[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and my hairline looks like this? Am I going bald,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: uh oh.png (360KB, 487x466px) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.png
360KB, 487x466px
I'm 18 and my hairline looks like this? Am I going bald, /adv/? Is there any hope left for me?
>>
>>18431954
Nah. Guys go bald around ~25. Until then focus on school, csgo/lol and bitches.

Good luck and try to not abuse drugs.
>>
>>18431954
Sounds like you've been excessively masturbating. You know sperm is protein, right? Your body needs to replace it after you blow your load, so it uses some of the protein that would have gone to your muscles, brain, hair, etc to produce more sperm.
>>
yes, you're going bald. better shave it
>>
>>18431954
Need a top down pic desu. I don't see any balding, maybe a mature hairline. How's the baldness in your male relatives?
>>
>>18431973
Male pattern baldness is to do with DHT sensitivity and testosterone. Protein consumption is irrelevant.
>>
>>18431973
This has to be bait.

OP you can fap as much as you want, it's like already mentioned, losing hair to MPB has to do with genes and DHT sensitivity.
With that hairline in the picture it doesn't necessarily mean you are going bald. See Sam Hyde, he has a similar hairline and isn't really balding.
My advice is to wait and see if it recedes any more, and if it does try either rogaine or finasteride or just both at the same time. There really aren't any other options other than hair transplant, good luck.
>>
>>18432156
Not so bad; most of my male relatives have full heads of hair even in their old age, with the exception of my mother's father. And if there's any truth to that old wives' tale...
>>
Just keep a look at it over the next year or so and see if the hairline recedes. Usually MPB sets in from about mid to late 20s like another anon mentioned.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.