[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've not been officially diagnosed me with being a Sociopath,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (50KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50KB, 1920x1080px
I've not been officially diagnosed me with being a Sociopath, but for years I have believed it.

I show all the signs and have deliberately done things to hurt people for my own personal gain then left then stranded when I was done using them.

I don't have a problem with lying, I don't have a heart for anyone, and I don't care about life like most people.

Although I long for a relationship where my partner is okay with being used and manipulated for my own use. How do I go about this? I'm out of school and work a minimum wage job trying to save to go back to college for Psychology.

I have had three long relationships, but I have hurt all the woman because I was bored with them.
>>
>>18435626
>partner is being ok with being used and manipulated
Heh. If you are true sociopath, then you cant do this. Because living with somebody will sooner or later make you mad at them. How do you handle stress, anger and resement? Even two normal people living and loving each other lash out from time to time. Only their love and empathy holds them from burning the other other to the ground.

And seriously, what do you have to gain from relationships? Sex? Children? Social prestige? Do you see people as objects?

You are better of alone, paying hookers or fucking sluts from bar / tinder.
>>
>>18435626
You're not a sociopath or a psychopath just a dick.
>>
>>18435790
High key this. Unless your Norman Bates then you're probably just a huge asshole like me. It's ok. I've accepted that I'm a dick cause that can change when I decide to. You live and die with sociopathy whether you like it or not.
>>
>>18435626

You're not a sociopath you're just an asshole. The "I'm a sociopath meme" is ultra played out, bruh. You're a piece of shit. Stop trying to romanticize it with rare, self-diagnosed mental illnesses.
>>
>>18435626
Just a Dick.
>>
You aren't a sociopath.
You're just young and edgy.
your phrasing shows that you don't have the depraved perspective on the relationship between effort and reward that an "emotionless" person would have.

let us consider, for a moment, that you had programmed an AI to control a human body with the primary mission being to exploit scenarios that offered the highest reward to effort ratio. We would not see this machine engaging in "courting" women, because the things obtainable inside of a relationship are easily obtainable in other scenarios with less effort.Using your imagination, I'm sure you can make other, significant distinctions between yourself and this machine. This machine would be unlikely to hold down a "minimum wage job", probably resorting to crime as a more efficient way to spend it's time. We would probably not see this machine pursuing higher education; this does not suit the "gambling" mentality of low effort to high payout ventures.

I'm sure you get the idea.
>>
I thought this was true of me during a particularly low point in my depression. Reality is that sociopathy and psychopathy are extremely rare disorders.

The real problem is that once you start viewing yourself as a sociopath, it becomes very easy to excuse your actions and reject any attempt to rectify your situation.

You have to actively try to be a kind, welcoming, and good-natured person. Fake it 'til you make it, really. It sounds difficult, and it is, but you've already made the first step by admitting you are the way you are and coming on here.

You aren't beyond redemption, anon. Have a good week, and make a change. I'll be on this thread if you need more advice on how to start.
>>
I have a better diagnosis for you OP:

"An attention seeking faggot"
>>
>>18435626
A sociopath doesnt consider itself a sociopath. And going to school for psychology with a self diagnosis is bullshit. I can tell you with confidence you wont be hired due to your self diagnosis. Im pretty sure you suffer from that disorder where people have this feeling of them having some medical condition. Also me and you are not to be seen equals. You do not want to have a mental illness nor do you want to go to short term and get bootyjuice.
>>
>>18436005
Hes probably just a sadist.
>>
OP got crushed he ain't comin' back
>>
You're most likely not a sociopath, just kid of a jerk (and kind of dumb if you have believed this for years).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.