[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking veg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Romaine-lettuce.jpg (57KB, 504x427px) Image search: [Google]
Romaine-lettuce.jpg
57KB, 504x427px
I've been vegan for two years but I have recently decided to go back to consuming animal products because human nature, veganism not actually saving anything, etc. etc. However there's still a mental block in place and I'm having difficulty bring myself to eat meat/dairy/eggs again. Please convince me to do so.
>>
>>18429518
what kind of dumb fuck would choose to be a vegan or vegetarian because they think it'll make a difference? that's like wasting your vote on a third party in the election instead of going democrat/republican.
>>
>>18429518
Ease into it. Start with just local cage-free eggs or something. You don't have to go full carnivore right off the bat. If you're mainly vegan for moral reasons, something where likely no animals should have been harmed in its production would be a good start. You don't even have to go all the way, feel free to stop at vegetarian, if so so desire.
>>
>>18429537
I was more optimistic at the time
>>
>>18429518
Find your local farmers market.
Find someone selling eggs.
Share your story.
Ask for some pictures of the birds (if they don't have any whatever but most people who keep chickens for eggs almost treat them as pets)
Get a dozen eggs
Make some proper cookies
Make a proper cake(with buttercream frosting)

Long term, start to seek the source of where your food is coming from, and only buy from places that don't treat their animals like shit. It isn't actually that hard to find. Trader Joe's is a good source. I used to actually know where the dairy that my store got most of its milk from. The eggs are usually from pretty happy chickens too. Hell if you are in Sacramento area I can sell you some eggs and let you meet the happy little chickens they came from.
>>
>>18429518
>First step
Don't be a pussy, take that tampon out your urethra or ass hole (if male).

>Step 2
Start working out, when you're animalistically hungry you will have no time to worry about whether or not a chicken hot its dick sucked before death.

>Final step
If you've got enough bux buy organic, too prove that you're not totally retarded buy organic foods wherever possible which is even better than Veganism - vegans go against human nature to virtue signal, nutrient deficient and have no plan for an animal free world. In their ideal commi utopia animals will have to die in the MILLIONS. This isn't India N*gger we aren't going to keep battery farms (in your case outside open air farms) worth of animals as pet that's unfeasible.
>>
>>18429537
Not really… food doesn't work like a first-past-the-post system. Less demand means less meat production.

I dont think that the world needs to be vegan necessarily, but we could cut down on carbon emissions from the agriculture industry I'd we all just are less meat. I mean, people who advocate cutting GHGs in transport and household energy don't say "stop driving and having indoor lighting!"
>>
>>18429518
Your body will be confused if you change your diet too quickly and you will feel really sick. At least do it slowly.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.