to love yourself. People will be naturally drawn to you, that girl you think you "love" is no exception.

3. Treating that girl in a special way is actually accomplishing the opposite of what you want. You are friendzoning yourself by unintentionally ruining her impression of you, and if you try looking at you from her perspective, you might appear like an undesirable, awkward and weird, probably even slightly creepy guy.
=> Don't treat her specially. Be normal and be cool around her, be straightforward with how you feel about her but try not to put too much stress on her—have you realized you can potentially stress her out with your affection? And secondly, you have got to realize she ISN'T special. See #4.

4. You have Oneitis. It's a mental disease, related to romantic relationships specifically. It is bad for you and your target of affection.
=> Realize that she isn't the One. There is no One, and she is no exception. Be confident and try approaching her, and if it doesn't work out, move on to the next. Think of it as practice to help you get better.

Sorry kid, reality is harsh.
>>
>>18436938
Holy fuck. thanks man. Your advice helped me out. im gonna read that everytime im in my feels crying over her. i really appreciate you writing that.
You're right
i should focus more on myself than others. School starts in Aug
i have 3 months to fix myself. thank you.
>>
>>18436954
No probs kid I'm glad I could be of help.
Good luck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.