[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that if you consistently notice the dryness of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490880208393.jpg (49KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490880208393.jpg
49KB, 404x600px
Is it true that if you consistently notice the dryness of your mouth, you're having severe depressions?
>>
>>18435841
If your ony enjoyable activity through day is sleeping (because only when you sleep you dont feel that hole in your chest), they you probably have depression and should seek professional help.

Otherwise you are probably just another sad lost teenager who forgot how to do things which bring him joy.
>>
>>18435841
No it just means that you are a mouth breather.

Tip 1 close your mouth then INHALE through your nose.
>>
>>18435841
No, it's true that if you're over 25 you're probably having severe depression. It's likely the default state of mind for anyone who actually understands the world.
>>
>>18435841

nah, if you are severely depressed you dont need weird tips to figure it out
>>
>>18436825
>anyone who actually understands the world.
If I actually understood the world, I'd have all the power in the world to make the world as I saw fit, yes?

so then why would I be depressed?
>>
>>18436868
Hahahahahah fucking retard.
The only thing you'd get to know is that you're worth less than shit. That's all there is to know about the world, good luck on your journey
Fucking kids and their atari gameboys
>>
>>18436868
I feel you understood the world you'd understand it's not a fucking happy place,you can't just change something so big,especially when you're so worthless
>>
No. It means you're a mouthbreather. If you're depressed you won't notice ANYTHING. Or you'll notice EVERYTHING.
>>
>>18435841
I actually HAVE severe depression, and I rarely have a dry mouth.
>>
>>18437656
There's a positive correlation between intelligence and depression. Intelligent people tend to understand that the world's not generally a very nice place once you look past the surface and get depressed as a result.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.