[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a job interview almost a month ago that went fucking stellar.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I had a job interview almost a month ago that went fucking stellar.

They told me they'd contact me a week later with the results. Two weeks later they still hadn't contacted me so I sent them an email and they told me "sorry about that, been a bit busy, we'll get back to you in a week or two".

As you might expected, they didn't.

So my question is, should I contact them again? Is that considered "dedicated/headstrong" or more "pushy/annoying"?

The reason I'm so careful here is because I don't want to fuck this up, it's a great company, and I feel like I nailed the interview.

Sidenote: It's a video game studio, and the reason they were so busy was E3.
>>
>>18434679

In most cases, if you nailed the interview, a company would be falling over themselves to contact you. A week, during a busy period, is acceptable but over a week? It suggests that perhaps there was either a disagreement on the panel or perhaps you weren't successful.

You can't really lose anything by getting in touch though, and it definitely demonstrates your interest.

I hope you are successful by the way, you can tell how much you want it.
>>
>>18434679
Not at all just be respectful and ask for an update.

It may be that passed on you, it may be they are still parsing candidates, could be they are just running behind (aka a video game company kek) or any number of things.

Just contact them. No big deal.
>>
>>18434679
Be a pest. Keep bugging them over it and hold them to their word, worst that'd happen is they drag it out even more then say you never got the job.
>>
>>18434679
>You decide to not push it.
>They are busy and forget about you.
>Couple of weeks pass, they remember you.
>They think you weren't that interested after all.
>They hire another candidate who had the will and courage to not give up.
>They are happy.
>You still wait for an answer.
Be tactful don't be pushy but still remind them you want that job.
>>
>>18434713
>>18434730
>>18434734
>>18434748
Thanks guys, I'll probably send them another email tomorrow.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.