[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London Trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey everyone.
I am a Danish dude planning with my friend to go to London this summer, however my parents would not approve of it, therefore they can't know.
I'll tell them I'm going to stay at his house for 5 days, and then tell them that we're going to germany to visit his grandmother, as we've done that before. That explains the necessity to bring my passport.
Should I do it? How would I best make an alibi? How can I best avoid being caught?
Thanks!
>>
I don't get it. How could your family know if you're bringing your passport or not? Your pants doesn't have pockets??
>>
>>18435066
Go on ebay or w/e and order some souvenirs from whichever town in Germany that your friend's granny lives. Give them to your parents as gifts when you get home.
>>
The best thing would be to avoid contact with them for the duration of the trip. If that can not be done for whatever reason, then make sure to have a plan for where you are and what you are doing for any time you may be in contact with them. A variation of whatever you really are doing is the easiest to both fabricate and consistently uphold.

Make a habit of not being available at all times. No-one should get a hold of you at all times. Make a habit of using your phones answering machine. Do that now. turn it on only when you need to be reachable. Otherwise just check your messages.

Become busy. Have a packed schedule all the time. People will know to give you space that way. Always make plans to see people and expect them to return the courtesy. This will give you space and time.

Make a habit of being out of town. It is easier to travel unnoticed from whoever may be spying if you are constantly traveling to random places.
>>
>>18435130
Thanks for the thorough answer.
I have made a travel plan for the "germany trip". Like Tuesday: breakfast, went to the harbor, ate at Brix for lunch, etc.
I am already pretty busy, albeit at home - I'll be sure to get out more.
>>
Dont even bother its a shit 'ole
>>
Yeah did literally the same, just don't contact them as much and don't let them ask you questions about trip, tell you're busy
>>
>>18435066
You could just wait until you're grown enough to not needing to ask your parents.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.