[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (2KB, 121x91px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 121x91px
Im gonna make this really short.
A long friendship I had with a girl ended because I am a richfag and she wanted shit but I didnt give her shit and now people said I said shit about her that I didnt and her bf wants to fight me. However I dont want to fight because I have liek 50 pounds and half a foot on him. I am also a second degree black belt so it will be a one sided fight. I just dont want this to end in a conflict so could someone tell me some other options I have. I take the same bus as her and her boyfriend so I will see them tomorrow morning.
>>
>>18432797

nothing you can reasonably do other then not engage. and if you're a second degree blackbelt you should know enough to put him in his place without seriously injuring him, and if you slip or whatever he deserves it
>>
>>18432797
If said boyfriend wants to throw hands and your a qualified martial artist, it should not be difficult to subdue him or some shit and let him cool off without hurting him or you, after he cools off explain your side of the story
>>
so if she has boyfriend, what kind of a cuck would you be to be buying her shit instead>?

gtfo, gimp.
>>
>>18432797
Get in the fight, and make yourself lose. And you do not talk about it.
>>
>>18434090

> I don't know how to read
>>
>>18432797
Just beat him up
>>
>>18432797

Beat him up and cockold him
>>
>>18435032
this is by far the best advice I've ever read here. split him and your girl friend like firewood.
>>
>>18432797
>richfag
>takes the bus
Ok bro
>>
>>18432797
Richfag that takes a bus and has to see these people on same bus, like a school bus? Something's not adding up here
>>
>>18432797
>>>/diy/
>>
scare her bf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.