[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying jewerly for SO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: silverworks-necklace.jpg (43KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
silverworks-necklace.jpg
43KB, 600x370px
sup /adv/ never posted here before but i dont have any close friends that are girls, but i wanted to buy my gf something, and i've never bought her jewerly before. it would mean a lot to her. we've been together for almost a year and a half and want to buy something appropriate. she likes necklaces. any advice?
>>
Yeah. Buy her a fucking necklace.
>>
look at the sort she currently already wears and get something similar
>color
>chain style
>chain weight
>length
>pendant color, size, etc
>simple vs ornate
shit like that
>>
>>18432734
Check out what she usualy wears and buy something similar. IF unsure rather go for the more modest one (plain silber with maybe one small stone on the pendant or shit like that). If she likes it natural, check out nice inexpansive stones (Obsidian if sh's a goth, amber if she likes geology/ paleontologie, with an inclusion if she's into morbid stuff, ...) Check out Etzy.com.

And don't buy silver or gold plated, it will rub off and look ugly and even discolour the skin after a couple months.

Also mind the length of the necklace, most women like to stay at the same length so it matches their style.
>>
necklace is join. make sure she knows youve imbued it with your dignity though you fucking cuck
>>
>>18432734
This is a hard one. If she's a good girl, she'll love whatever you buy her. She might not wear it, but she'll be happy. But you want to get her something she likes for maximum effect.
>>
Borrowing this thread.

My sister lost a pair of earrings last month and I was thinking of getting her some for her birthday. She has light brown hair and green eyes.
I was thinking of getting her some emerald studs. I don't know a thing about fashion so do emeralds go with green eyes or do I not know shit and they actually clash and I should get her something else like ruby studs?
>>
>>18433639
Eye and hair colour has nothing to do with what you wear as jewellery. That's just a scheme so that people buy expansive colourful stones.
>>
>>18433580
I've read this post like 5 times and still can't figure out what it's trying to say
>>
>>18433651
Why? A nice pair isn't more than $150. I'm talking little studs, not massive Angelina Jolie type things.
>>
>>18433675
This "color theory" is still bullshit. Just buy a stone you like instead going for something a seller told you "matches" your colours.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.