[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to the doctor in the morning so at this point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: WcNkkur.jpg (98KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WcNkkur.jpg
98KB, 675x1200px
I'm going to the doctor in the morning so at this point I'm just nervous/curious. But tl;dr I used a toy that was too big and ended up hurting myself, it's been bleeding for almost a week, what are the chances I did some major damage? Would they do stitches, I have no idea how it works.

I'm dumb and misjudged the size, ended up with this "I bought it, I have to use it" mentality. I learned my lesson.

Pic related is the toy in question (a medium Crackers for those that use Bad Dragon).
>>
File: 6fhTk40.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
6fhTk40.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
hate to say it dude, but you got what you deserved. those are literal gag-gift shelf dust denizen tier and only a retard would actually use one
>>
>>18433152
>he thinks it's gag shit
Did you just now get broadband?
>>
>>18433152

I know. I looked me into it after the face, I just happened to be a retard that picked one of the bigger toys. Some of them aren't that bad size wise. And they have so many and so many ways to customize, I just wanted some high quality toys since my previous dildos have been smelly/bad tasting cheapos.

Also I normally wouldn't be "hurr durr btw I'm a girl but don't hit on me you silly boys XDDDDD" but I figure vaginas are pretty difference from assholes.
>>
>>18433144
Being in the health field (not a physician) OP, I guarantee you at the very most the doc might mention that a patient did something stupid in the staff room and have a quiet chuckle but won't mention your name and respect full confidentiality. Then he/she will forget about it in a few hours.
What you did is nothing new to the medical profession.
Remember they are professionals and will inspect your orifice.

Good luck.
>>
>>18433160

>Did you now just get broadband?
>he actually took my post seriously when I purposefully misused the word "literally"

I'm merely pointing out how stupid of an item they are in general, anon. OP probably has some pretty bad damage down there and I'm going to laugh. This might be /adv/ but its still 4chan.
>>
>>18433165

>but I figure vaginas are pretty difference from assholes

You've been memed. The average dude's dick is well below your rainbow dildo's size for a reason lassy.

Ik ik, but birthing and all that. Well those changes happen during pregnancy. If you're gonna use giant dildos you really should work your way up the totem pole.
>>
>>18433166
ya go now OP before it gets any worse
>>
>>18433169
I mean, more like working your way DOWN the totem pole in this case youknowwhatimsayin?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.