[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hobbies idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

My hobbies and interests are way to expensive (guns,cars, racing, scuba diving...). I am looking for cheaper hobbies because I am fucking plain. I just work, workout and sometimes do volunteering. I would preferably like something that will help me grow or meet people.

Suggestions?
>>
>>18432004
Stop being purely a product of your gender and cultivate some patrician, genderless hobbies. Reading especially.
>>
>>18432004
>guns
Either get a paintball gun or a pellet gun. Those things are fun as hell and the ammo is cheap.
>>
>>18432012
Paintball is also very expensive with all the gear, gas and paintballs

>>18432010
I know but the ones that forces you to go out and meet people
>>
make social media your hobby, constantly flaunt about your bland life.
>>
I play board games. So I often hang out at a local game shop which notably is filled with a ton of weirdos but they're mostly harmless and I've met some really cool people. I also am part of a local club that just gets together weekly to play Go. Go also has taught me a lot of discipline, and is a great game to stimulate yourself cognitively. Chess could be something more you though, and tons more people get together for that. I just love board games, I find them a great way to interact with people. I've even semi forced my other friends to play more board games because I hate getting together only to drink or to watch TV all the time. Drunk gaming is the best though.

Reading is a pretty great hobby for personal growth. You could even find book clubs with people who have similar tastes in writing. A great way to meet people. Libraries are free, and sometimes libraries even have sort of neat events that could lead to you finding people with similar interests.

Maybe join a rec league for something you enjoy. I play pickup basketball when I can, and usually have a good time. I don't know much about you so I'm really just throwing out shit that I do.
>>
>>18432004
Go obsess of anime tiddies, the only thing you need is a PC and decent internet

One of the cheapest hobby's you can have
>>
File: 1493697558697.gif (1MB, 600x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493697558697.gif
1MB, 600x336px
>>18432004
One of the few aspects of 'male privelege' that I admit to being real is that while women are expected to cook, a man who can cook is always impressive.

Seriously OP. Cooking is great on its own merits. It's healthier, it's a creative exercise, and--you know--tasty food! And like I said, there's no easier way to successfully impress a woman than by cooking.
>>
>>18432004
Go to parties and clubs by yourself. If you have the confidence you'll make lots of fun memories.
>>
>>18433321
This. If you can cook, those legs just open without her even knowing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.