[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My new boyfriend let me give him a rimjob. It was completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1474461450154.jpg (11KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1474461450154.jpg
11KB, 250x236px
My new boyfriend let me give him a rimjob. It was completely spur of the moment: one second I'm licking his balls and crease of his thighs, then his taint and then he just bucked up and there I was. And we went for it. Man it was so good and neither of us had a clue.

Afterwards he expressed how he never even thought about that stuff as something that can be done in a heterosexual relationship. Which is something I find that many heterosexual dudes think. There's a whole world out there, babes, don't deny yourselves the pleasure if you might be into it. I myself have been in lesbian relations, which does involve a LOT of exploration, so I'm down for serious butt-magic.

As of now, I've only used my tongue, but if we're going to go any further than this then I need to know more of the technical stuff. What's a proper procedure for penetration? Where do I find the prostate? Can I work up to pegging? Because that'd be fucking fantastic.

>tl;dr: How do I annihilate my boyfriend's butthole safely?
>>
>>18436150
To be clear, I want to hear some first hand accounts as either a giver or receiver. There will be questions.
>>
Hehe
>>
That's repugnant
>>
ehehehehe

he
>>
>>18436170
eheh
>>
No.
>>
Ha, gaaaay
>>
>>18436150
Can't you just kill him?
>>
>>18436150
Don't you get shit on your tongue? Is this a scat fetish?
>>
>>18436183
I don't know, can you kill someone via pleasuring their bunghole?
>>
>>18436190
I don't think it's a good idea to peg him.
>>
>>18436187
Oh, this is a common misconception. The rectum (read: not the colon) does not store feces when evacuated. Through cleaning yourself up properly and having a good diet with fiber, it should be nothin' but net when you go to shit. Therefore, my boyfriend and I don't have shit-butt. Sure, there's probably lingering particles too small to see, but poop plays no part in our butt play.

Furthermore, we only do this if we are having a two-player shower and get in the mood.
>>
>>18436194
Yeah? Please, do go on.
>>
File: a.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>My new boyfriend let me give him a rimjob
>let me
I understand giving someone a rimjob because you love them and want to make them feel good, but surely you don't enjoy the taste of asshole?
>>
File: 1496883947605.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496883947605.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>
>>18436150
Tongue
Finger and lube until you easily go 2-3 fingers. Then proceed to fuck slowly until his body adjusts to where you go ham on that ass. And if you have long nails then you're going have to think of something else. If he doesn't want to get ass fucked then one of those prostate vibe things is a good way to spice things up or open him up to the idea of it.
>>
File: 1497914834574.jpg (23KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497914834574.jpg
23KB, 600x630px
>>18436250
>3 fingers
>>
>>18436261
Oh please, three female fingers that are not directly horizontal have the same collective girth of a strap on or penis.
>>
>>18436238
It didn't taste like anything but skin, anon.
Like I said, we're -so fresh and so clean- when we get to it.
>>
>>18436250
I got in the habit of keeping my nails short back in the day when I was crushing puss. It's common lesbian courtesy to not Edward Scissorfinger your partner to death.

Can't I just use my own vibrators on him?
>>
File: 1497916540125.jpg (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497916540125.jpg
53KB, 800x800px
>>18436321
>own vibrators on him
>>
>>18436150

Faggot
>>
>>18436321
why don't you just rip his dick off too?
>>
my ex boyfriend used to love when i fingered his ass/ate his ass

i didn't like it at all but hey the things you do for love right
>>
File: why.jpg (276KB, 710x1134px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
276KB, 710x1134px
>>18436321
Why can't you just let him fuck you? What's the next step? Slip estorgen pills into his water?
>>
>>18436338
>>18436334
>>18436333
>>18436183
>b-but-t anon! that's gay and i'm st-straight! right?
>>
>>18436347
no you
>>
File: great man.jpg (53KB, 468x484px) Image search: [Google]
great man.jpg
53KB, 468x484px
>>18436347
Yeah, this guy is gonna achieve a lot of great things.
>>
>>18436355
who are you even talking to dude
>>
File: strap-on.jpg (45KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
strap-on.jpg
45KB, 750x750px
>>18436347
What's the appeal?
>>
>>18436362
For me or him? Because it's great for us both so far.
>>
>>18436338
We get to that l8, sk8r.
Foreplay is so much fun for us. I pity the fools that just start sticking things in holes like they're digging for gold.
>>
I could never picture myself receiving a rimjob, I wouldn't know what to do with myself, I think my brain would just shut down and I'd die.
>>
Tried it, felt like I'd betrayed my dad or something.
>>
>>18436411
Asking in earnest, got no idea about how you guys think: Are you embarrassed of your butts? Or is it scary? If it makes you feel good and the person makes you feel loved, comfortable and sexy, would you still not do it?

I can understand the scary part. It's very exposing. I felt similarly for years every time someone went down on me, being spread open like that and all that. I didn't even know what my own vagina looked like. After I got more acquainted with myself, I was able to enjoy myself. I was more confident about what I liked and wanted.
>>
>>18436150
Have you looked into sounding?
>>
>>18436436
You mean urethral sounding? I don't really find it arousing and it looks painful. I wouldn't want to for myself. If my boy wants it done to him though, I'm there for him yesterday oh man. Anything he wants.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0h4iXvZAxkz
>>
>>18436445
OP here, fuck that's some good shit. Colloquially.
>>
>>18436444
Read up some more about it. Apparently it's not so painful for bros if done correctly. I'm down, I can flow with that.
>>
>>18436362
Why does it have balls?
>>
I'm not in love, I thought I was, they never asked for anything like this but wanted to toss my salad a few times but I didn't want it. I'd hope if I met someone they wouldn't consider this a dealbreaker, I mean there are gay dudes who won't do anal and I'm a prude for not wanting to eat ass?... gtfo of here
>>
>>18437512
The way you type it's unclear if you're the giver or receiver.
>>
>>18437528
Either way.
>>
>>18436321
If you can get it to sit in the correct spot sure. It might not be that bad, small vibes probably would cause a little bit of squirming and melting.
>>18436427
Conceptually it's wonderful. In practice it can be painful and not with the time and effort. There's a curve on the marginal enjoyment of butt stuff for guys. Personally, on the bedroom I'm open for butt play yet things like sapping my ass always makes me get angry like a drunk brawler. Must be a sports things, I always had to deck a dude if he felt me up.
>>
I hate assplay but that's just me.
>>
Lube in ridiculous amounts
Use only one finger, push in gently, extract, apply more lube, push in gently, extract, more lube, repeat.
You need him to be lubed up on the inside
Do ghe same with two fingers then maybe one of your dildos if he takes a liking to it.
Probably wank him off or suck him off while doing, otherwise he might not get a good stimulation out of it.
MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF LUBE, remember?
>>
So you take the pistol, you point it to his neck, the rest is pretty straight forward.
>>
>>18436150

>pegging

You may as well admit youre a pathetic woman that envies men and their penises, but yes your boyfriend sounds like enough of a sissy to be pegged. Have fun and be safe.
>>
ITT: bucketloads of insecure people

Have fun, OP! Your guy sounds awesome.
>>
>>18436150
>I'm licking his balls and crease of his thighs, then his taint and then he just bucked up and there I was. And we went for it. Man it was so good

Try eating his poop, it will blow your mind.
>>
>>18436199
Sounds like you have the misconception and not us, shiteater
>>
My gf always wants to stick her finger in my butt while we're doing it. She hasn't done it yet but she keeps grabbing my ass and balls and gooch and she keeps getting closer to it every time.
Personally I've never put anything in my ass. It sounds kinda gay so I don't think I'd be into it.

Does it feel like your butt is fucking up a turd? Will I be traumatized if she actually penetrates me? If I like it, how do I get comfortable with the idea of asking to put stuff in my ass? I'm pretty sure I'd feel weird about it considering the vile things that come out of there.
>>
>>18436150
Here is a good link to help yall

https://www.hipforums.com/topic/445078-today-im-going-to-fuck-my-ass-guide/
>>
>>18437772
>today-im-going-to-fuck-my-ass
You guys want to know why I'm making a name for myself and keep banking on it?
>>
What does he do for a living.
>>
>>18436239
I wish people would stop posting this. It's physically painful to watch.
>>
>>18436150
If you want to get into butt stuff, an enema is a must. I've drunkenly fucked random chicks in the ass and there was poop. Not fun.
>>
>>18436427
It's kind of embarrassing, I don't want to be dirty. Also I don't even know how to respond when girls compliment my butt or say it's cute
>>
>>18436150
the prostate is like a couple of inches in and it's a slightly harder surface. it takes a long time to achieve a prostate orgasm, and I don't think you should peg him just yet until you're sure of what you're doing
>>
OP you sound cool so im pretty sure i know the answer already.... you let him fuck your ass right?
>>
I'm a guy that has gotten pleasure from butt stuff, but I could never bring it into the bedroom. It's something I've done a few times, and have found pleasure from, but there's too many elements to it that I don't like, and wouldn't like with another person.

For one, I generally like being dominant in the bedroom, and ass play for dudes is the most submissive thing there is. I wouldn't be able to look my girl in the face as a man.

It's not really about insecurity, just preferring other things, and not liking the clean-up and "after-feel" of the whole process.
>>
File: IMG_1882.jpg (3KB, 63x94px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.jpg
3KB, 63x94px
See this is the kind of shit that turns me off about sex. Why the fuck would I want my girlfriend's mouth (which I kiss with my own mouth) anywhere near my fudge tunnel? You're just getting each other sick at that point.
>>
>>18440030

This is also a good point. Even if it's clean, this is the equivalent of eating a steak out of a urinal because you just saw the janitor douse it in bleach.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.