[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I better myself socially? I don't do much other than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: inquisitive.jpg (8KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive.jpg
8KB, 250x188px
How do I better myself socially? I don't do much other than work and watch tv/browse the internet. Ive started to work out and eat better, but how do I become social and meet people? I don't really know how to find people or be interesting.
>>
>>18428885

you dont need to be interesting. you just gotta be your self and find the people who are into that and then just do the things you like.
>>
Be open more find out what u like and search for other people who like the same thing dont be to strict or to wild keep it even have fun and try to be funny . make friends at the gym or work .
>>
How do I meet people though? I feel kinda like a creep going places alone. Any advice on where I can go alone to meet folks without looking weird?
>>
I'm thinking of joining a casual sport league. But i, gonna be honest, all the people look really attractive and outgoing and that's intimidating as shit
>>
>>18428892
I think people who are themselves are the most interesting. Anyone could pretend to be something else. Only you can be you.
>>
>>18429161
If you go and look intimidated, then they'll think you're weird. If you go and don't give a fuck that they're seemingly better than you, then they might like you. Just be comfortable. And if you aren't keep trying until you are.
>>
>>18428918
Bars mostly. Aside from that, there are so many other options. I go to a local board game shop quite a lot, because I like board games. They'll have events there and people will come and many of them are weird, but it's what I like and they're people so cool. I also play a lot of the board game Go and am in a club that meets weekly to play.

Find something you like to do. Go do it with other people. You might have to develop new hobbies or interest, but that's even better for you. You're growing.
>>
>>18429233
I bit the bullet and just signed up. I payed for it, so I have to go at least once. Shitting myself thinking about it
>>
>>18429248
Fuck yeah. And if you give it an honest effort, like a real one, go multiple times, see it all through, you won't be as mortified the next time.

Actions like that are exactly how people can start turning their lives around for the better. Just follow through.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.