[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i achieve happiness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feels bad man.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
how do i achieve happiness?
>>
from the looks of it you generally dont, best you can get is a fleeting sense of happiness and if youre lucky the time in between isnt completely miserable
>>
>>18436404
wish i was that lucky
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VDMwCZqenV
>>
>>18436394
What do you want? If you don't know what you want, figure it out. After figuring it out, why don't you have what you want? Make goals to achieve what you want. Eventually obtain what you want and therein happiness
>>
happiness is not something you achieve. it isn't like you will do something and then be happy for the rest of your life. Happiness is something you have to continually make for yourself and then recognize.

start with the little things like enjoying a nice walk in the park or something going your way, enjoy a good meal. then work your way up to increasing your self esteem by accomplishing goals. again start small and work your way up, maybe eat a little better or get more active, then work on your career or dreams, then work on getting a family or whatever you want to spread that continuing happiness.

its not a switch you magically figure out how to flip on and thats it. horrah! youre happy forever now!

its like a building, you lay the foundation, build the walls, the roof, put in lights, furniture, what have you. But then you still have to keep the building running with regular maintenance and cleaning.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ
>>
>>18436394
Entertain your basic needs. Food, shelter, clothing, health, etc.

Then, do something good for others. Help out on chores, donate stuff to the needy.

>I'm depressed/sperglord/autismo
>Nope. You're hungry. Grab a Snickers™
>>
If you try to be happy you won't be happy
>>
Stop trying to control everything.
>>
>>18436394
Have you seen "trolls"?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.