[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an ex who is stalking me and trying to ruin my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493088914602.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1493088914602.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
I have an ex who is stalking me and trying to ruin my life.

I went out with this girl when I was 16 (I'm 27 now) and haven't seen her since we broke up. Our relationship was normal, but I'll admit she had some personal issues (depression, bipolar, etc). We "broke up" because at one point she had a weeklong breakdown and I kind of slid away. She never attempted contact.

Now 10+ years later I have a wife and child, my own home, and she messages me on Facebook claiming I'm the father of her daughter. I haven't seen this woman in all that time and she claims her 2-3 year old is mine. When I told her I wasn't interested in talking to her, she messages my wife and says in our relationship I "emotionally raped" her, whatever that means, and I was abusive/physical (I was not). Also tells my wife I've had several trysts with her and have a second family with her.

This all culminates with her messaging me my home address and work address, saying she's going to visit. I phoned police and tried my best to explain what is going on and they claim since no crime has been committed, they won't do anything, although they suggest I get in touch with them again if she shows up at my home.

I get messages every day, most of them unintelligible. I look at her Facebook profile and from what I gather, the father of her child is some 52 year old (wow) she dated 3 years ago for a couple of months. She tells me in messages she wants me to own up and take care of them.

What the fuck do I do? I block her on Facebook and she messages me through a proxy account (typically a friend). I fear for my family's (and property's) safety.
>>
>>18434839
set up camera security system around your home, deactivate your social media after you save all the messages. She's clearly mentally sick.

I'm in a similar but far less severe situation, good luck anon.
>>
>>18434839
All you can do is buy a shotgun and tell her to try something at her own risk.
>>
>>18434839

You need to block her on all social media, ask your wife to do the same and don't respond to anything she says. You're literally goading her on to do these things and the more attention you give her, the more she will convince herself it's real.

How did she get your home address and work details?
>>
>>18434852

I have no idea. I own my own business and you can find the address fairly easily on Facebook, but not my home address. We only just bought this house, too, moved in 4 months ago, not long enough for addresses to appear on 411 (phone/address lookup service) or similar.

>>18434846

The laws in Canada are not so friendly with situations like what you describe. I can use enough force to stop a threat, but only the minimum amount required to. It's very subjective and in a lot of (recent) cases of home intruders being killed or injured by homeowner, the homeowner is at least somewhat culpable.

>>18434845

I'll be investing in some IP cameras for sure. It's something I wanted to do for a while and this is just a good reason to start doing it.
>>
>>18434869
>Canada

Leave while you can your retarded pm is gonna end up making your murder legal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.