[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aoga/ - Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 26

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
A girl I like posted some silly joke in a whatsapp group we are in. Do I have to comment something witty under it? Or can I let it pass? I kind of feel bad also when someone posts something and no one acknowledges it in those groups but I can't think of anything witty to comment.
>>
Is messaging "hey" a guy I like is a good idea? I'm curiosu how he is doing
>>
how do i 'escalate' things with a girl?

recently ive been trying to be more friendly with women after i used to be more overtly flirty with them. theres a couple of girls i like but im not sure how to introduce the idea of me as a boyfriend effectively. im not particular close with either (theyre new to the group) but we've talked and hung out a few times before. what should i do?
>>
>>18431723

Do you have a followup or do you expect him to carry the conversation?

Also, any particular reason why messaging him would be bad? Are you two friends or something?
>>
Femanons, have you ever had sex with your brother? Be honest.
>>
>>18431718
a laughing emoji?

>>18431723
don't just say "hey", even "hey what's up/how are you doing" works
>>
>>18431747
Aren't emojis too friendly or beta? Thanks though
>>
>>18431730
Yeah we are friends

I would probably how hes doing
>>
Guys,

How often do you like/need to see your girlfriend to be happy in the relationship?Does the frequency change if you know she's really busy?
>>
>>18431749
i have no idea to be honest. i only use them with a couple people because they use them often, and i don't with anybody else.
>>
Why should I not marry this virgin girl who doesn't leave her home and likes cooking?
>>
>>18431763
>who doesn't leave her home
i know i wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't leave their home.
>>
>>18431718
Just say "was that supposed to be funny you stupid bitch?" She'll get wet instantly. Go buy some condoms to prepare.
>>
>>18431763

Because she cheats on you? I mean, we don't know her, so any reply we give you is guesswork. Why not make shit up while we re at it?
>>
>>18431763
Because she is probably lying about her virginity. Did you check her vagina? Look up the two-finger test
>>
>>18431751

You guys see each other often?
>>
>>18431763
Because you haven't even slept with her yet
>>
>>18431772
Normie pls go.

>>18431775
>>18431776
She is dateless, she has never been touched by a penis.
>>
>>18431778
Nope
>>
>>18431759
Completely depends on the person. There isn't a set number of times a week or something.
Girls, where the fuck can I meet you. I don't go to uni and I'm too young to drink. Do you do anything else besides uni activities?
>>
>>18431791
Play it safe. Do a virginity test. You owe yourself at least that.
>>
>>18431791

The cheating part was a joke, the point is that your question is stupid. How can we answer that? We don't know the girl.
>>
>>18431792

And there's no chance of you seeing each other without one of you texting? Like, no events or something?
>>
>>18431827
Sadly no. Texting him is my only option for now...
>>
File: 1497032775486.jpg (2MB, 2616x3482px) Image search: [Google]
1497032775486.jpg
2MB, 2616x3482px
My GF writes me all the time. At some point I get really, really tired of that, I don't know what to answer. I really love her, but I think that 24/7 conversations make me feel insanely exhausted. Worst part, sometimes I don't feel like I am going to answer, she told that it makes her feel unwanted. I usually want to listen and read, and often it is viewed as not reciprocating.

What do I do? Anything I can do to make her feel better?
>>
>>18431832

And do you have something to talk about?

Texting out of the blue is always weird unless you have something to say.
>>
>>18431837
>Anything I can do to make her feel better?

Talk like the pair of adults that you are. It's like those dudes that need to check on their girlfriends all the time.

It's fine to have insecurities, but you have to work on dealing with them. Talk about things before they become bigger and worse. Last thing you need is to fail to reply when it's something really bad because you are used to trivial shit and then it all blows up out of proportion.
>>
>>18431838
I miss him but I don't think it's something I should say

I don't think I have any solid topic on the table. I think about him a lot lately and this is probably why I want to talk with him
>>
>>18431837
Get something out of her inane chatter. For every text she sends, she owes you one blow job. You will see how quickly the inane chatter dies out.
>>
>>18431848

That sounds like the clingy texts we guys send. Why is your best shot at a date a guy you barely speak to? Isn't there a cute guy closer to you to flirt with?
>>
>>18431858
There are plenty of cute dudes around but he is much better then any of them. He has perfect balance of intelligence, humor and cute autism and nerdiness. Just thinking about him makes my heart melt.

But lol, looks like everything is against me
>>
File: _oJQ3eok2OY.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
_oJQ3eok2OY.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>18431847
>Last thing you need is to fail to reply when it's something really bad because you are used to trivial shit and then it all blows up out of proportion.

I have already stated to her that I, sometimes, feel that I don't want to answer, I feel pretty much exhausted of constant answering, yet I really enjoy her stories, and she shouldn't feel anyhow bad for that, I don't think bad of her.

However, there's one more problem.
As I have told her once, if something critical, dangerous, or rather unpleasant ever happens, she should not hesitate to ask me for help.
But, I am not that compassionate kind of a person. I am not able to provide any emotional output, if my girlfriend says she feels that she's ill, angry, etc, the only thing I could do is offer a practical advice. That's what have always been, regarding to my friends, but there's another thing with my girlfriend, since, as I think, she expects me to listen to her and give emotional support, and I fail to do that. What to do in this case?
>>
>>18431872
Get in touch with your feelings and emotions better. Doesn't make you a cuck or faggot, just makes you a better human being.
>>
>>18431868
>looks like everything is against me

Nah, it's just you. People like to say we guys and gals are very different, but we are not. Having a crush on someone that doesn't really interact much with you is a pretty common thing for 4Chan dwellers. It usually means there's something you want to avoid.

I really mean it; You don't have anything to tell to the guy, so why focus so much on him? You don't know him, or else you'd have something to say. You are not very close friends, or else you'd have something to say. He probably isn't that much into you, or else he'd make an effort to reach you, too.

This is clearly a crush. Try hanging out more with the cute guys you know and see if something develops there. Dating needs interaction and interest. With this other dude you don't have interaction and because of that we are not even sure if he is interested.
>>
>>18431877
Don't listen to this nonsense. There is a difference between what a woman says and what a woman actually wants. Most women are turned off by the idea of a guy showing their feelings or their emotions but simply don't want to admit it.
>>
Guys,

For those of you with small penises, and I mean 4 inches or less, what sex positions work for you?
>>
>>18431872
>I have already stated to her

If you talked and none of you is willing to change your behavior then this is gonna blow up sooner or later. Just saying. Frustration builds up.

>What to do in this case?

Listen more and talk less. That's the only trick to dealing with emotional problems of people. No one wants solutions. They just want a sympathetic ear.
>>
File: 1439627331934.gif (1MB, 198x252px) Image search: [Google]
1439627331934.gif
1MB, 198x252px
Where can I find a girl who understands 4chan memes?
>>
>>18431885
Maybe you are right. My rational side tells me you are right

On the other hand many of the convos we had got intimate. For example we were discussing something stupid our friend did and then we started talking about our views on relationships and it was obvious that we share the same opinion on many things. I remember him sayng that he's glad we are on the same page.
And I know he trusts me and I trust him too. When we talk we talk about personal problems too. Idk it's probably a crush but its a damn strong one
>>
>>18431893
>Listen more and talk less. That's the only trick to dealing with emotional problems of people. No one wants solutions. They just want a sympathetic ear.

That's the kind of irrational person you should avoid. Find someone who is actually level-headed.
>>
>>18431886
From my experience, when my guy expresses his feelings and emotions, I get so happy and excited. There are few things more frustrating than trying to connect with a person that can't, or refuses to, connect with their own feelings. Squashing your feelings and pretending you don't have emotions is traditionally manly, but goddamn is it exhausting to have to deal with. Just be a real person and own up to your emotions. You have them. Decent women want to hear them.
>>
>>18431906
>Where can I find a girl who understands 4chan memes?
On 4chan.
>>
>>18431916
>Find someone who is actually level-headed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really? How many people in your life as so "level-headed"?

Have you ever actually had a talk after someone gets dumped or loses a job? They don't want you to tell them "It's your fault, you did this and this wrong. Correct it for maximum efficiency next time."

They want to unload and know someone else cares. Hell, if you have friends, you have done this to them at some point. We all do.
>>
>>18431912
>Idk it's probably a crush but its a damn strong one

Do you have some other options? Guys you like, guys that like you back, something?
>>
>>18431718
>girl i like
Ask her on date. The sooner you do this the sooner you will gain gf or realize she isnt interested in you and you can find real gf instead of beta orbiting this one.

>>18431723
Use whole sentence femanon. And stop overthinking problems. Ask him on date?

>>18431724
Ask them on date. Compliment them. Hand hold them. Throw stupid jokes on them. Tell them they make you nervous. Ask them on netflix and chill. Basically give them feeling you want to get inside their panties. Be bold.

>>18431759
Seems like >>18431702 wasnt enough :-)

>>18431763
Is she neet? Dont marry until you live together for 1+ year and until both of you are 23+. Personalities change a lot.

>>18431793
Never mix questions and answers.
>friends friends coworkers family
>social events you hate
>online dating

>>18431837
Tell her. Explain to her what clingy gf is. That her life turned into cycle
>sleep
>school / work
>bf
>sleep
Make her do somethibg else. CS:GO? Sport? Heroin?

Explain to her you dont have enough energy to keep her occupied 24/7. That she mist act like adult and not like bored child. Good luck.

>>18431872
Hug, cuddle, praise and just silent listening. Girls love to babble. It doesnt matter about what. Just listen and each 2 minutes ask about something to keep them going.

>>18431890
http://m.sofeminine.co.uk/sex-sexuality/sex-positions-for-small-penis-d49607.html

>>18431916
>level headed
No. Sometines all you have to do is to listen, hug and or cuddle.
>>
>>18431916
Sometimes, when people talk about their problems and shit they're going through, they aren't looking for actual help. Sometimes, the problems they talk about can't be helped, and sometimes the solution isn't clear. When people basically say "I'm having a tough time right now!" sometimes they just want the other person to empathize with them, connect with something within themselves that knows that feeling of frustration and sadness, and tell them they understand that feeling and they aren't alone
>>
File: 1348164951265.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1348164951265.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
I'm generally pretty light-hearted, but I'm at a lost of what to say for a first Tindr message.

I can't joke when all I have to work with is 3 pics and zero info of the girl. What does she like? What does she do? What makes her laugh? What offends her? etc. Help me pls. I need inspiration!
>>
>>18431906
I'm the girl 4 u
>>
>>18431953

The point of the chat is to figure out who the other person is.
>>
>>18431953
I'm going to wholefoods. Want me to pick you up anything?
>>
>>18431953
You're overthinking it, just say hi and be yourself, or reverse search her pics, find what she likes, go trough all the chat typical bs and then indirectly bring up that topic.
>>
>>18431953
Get to the point of what you both want. Sex. If she doesn't respond positively, ghost her and move on.
>>
>>18431945
t. useless autistic mass replying faggot
>>
>>18431942
I do. Some guy I used to work with asked me out but I turned him down because I would rather pine for this guy than date someone else. This guy who asked me out is cool and even more fit but my heart is just not in it
>>
What to make of this girl from this protest?

So, I saw this girl once before like a month and a half ago, we exchanged a few words, but nothing meaningful. (Well, I dont think at least. But she randomly came upto me during the main rally when we were doing some antagonizing)

But yesterday I was at one, and this same girl came up behind me and tapped me and asked my name. Along with asking some stupid questions on who was speaking at the pre-rally. (I also mentioned the guy next to me was with us at the first action, but she kinda half assed said hey, and went back to me) Also, later she tried telling me something during the march, while kinda hovering near me at parts. (seemed to bounce between me and another two people she knew (I think she actually knew them))

FWIW, She's an Anarcho-Feminist/Communist. (I kinda fall in the AnCom area, so) (No need for lectures on the ideology, but its something of a needed detail)
>>
>>18431969
>She's an Anarcho-Feminist/Communist.
Bail and never look back. She will probably file a false rape accusation against you during some inane fight.
>>
>>18431961
Girls don't want a guy saying "hi"

It's boring af and they have a million of them saying that already.

>>18431962
>Want sum fuk?

Eh. I want sex but I'm also open to a relationship.
>>
File: 1461630365975.gif (935KB, 680x851px) Image search: [Google]
1461630365975.gif
935KB, 680x851px
>>18431956
But only big guys can say 4 u
>>
I think my boyfriend and I should live together. My mother thinks we should get married before we do that. I'm still going to live with him, but it's got me curious: what do any of you think about that?

On one hand, living together means figuring out if we have any annoying habits that need to get ironed out, or it'll show if we just aren't compatible. On the other hand, my mother claims that once you live together, there's no incentive for the guy to put a ring on it because he's already getting everything he'd be getting from a marriage. Except kids. We both agree that kids are never happening
>>
The first couple of times me and this guy slept together we'd been smoking weed so I felt relaxed/uninhibited. I thus showed him how to get me off and he did.

Since then we've slept together a handful more times, and he doesn't do anything to make me cum? He still seems interested in me as a person, and during sex/ after he's engaged and affectionate (asking how it feels, complimenting my body and personality)

What's going on men?
>>
>>18431974
Eh, again, no need on the ideology lectures.

She doesn't seem like the crazy type (Besides what you described is more of the liberal, tumblr feminist. Which is hated by most)
>>
>>18431968

Ask yourself why you heart is not in it. I've seen plenty of dudes focus on girls that don't like them back to avoid actually dating. Dating can be scary. Sometimes it's easy to be comfortable be on our natural, single state. But we pretend we are trying by going after people that we have no shot with.

My advice? Same as I give guys: Make more friends. In your case, male ones. Learn to see the difference between a male friend and a guy trying to make a move.

Then you won't have crushes. You'll have other worries, but not crushes lol
>>
>>18431979
It's really hard to answer this and not be swayed by the status quo of my culture (liberal britbong).

I don't see why you'd want to spend 20k+ on a wedding when you're not sure you work living together yet. And if you're renting you can still both bail, so there is still incentive to put a ring on it if you each want to be together for life.
>>
>>18431979
Do you and your boyfriend want to get married? If so, when you are ready to get married you will talk about it and get married. He shouldn't need any incentive to do it other than wanting it, you shouldn't either.

My husband and I wanted to get married. We thought it was a formality, but a necessary one.
We moved in together when I was 18 and he was 20. We lived together for 7 years. Then we agreed we wanted to get married. No fancy proposal or big surprise. He gave me my grandma's ring (she gave it to him before she died), and we got engaged.
If you need incentive to marry someone, you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>18431983
Nothing ideological about this. You can fuck a transgendered black muslim feminist communist jewish fat native american midget with downs syndrome for all I care, but if you want to protect yourself from the crazies, it is probably a better idea not to, even if they don't appear crazy on the surface.
>>
>>18431983
>Met at a protest
>Anarcho-feminist/communist
>Doesn't seem like the crazy type
"No"
>>
>>18431999
I go back and forth about getting married. It's just so much money to spend, and our relationship is already like marriage level (at least I imagine so) so I'm not sure what marriage would add. But sometimes the thought is nice

>>18431992
Yeah, my mother doesn't have the most open-minded opinions about men. For her, if the guy's getting sex and me doing shit for him without needing to put a ring on it, he's not gonna put a ring on it.
>>
>>18432013
Remember, we were at the same thing, and have very much the same viewpoint

>>18432002
But really, I wouldnt know about her being "crazy" unless I get to know her as a friend
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-16-00-20-35.png (41KB, 540x231px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-16-00-20-35.png
41KB, 540x231px
>>18431964
Pic related.

>>18431953
The fun thing about tinder is that you can say ANYTHING. If she is interested (attracted to your photos) in you, she will follow the conversation no matter what. Go to wiki and use random article. Then go and use that as topic.

Nothing hard to think about. Remember, they are as bored as you. Minimize chatting and maximize asking them out.

>>18431979
>kids are never happening
Then you dont need to marry either. Just move together and have him to do vasectomy. Disregard your mom. Who is going to live with him you or your mother?

>>18431980
You are sleeping with brain dead junkie. Considering you do the same, i say you are both made for each other. Assert your dominance or enjoy orgasm free sex.

Also a lot of boys think penis in vagina is automatic orgasm for girl.
>>
Is it not terrifying having a gaping hole into your body between your legs? Nose and ear holes freak me out enough, but at least you are aware about what is happening to your head at all times, and those are small holes. Like, what if a snake decided to slither in?
>>
>>18432024

Do you have an asshole?
>>
>>18432022
Can you go out and buy some condoms so we don't have to read your shitty advice you useless fucking Slav.
>>
Are french girls different from american girls? If so in which ways?
>>
>>18432036
they have longer armpit hair
>>
>>18431945
>>18432022

Look who is back! The dude that doesn't care about the rules and that is an expert on EVERYTHING so he has an opinion on every single post.

Glad to see you back.
>>
>>18432022
>Then you dont need to marry either
Now I'm considering a marriage to give some relatives piece of mind. Like if I don't mind getting a marriage, and getting married would make a lot of my relatives very happy, maybe it'd be worth it?
>>
>>18432022
>You are sleeping with brain dead junkie.
Come on, we're in our early twenties and like a joint from time to time, we're hardly junkies.

>Also a lot of boys think penis in vagina is automatic orgasm for girl.
The thing is he knows it's not from when I showed him before, so is he just shy about it now we're sober or does he not gaf?
>>
>>18432040
Seriously though
Girls from other countries are generally different in subtle (or not subtle) ways in their behavior. So what about french women
>>
>>18432045
>>18432043
>Replying to the mass replying autist
Everyone here hates him for a reason. Just disregard everything he just told you.
>>
>>18432017
It is not so much money if you don't overdo it.
We spent very little, had very few guests (immediate family and literally 3 close friends each).

Marriage increases stability. You can't just walk out and leave anymore. You take the commitment to another level, and it truly is for life.

I dated my husband for 10 years before we got married, 7 of which we lived together - we always said we "basically were married already". But we weren't. And I could really feel it.

It was OUR house, OUR money, OUR life. There was literally no more me and him in any way. I love it.

Plus tax discounts are sweet.
>>
>>18432048
they are easy as fuck, they will gobble down american dick if you are at least a 4/10
>>
>>18432050
Yeah you're right. Wish he would tripfag to make it easier to spot.
>>
Can someone update the OP pasta in future threads? Newcomers to these threads need to be warned to immediately disregard a post if it's a mass reply full of broken English. Doubly so if it includes the phrase "buy condoms"
>>
How much trouble am I going to get in for getting caught with a webcam recording having sex with people? I've got videos for everyone I've fucked in the last three years.
>>
>>18432052
>Marriage increases stability. You can't just walk out and leave anymore.
This confuses me. Why would I want to make it more difficult for him to leave? Shouldn't it be about him choosing to be with me because he wants to be with me for the rest of his life, regardless of how easy or difficult it would be to leave?

I've seen people stuck in marriages they hate only because they aren't willing to go through the difficult process of a divorce, and I don't want that to happen with us
>>
>>18432058
People have suggested that to him. He refuses to use a trip because the only reason he posts here is to irritate people, and he knows everyone will just filter him if he puts on a tripcode.
>>
>>18432064
buy condoms
>>
>>18432043
Marrying somebody for the sake of parents is very bad reason to marry imho. Not worth it. It is expensive, divorce is huge pain and without children part absolutely meaningless.

>>18432045
>showed him before
He could forget, he maybe doesnt care, maybe he uses weed so much that part of his brain doesnt work as intended any more.

Show him again or just force him to pleasure you. Dont be afraid of getting what you want. And dont forget certain people doesnt care about others and see sex just as way how to enjoy themselves.

Are you sure that you arent just walking vagina for him?

>>18432050
>>18432064
This sounds almost like religion now.

>>18432069
You will go to jail. Invasion of privacy. In my country one guy rented flat and had camera behind every mirror in apartment. 3 years of jail time.
>>
>>18432056
What about for relationships though
>>
>dating qt 3.14 guy
>he tells me he's bi
>don't really mind, I'm bi too so w/e
>it comes up that his longest relationship was with a guy
>a black guy

Now every black guy I see I imagine him fucking my man. Wtf am I racist and homophobic? I always thought I was so liberal and PC.
>>
>>18432073
Relationships are a choice. Working on a relationship is a choice. Being married means that you promise each other you will stay together and work to be together for the rest of your life, and it give you an extra motive to try to make it work since divorcing isn't really the funniest thing ever.
I don't want my husband to leave me. I don't want it to be easy for me to leave my husband. If things suck, I want him to work on them with me. I want him to try each and every single thing before we give up on each other. Marriage means we are kind of obligated to. Marriage means that you keep your commitment to each other to the extra level. And I honestly think it is good.
>>
>>18432100
But wouldn't it be more meaningful if it was easy for him to leave, but he stayed anyways and worked through the issues with you because he cared about you that much, rather than just being deterred by divorce being difficult?
>>
>>18432092

Chill. Don't make a big deal out of this. But yeah, if your problem is only that the guy was black, then think for a second why that bothers you so much.

You are not necessarily racist. But you need to deal with some inner issues.
>>
>>18432092
Sound like you are insecure, racist, jealous and homophobic at the same time.

What are you going to do?
>>
>>18432126
I guess stop being all those things?
>>
>>18431969
Any serious answers?
>>
>>18432114
Not being crazy about the idea of a divorce is an extra motive, but obviously not the only motive why you work on the thing.
Marriage bonds you to the other person practically, socially and financially. Your union is not just emotional, it is in each and every aspect of your life. It is a deeper commitment than just dating or just living together, you are connected to each other in every way and you are mutually responsible for each other.
Couples who get married are happier and last longer than couples who don't. You have to work on it and you can't just leave. It gives you some extra motivation.
Then, if you really want to leave, you divorce. But it feels good to take such a commitment towards each other, it makes your love feel stronger and it gives you extra motive to work on your relationship.

It might be super meaningful, but works less good.
>>
How old is too old for being male virgin? Im 35 next month
>>
>>18432137
Even though i am the bad "mass replies anon" i havent gave you any (you). Do you know why? There is no question there and it isnt even clear what you want.

Are you even 18+?

>>18432150
It is obvious you dont want sex so why do you even care?
>>
File: 1497372557795.jpg (179KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1497372557795.jpg
179KB, 640x1136px
What should I do to get a girlfriend like this? Without the filters.
>>
>>18432157
What do you call this then?

>What to make of this girl from this protest?

Pretty sure thats a fucking question. Obviously I am asking what you think of how she acted. Can't see how thats confusing
>>
>>18432157
Fair enough, but people been wondering If I have any relationship/wife not sure what to say, or how to handle it
>>
>>18432165

Go to classes. Get a job. Do group activities. Make friends. Get invited to parties and shit. Jeep meeting people.

Eventually, you'll meet a girl like her. Talk to her, flirt, and if things go well, ask her out. Maybe you'll date for a while, maybe not. But keep repeating until you find a girl that looks like you want and that clicks with you enough to make things long term. Good luck!
>>
File: 1492565444777.jpg (98KB, 1024x848px) Image search: [Google]
1492565444777.jpg
98KB, 1024x848px
>>18431969
She sounds like she got overwhelmed and grasped for the first familiar face.

>(Well, I dont think at least. But she randomly came upto me during the main rally when we were doing some antagonizing)
>FWIW, She's an Anarcho-Feminist/Communist. (I kinda fall in the AnCom area, so)
Portland, calling it now

>>18431983
>She doesn't seem like the crazy type
Nigger you're a bunch of antifas trying to stir the pot, you all are the crazy type.
>>
>>18432196
You are an adult. One old enough to have enough life experience and personality to brush normies off.

Just tell them you are asexual. Done.

And now bonus questions just for you
>are you really ok with your current situarion? Do you fap a lot? Do you have waifu? Dont you feel lonely?

>>18432194
Nope, still doesnt make sence. Do you want to date her?
>>
>>18432165
Yeah, it's not gonna happen dude.
>>
>>18432209
We weren't Black bloc'ed up or anything. Besides, 95% of the shit stirring was by Proud Boy types.

Meh, It's possible, but still trying to really carry a conversation even when others she knew better showed up? Or ignoring the other guy from last time? Seems a bit odd. (Also, NYC.)

>>18432218
I honestly don't know if I want to try pursuing anything with her just yet. I am mostly curious as to if she may be interested in me in some way.
>>
File: 1407112418873.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1407112418873.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>18432165

The world has convinced you that a blonde haired blue eyed woman is the most valuable configuration of the female gender. Kids like you lust and fetishize beautiful aryan women because they are the pinnacle of perceived beauty in our current society and somewhere deep down you believe that acquiring one will not only eliminate your feelings of insecurity but also send a message to the people around you that you're worthy of a woman like her.

You'd walk around holding her hand, watch people stare at you and her and you'd feel a certain kind of pride and male dominance that you have been lusting after your entire life.

There is absolutely nothing special about tall, blonde hair blue eyed women other than the fact that the world keeps saying there is. Convincing yourself that you're genuinely attracted to these kinds of women only does you a disservice in the end. True. you may lust at her and find her attractive but the fact of the matter is that if the world considered black haired brown eyed women the most attractive you'd be here asking how you could get one of them instead.

On the off chance that I'm completely wrong my advice is to move to some boring middle American state and make a lot of money doing something equally boring like industrial solvent or livestock transport.
>>
>>18432223
0/10
>>
>>18431711

Guys, would you rather your gf took you to a fancy restaurant or on a mini cruise up a river as a gift on a special occasion? He's not into useless stuff and doesn't at the moment really need anything, so I'm tying to decide between these to experience gifts. Basically, which would make you feel more appreciated, a good meal or an unexpected trip?
>>
>>18432222
>Besides, 95% of the shit stirring was by Proud Boy types.
Nigger I've seen you schmucks in action, fuck off with that nonsense. Most of the time you're just harassing people minding their own business or biting off more than you can chew. Like that tranny that attacked that black dude a couple of weeks ago and started crying when he knocked her out.

Cut it the fuck out, you monkeys have done more to shift me towards the authoritarian right than anything else ever could.

>Meh, It's possible, but still trying to really carry a conversation even when others she knew better showed up?
She had expectations of how you'd respond however slight. If you want it to lead somewhere you have an opening since that seems to be what you're trying to get at.
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18432231
>>
>>18432218
I dont fap a lot maybe once a month, no waifu, sometimes lonely (usually at night) because I dont keep myself busy
>>
>>18432223
Pajeet, how fucking jelly are you of our women, huh?!

You fucking wish you had a good looking gf.
>>
>>18432222
>yet
Stop kidding yourself. Buy condoms and ask her on date. Only her knows why is she interested in you. I bet you are young horny teen. Pussy is pussy. Go for it.

>>18432223
Are you by any chance from /lit/?

>>18432238
You are very nice gf. Both are good. If you finish these activities by sex, it will be pleasurable day for your gf anyway.

And yes, you dont need to waste money to show affection. Hugs, smiling, sucking his cock every morning, cuddling, you get the idea.

I vote for restaurant because food is always nice. Ship trip can be long and boring, but almost anything with gf is enjoyable just because she is there too.

>>18432249
I have a theory anon. Happy and content people dont post on /adv/ questions like you did. Are you sure you arent lying to yourself? Are you really not attracted to girls at all?
>>
>>18432245
Well, here in NYC its that way. I know else where its the other way around. Eh, just leave the politics aside for now. Just focus on the thing I asked about.

I guess I do have an opening with her. Just dunno when I'll see her again though. I saw her twice before, so I guess I probably will see her again. Eh, not too sure if I want to try something with her (May still be because im held up on this other girl)
>>
>>18432263
I mean I don't know if I'm decided on how I feel with her. Half wants to try something, half rather just leave it be.

Eh, I'll try maybe next time I see her?
>>
>>18432263
Well, I am not sure really, I was really attracted to them in my teens early twenties, but then job, career, hobbies took off really
>>
>>18432165
I had a former receptionst at my gym that looked just like her. Could literally have been her twin.

I just wanted to kiss her, hold her, make love to her, give her the whole world.

And I didn't even know her on a first name basis.

That is power.
>>
>>18432282
That is too much power.
>>
>>18432282
>>18432287

No, it's not. That's YOU giving someone else power. Don't blame them for how YOU feel.
>>
>>18432257

I've had sex with my fair share of women and, to be honest, I find aryan women typically a little too high maintenance. American ones, anyway. I've never been to Europe.

They go through life being daddy's little princess, never hearing the word no or receiving any kind of consequence for their shitty behavior and the expectations they have of relationships are often a little too over the top for me. Obviously, this is just my observation and firsthand experience.

To be fair, the same could be said about generically attractive women of all difference races, mitigating social/cultural influences aside. Stereotypically attractive people, statistically, are less challenged in their personal and professional lives, receive less prison time for crimes and, in many instances, jump less hurdles than the rest of us do. It just so happens that the pinnacle of attractiveness in the U.S. has generally been beautiful blonde women.

>>18432263

>Are you by any chance from /lit/?

Nah. The post was mostly meant as a joke but everyone here is kidding themselves if they're going to pretend like less than out-going guys lusting after and fetishizing trophy girlfriends to validate their manhood isn't a very popular pattern of behavior on 4chan.
>>
>>18432293
I'm 100% sure that you're a girl.
>>
>>18432292
How the fuck do I give her power?
>>
>>18432299

By letting her occupy your mind when you don't even know her name.
>>
>>18432293
Why do you assume that attractive girls are born with a golden spoon in their mouth? Not taking genes into account.
>>
What hope is there for a 4/10 guy to find a girlfriend?

(I go for equally attractive women, I'm not foolishly chasing babes)
>>
>>18432303
>letting her
>>
>>18432303
>mind
>>
>>18432273
That is the spirit. Use boner as andication if you want or not. Good luck on pussy hunt.

>>18432281
Dude, it is not too late to start family yet. Plenty 20 something chicks crave older rich guys just to start family (and as /pol/ claims, steal half your shit in the process).

Seriously ask yourself if you dont want gf/wife/kids/companion. Try tinder or okcupid. If you google guide on how to eat pussy and make them cum before you insert, they wont even know you are virgin.

You wouldnt be here if you were content. You wouldnt give a fuck about being virgin. I know i have told it already, but think long and hard if you want to spent your life like this.

>>18432293
I agree with your post on 99%.

>>18432299
By allowing her beauty to memersize you. If she wanted somethibg from you, i bet you would cave in.

>>18432305
It is pretty much guaranteed if you can hold conversation and are able to keep job. Just keep trying. Also post pic. I think you are just insecure like all posters here.
>>
>>18432303
>implying we have saying in the matter
>>
>>18432223
>tall, blonde hair blue eyed women

Tall girls are seen as attractive? I always see men talking about how much they like short girls.
>>
>>18432310
Eh, I never get that way with girl I am interested in for some reason, so its always a conscious decision if I do want anything with her. (Though I do feel she's quite cute)
>>
>>18432310

I don't wanna post my pic (because I'm insecure, like you say)

But /soc/ as well as other places consistently rate me between 3-5/10 with the odd miracle 6
>>
>>18432292
So I'm supposed to suppress my feelings?
>>
>>18432318
Petite women are the best, you replied to a chick.
>>
>>18432308
>>18432309
>>18432314

You do. First trick is remembering she is person. She might look pretty, but she could be an asshole. You don't know her, so any ideas you have are just that, ideas. Not something real.

Second, by having female friends and by actually flirting with girls. Why waste mental space on a pretty face when you have actual romantic prospects? But if all you have is that pretty face you see every day, then of course she seems to have a draw.

Basically, your lifestyle is what lets those silly crushes to happen.
>>
>>18432323

What feelings? You don't know her. Here, this applies to you too: >>18432328
>>
>>18432305

Mate, I'm a (/soc/-rated) 4/10 and I've got autism.

>I'm not foolishly chasing babes
As long as they aren't white, or have a mean case of resting bitch face, most babes are actually really nice.

As for "chasing", don't do that.
Just let shit happen, make small conversation with people (if circumstances allow, don't cold approach) and don't push things further.
Just be all like "That was nice, getting abit of attention from that QT" and leave it at that.

If you see them often enough, chances are, they'll approach you and talk to you next time.
>>
File: 1493319188795.jpg (60KB, 718x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493319188795.jpg
60KB, 718x800px
>>18432328
You don't understand. If she's an asshole, if she literally hates me, it just makes me want her even more.
>>
File: 1488607004971.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488607004971.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>18432304

>Why do you assume that attractive girls are born with a golden spoon in their mouth? Not taking genes into account.

I don't but if you do just a little bit of research you'd see that attractive people, statistically, make more money, develop relationships easier, have less difficulty socializing and the argument could be made, live generally better lives.

If I meet a beautiful girl I will judge her on the contents of her character and the way she carries herself but that has nothing to do with the fact that she's statistically more likely to do better in life than most other people.

>>18432296

Then you'd be 100% wrong.

>>18432318

>Tall girls are seen as attractive?

I mean, tall is a very vague generality but if you're just going by typical beauty standards I'd say slender is definitely the preferred characteristic. Long legs, slender midriff etc., I think its a pretty well known fact that type of girl most likely to have those characteristics are tall girls.

After all, the average height of a super model is between 5'8" and 5'11" where the average height for women in general is 5'4". Short girls can definitely be attractive too, no doubt.
>>
>>18432332
But the second I saw her, my whole body went "I want that, fuck, I NEED that".
>>
>>18432321
You see, to obtain gf, you need few things
>looking not hideous (aka average is ok and 5/10 is average)
>not hating yourself
>push your insecurities away
and most important part
>actually try ro date girls and if you constantly keep failing, change strategy

So why are you posting here instead of chatting up qties on tinder or some social event?

And never listen to >>18432333
>let shit happen
Nothing will ever happen if you dont put yourself outside. And girls never start action themselves. You as boy have to do all the work.

>>18432318
The best girls are the non fat ones with a vagina. Also they must not be star fish. Having sex with corpse is super bad.

And tall girls are super ok for me, since i dont have to bend over to kiss them.
>>
>>18432333

Nah I'm not like doggedly "chasing" women - I don't really do enough I'd say actually

I don't have any success on Tinder or OKCupid, not a huge amount of opportunities to meet new women IRL either
>>
>>18432350
>average height of a super model is between 5'8" and 5'11"
That's because they're showing off clothes, you nut. It's a business.
>>
>>18432344

Trolling? A masochist? Maybe someone so devoid of human contact that any attention, even negative, seems like a hood thing. Either way, your issues are too deep to solve here.
>>
>>18432353

You see, to obtain gf, you need few things

>looking not hideous (aka average is ok and 5/10 is average)

Struggling with that one, my face is pretty rough...

>not hating yourself

Too late for that

>push your insecurities away

Too late for that too

and most important part
>actually try ro date girls and if you constantly keep failing, change strategy

So why are you posting here instead of chatting up qties on tinder or some social event?

See >>18432355

Never get any matches or any real opportunities to meet women
>>
>>18432344
Holy shit, I have this form of autism, myself.
>>
>>18432363
Nah, I just want what I ''can't'' have.

>>18432366
All my friends are like this, too. It's so fucking turn on when they pretend to hate you, but actually wants you. It's childish but hot af.
>>
>>18432165
Yeah, I backtrack once again. Blondes are the way to go.
>>
>>18432366
>>18432373

Maybe you are juts afraid. What is a girl ever said "yes" and you had to go on the date?

If they reject you before they get to know you, you can blame look,s society, etc. If they reject you after they know you, then you have to deal with the fact that maybe you are not pleasent to be around.
>>
File: a cat.jpg (581KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
a cat.jpg
581KB, 2448x3264px
Was fat my entire life then lost the weight--beneath it all, shockingly, my body is just *one* of those. I don't make it a point to show it off, but it still attracts attention and makes people ask me out. But then the attention thrills me and makes me feel good about myself...even when I know very well that appearances are fleeting and I should be prouder of my actual skills.

Thought about it some, and I realized that I probably have issues. Aren't I supposed to feel defensive about my body? Feel violated? Do I have approval issues? Will I tire of the attention after a while? It just seems like most girls don't like being checked out or objectified. I...kind of like it?
>>
>>18432382
I haven't been on an actually date before, in that sense. All my romances derived from friendship and other friends, friends. I'm pretty douchy (according to those asshole), but I want what I want.

Usually get what I want, too. Not always.
>>
How to into flirting? I'm pretty sure if I made sexual jokes or expressed my sexual interest in a girl it's come off as creepy.
>>
>>18432384
You probably just have an average body and thinks that Tobey Maguire in spiderman has an amazing bod.

Post body or reference.
>>
>>18432384
Post body, femlet.
>>
>>18432384
The female brain, everbody
>>
>>18432404
t. beta cuck
>>
>>18432384
Why on earth would you feel violated?
>>
>>18432359

>That's because they're showing off clothes, you nut. It's a business.

I feel like this statement has no impact on what I said. Also, I wasn't inferring any thing about the modeling industry, I just stated a fact. Anyone has any right to be attracted to a woman of any height but if you open a magazine or turn on the TV most of the generically beautiful women thrusted to the front of ad campaigns, TV and movies are above average height and if not above average height, shot and manipulated in a way to make them appear taller than they are.

I feel like the tides are changing a little bit on that front with the popularity of hit TV shows and lower budget movies featuring stars who are maybe less than generically attractive but if you want to talk about blockbuster, multi-million dollar Hollywood franchises you're still looking at an army of taller than average, slender white women. That's just a fact.
>>
File: Tom.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tom.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
I've tried to be funny, polite and interesting, but no woman on Tinder will respond with more than "Oh, that's neat."

Everywhere I look for advice it tells me to do something I'm already doing. I'm tall, decently handsome, employed, and college educated.

God I'm lonely. What am I not doing? I can't help but think women don't want respect.
>>
>>18432318
In my experience short is perceived as cute while tall is more sexy. Never understood why its such a big deal for some either way.
>>
File: a_750x525.jpg (150KB, 750x525px) Image search: [Google]
a_750x525.jpg
150KB, 750x525px
>>18432439
>That's just a fact
Examples please. They're all under 5'7'' and under on average.
>>
Short>tall

It's not even close.
>>
File: gym.jpg (25KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
25KB, 720x450px
>>18432441
It's so god damn underrated.
>>
Girls: Is porn as addictive to you as it is to us guys? How often do you masturbate?

Most guys I know masturbate at least twice a week, if they're single.
>>
>>18432450
>Natalie Portman is 5'3
5'3 is the perfect female height, ladies.
>>
Everyone: Is it a good idea to pursue this? I like him but i have no relationship experience. i don't know if this is just me being horny or if there is actual compatibility here? Someone told me it's just sexual but I don't believe them; but i also have no experience.

we cuddle, make out, cuddle, and have sex. We watch netflix movies while cuddling and we make jokes and laugh about the film together. He teases me and he came to a function i was hosting that he didn't have to come to--he knew i'd organized the whole thing, it was important to me, and most of our mutual friends went, but he came anyway to support me i guess. We've never been on a date unless you count Netflix. He's always nervous to touch/cuddle me at first but then his arm goes around me and it's really nice.

We didn't talk about 'what are we' at all. And I graduated and went back home. However, i told him i was going to visit, and he looked happy and kissed me before i left.

I am going to visit and i think i'll ask him if he wants to date me? Good plan?
>>
>>18432444
That makes sense, I've never been called cute but have been called sexy quite a lot. I'll take it I guess

>>18432454
Well not everyone thinks the same I guess lol
>>
>>18432463
5'3 is pleb height. Tiny 5'1 and under girls are the best. Especially the ones that like to be picked up/manhandled
>>
File: 1497271155722.jpg (934KB, 2058x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1497271155722.jpg
934KB, 2058x3000px
>>18432485
>>
>>18432463
Maybe if you're short too.

As a 6'2" guy a woman who's roughly 5'8"-10" is ideal for me.
>>
I need to know, why is it that men are required to "make the first move" be it initiate conversation, or whatever that may be. How come women are so insecure that they literally test men like that? And then why, after setting this standard, do you expect equality?
>>
>>18432494
Yes.
>>
5'3" is the maximum acceptable height for women imo.
>>
>>18432501
I'm 6'3.
>>
>>18432516
Just sounds awkward. My best female friend is like 5'3" and I feel like if I bump into her I'd just knock her down. Everyone here is talking about how they love petite girls because they can manhandle them but I never encountered that issue with taller chicks, instead I just felt like I'd hurt the shorties on accident.
>>
I'm 6'0 and prefer 5'7>

It's not a deal breaker if you go up to like 5'11, though.
>>
>>18432501
>As a 6'2" guy a woman who's roughly 5'8"-10" is ideal for me.

6'2" as well, those are good heights. I'd even go for a girl 6 feet tall. Girls my height are fucking sexy
>>
>>18432545
>>>/lgbt/
I'm not implying anything, btw.
>>
>>18432545
I second this.

As a 6' 2" guy, any girl under my height and over 4' checks out, although the taller the better.
>>
Most "girls" over 5'10" are trannies or look like trannies. Not worth the risk.
>>
>>18432610
kek wtf
>>
Yes, everyone ITT is 6'0"+.
>>
>>18432610
For argument's sake, let's assume the best.
>>
Karlie Kloss is the only acceptable chick over 5'11.
>>
>>18432618
Better believe it.
>>
>>18432623
that vapid whore? she would only be good for a fuck, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>tfw guy and 5'5
>>
>>18432628
>vapid whore
You should be glad that we don't live the same house.
>>
File: iktf.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>18432629
>Tfw 5'6
>>
>>18432628
She is literally a model.
>>
>>18432629
Well, at least there's someone for what girls are left.
>>
File: 4129642.jpg (12KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
4129642.jpg
12KB, 320x256px
>>18432634
whatever you say dude
>>
>>18432645
I'm a mmacel. I would take you in submission.
>>
>>18432165
Her pussy must taste glorious.
>>
>>18432024
LOL

>>18432150
Why don't you get a prostitute?

>>18432223
Now convince me that there is nothing special about blondes with big tits. Those big, round tits with pink nipples.
>>
>>18432165
Do you have a picture without that shit?
>>
>>18432165
Girls who use snapchat filters tend to be airheads that need social media validation. Find someone better than that.
>>
>>18432660
>Now convince me that there is nothing special about blondes with big tits. Those big, round tits with pink nipples.
What does the hair colour have to do with anything?
>>
Don't you get jelly of happy ugly couples?
Happy hot couples have everything to be happy, but the ugly ones have something magical, I think. I wish I had that magic.
>>
>>18432672
No, both know they are settling for each other. If they could, either party would instantly upgrade.
>>
Girls

Do you get really angry at the mental image of a guy you really like getting fucked by another girl?

I get angry at the thought of a girl I like having sex with someone else. I'm just curious if you all think the same way
>>
>>18432669
I'm just attracted to it. Do I have to change my taste?
>>
Girls, why are your clothes getting smaller and smaller? Soon you will be walking around with your ass hanging out. Is that OK for you?
>>
Ladies, do you have a general idea of how "hot" or desirable you are"? Do you feel offended when a man you see as beneath you thinks he has a chance with you?
>>
>>18432716
Counter-question: do guys?
>>
>>18432716
Yeah. I'm pretty sure that I legitimately qualify as a narcissist, but I have a good, objective idea of how attractive I am to people around me.

I don't really see anybody as beneath me unless they're a real asshole, and at that point I probably have bigger issues with their personalities than whether or not they want to fuck me.
>>
>>18432679
If it's in a past tense I'm indifferent; if it's in present/future I just get really sad.

The mental image of a chick trying to pick him up, however, makes me angry. I guess it's the idea that you could still stop it, it isn't past the point of no return?
>>
>>18432725
I would say so. Most of us know whether we're attractive or not. Most of us have a good idea of our "value" too if you think like that. As well as our "ceiling".

>>18432727
You seem chill, it is what is is
>>
>>18432353
>And never listen to >>18432333 (You)
>>let shit happen
>Nothing will ever happen if you dont put yourself outside. And girls never start action themselves. You as boy have to do all the work.

They do if they think it's okay and aren't worried about rejection.
By "let shit happen" I mean just chatting, or flirting, getting to know some female acquaintances better.

You show them that you like talking to them, they come to you and talk to you more.

Don't try rushing into shit. You really want to get someone?
Don't be afraid to take gradual steps getting closer to them. Start distant and slowly get closer with them.

Jesus Christ. Everyone wants everyone else to approach, no one wants to figure out how to be approachable or let others know that it's all ok to come over and chat.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of subtly and patience. Much better than "game" or PUA bullshit.
>>
>>18432150
>>
>>18432716
I have good and bad days, but over all, I know I have an attractive face. My body is average.

I don't feel offended. It makes me kinda wonder how my behavior attracts certain men tho.
>>
File: 1497693816865.jpg (902KB, 716x2965px) Image search: [Google]
1497693816865.jpg
902KB, 716x2965px
>>18432716
>>
There's this guy who really seems to like me who I like too. Problem is he's white and I'm black. I was told white men only see black women as hook up material. The question is do you view women of a different race to you as relationship material?
>>
>>18432794

To be fair, that's feminist extremism
>>
>>18432795
Stop judging people and try to know him more
>>
>>18432795

I would date an asian..
>>
>>18432798
What a girl likes in terms of dating is feminist extremism?
>>
>>18432795
Personally I'd an asian or black person if we clicked but be wary of say muslims, mexicans, because I'm not dealing with crazy religious family. But that's a broad generalization and love is love, what do you feel for this person specifically? That's all that matters. I'm not bullshitting you.
>>
>>18432795

White guy here.

Prefer it.
Have not had good experiences with white women.
But I can only think of 1 brown girl that was really bitchy. The rest of met have actually been really sweet and nice.
>>
>>18432716
My body is a relic. Men are afraid of death more than anything. Every single one of them will be crying and shaking and screaming for mommy on their deathbed. I'll be lucky to ever meet a real man even in passing. But yeah I'm a drunk POS.
>>
>>18432794
>Submitted by an anonymous person.

You know this was sent by some shitposter from here and/or /r9k/, right?
>>
>>18432803

that's extremism. Everything in that image
>>
>>18432808
I really care about him, he encourages me to do better and be more outgoing. When we're together we literally talk for hours if we've got nothing else planned.
>>
>>18432829
Let it happen then. You feel good with him, the present is just as important as the future or the past if not the most. Especially if he motivates you to be your best.
>>
>>18432798
>>18432821

That's what we're going with now?

"It's extremist, It doesn't represent us all (pls ignore your experiences with women, how we act and talk about men, about how lets face it, you could throw a rock into a room full of women and chances are, it'd hit one bitch that's simultaneously cried about sexism while complained how "all men wanting one thing")".

That's the excuse you're going with? really?
What'd you do, see how well it worked for muslims and thought "Hol' up, free pass?".
Really?

Nah, that's not extremism. That's "moderate" considering what magazines and universities and (((other people))) are filling girls heads with.

Shit.
>>
Girls, what's a message I can send on okcupid that would grab your attention?
>>
>>18432716
I know I have a hot body, but I'm not confident about my face. So I'd say I'm attractive, but far from beautiful.
I don't consider an unattractive man as beneath me and I'm not offended if they think they have a chance. I always feel flattered when a guy likes me.
>>
>>18432846
"I'm gonna bring you somewhere where no one would hear you scream for help."
It would grab the attention of the authorities as well though.
>>
>>18432816
This isn't even a coherent thought. Unless you admit that you're a succubus that kills men by having sex with them.

>>18432821
If that's extremism then every woman is a feminist extremist. Which honestly probably isn't too far from the truth.
>>
>>18432849
so, I appreciate the effort but that's not really the kind of attention I'm going for here
but if you say you're really a girl, I guess I should just take your word for it, idk...
>>
>>18432849
Oh I love camping in the far wilderness.
>>
>>18432851
> Unless you admit that you're a succubus that kills men by having sex with them.

I'm not that powerful.
>>
>>18432856
>>18432859
I don't know.

Try to be original, I guess?
We don't want to ruin your "potential victim"'s expectation.
>>
>>18432847
Do you fuck with your face? My face is nice but all it helps is if I look in the mirror. I still see a shitbag who's done nothing with their life - get hobbies. Look at all the deaf and blind people who don't give a second of consideration to worthless fucks who waste their life.
>>
Bump >>18432713
>>
>>18432859
yeah, you go way out there where there's no one except your brand new lover to scream to for help when you're baiting your hook or starting a fire
it really helps to build a connection

>>18432862
original... so no more dick pics then, got it
>>
>>18432713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm3YrTk7qTY
>>
>>18432849
If you are a girl, you have nice "bantz" skills and I'd like to marry you.
>>
>>18432898
well fuck I guess it does work
>>
>>18432898
I'm sorry.
>>18432899
Be sure you don't look creepy and you don't take yourself seriously.
>>
>>18432794
That's the kind of girl that you want to avoid.
>>
>>18432917
You mean all of them?
>>
>>18432917
>>18432798
>>18432821

GENDER OF FAIRNESS.

I suppose if you say it enough, you might convince a few liberals, Shit, they believe Muslims are peaceful.
>>
>>18432795
As a white male, living in a predominately white society, women of other races seem more exotic and interesting, just as a bias. I don't know if it's genetic or not, but it seems that way.

Honestly though, in terms of relationship material, definitely yes. And if they don't, then they're not worth your time.

Although, I would also say that it is equally possible for guys to view any girl as purely "hook up" material.
>>
>>18432618
Its more that people confident in their height are more willing to state it. You see similar stuff with breast size, dick size, etc.
>>
>>18432982
Yeah, woe to me if I say something embarrassing on an anonymous chat forum.
>>
>>18432794
>manlets please gtfo
>>
>>18432794
It would be really ironic if this person was ugly
>>
>>18432982
I wouldn't be shocked if a massive amount of these /fit/fags who post about their height at every given opportunity have just "slightly exaggerated" or "rounded up" so many times that they genuinely believe they're taller than they actually are. Or perhaps have only ever been measured by themselves and did it wrong.
>>
>>18432794
>patriarchy
>implying that you can take it down
Impudent fools, when will they learn that men will dominate the galaxy forever!
>>
>>18432922
All of the bitches that only want sex and children without a thought for the kind of person that will be raising them. If you want good looking children, find some and adopt them you lazy fuck-wad.
>>
File: 14086352430591.jpg (266KB, 1262x849px) Image search: [Google]
14086352430591.jpg
266KB, 1262x849px
>>18433034
>without a thought for the kind of person that will be raising them
They know exactly who's going to raise them.

Some desperate beta backup guy she meets after Chads have lost interest in her. That or she'll do it herself after being convinced that strong single mothers who don't need no man are the ideal caretakers because women are wonderful and perfect and men are just evil brutes, although men will still be paying for it through taxes and the government, and possibly child support and alimony.
>>
>>18433057
The bitches…
>>
>>18432922
Normally I would say no, but for you I'll make an exception. In fact, you may not even have a choice.
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

>Be friends with girl
>She's an easy 10/10
>Thought she was out of my league
>But we ended up sleeping together
>And hanging out a bunch
>Suddenly realized something recently
>I'm always the first to talk to her
>Want to talk and hangout so bad
>But don't want to seem clingy or creepy

She's so fucking awesome, she's smart and beautiful and funny and plays video games and loves anime and is really good in bed, and I just want to be with her more than anything, it's all I think about and it's driving me INSANE TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION NORMALLY WITHOUT THINKING OF HER

Now I know that sounds like a bit too much, but a mutual friend told me that she told her that she always thinks about me and loves hanging out with me, so it's not one sided

What should I do? I look back on the convos from the past 2 weeks and I'm ALWAYS the first to say something, I don't want it to be like that anymore, but if I don't say anything first what happens if she never talks to me again? I can't let someone like this pass me by, she's too amazing to lose.
>>
>>18432985
I'm not claiming there are any consequences. But the concept that people are more likely to state a trait they're happy with is not a very complex one.
>>
>>18433123
If it hasn't been a year, wait.
If it's been over 3 years, get a ring on her as fast as you can.
>>
>>18431837
Simon?
>>
So this girl I like has some social anxiety. I sometimes have to coerce her into doing social stuff. Anyways I asked her if she wanted to hang over at my house, with just us, but she says she's uncomfortable and awkward. She's fine with coming over if other people are there though. I've been on two dates with her so far. Does she think I'm creepy or is it general romantic awkwardness?
>>
>>18433208
She's already fucking other dudes on the side and doesn't need your dick.
>>
>>18433123
>wanting to romance 10/10 girl
give up anon. This will only make you miserable in the long run, that is, if it's not making you miserable now
>>
Is there actually honest to god any such thing as a girl who has truly never been asked out by any guy ever?

Hard mode: She hasn't just been a compete shut-in since puberty and she doesn't reveal her gender online rendering it impossible to be asked out because no man has never actually been aware of her existence, and she doesn't look like a swamp monster.
>>
>>18433248
Implying that you can have enough.
>>
>>18433277
I wasn't asked out until I was 21. I have one or two friends who haven't really been asked out, unless you count when you're like, 12 and you 'date' someone for a few days. And yes, we meet your 'hardmode' criteria
>>
>>18433278
Can't have enough *of Chad's*
>>
>>18433290
Are you all fat and/or ugly?
>>
>>18433331
No.
>>
Is 5'8'' too short to have a gf?
>>
I am with a girl who's way over my league.
Last night she said that she loves me, because she feels safe with me and because I am reliable.

Should I beleive her? Can a 9/10 girl love a 4/10 guy?
>>
>>18433479
No.
>>
>>18433479
>she said that she loves me, because she feels safe with me and because I am reliable.
That's not love. Love is about liking you the person, not that you're reliable and safe. If she wants reliable and safe she should buy a Camry.

Beware anon. She probably doesn't love you.
>>
>>18433482

I forgot to mention that I'm 35 and she's 30 and although I am not rich , I have a very good income.
>>
>>18433483
SECONDED
>>
>>18433479

yes
>>
>>18433486
>30
>say's you're "reliable"
Yep, all the classic signs are here. She's passed the age limit at Chad-land and is no longer allowed to ride her favorite attraction the cock carousel, now she needs an easily manipulated beta to lock down in marriage, get her pregnant before her biological clock stops, and provide for her.

Expect to be divorced not too long afterwards. She wants your money but not you, so once she has a kid and marriage she can kick you out while still collecting your money via child support and alimony.
>>
>>18433509
If OP's 35, it's not like his dating pool is huge.
>>
I am a girl. I have been talking to this guy for almost a month now. Just recently, he has been calling and texting me, but then not responding...every single day for the past week. Why is he doing this?
>>
>>18433527
So he should just give up, forget about love and just take what he can get? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>18433529
That's not what I said at all. I'm just pointing out that his dating pool is going to be rather small.
>>
Does anyone else feel like you just have to change entirely to find a gf if you are a certain way?

I just mean, yes it is possible to get a girlfriend if you change, and yes it is possible to change, but it feels like acting to me.

I am not this outgoing, confident person that talks to everybody and can just chat up people out of nowhere. I am reserved, shy and second guess myself. I am also not attractive nor "mysterious" so obviously no girl will bother to approach me, which is completely fair by the way. I'm just saying, I want somebody that accepts me for who I am but to attract somebody I need to be somebody I simply am not.

Anyone else feel like this?
>>
>>18433536
Well women only like one type of man so either be him, pretend to be him, or give up and accept being alone.
>>
>>18433536
>I am also not attractive nor "mysterious" so obviously no girl will bother to approach me, which is completely fair by the way
Do YOU approach women?
>>
>>18433528
What do you mean? Like he instigates conversations then loses interest?
>>
>>18433553
[Smokey voice]
Only YOU can approach women.
>>
>>18433553
I don't approach many people in general, male or female. I do have male and female friends, though.
>>
>>18433572
I honestly don't know what it is. The past month he has been wanting to be with me 24/7, and he told me he liked me repeatedly. And then all of a sudden this week, he will text me or call me, but then just stop replying mid convo
>>
>>18433479

It's possible she does love you. It's too hard to jump to conclusions. My best advice would be to not rush into anything, there's no reason to. If she's still around after a while, then great! If she's not, then at least you took it slow and won't get as hurt in the end.
>>
>bf is white, I'm black
>ask him what I should do with my hair next, straight with long extensions or curly
>he says to go straight but not wear extensions because they're "weird"
>ask why he thinks they're weird
>"They just seem unnatural and kinda ratchet"
I'm worried because I'm very high-maintenance about my hair and do a lot of things with it (curling, chemical straightening, weaves, wigs, etc). He'd probably be bothered by that if he knew all the intricacies of it for the same reasons. I don't plan to stop because it's fun and I always end up looking nice, but at the same time, I don't want to weird him out. I'm not ratchet/ghetto in the least, either.
I just kind of brushed it off when it happened, but it's bothering me now and I feel like it'll cause problems later on. I don't want to push him away by trying to "educate" him on black hair or point out that what he said was implicitly racist or whatever, but if I just let it be, I'm scared it could turn into a bigger issue. What do? Do you think he'll just get used to whatever I do with my hair in time?
>>
File: 1488090491022.png (69KB, 750x597px) Image search: [Google]
1488090491022.png
69KB, 750x597px
How can pic related be avoided? I didn’t write it but I can definitely relate to it, as utterly pathetic as it sounds
>>
>>18433612
>I'm very high-maintenance about my hair and do a lot of things with it (curling, chemical straightening, weaves, wigs, etc)
It takes a stronger man than I to handle this. There's no way I'd be able to deal with this shit.
>>
>>18433616
Be happy alone. Meet a woman. Make her your best friend and lover. Spend the rest of your life with her.
>>
What do nerdy girls like about a guy?
>>
>>18433616
Seems that the writer was expecting a relationship to be the magic bullet for his unhappiness then became disillusioned when reality set it.

Focus on living life to the fullest and being comfortable with your self; relationships are great supplements to a full life but they do not create one.
>>
>>18433612
i had a relative who did all this hair shit. she was bald in no time since all the chemicals and straightening etc killed her hair.
>>
>>18433633
The same thing all women like about men.

>>18433628
>>18433636
I'm a guy but I'm going bald but I still treat my hair as "I brushed it, hope it doesn't shit itself on the way to work." I have friends that tell me to take better care of it while I still have it but I unno.
>>
>>18433631
>>18433635
>Be happy alone
That's the hardest part, especially when my self worth is directly linked to my current relationship status.
>>
>>18433612
>I'm very high-maintenance about my hair and do a lot of things with it (curling, chemical straightening, weaves, wigs, etc)
And he thinks your hair is natural? Is he a moron?
>>
>>18433633
Being tall rich buff handsome and alpha.

What, you though they want another nerdy person?
>>
>>18433647
He just doesn't know all the work that goes into it. He's never really asked, either, so I'm not sure if explaining is even a good idea.

>>18433636
That sucks for her. That probably won't happen to me, luckily, since my hair's naturally relatively long/thick and I only work with people who know what they're doing.
On the plus side, she doesn't have to tie up her hair or buy a wig cap.
>>
Question for all genders; should you tell you're partner your transgender before you become intimate?
>>
>>18433650
>That probably won't happen to me
Considering your laundry list of what you do to it, don't count on that.
>>
>>18433652
You'd have to be retarded not to.
>>
>>18433652
Maybe go with a hypothetical before hand to try and find out how they feel about that kind of thing. Personally I wouldn't care but some guys are a little weird about it.
>>
>>18433652
I'd probably want to know if the "girl" I'm dating was actually a guy, so yeah, I think that's pretty fucking important. In fact, it should be the first thing you mention on the first date.
>>
>>18433654
A lot of women in my family do the same thing and they're not bald yet. Your relative fucked herself over, I wouldn't blame the chemicals.
>>
>>18433652
Yeah, definitely. I'd like to know right away since it'd be a dealbreaker for me.
>>
>>18433656
>>18433658
>>18433663
why so trainsphobic?
>>
>>18433668
My father was killed by a train in a tragic multi-track drifting accident. I've hated them ever since.
>>
>>18433635
>>18433631
>>18433616
The main problem is that the guy speaking here wasn't particularly attractive so his girl was only hanging out with him for the convenience. Guys who are attractive are happy in relationships.

>>18433668
I'm not transphobic, I'm dickphobic, and I don't wanna fuck anyone else that has one.
>>
>>18433668
I am definitely not transphobic. I just don't want to date a trans person.
I like manly features and dicks.
I don't really want to have extra complications from a relationship - a trans person will most likely have some level of emotional issues, and won't give me children.
Not worth it.
>>
>>18433673
>wasn't particularly attractive
How do you know that?
>>
>>18433668
Call it what you want, but I'd like to know if someone I think is the opposite gender has the same genitalia as me, because I'm not into that. Not to mention, especially if you're MTF, some people might get violent. It's for your own safety to tell the other person.
>>
>>18431837
make the 'rule' to send each other the cool things you see and reply when you have time (worked wonders for one nerd friend), you cant realistically be on the phone 24/24, so just talk to her and explain that she should not feel that way because you love her very mush or w/e
>>
>>18433677
From his account, it sounds like his girlfriend was pretty reluctant to have sex with him.
>>
>>18433676
>a trans person will most likely have some level of emotional issues
This is honestly what makes me avoid trans relationships. They usually have some pretty serious mental issues.
>>
>>18433646
It's absurd advice.

If you're happy alone you don't need a relationship.
However many people need relationships to be happy because that's human nature.

And then you're unhappy because you're alone.

Even then it doesn't work. If you enjoy yourself doing solitary things you'll keep being solitary. No woman (and likely very few men) will approach you, that only happens in love stories. I can tell from experience.

You want a partner, go find one. It won't come to you, this thing that love is something that come to everybody is false.
>>
>>18433650
I have no idea how to advise you bc I'm white but I find your situation interesting.
Men have no idea the amount of effort put into grill's hair, let alone black hair which I understand to be a lot more work.
I personally would want to be appreciated for that and not suffer little (probably unintentional) jabs about my aesthetic and implicitly my race. I think.
I'd probably just mention it in a lighthearted way, make a joke of it? Maybe in relation to his hair/ white women's hair? I really don't know.
>>
>>18433681
Do you mean attractiveness in the physical sense then?
>>
>Said I would make a romantic dinner for my girlfriend tonight
>Said it as a spur of the moment kinda thing
>She's coming over in 7 hours
>All I know how to cook is meat and 3 veg, store bought pasta in store bought pasta sauce, and french toast
>None of these sound particularly romantic
Girls, what would you expect when you heard romantic dinner?
Nothing too filling since I don't want her to feel bloated afterwards.
>>
>>18433698
I'm a bit too tipsy to get into specifics, but yeah, that's close enough.
>>
Do you say I love you first or do you wait for your bf/gf to say it?
If they say it first, do you immediately reciprocate or wait?
>>
>>18433703
The first time, he said it and I reciprocated.
Normally, it's 50/50. We usually reciprocate immediately.
>>
>>18433700
You could just google a recipe? It doesn't have to be complicated, but yeah your repertoire is quite stodgy and tasteless.
Do you live somewhere where you can go to a nice fishmonger or butcher?
Also ask for advice on the wine pairing at the shop if you don't know about wine.
>>
>>18433703
>>18433705
Additional q: after how long is it normal to say it? Like a month, a year, a decade?
>>
>>18433710
We said it after 3 months. In my other relationship, took him nearly a year.
>>
>>18433589
It might be nothing. I'd be wary of divining feelings from texts anyway. Just get a plan on the cards for irl and see how he is then.
>>
>>18433701
You're implying that you can't be happy in a relationship if you're ugly then
>>18433686
>you want a partner, go find one
Even if the improve yourself before getting a gf thing is bullshit I still feel inadequate and stressed out when in a relationship, it's sort of a vicious circle
>>
>>18433715
Not without settling for someone just as ugly as you.
>>
>>18433717
That's pretty fucking depressing m8
>>
>>18433719
Life is depressing.
>>
File: 1493136216733.jpg (42KB, 848x481px) Image search: [Google]
1493136216733.jpg
42KB, 848x481px
>>18433659
>>18433612
His relative is almost definitely white.
A lot of people in general, not just men, don't realize the lengths you need to go to to make black hair 'look natural' as they see it - Sort of like how people genuinely believe that 'natural makeup' is 'no makeup.'

Honestly? On one hand, you did ask him what you should do and he just answered his honest opinion.
On the other hand, I'd be offended with what he said because of the way that he said it. It was kind of belittling, as though he believes he knows just as much/more than you do about yourself (although I have a history of a shitty ex who did this.*)

Either show him the difference between totally natural and 'white natural' styled black hair, or just don't bother mentioning it again and keep doin' what you're doin'.

*I'm very pale with delicate skin, but very dark, coarse hair. You can always see the roots THROUGH the skin when I shave, and I'm prone to in-grown hairs. My ex REFUSED to believe what I knew about my own body and kept chastising me for being too rough, or shaving 'wrong.' like a child.
Don't put up with shit like that.
>>
>>18433668
Excuse me, i want babies. Can tranny m2f give me baby? No? Then good bye.
>>
>>18433958
I can give you a few :)
>>
>>18433985
If you arent fat and dont smoke, you have met my requirements and we can start dating right away!
>>
>>18432165
A dog pound.
>>
>>18434003
>If you arent fat and dont smoke

check and check :)
are u qt tho
>>
>>18434008
I am ex fat 6'3 lanklet who still cant do proper pushup (but sooner or later i will get there) white, dark short hair and /adv rated me as 4~7/10.

Is this qt for you?
>>
>>18433479
Kek
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.