[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So at the end of the month I will be homeless, I'll have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: EAGLE.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [Google]
EAGLE.png
325KB, 560x559px
So at the end of the month I will be homeless, I'll have about $200 I'm 23 years old,no car, no family, no friends and live in midwest USA. I'm looking for a job with housing on a farm or something of the sort, I'm willing to take any job as long as I get some kind of housing and food
>>
>>18435570
Keep your chin up anon and get on top of this before the end of the month. Call anywhere and everywhere. I really recommend the military. Easy to get in and absolutely amazing benefits. Also bonus is that you're extremely unlikely to see any combat, it'll be just like working a normal job.
>join the military (navy/air force/air national guard.)
>craigslist
>halfway house
>http://wwoof.net/
>https://www.workaway.info/
>http://www.helpx.net/
>>
Best of luck to you anon
>>
>>18435585
Thanks, I started looking into helpx. I don't think I can get into a halfway house but I plan to eventually go into the military when I get back on my feet.
>>
>>18435585
>join the military
I'd like to add to this. A reserve/guard component of the military is something to look into.
Basic training will provide you with living essentials (3 hots and a cot) along with decent pay. This continues into secondary training, where you learn a particular skill for the military, perhaps one that can be used in the civilian world after you returned. I have a buddy that enlisted in the reserves as a plumber and became fully certified. You may be able to snag a nice bonus, too. It's easy to save money during the training process. You can return with more money and possibly a skill.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497890248260.jpg (34KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497890248260.jpg
34KB, 634x471px
Make sure you buy a gym membership if you can afford one:
1)You will have a loker to keep your shit relatively safe
2)You can take showers, shave etc (so you look ok and smell ok for future interviews)
>>
Clean record?
Wanna work with weed?
If you can get to CO, I can hook you up with a job working in a corporate weed farm
>>
>>18435778
Unfortunately I don't have a citizenship, I'm a permanent resident but I'm studying for naturalization, after which I plan on doing some kind of military service, likely air force.

>>18435783
Are there living accommodations, I'm not looking to be a bum
>>
>>18435570
do the American thing. pack up ur shit, sell all assets and hitch out to California for a new life. ppl are friendly if you are a sincere person, youll get a connect in no time. Dont buy weed or smoke until u get a job tho.
>>
>>18435946
Maybe if I had more money with me but I have some clothes and thats about it, I also want to know I'll have a job wherever I arrive
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.