[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I recently made some new friends, and it looks like I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471452471885.jpg (73KB, 645x790px) Image search: [Google]
1471452471885.jpg
73KB, 645x790px
So I recently made some new friends, and it looks like I'm becoming the group bitch. It's mainly one guy, but he literally makes fun of or has to comment everything I say, and talks shit about me all the time. At first I thought I was just banter but it's getting fucking personal, and he's not like that with anyone else,just with me.

Am I being sensitive or should I just ditch these guys? I work with them so I don't want to get to the point where it gets physical.
>>
Stand up for yourself, have some self respect.
>>
>>18430662
I talk back thinking it's all good fun, but I'm starting to think they're being serious. Not much more I can do other than leave that group.
>>
>>18430657
Get him alone. Push him down onto a table and whisper in his ear "you like fucking with me?, well now I'm going to fuck you" rape solves a lot of problem senpai
>>
Best thing you can do is confront them (nicely, but firmly). Communication is always important - if he seems to be genuinely sorry about upsetting you, you know it's all in good fun. Either way, you need to let him know it's upsetting you.

If you don't want to go to him directly, talk to whoever you trust most in the group.

I know that I often take jabs and then find out that someone has taken them to heart when I meant nothing by them. In those cases, I always apologise and make an effort to change my behaviour around those people so I keep good friends. If he isn't interested in doing the same, or he's being serious, you gotta ditch him or get your other friends to support you.

I hope this works out well for you and it was just a misunderstanding, anon. Have a good week!
>>
Oh, and I forgot to add: sometimes, they might not want to adjust their actions and you might have to learn to laugh at yourself a little more. It's weird to adjust to, but it makes life a lot easier. Just remember that we're all a little crazy.

If you don't become okay with that straightaway, that's totally cool. You can't always choose how you react to certain things. That's why it's important to let the guy know how you feel.

Sorry if my response is all over the place, I'm super tired right now. Hope I helped!
>>
>>18430668
shut up, please.

i think you should just sock them every time they say shit, for like, a whole day. then stop talking to them.
>>
>>18430668
lmao

>>18430678
>>18430674
Thanks for the long response man, I guess I can find a way to ask if he's being serious, though I don't want to come off as a bitch.

>>18430679
I work with those guys, so I'd rather not resort to violence if I don't have to, it'll just cause problems.
>>
>>18430657
There are some people who I just classify as assholes. They act like it's joking but they push it way to far. You try blowing it off, they just get worse. You try threatening them, they threaten back and get worse. You try talking to them seriously and they say ok, but then make fun of you later and get worse.
The only thing I have found that works is to laugh and make fun of myself. Try to beat them to the punch or just reinforce it, laugh and move on. This person obviously knows it bothers you. You can't let them know that. Second, the person is trying to embarrass you. If you don't let them by poking fun at yourself and appear I embarrasssble, then that doesn't work for them. Eventually they start to leave you alone because they realize it's not having the effect they want.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.