[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I mess up or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1497129205229.jpg (6KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497129205229.jpg
6KB, 225x250px
Theirs a 50 something year old at work
>I've been there for 3 years
>We would just make small talk and she jokes a lot
>She smokes
>Now recently on year 3 she's said if she was younger she'd chase me.
>I ask how old she is. She's hesitant but tells.
>I say that's not old
>She breaks eye contact and looks shocked
>Many weeks later we're alone and she touches my hand
>Now its been a few months. I see her at work every now and then but its briefly.
>Other day she sees me and I'm busy looking for something.
>As I search she greets me and gently scratches my back
>We talk a little and she laughs at unfunny joke
>We hold eye contact smiling then I leave

She's divorced. She wants the D or just lonely?

Update
No i didnt say lets fuck lol. I made small talk movies since she used to let me borrow them. So i said what movies you seen lately? She gave a lengthy answer. I told her a movie I seen in theaters. She told me she rathers see movies at home and blah with little jokes. I agreed it is better. Then slipped in you ever want to see a movie some time? She said her neighbor always bugs her with tickets but she rather watch em at home but thanks with a smile. I smiled and said you're welcome. If I corrected her I'd look more desperate and ruin her excuse. She could easily said we can at my place if she was with it.

The funny part minutes before I went for it she greeted me. Said she likes seeing me cause Im so cute and made small talk.
>>
The bottom four sentences of green text happened last week.
>>
Fml
>>
Cmon
>>
which part makes you think you messed up?
>>
>>18435629
/b/ says i should've been more direct
>>
/b/ also says traps aren't gay
>>
Ask her out for a drink or coffee.
See how the conversation goes.

Good - mention movie
Bad - treat her like a co-worker
>>
actually wait how old are you?
>>
>>18435648
>>
>>18435664
ehhh you're fine
as for whether she's lonely or just wants the D... probably both m8
>>
>>18435670
Doesn't matter now. She rejected me. Read the update below the question you quoted
>>
>>18435647
Look at the update in the OP below the question
>>
>>18435645
Wtf is a trap
>>
>>18435707
gay
a trap is gay, anon
>>
>>18435710
Why not just say gay
>>
>>18435579
>Then slipped in you ever want to see a movie some time? She said her neighbor always bugs her with tickets but she rather watch em at home but thanks with a smile.
She probably thought you wanted to invite her to the cinema and said she rather watches movies at home. That's not a no. It leaves the door open for you to ask if she wanted to see one at your place or at hers. It probably was a hint. I mean she's obv horny for you, that's why I read into it that way.

It's not a bad situation. She knows you're interested, didn't reject you. Another opportunity will arise and then you'll just straight out invite her to your place.
>>
>>18435828
I dont have my own place
>>
Next time you talk take her up on her offer to watch a movie and fuck the shit out her, she obviously wants the d
>>
>>18436029
She didnt offer shit though
>>
>>18435828
Is the ball now in her court?
>>
>>
>>18435988
in your conversation she told you about the neighbour she rejected and said that she'd like to wach movies at here place.
>>
>>18437170
... just go to here place then.
>>
this sounds potentially interesting.

she could either be lonely, wanting the big D, or playing with your virgin ass.

I am guessing a bit of all 3, with number 3 being the plausible deniability clause.

you're going to have to continue flirting a bit, you can't just rush in and expect her to go full Mrs Robinson.

Continue the movie convo, mention some good DVD you got that you could watch together. Etc.

remember to play it ice cool, eye contact, don't bat an eyelid, assume the sale. that will get things going.

an older woman will do wonders for your life education, my young friend, trust me.
>>
oh and don't mention the age thing, like "you look for your age", ditch all references to her age, and just keep the flattery and compliments and shit. that won't be hard since you're a kissless virgin, but that's fine, you're about to be schooled in the ways of love by a skilful teacher.

the thing here is to be flirty, playful, and confident. you can't take any of this shit too literally, so play along and be charming. that will get you laid.
>>
>>18435579
>She said her neighbor always bugs her with tickets but she rather watch em at home but thanks with a smile. I smiled and said you're welcome. If I corrected her I'd look more desperate and ruin her excuse.

Whet if she didn't get it and it wasn't an excuse?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.