[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is 16 years older than me. Today some old cunt at an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20150202_170938.jpg (67KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150202_170938.jpg
67KB, 640x427px
My wife is 16 years older than me. Today some old cunt at an event at her church asked us if I was her son.

Now she's crying her eyes out saying how old she feels compared to me.

How do I make my wife not feel old?
>>
Why would you ever marry someone 16 years older than you? Especially a woman. Unless you're 20 then she's way past prime fertility.
>>
>>18432930
I'm not here to be criticized for my decision about who I married.

I'm just here to ask how to make her feel better.
>>
Idk just tell her how beautiful she is and that you love her and her being young is not why you married her?

Also you can tell the old cunt 'oh dear, are you having trouble with your eyesight? They say it gets worse when you get old. This is obviously my wife. Poor dear. Would you like my optometrist's number? But given how old you are, i'm not sure they could help much...'
>>
She's just feeling insecure that you're with an older woman when most guys like younger girls, tell her you find her attractive (or better yet show her), give her a massage/embrace cuddle her/show her you find her sexy.
>>
>>18432973
how about you not be a douchebag by calling the old lady a cunt. That's an easy mistake to make if you're 20 and she's 36 and has done meth for most of her whole life.
>>
>>18432987
That's what I mean. She always is a little insecure about it, but I am in my early 20s.

So the goal here is simply to let her know that I find her attractive?

>>18432986
Damn. Too bad she didn't speak English. To be honest, we were so taken aback by her question that we didn't really even know what to say. It took a few seconds before she said "no, that's my husband..."

>>18432991
No meth, no drugs or smoking. I swear to god she looks my age to me but she's Korean and so all the Asian people, like this old cunt, can recognize her age.
>>
>>18433023
Yes, she's still insecure about you wanting to go see younger girls, you need to show her that's not the case at all, and that you like her, no matter her age.
>>
>>18433035
So just more sex and cuddling.... anything else?

I...well, I sleep on the couch with a computer every night and jack off while she's asleep. It's not good, I know. Bad habit I guess..
>>
>>18433039
yeah, that's not good because that's going to definitely contribute to her insecurity, at the vey least sleep in the same bed as her.
>>
>>18432913
That's an honest mistake.. she could quite literally be your mother if she got a bit too busy in high school...

I think she should just accept the age difference instead of freaking out whenever someone points it out
>>
>>18432913
I mean it's different for every one and probably wont work for you but if i were in your position i would pin her down, fuck her, and call her a little girl slut and names along that, essentially things to make her seem like a child.
>>
>>18432986
>'oh dear, are you having trouble with your eyesight? They say it gets worse when you get old. This is obviously my wife. Poor dear. Would you like my optometrist's number? But given how old you are, i'm not sure they could help much...'
That's souch a low energy bitch sentence, really - and I'm a woman. Pure cringe.
>>
>>18433115
>I think she should just accept the age difference instead of freaking out whenever someone points it out
This. She's old and could be his mother. If she can't deal with reality and that this is not a normal relationship than she should not leave the house. Nobody is at fault for pointing out the obvious first conclusion with you see an old women and a 16y old younger man.
>>
go die in a fire macron. stop letting your people get killed.
>>
Jesus fuck are you a retard just show her that you love her by loving her.
>>
>>18432913
Call her ugly and tell her to kill herself loser.
>>
>>>18432986
>Damn. Too bad she didn't speak English. To be honest, we were so taken aback by her question that we didn't really even know what to say. It took a few seconds before she said "no, that's my husband..."

I wish for a relationship with a person who would be fine with accepting the reality. "Oh no, grandma, thats not my son. He is younger than me but he is my husband."
>>
>>18433039
You don't sleep with her? They say that's when your marriage is over.
>>
>>18432930
>Unless you're 20 then she's way past prime fertility.
dude the point of everything is procreation lmao
>>
>>18432913
She's asian right? If she cannot get over it, your relationship is going to fail. You might start to resent her or the other way round. Tell her to accept it. It's just a number. You both got into this situation. It really doesn't matter.
My girlfriend is 9 years older than me and for years kept our relationship a secret because she didn't want her friends to know she was dating someone younger.
Tell her she's the only one for you dude. Make her know that you don't give a shit about age, and neither should she. Who cares about other peoples opinions
>>
>>18432913
>My wife is 16 years older than me
>how to fuck up your children in one easy step
lmao
>>
>>18432913
Honestly OP, just remind your wife that a lot of older people are fucking stupid and poor judges of age. Especially foreign old women who don't even speak English. Like come on.

Old ladies have mistakenly asked my mom before if I was her husband which is the opposite problem. This has happened a few times. I'm only 22 and I don't even look that old for my age, and my mom is 55 and looks young for her age but nowhere near 20s.

Like I said, old women are terrible judges of age. Remind your wife that.
>>
>>18433039
I'm intrigued about your marriage. How did you meet and fall in love? Why don't you sleep beside her when you sound pretty keen and affectionate? Do you both not want children?
>>
>>18433578
My parents haven't slept in the same bed for the past 18 years but that's probably cuz he smells like shit but they're still together
>>
>>18432913
she is old by comparison. she'll just have to accept that. we all have really finite time on this earth. hopefully she doesn't think she's the only one feeling this way.
>>
Damn dude, milfs are for pumping and dumping, not for marrying. You have taken this fetish too far.
>>
>>18432913
Tell her to dress up like a school girl and then give her a good dicking.
>>
>Korean Milf

H-hot

Nudes?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.