[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently fucked a girl in the ass on my bed. We used silicone-based

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: P_20170618_200700.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170618_200700.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
So I recently fucked a girl in the ass on my bed. We used silicone-based lube.

Today I was changing the sheets and noticed this beer-coaster-sized stain on my mattress, at about the position I was fucking her at. A similarly-sized stain was also on the bed sheet in use at that time, but it's black and I didn't notice it immediately. It's almost invisible on that.

My question: What the fuck is this from? Could the silicone-based lube alone have done this? Is it lube mixed with ass juices? Her ass was really clean, I didn't see the faintest brown on my cock or anywhere else.

Don't mind all the fuzz and general appearance of the mattress. I know it's dirty; it was due for a good washing anyway.

Thanks.
>>
>>18431374
>ass juice

No man, it's shit.
>>
>>18431374
>>18431376
I suppose that's within the realm of possibilities, but just to add some information:

I smelled it. It's completely neutral.
And there was no shit on my cock or her ass or my fingers or any skin. That's why it's puzzling me, if that is indeed shit.
>>
>>18431385
The smell probably evaporated with time. It's possible that she got diarrhoea after fucking and just shat the bed.
>>
>>18431396
The diarrhea thing is not possible. We did it in the morning and I was laying right next to her the entire time afterwards. Also, it all happened yesterday. Could the smell have evaporated so quickly?
>>
>>18431408
It could

Also I don't see how diarrhoea happening or not has something to do with doing it in the morning or you lying next to her m8

It's a typical shart, be grateful it doesn't stink anymore
>>
>>18431427

I second this post, also people who take it in the ass have a loose asshole and are often incontinent when their shit is also loose
>>
That's a shit stain shit stain.
>>
>>18431427
It has something to do with it because I would obviously have noticed it. Also I just remembered it was me who was lying on that spot after the act, so no way she could've shat herself there. It had to be from before, but I honestly didn't notice any wetness while lying there.

Maybe I just spilled something when I was drunk another night.
>>
>>18431466
>reaching these levels of denial over a shitstain

Kek, ok
>>
>>18431480
I'm considering that possibility and it was literally the first thing I thought of. "Did she shit my bed? Did she leak shit while we were fucking?"

But the circumstances don't permit these scenarios.
>>
to be fair if she shat the bed you would have smelled it immediately and definitely would still be able to
i wouldnt worry about it, if it comes out in the wash and you aren't feeling ill then no point thinking about it further
>>
>>18431374
>it was due for a good washing anyway.
how the fuck do you wash a mattress?
>>
>>18431385
have you never seen an old semen stain? that's exactly what they look like on cloth. I assume the secretions from female genitalia also produce a similar stain.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>literally inserting your penis into a human orifice that was designed for the exit of fecal matter
>"g-guys what is this weird brown stain?"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.