[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw sexually repulsive, and all I want is someone to cuddle and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Tfw sexually repulsive, and all I want is someone to cuddle and hold hands with, but i can't even have that
>>
Become un-sexually repulsive.
>>
>>18433099
I'm a black autist, l can't
>>
>>18433108
I'm black and was autistic acting until I hit 25. If I can, so can you.
>>
>>18433117
Your probably outgoing, attractive, and have normal hobbies, I don't have these qualities
>>
>>18433122
I didn't have those attributes either, I learned them.
>>
try waifu and japanese ASMR. A lot of them simulate cuddling with a girlfriend, wife or something fetishy like a sister or something. It's so real it feels like there's actually a person laying beside you. Make sure to use high quality, and prefrebly over ear headphones. I know it sounds pathetic, but it's legit really comforting. You can find tons of them on youtube.
>>
You have work to do
>>
>>18434137
this, hang I there op. One day you will find the love of your life, and she (he) will return ur love, Care for you and support your decisions. Then you will realize the wait was worth it
>>
>>18434608
Why do people keep repeating this lie?
If you're not naturally outgoing and attractive you're going to have to put in a lot of work and be prepared to not necessarily see any results.
>>
The entitlement is palpable.
>>
>>18433108
Being autist can make you a little less appealing, but strategies can be learnt and practise can de bone to make up for that.
As far as I know being black doesn't make you look uglier or better, it's not much of a factor imo.
>>
What do you do that's repulsive during sex?

If you're socially repulsive, this is an entirely different situation. It's hard to be sexually repulsive unless you're a pedophile/ rapist. Everything else pretty much comes down to kinks, which people love.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.