[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post shitty selfies on tinder, never worked out in my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1492848633739.jpg (317KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492848633739.jpg
317KB, 1536x2048px
>Post shitty selfies on tinder, never worked out in my life
>Get up to 80 matches (but no dates)

>Work out and lift for a year and get big, do interesting things and hobbies now
>Post the pictures on tinder
>get 2 fucking matches, one ugly one who never messaged me and another at my uni who I asked on a date and got no response

Literally what the fuck? I improve myself and suddenly become less attractive?

>inb4 stop doing it for girls
I did it to fix my shitty life because it sucked, and I'm more happy and confident now. It would just be nice to actually go on a date every once in a while
>>
>>18432430
Actually the more conventionally attractive you get the more assumptions people make about you (positive and negative).
I had a similar experience to you and found that the best is to be attractive yet attainable. IE, I've always been most attracted to the hottest chick I thought could be 100% mine and I think a lot of people think that way. Just my two cents desu.
>>
Stop relying on apps and shit

Go meet girls in person
>>
>>18432443
this. being attractive will mainly mean everyone thinks you're a chad fucking a different girl every week. its fucking stupid. the only interest you get will be from fucking stacies that are terrible people and decent girls just won't even try with you BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE COMMUNICATION TO FIND OUT YOU'RE NOT A MANWHORE AND INSTEAD REALLY JUST WANT TO GO GRAB A FUCKING ICECREAM AND CUDDLE GODDAMNIT. OR GO WORK OUT AND FUCK TILL YOU PASS OUT. it's really affecting my calm how women assume shit about me and then never like try to find out if their assumptions are correct they just roll with "oh he must be an asshole and a player". fuck you bitches alright. I'm gonna go to the gym and workout before I break something. I've got this intense frustration that's just been building over the last year I've been single.
>>
>>18432548
I an literally the same bro, this sucks so much
>>
>>18432489
I'm a uni student home for the summer, and I work as a janitor. How the hell do I meet girls?
>>
>>18432430
>>18432430
>80 matches

But how? Am i just ugly or some shit?
>>
OP can't inb4!

Stop lifting for girls.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.