[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got no real friends, everyone finds me a bit too over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I've got no real friends, everyone finds me a bit too over the top. I can't have a normal conversation about the weather or the "game" or something. No. I talk about conspiracy theories, alternate dimensions, strategy games and just overall, things no one cares about in my town. I get sad at night, not having anyone to tell my problems to, not having anyone to ask me how I'm doing... no one real. I have one friend, she's alright but I'm her sort of secondary friend. She wouldn't really ask me out to go to the movies or be comfortable to going out with me (platonic) in the first place. I had only two true friends, both of them found better friends and changed. I'm miserable, any advice is appreciated.. thanks
>>
If you have any questions, please
>>
>I'm her sort of secondary friend

She's not a real friend. You will know if you have a true friend if you would take a bullet for him and he would take a bullet for you. Ghost that bitch and start socializing more.
>>
>>18431440
Any advice on socializing?
>>
Dunno anon; I can talk with you but your best bet would be trying to find irl friends. Maybe join a sport club or enrol on a language course, or volunteer.
>>
Stop seeing conspiracy theories etc. as your main interest. Find something less niche that interests you, pick up a hobby, start working out, find a sport you like. In short: go to places where there are other people and where you share a common interest. Don't be the guy with the tin foil hat.
>>
>>18431453
Ok ok that was more of a metaphore, so to speak. I'm just not really able to speak about normal things
>>
Then find like minded people. Nothing is as great as finding someone with the same interest and engaging in a great conversation over a few beers.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.