[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/aoga/ - Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 24

File: 1497647904874.jpg (29KB, 645x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497647904874.jpg
29KB, 645x425px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
>>18428326
My girlfriend isnt open when talking about sex. Wat do
>>
>>18428331
Dump her and move on to someone that will actually satisfy your intimacy needs.
>>
>>18428339
That's a lot my dude. I don't want a slut, I want to develop a dialog. My question is how.
>>
>>18428343

talking to her

>BUT SHE WONT TALK ABOUT IT

hmmmm....
>>
these threads no longer need to reach page 8 before making a new one. thanks for everyone who played along, we just needed to test the best method.

unlike generals on other boards, this one is not made up entirely of the same crowd using it as a chat room, and it being on the front page helps reduce over posting of relationshit.

from now on its safe to post a new thread again as soon as this hits page 2 after reaching the bump limit.
>>
How many femanons here have an incest fetish?
>>
>>18428345
Not everything is binary my dude. Some people need persuasion
>>
>>18428359

im aware. but the point im trying to make is there is no secret path here. all you an do is talk to your girlfriend about wanting ot talk about it and figure out what her own issues with it are and try to fix them together.

there's no real advice to give here.
>>
Both genders: have you ever acted on advice from one of these threads?
How did it go down?
>>
>>18428331
Is she shy and inexperienced?
Maybe you should lead the way, talk about what you're feeling/experiencing and see if she joins in in time.
>>
For femanons

My girlfriend has a friend from school that she takes most of her classes with. They spend about 8 hours a day five days a week together in class, lab, or studying. They're both biochem majors trying to get into med school
I've only met the guy twice. I didn't have a problem with the amount of time they spend together (they've been friends and have studied for the past two years), but recently it's picked up and because of their shared schedules they're around each other all the time. On top of that, he lost a bunch of weight and got really buff between the first time I met him and now. He's also taller and generally more masculine than I am.
My girlfriend and I have a ton in common and we've been together for 4 years since our senior year of highschool. I know from what she's told me about her guy friend that they're very different people, have nothing in common, and most of their conversations revolve around their classes and studies, but she also said he's a "genius" and one of the smartest people she knows. Apparently despite being in good shape and smart, he's really social awkward and not great at conversation, so at least there's that. Also she confirmed he's single.

My question then, is should I be worried? Would any of you femanons be tempted to cheat in a situation like this? Ever been in a similar situation? Have you ever grown attracted to a friend that you weren't interested in before because of spending a bunch of time together and/or them suddenly getting into better shape? Anything I should watch out for?
The whole situation gives me a bad feeling but I'm kind of lost.
>>
>>18428354
I have pretty much all fetishes but the men in my family are all fat and bald so not this one!
>>
Are blonde women more stupid than other women? I always hear this when growing up. "Being blonde" means bring stupid in my country. Like "that girl over there is soooo blonde".
>>
>>18428427

it started off as a joke, mostly poking fun at upper class women who didn't need education adn just married men who were rich, as being blond was generally considered the most attractive hair color.

it just kinda spiraled out of control for awhile
>>
>>18428427
nah, blonde women are hot as fuck, that rumor was probably started by jelly roasties with inferior hair colors
>>
>>18428331
You don't really have another choice but to try different stuff. Try talking about it when you're both tipsy. Try bringing it up when you're most relaxed and intimate right after sex, starting with a compliment ("I fucking love when you [whatever] like that, turns me on so much"]).

If all else fails, tell her that you want to be able to discuss your sex life together because it's a part of the relationship and you want to be able to keep being on each other's wavelength. That it's important for you and what you can do to help make her more comfortable.

If the main reason is because you want to know whether there's untapped potential she might be into, you can also try websites like mojoupgrade or kinkquiz. You take tests separately and the only results that show are the stuff you have in common, so it's a safe way to find out shared interests you haven't tried yet.
>>
>>18428354
Not sure if you only wanted ones that do identfy to reply but to avoid selection bias - I don't, in comics or stories or whatever I'm fine with an incest theme but I don't actively fantasize about it. Would be up for roleplaying brother/sister if my partner was interested and would probably enjoy that just fine, but that's it.
>>
>>18428455
That quiz thing is a really good idea
>>
>>18428427
It's just a stereotype because blondes are considered attractive (and it at least used to be the hair color women change it to most often if they dye theirs). So the joke is more that if a woman is hot, she must be an airhead.
>>
>>18428380
I was in a situation very similar to your girlfriend. I had a male friend who I would spend a lot of time studying with because we shared so many classes and we were both trying to get into medical school. We were in group projects together and so on. He also got kind of buff after a few years. But I was never attracted to him and honestly spending all that time with him made me view him like a brother or cousin. She's basically trying to stick with the smart kid to get better grades, everyone trying to get into med school does this.

If she's never given you a reason not to trust her then don't worry about it. I wouldn't be tempted to cheat on my boyfriend for a guy that I'm not compatible with just because he got a few extra muscles.
>>
>>18428380
Yikes. I don't envy you, anon. My first inclination is to tell you to ask her (not whether she has feelings of course, but just, whether he is a kind of guy she might like if you weren't dating). I can see how you'd be hesitant towards that or why she might get defensive, but given just how much time they spend together I don't think it would be that reasonable for her to not have any understanding for faint worries you might have.

For what it's worth, yeah opinions can change when the person does but she still got to know him when he was conventionally much less attractive, so at least she wasn't blinded by anything when she got to know him as a person. I have experienced growing attraction that did not use to be there before once, and while part of it was him becoming more my type physically the biggest factor was that he just grew out of his dickish teen phase and became a much more pleasant person.

I do think that it's a big one if he's awkward and has poor social skills. Being smart and hot is nice and all, but everything to do with real seduction, sex itself and romantic love boils down way more to the dynamic between two people than with what isolated traits one individual has. Making a girl laugh, being able to get her flustered or indignant, making her feel at ease and seen/heard are all wildly important to be seen as good relationship material. This goes all the more if your girl is quite emotionally developed and is looking for someone who can hold their own in that and not wriggle his way out of communicating and conversing.
>>
>>18428471
That's good to hear. Did your friend ever try to make a move on you or say anything about developing feelings?
I feel like even if she doesn't feel anything, the socially awkward single friend will.
>>18428472
This is all actually pretty reassuring. Maybe I should ask her about it, but I'm not sure what her reaction would be. Could just end up in a fight.
>>
>>18428380
I've been in this situation and honestly I'd be more worried about the guy than your girlfriend. He's more likely to think she's into him because they spend (school) time together and he's more likely to make a move and get jealous or upset when she doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>18428579
Yeah I'm pretty concerned about that, but is there anything I can do? It seems like that's pretty much out of my hands
>>
How do I stop being cynical about getting involved with women? Whenever I think about asking a woman out, even if I know she'd be down, I have a doubt in the back of my mind something like "she'll eventually cheat on you", "she's thinking about fucking other, more attractive men", "she's won't try to make it last". The only relationship I've really been in was with a girl this past January for two months or so before she just decided she felt weird, so I've been insecure in myself, and as a result, it's made me cynical and anxious about what goes on inside a woman's head. Plus I'm just scared that when I do get someone, they won't be satisfied with me. Basically, how do I get the terrible /r9k/ view of women as nothing but cheaters and shallow animals out of my head?
>>
>>18428652
First step is probably too difficult to do cold turkey but I want to put it out there anyway. Stay the fuck away from places where they talk about women this way. Including the whole of 4chan. Realize that if you are making an effort to alienate yourself from these lines of thinking, coming back and reading that stuff is only fucking yourself over.

Yes all kinds of shitty things happen - but that's a given. You wouldn't read up on how likely you are to die from all sorts of things you do wish to do on a regular basis. Or make a whole study out of just what harm your everyday vices can do to you.
If a woman wants to, she can do a google search and look up how many women are stalked, (sexually or otherwise) assaulted or killed by their exes and lovers every day. I am not saying this to make it into a hurr durr who is the biggest victim pissing contest - but to make you realize that a woman who is dating you would ALSO take a risk. To trust that you are a good man who is not looking to pump and dump her, to put her nudes online, to secretly tape her during sex or pull off the condom, to cheat on her, leave her for someone else or to abuse and harm her. Life is built on trust. Bad things will happen to you and that's shitty enough without investing a lot of your time and energy into these risks that are too plentiful to rationally break down anyway.

Also realize that if you allow yourself to become so guarded or hostile or whatever that you cannot connect with a woman anymore, you are the only victim of that. The women will find others. Probably some of the men who posted crap you saw will have changed their mind and gotten together with someone. It is only you who will need to deal with the fall out of this emotional damage.

Try to get as many real life experiences as you can. Not necessarily hitting on girls, just getting to know people as they are. Learn that good and bad people are everywhere to be found. Actively try to fight your perception bias.
>>
>>18428652
So you are asking how to spit out the red pill and retake the blue pill? You can't. You can't unsee the truth. The best thing you can do at this point is to adjust your expectations of what you want from a relationship given these truths that you know. Don't expect woman to be loyal to you, if someone with a higher sexual market value comes along, she will monkey branch from you to him. Even the most "innocent" of women do that. If/when it happens, dump her and go no contact. Always have an exit plan from your current relationship and keep your game sharp so you are prepared to get back into the dating world at a moment's notice.
>>
>>18428578
He never tried to make a move or said anything about developing feelings. Whether or not that's because I was in a relationship I don't know.
>>
>>18428691
>Don't expect woman to be loyal to you, if someone with a higher sexual market value comes along, she will monkey branch from you to him.
I don't get how you folks can unironically say shit like this when it is such a common phenomenon for men to trade their wife for a younger model when that's a possibility, that men like Zuckerberg are praised like they did god knows what generosity by not trading up as soon as they got rich. Open your eyes and stop trying to pretend that half of mankind is objectively shit and you happen to be one of the special snowflakes who has seen the truth for what it is.
>>
>>18428705
I always wonder how happy people who say this shit really are.
>>
>>18428709
Seems pretty damn difficult to be happy if you buy into a world view this cynical, then again I think it appeals most to unhappy guys to begin with.
>>
>>18428705
btw do you know, that Zuckerberg translates as Candymountain?
>>
>>18428713
Well yeah, but I wonder if they've tricked themselves into thinking that they're happy 'knowing that they've discovered the truth' or if it just makes them even more miserable.
>>
>>18428714
I didn't, that's a pretty sweet last name! (couldn't resist, sorry)
>>
>>18428717
Probably tell themselves that it's better to be unhappy but bravely facing reality than being part of the sheeple.
>>
>>18428723
Probably. I'd feel bad for them if they weren't such horrible people.
>>
>>18428677
Got it, thanks a ton. I'm not sure about cold turkey, but I'll definitely dip out of topics whenever they become far too cynical or draining to deal with, and thinking about it from that perspective is something I haven't kept in mind. I need to work on accepting that women are shitty, but so are men, and there are good ones in there, even if they're hard to find. I'm not sure where to experience things right now though, I've separated myself from my primary social group at school, aka my fraternity, so I'm back at ground zero. I play the guitar, work out, do yoga, play video and board games and swim, but that's about it. Where should I try to go to work on some more life experiences since it's summer and all?
>>
File: naw cuz.gif (4MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
naw cuz.gif
4MB, 300x264px
>been texting a saudi qt from uni all day erry day for 3 weeks now
>she doesn't text any other guys
>always sending me songs and memes
>gets sad when I tell her I'm going to sleep
>adjusted her sleep schedule to text me more
She went back to her country for the summer
>developed a bunch of inside jokes between eachother
>watch movies/shows together

Is it safe to assume she likes me? Or could this just be a coincidence or some kind of cultural thing?
>>
>>18428719

lold
>>
>meet a guy on discord
>befriend him
>now I randomly find myself thinking about him and wondering how he's doing

I played myself again, didn't I?
>>
>>18428751
you might as well read up on and explore your undiscovered cuckold fetish now as you will be experiencing it later in life whether you like it or not
>>
>>18428751
It's also a matter of bias. The shitty things that men do, don't affect you in the same way. Look at >>18428691, he is claiming that it's a thing specific or primarily associated with women to go for the best guy they can get. But on top of the mentioned upgrading for celebrities, the man who in a mid life crisis dumps his wife and gets a twenty years younger girlfriend and second family is also quite the cliche. However, that will never happen to said anon, so it is easy for him to go "yeah sure that HAPPENS, there's shit men" and think no more of it. Whereas with women, the idea is less easy to put into perspective. It is more personally threatening because he (or you) could become a victim of it.

Same for places like r9k, there is tons of hypocrisy there - users want women to be okay with all their significant shortcomings, but between the lines many guys show to have shallow priorities both in terms of looks and in terms of what human flaws they can understand and empathize with.
Most importantly though, it's a place visited by guys who are frustrated and want to rant without feeling the need to police themselves, blow off steam, release hate, whatever. You cannot expect people like that to have -actually- good understanding of women - the very fact that it's frequented mostly by inexperienced guys already gives a clue that they might not be experts on the reality of what women are like. And you cannot expect yourself to expose yourself to that kind of negativity and not have it turn into a nagging voice at the back of your head.
If you are worried about specific things, read up on real sources. For example a common trope is the whole marriage inevitably ending in divorce thing, where if you look up statistics, leave out those who got married very young & look at well educated couples, they're much more likely to stay together. It's also false that divorce rates are at an all time high, http://time.com/4575495/divorce-rate-nearly-40-year-low/
>>
File: 1497693816865.jpg (902KB, 716x2965px) Image search: [Google]
1497693816865.jpg
902KB, 716x2965px
>>18428652
Why would you want to get the truth out of your head?
>>
>>18428797
You should also absolutely start with finding friends. Most people (whether introverted or not) are not wired to be alone with their thoughts all the time and start becoming a bit anxious or down on themselves if they don't experience being around others semi-regularly to switch it up. Not saying you should go back to your old social circle if you cut ties with them for good reasons, but don't underestimate the importance of friendship.

There's plenty of stuff you can try like volunteering, working a summer job, local events (music festivals for example), hobby courses, lectures, reading circles... If it's possible at all I would try branching out with a social circle based on one of your hobbies first, though. It's always easier to leave your comfort zone and try to make new friends if you have the confidence of already having positive connections and not being dependent on whether or not they respond very well to you. In my experience when making friends it always happens that someone seems to click with you, you agree to meet up, and then they can never really make time or don't seem that eager anymore talking to them later. This is a normal part of life and whether you can handle that without instantly thinking you must have been weird or they must actually be thinking negative things about you if they don't want to be your friend, depends largely on how solid your present social life is. If you have friends who make it obvious that they enjoy spending time with you and appreciate you, it's that much easier to shrug off someone for whatever reason not being interested enough to go the extra mile. You already have opportunities with some of these things. If you don't do any of them in a social context, find a platonic app and ask who wants to play board games with you or jam together. It's great that you have many different interests actively going on already, that makes you that much more appealing to others to spend time around, so try to use it!
>>
For men

Tits or ass, blonde or brunette?
>>
>>18428820
tits, brown
>>
>>18428814
>that entire post

I would bet money it's either some chick who got pump and dumped a few times and is trying to rationalize away the fact her friend is happy with her boyfriend, or some neckbeard with too much free time. Currently leaning towards the latter.

>>18428820
Tits, Brunette I suppose. Never understood the appeal of blondes but maybe I'm biased because I have a very stereotypically blonde friend.
>>
>>18428820
Tits, blonde.
>>
>>18428820
Daisy Ridley
>>
>>18428820

Ass, brunette.

Blondes had no chance here. Don't even find white girls attractive. They all look really bitchy and angry all the time.
>>
>>18428820
both, ginger
>>
>>18428842
Fuck you, bitch.
>>
>>18428797
>>18428815
Alright, I'm feeling better, just need to make an effort to work it out. I'm gonna get to work on that social circle, and try to remove myself from any topics that are super negative in regards to that. Thanks so much for the help anon!
>>
>>18428842
They only look that way because you're in their presence, shitskin.
>>
>>18428855
No problem at all, cheers!
>>
>>18428856

Kek I'm white. Just had some really shitty experiences with them.

>>18428849

Occam's buttscratcher. If it looks like a bitch, it probably is a bitch.
>>
File: 1492634582912.jpg (216KB, 621x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492634582912.jpg
216KB, 621x768px
>>18428820
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (121KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
121KB, 1148x462px
>>18428797
Except men and women aren't comparable in this regard. You're hopefully at least somewhat familiar with the sluts vs studs debate. If you are, then you should understand in general women are the choosers, and men are pursuers who work to be chosen.

A woman doesn't have to worry that some better woman is going to come along and "steal" her man away from her. The very notion of a girl worrying "What if some Stacy with bigger tits than me comes up to my boyfriend in a bar and buys him a drink and seduces him into fucking her" is ridiculous because that shit doesn't happen. Women aren't pursuers. Men are. There are constantly men out there prowling for an easy lay, who either don't care if they steal a girl away from another man, or find it amusing to do so.

Hypergamy is also a real scientifically documented part of the female mind. Women's urge to constantly seek the best available male is inherent to their role as choosers. And society has been encouraging them towards this kind of behavior even further for the past several years.
>>
File: 1485410332262.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485410332262.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>18428900
>pic
>>
File: 1497556097649.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497556097649.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>18428371
Oh, I have. I broke up with a girl that wasn't taking me seriously and kept changing her mind about if I was a friend or more. Then she came crawling back about how she cried every week for 3 months about me, now I'm stuck in a rut and have come full circle.
>>
>>18428900
Women worry about their man deciding to go after someone else.
The end result is the same - those who want to be faithful will stay faithful, those who want to cheat will cheat.
>>
>>18428909
I just explain how it's not the same.

For a man to cheat, he has to consciously decide "I'm going to go find a woman to cheat with" and needs to work hard to earn it.

Women have guys constantly actively coming after them offering them a chance to cheat and all they need to do to go through with it is say yes. Women are also more biologically inclined to do it as well.
>>
>>18428908
Just make her a fuckbuddy and nothing more. Maybe you can keep her hooked by appearing to consider a relationship with her, but never actually begin one with her. Flip the script on her head.
>>
>>18428717
>>18428713
>>18428709
Well, does it make YOU happy to ignore statistics, testimonial, science and common sense and live in your own fantasy world where everything is perfect and nothing goes wrong?
>>
>>18428922
My ex boyfriend cheated on me with a prostitute
>>
File: 1478538326102.jpg (45KB, 562x876px) Image search: [Google]
1478538326102.jpg
45KB, 562x876px
>>18428974
>My ex boyfriend cheated on me with a prostitute
Let's get him.
>>
>>18428331
I'm sure you've tried talking to her about it, but try to go about it in a way that's like...if she is able to communicate her wants and needs, both of you can have better sex. If you're driven to make her as satisfied as possible, you need feedback. Tell her it's important to you that both of you can openly communicate about any subject, because both of you are partners and can tell each other anything. Try and make her feel that it's safe to open up and be vulnerable with you. Also try and make her feel like it's not shameful or gross to talk about sex. If you focus on your feelings about it, that might help her think about it in a way that's like "oh this is important to him" versus "talking about sex is dirty and gross and wrong". Have you asked her why she struggles to communicate about sex?

>>18428354
Sometimes I find the idea of it hot, but not with any of my existing relatives. I'll imagine I've got a brother. It's surprising because I actually hate my cousin's guts because he tried to creep on me, but I still like some incest scenarios. Nothing with cousins though, unsurprisingly

>>18428380
Just because you feel the guy is better than you doesn't mean he is. She picked you for a reason dude. All you can do is try not to make assumptions and trust in your girlfriend. If you honestly think she's the type of person to cheat, why be with her in the first place? That being said, people who cheat often feel like they're missing something from they're current relationship, or their self esteem is tied to other people's affections. First one you can do something about, by being a good boyfriend. Second is out of your control, so it's pointless worrying about
>>
>>18428974
And did she approach him, offering to have sex for free, and was hotter than you?
>>
>>18428427
Na, my sister and I are natural blondes. My sister got a 34 on the ACT, got a bomb ass scholarship at an ivy league college, and is now an environmental lawyer even though she had teachers saying she should use her intelligence for engineering

>>18428652
4chan is not indicative of the real world--don't ever forget that. Many people here have skewed perceptions of reality, and they can (often unconsciously) seek out situations and information that confirm their cynical beliefs rather than trying to keep an open mind. You hardly hear about the successful relationships because of the fact they're successful--nothing to complain about. You hear mostly about the relationship horror stories, and the resulting rationalizations for why they happen instead of just adopting a healthier belief that shitty people do shitty things.

>>18428764
Yeah I'd say it's safe to assume she's interested
>>
>>18428820
Tits>ass
Redhead>Blonde>Brown>Black
>>
>>18428983
No, he wanted to know what it was like to have sex with someone else. I don't know what she looked like but I imagine she was hotter than me, yeah.
>>
>>18428820
Ass, brunette
Mostly because of a girl I had a huge crush on in highschool, t.bh.
>>
>>18428820
I need blonde pussy. Tits/ass is irrelevant outside the extremes.
>>
>>18428994
>Red/blonde puss hair is God tier
>>
>>18429004
green text was accidental
>>
Guys,

Should I get plastic surgery for puss puss? If I do it, I risk shit going wrong and losing feeling. If I don't, roastie for the rest of my life. Trying to decide which is more important to me
>>
>>18429020
How long are the lips?
>>
>>18429020
whats the point of having a nice looking pussy if you cant feel anything from it? unless you have some serious mudflaps going on youre probably fine
>>
>>18429020
You're lucky. We guys can't increase our dick size.
>>
>>18429020
Not worth the money and risk. The way I see it, the term "roastie" refers to degenerate sluts that ride the cock carousel, not to people that happened to be born with strange looking vaginas.
>>
>>18429029
That would be a triple billion digit industry.
>>
>>18429020
At least you get a choice.
>>
>>18429026
I've accidentally pinched my inner labia from sitting before. Multiple times

>>18429027
I want to my bf to have a girl with an innie, not whatever creature I've got

>>18429032
Either way, it's an Arby's sandwich down there

>>18429042
>>18429029
This doesn't help me
>>
>>18429058
I was just saying at least you have a choice whether you get part of your genital cut off over people thinking it's "ugly" and losing sensitivity forever.
>>
>>18429065
I mean it was just a yes or no question. I'm not sure what you're looking for with this. Are you saying I should feel more comfortable with my gross vagina that turns guys off because I have an opportunity that others don't?
>>
>>18429020
Nah, don't do it. Most guys probably don't "favor" what you have over an innie, but it's similar to how girls claim to feel about penis size (bigger is better in most cases, but an average guy is equally capable of fucking you right). You might not have the "perfect" looking pussy, but it feels just as good around a guys dick as an innie does.
>>
File: 1497497815684.jpg (49KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
1497497815684.jpg
49KB, 350x525px
>>18429058
At the end of the day, do what makes you happy. You and nobody else.
>>
>>18428900
>A woman doesn't have to worry that some better woman is going to come along and "steal" her man away from her.
A lot of women are insecure about this.
>>
What is the requirement for a girl to be a housewife etc?
>>
>>18429086
What do you mean?
>>
File: just a guy thing.gif (2MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
just a guy thing.gif
2MB, 400x219px
>>18428900
>A woman doesn't have to worry that some better woman is going to come along and "steal" her man away from her.
You're a fucking moron if you believe this
>>
>>18429086
cook and keep house stocked with food
clean
take care of bills/paperwork/whatever
look good
be pleasant
and in exchange, you will be exempt from the suffering that is work
these are subjective obviously, but for me this is what it would take (in addition to compatibility, respect, etc)
>>
>>18429076
But my guy really enjoys going down on a girl, and I hate watching him sift through all my folds. Also I never really got the bigger is better claim. They're nice to look at, but if my guy was any bigger (he's under 6 inches) he'd be getting less sex and blowjobs. Big dicks are nice to look at but not to ride or put in your mouth

>>18429077
It's hard figuring out what makes me happy because I can't really look at it objectively. Would I give a shit about how it looked if no guy cared? I can't say, because that's not the case

>>18429079
I know the feeling. I was with a guy who cheated on me with one of his teachers. She'd been flirting with him, asking him to pick her up, rushing to his side when he got a mild knee scrape. He insisted she was just a friend and I was being ridiculous, but I knew better.
>>
>>18429079
>>18429091
The woman doesn't do the stealing.
The man leaves.
Do you not understand what I'm saying, or just not understand the importance of the distinction?
>>
>>18429097

Thanks!
>>
>>18429091
Sure, maybe if you are Chad Thundercock, but in the vast majority of relationships, girls think they have the man locked down, at least until they decide to monkeybranch to the next guy that's inevitably hitting on her at which point she doesn't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>18428820
Ass brown
>>
whats the best way to approach if my sole intention is to fuck her. Be this at a bar, outside etc.
>>
File: it's just a prank sweetie.jpg (171KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
it's just a prank sweetie.jpg
171KB, 2000x1333px
>>18429101
>>18429105
I've seen several bitches steal other women's men. You guys can only think with your dick when shit goes down. Then you wake up afterwards with enough blood to your brain so you can think for once.
>>
>>18429101
The particulars of who initiates what don't matter, it's not that uncommon of a sentiment for some women in relationships to be worried that their partners will upgrade for the newest model, so to speak.
>>
>>18429122
My sister was dating a guy who got stolen by an Asian chick. They'd known each other for a while as "just friends", then they're at a party together, got drunk, and he wakes up to her giving him a handjob. All he had to do was let it happen, and he did
>>
>>18429129
That is literally rape. What the fuck.
>>
>>18429134
How is that rape?
>>
>>18429134
I don't think so. He has a thing for Asian chicks, and they'd hooked up in the past a time or two before he started dating my sister. Zero regerts until he got caught
>>
>>18429134
Men can't be raped.
>>
>>18429134
>implying he didn't want it
>>
>>18429145
True.

It's also not rape if she cums
>>
>>18429144
They can. I just don't think that's what happened here.

>>18429148
It can be, but I feel like this was a situation where he did want it. He still seemed attracted to her, and it seemed like he was into the handjob and found it hot. He never said he didn't want it, even after it happened
>>
>>18429148
Fuck you, you piece of shit. Of course it's rape if he as much as touches her on the pussy without her consent. Fucking scum.

>>>/pol/

Leave.
>>
>>18429156
but if she has an orgasm, doesnt that mean she wanted it?
>>
>>18429148
I don't know what you're trying to imply.
>>
>>18429158
No you fucking idiot. She can still cum without wanting it. Seriously, what is wrong with you.
>>
>>18429158
No. Some women orgasm from breastfeeding, but that doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to their baby. If genitals are stimulated enough, it can lead to an orgasm, even if the person didn't want it. Even for women, despite the power their emotions and mental state can have. Just because some women have to be into it to have an orgasm doesn't mean that's the case for all women. Just like some guys can't cum if their heart's not in it--hardly hear about it, but it is a thing.
>>
File: 1452888826897.jpg (21KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1452888826897.jpg
21KB, 300x236px
>>18429156
You're a fucking idiot. I was making fun of the notion that it was ok to grab a guys dick when he's unconscious because he "probably wanted it".

Of course its still rape you dumb nigger.
>>
>>18429169
It's not the fucking same and you know it. FUCKING LEAVE.

>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18429156
I honestly can't tell if this is satire or not, it could easily go both ways. What do you all think?
>>
>>18429177
I think they need to harden up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9w_wy8thU4
>>
File: 1_in_6_Women.png (343KB, 1200x817px) Image search: [Google]
1_in_6_Women.png
343KB, 1200x817px
You know what? I'll fucking leave. Fuck you people.
>>
>>18429175
>WE WANT EQUALITY
>BUT NOT WHEN WE NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE YOU ASSHOLE
>>
>>18429189
Does it account for how many of them had an orgasm during it?
>>
>>18429193
Even if it did, I imagine it would be a lower number than in actuality. I highly doubt most women in that situation would admit they had an orgasm because it's so commonly assumed that women orgasm only when they want to
>>
>>18429189
Same study where they asked married women if they had sex with their husbands after having a few drinks, if they answered yes they were raped :^)
>>
>>18429175

Uh /pol/ is for racist and Islamaphobes, /r9k/ is for misogynists iirc.

That said you are just feeding a troll stop it. Like grow a thicker skin.
>>
>>18429122
Jesus Christ that blonde chick needs a dick in her mouth.
>>
>>18429189
You realize these "studies" are rigged to use the broadest definition of the word rape as possible to inflate the numbers right?
>>
If you're /fit/, have an above average face, and have a well-paying job and you've never been on a date, kissed a girl, danced with, or done ANYTHING remotely romantic or sexual at 21 years old are you confirmed to have autism/mental issues and be undateable? Assume you're not asexual.

asking for a friend : - ]
>>
File: I'm just laying here being hot.jpg (42KB, 548x562px) Image search: [Google]
I'm just laying here being hot.jpg
42KB, 548x562px
>>18429226
You want to stick your filthy dick inside her mouth?
>>
>>18429209
>/r9k/ is for misogynists iirc.
Pointing out holes in the logic behind "he probably wanted it" does not make you a misogynist.
>>
>>18429247
Hope isn't lost, anon. You just gotta focus on building passion in your own life before worrying about attracting someone else. The right person won't care if you're a virgin. You just suck at the dating game.
>>
>>18429250
YEEEEEES. Fuck yes.
>>
>>18429253
Men are more sex crazy than women, you have to admit that. I don't know if he wanted it but the vast majority of men would love a random blowjob, I'd imagine.
>>
>>18429250
I hope her taytay is tight.
>>
>>18429250
I do too.
>>
>>18429294
>Men are more sex crazy than women, you have to admit that.
So? That in no way justifies the original claims.

Sure, I probably masturbate a lot more than the women I know. That doesn't give you a pass to touch some guys dick when hes passed out. Stop this hand wringing bullshit. Hell using that logic that means its not as big a deal if you rape a girl who sleeps around a bit. You'd be hard pressed to justify something like that.
>>
>>18429310
It's not really the same. Guys want women to play with their dicks all the time. If she is bad enough to do it, it's merely fun and she doesn't mean anything bad by it. I bet you want me to blow you right now.
>>
>>18429310
The difference is that guys want this to happen. Like all these men saying "nice" when a teacher has sex with her students.

It's two completely different animals.
>>
File: 1491660148820.png (273KB, 469x341px) Image search: [Google]
1491660148820.png
273KB, 469x341px
>>18429319
>It's not really the same.
You're right, it's more like going knuckle deep in a girl when shes passed out versus shoving in your meat. Truly the actions of a righteous individual.

>I bet you want me to blow you right now.
My lust overwhelms me.

>>18429324
>The difference is that guys want this to happen
Lots of women also have rape fantasies. Surprisingly, the idea of running around raping people tends to be frowned upon. Just because a guy may think "I want her on my dick" when hes sober it does not justify actually molesting him when he is passed out.

>Like all these men saying "nice" when a teacher has sex with her students.
Which is frequently criticized and also a reprehensible action.
>>
>>18429310
You do realise that men lust for pussy 24/7? They would rape you on the spot if there was no laws. That's not the case with women.

Men have much more testosteron than us. They don't give a shit. It's all fun and games to them. They just need a pulse and a hole, heck, not even a pulse.
>>
>>18429336
I never see anyone criticize it. You guys are fucking perverts. I bet you could fuck your own mother, sister, daughter, etc, if it was socially acceptable.

Have some honesty.
>>
>>18429344
I would fuck my friends mother.
>>
File: 1495265685799.png (111KB, 400x454px) Image search: [Google]
1495265685799.png
111KB, 400x454px
>>18429337
>They would rape you on the spot if there was no laws.

>>18429344
>I bet you could fuck your own mother, sister, daughter, etc, if it was socially acceptable.
>>
>>18429310
The thing is that guys probably process stuff like that differently. Males can be sexually assaulted but the factors leading up to it, and its effects afterward seem different compared to females. For instance, I remember when I was in high school talking to a up and he suddenly changed the subject to say that a girl sexually molested him at a party. I responded with shock.
>What the fuck, really? Are you okay?
But he just went on to say that he'd been smoking at the time and was too high to care. There's enough of a different attitude about sexual assault amongst men that there's probably a lot more gray areas involved in situations like that.
>>
>>18429353
>They would rape you on the spot if there was no laws.
I unironically believe that they would. Not all obviously. Think how many people that would kill each other if there were no laws.
>>
>>18429354
Great post.
>>
>>18429353
Incest fantasies are much more common than you think. Even girl have them.
>>
>>18429354
>its effects afterward seem different compared to females.
So?
Even if I work under this narrative that's like arguing if assault or rape is worse. Both are wrong and should not happen. Just because someone wasn't shaken after being held up it does not excuse the actual act.
>>
>>18429365
Incest fantasies are almost entirely the domain of people without the relevant family member.
>>
New to the convo here, but I have a handful of male friends who were traumatized by being molested/raped, and it continues to fuck them up because they can't talk about it, I spoke to one about how he felt out of place around women survivors but he still needed help. Many who were molested by adults pretend to have liked it out of shame or threat of their peers thinking they're gay if they didn't enjoy it. Both sexual organs react to stimuli, that doesn't mean you want or enjoy it on a psychological level.

There is no arguing against the fact that men can be raped or molested by women, that it can traumatize them. Arguing against that just fuels and justifies people to distrust men. You want to know why there's "feminazis?" Because people like ITT who insist men are nothing more than violent sex machines.
>>
>>18429366
Maybe, but it's just innocent fun at the end of the day. She can't actually physically hurt him and it is very unlikely that he will be mentally damaged because of it. He will most likely enjoy it.
>>
>>18429377
>she can't actually physically hurt him
Wrong, point blank.
>>
>>18429375
I'm so sorry to hear that, but I think those men are outliers. Maybe it happen to them when they were teens? Like 16 and under?
>>
>>18429381
How am I wrong?!
>>
>>18429375
He probably had other issues to begin with.
>>
>>18429377
Even if he were conscious she can hurt him you idiot. Blades don't give a shit about how much you can bench press. But we are also explicitly working under the premise that he is unconscious, and therefore she can quite easily physically hurt him.

>it is very unlikely that he will be mentally damaged because of it.
This is not your decision to make. Even if he was not mentally damaged, she never had the right to molest him.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2014/08/19-men-share-stories-of-being-raped-by-a-woman-nsfw/

>She came back and stood at the door and stared at me. She then told me how I wasn’t going to be rewarded because I couldn’t get out. She then told me she was going to punish me. Long story short, she ended up sodomizing me with her vibrator. I must have said no a thousand times. I was crying and begging her to stop which in hindsight probably made it worse. I was anally fucked, then she tried to ride me but I couldn’t even get up. I was so broken emotionally and in pain physically. She then got very mad that I couldn’t get it up which was never a problem. I was beaten for a while. Then the vibrator again while being hit. It lasted about 6 or 7 hours but felt like it was a dozen. For a while she just left it in me while she went in the other room to watch TV.

Truly he was asking for it.
>>
>>18429361
I actually believe this, too, tbqh.
>>
>>18429390
He could have done something, not just sit there. People usually fight back.
>>
>>18429390
What the fuck.
>>
File: travisalexander.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
travisalexander.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>18429384
Do you know who this man is? Have you ever had an abusive ex?

Do you doubt that a woman can hurt a man? That she might drug him, or tie him up while he's passed out, or grab him by the balls or scratch the shit out of him, or bite him? Sure, a man can usually just throw her off or punch her in the face, but there ARE women who can overpower men and molest them.

>>18429388
So not wanting sex 24/7 means you have issues? Not wanting to fuck every pussy you see, being deserved means there's something wrong with you?
>>
>>18429366
Rape is assault, but anyway that's not the point. I agree that people shouldn't put their hands on others without consent whether male or female, it's just seems to be more complicated with some dudes.
>>
If you don't know how to fight off a woman, even if she is carrying a gun, you're a beta-cuck boy.
>>
>>18429390
>9 months in prison
Yeah, that's feminism for you.
>>
>>18429413
and you're a coward on 4chan
>inb4 so r u ugu
Try flaunting your opinions in real life, I'd pay to see you fight a woman fair and square.
>>
>>18429415
I work for the danish military. I've been trained to kill for 6 years.
>>
>>18429417
Yes yes, and I'm sure you have over 300 confirmed kills.
>>
>>18429417
Sure, bro. Maybe a hot female assassin will rape you and then kill you.
>>
>>18429419
I haven't killed anyone.
>>
Women:

Should I make an effort to hide my shy nature? Is it a real negative aspect?

Basically should I accept I'm just shy and a little awkward or should I make more effort to hide it and imo be someone who I might not actually be?
>>
>>18429417
1 år her broder.
>>
>>18429419
>>18429420
You guys got rekt.
>>
>>18429430
No you were.
>>
>>18429435
I'm not him. Check post meter.
>>
File: I'M JUST AS DANGEROUS.jpg (54KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
I'M JUST AS DANGEROUS.jpg
54KB, 500x263px
>the retarded roastie ITT that doesn't realize that a man getting raped in their sleep is still terrifying in terms of STDs and pregnancies
>>
>>18429443
You're both btfo.
>>
>>18429390
>men
>>
File: 1494440217445.jpg (130KB, 659x501px) Image search: [Google]
1494440217445.jpg
130KB, 659x501px
>>18428326
What are the best places (besides church) to find single women that aren't leftists/into social justice? I live in Washington D.C.
>>
>>18429447
It's not funny.
>>
This probably doesn't go in this thread so feel free to ignore.
I was at some event thing. My crush was there, her mom showed up, the girl told me "come I'll introduce you to my mom". But we went and she just talked a little bit to her mom, then back to me and later she left with her mom. Was it rude that I didn't say anything to the mom at all (not even hi) or was it okay since the girl didn't introduce me like "hey mom, this is [me]"? The girl didn't seem to notice it anyway but I'm trying to cut off any idiot beta attitudes I may still have.
>>
>>18429390
Why did she stick a vibrator up his ass, though?
>>
>>18429344
are you the misandrist femnazi from last month?
>>
>match with girl on tinder
>she is an abroad thai girl interning in US
>speaks little English
>we talk for about two weeks and finally meet up
>she actually speaks a lot less English
>had to use google translate a few times
>we laugh when we try to explain things to each other
>super nice and wanted to split on everything including the $2 fee to enter park
>ask her if she wants to come over for the night and go down to the river the following morning
>she actually wants to

Help what do I do?
>>
>>18429556
maybe host her for the night and go down the river the following morning?
>>
How many of you have pretended to be the opposite gender when answering someone's question in these threads? Was it false flagging or were you trying to be helpful?
>>
Simple question ladies:
>You break up with your guy of 4 months because you are not ready for a relationship but are otherwise in good standing.
>It's been 3 months of virtually no contact between you both aside from a few snapchat views.

Would I be out of bounds to wish her a happy birthday? I'm not trying to get back with her (although I will admit deep down I would like to have her around again) but I just wanted to extend a thoughtful gesture.

Thoughts?
>>
What's a good phrase to reference a woman masturbating? Something that is obvious what you're talking about, not too silly, but not as clinical as "masturbated".

Jack off seems like it applies to only men. Jill off is a little eyeroll inducing. Flicking the bean is a favorite of mine, but on the silly side. Schlick is kind of gross, but from my knowledge, seems like the best we can do.

The context I want to use it in is when talking to my boyfriend. These options are rather unsexy ways to describe a very sexy act.
>>
>>18429556
Just fuck her
>>
Should I tell my gf I was molested as a kid by another man?
>>
>>18429582
I consider that fine, along with wishing her a happy thanksgiving/christmas/new year.
Set the standard yourself. If you avoid wishing her one, you're establish your dynamic as no contact instead of very low contact.
>>
>>18429585
Your boyfriend won't care. Just say masturbate.
>>
This is probably own-thread-worthy but I wanna keep it brief and low profile.

My gf and I have been getting steadily more kinky with the- don't laugh at how typical this is- her calling me daddy, me choking / "forcing" it on her (I use air quotes because rape is a serious crime and I'm like 99% sure this isn't that because she specifically teases and does stuff to provoke it, and usually owns up to trying to instigate later), and getting kind of more serious.

It's all well and good, we both enjoy it (although lately, it seems to be the ONLY type of sexual intimacy she enjoys), but some stuff has come to my attention and I feel like I need to address it-

How likely could it be that these kinks are fuel for self-loathing, that they could actually affect how she sees and carries herself? I almost worry it could be symptomatic of secret traumas.

How do I know this? How do I broach the topic?
>>
>>18429594
Guess I should give some context as to why, its just ive never talked about it ever to anything. Anyway so Im not aggressive during sex, I ask permission for everything and am super gentle. I can only assume it stems from me being raped or whatever.
>>
>>18429585
"Rubbing my pussy" ?
>>
>>18429609
BDSM can be exhilarating and/or traumatizing. You guys are really low key, but it's wise of you to consider this now in case you get more extreme.
How deep is her roleplay when you "force" her? Is she smiling, teasing, obviously enjoying herself? Or is she pretending (hopefully) to not like it, frowning, saying "no, stop", looking concerned, crying?
You should probably read up a bit on how to be a good dom and about aftercare. You shouldn't jump in with asking her if this is effecting her negatively, because she'll likely be taken aback. What you guys should talk about is safe words and aftercare. I like the stop-light safe word method, with 'red' for 'we need to stop right now', 'yellow' for 'don't stop but tone it down a bit', and you also have the option for 'green' for 'slap me around harder, daddy'
Aftercare is important for checking in on how your sub is doing after the fact. Talk about what went well, what was a little on the edge, what made you guys uncomfortable. It's a time to remind both of you that it's just fantasy, and you both love, appreciate, and respect each other.
During a time when you guys aren't in the heat of the moment, I suggest talking in depth about what you guys should do in the instance that it goes too far. This is more than just safe words. What would "too much" look like? Does she already have an idea in mind of her hard limits?

D/s can effect you outside of the bedroom, yes. If you're not careful, you can set up a dynamic where you're no longer equals, and the sub is looking to the Dom for day-to-day direction/permission and the Dom is treating the sub in a more dismissive way.

I talked a bit about my experiences with D/s here, giving advice to a sub. It might help with giving you some perspective on why people sub and the dangers. >>18424690 >>18424694
>>
>>18429581
I've answered questions directed at girls, but that didn't really need a girl's perspective.
>>
>>18429609
Also, fetlife has a lot of literature in it about how to not fuck up a D/s relationship, so I do suggest making an account and looking at some of the "how do I be a Dom" groups, since you seem interested in doing this right. There are a lot of ways to do it wrong.

And to answer your initial question of "How do I broach this topic", go from the perspective of preventing going too far in the future.

Talk to her if you start noticing her treating you differently outside the bedroom, mirroring the inside the bedroom. I know that I have completely different body language for when I'm submitting versus when I'm just hanging around with my boyfriend. Sometimes I can fall back on that kind of sub mindset when I'm really depressed/anxious/overwhelmed/stressed, since I'm a bit fucked in the head. I saw in my past relationship what things were like when I let this all get to my head (ie awful), so I try to avoid it.

My boyfriend has totally put his foot down on calling him daddy outside of sex. Even if I use it in a joke, he'll tell me he feels uncomfortable. At first I thought he was a little over the top, but I'm really grateful now. He absolutely does not want us to get into a superior/underling dynamic in our relationship. We're equals. I'm grateful that he feels so strongly about upholding that.
>>
>>18428820
Brunette, face.
>>
>>18429585
Wetting the clam
Making fish sauce
Play with yourself
>>
>>18429585
Fingerblasting my cunt-hole
>>
>>18429649
Well, how deep her roleplay is...

It's almost like it's "sort of" roleplay, it's intentional actions- pressing her butt against me, moving my hands to her sensitive spots and then trying to push them away like, "daddy stop that!!"- and then once she has my interest it's more like she's only really giving me the bare amount of acknowledgement to keep me interested and for that interest to ramp up.

This is going to sound bad, but if I DON'T get pushy and just drop it she'll go back to the heavy-handed coaxing or become actually saddened as if I don't want it, but from there I usually have to actually tear off her clothes, pin her down, and very occasionally throttle her throat or give her a couple firm slaps or spanks to get her to "calm down". Like everything that might happen in terms of a real rape minus her trying to hit me or gouge my eyes out or something.

So in that way it's not a strict "roleplay scenario", although sometimes it is and there are characters assigned to it... but generally it can be pretty real. Like, if I don't do those rough things she'll softly, reluctantly, ask why I haven't been.

But I mean... she wants it pretty real. I've been working on dirty talk and uh, getting past some inhibitions about being mean. To the extent of making her cry real, sometimes seemingly hysterical tears (very rarely). Hell, sometimes I won't even be mean and she'll cry a shit ton. Sometimes though, she'll laugh and giggle like I'm not serious or am holding out. But she's said explicitly to me she "seeks out trauma-bonding scenarios" with me, and that me holding her close and cooing to her how it's all going to be okay makes her feel better than just about anything.

We do talk it over, I ask her if it was too rough and usually she tells me she liked it. There have been some times she's been shaken up for the rest of the evening- I try to cut out things I tried those days in future sessions... but sometimes she asks for them back?

inc cont...
>>
>>18429678
Continued...

>>18429649
We've tried safewords though, but I do like your stoplight variation. I'll look into trying that out. And I do think I have a decent handle on "Too far"- usually she'll start calling my by my actual name and throw around "seriously no stop this" or she'll shoot me a deadpan glare and we wrap up...

But beyond that, the times she crys or breaks down a little bit... that's where I'm unsure. She wants me to push the envelope, she's made that clear, but we've never really gone over the why, you know? "It feels dirty" or "it's just good it's hard to explain". Like, I found something said a while ago to the tone of "I wouldn't ever seriously want to explore calling someone daddy or ... [other stuff we do] ... it's shameful and kind of self-deprecating ... [but it's so hot!]"

There could be more to it. We're both interested in some BDSM practicies, but I'm not wholly convinced this is... that?

> If you're not careful, you can set up a dynamic where you're no longer equals

See, she doesn't look to me for guidance or anything like that, or defer to my opinion. She's a lot more in control of her future than I am... but there are persistent self-esteem issues and concerns that I could "do better" or that she's a stepping stone. I assure her a million times that she's not, but fuck if I'm undoing it by calling her a "worthless fucksleeve" or something while we make love. Who knows man?

>>18429667
>totally put his foot down on calling him daddy outside of sex

Was this... rough on you? Did he have to explain it? Was there self-doubt there like you did something wrong?

>Talk to her if you start noticing her treating you differently outside the bedroom, mirroring the inside the bedroom.

Physically anything like that is short lived. She won't flinch if I go to stroke her cheek or hair unless it's a couple hours after being rough, and sometimes not even then... but mentally in terms of her self worth / paranoia... hmm.
>>
File: IMG_3350.jpg (170KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3350.jpg
170KB, 768x1024px
My gf has been getting pissed off at me for staring at other women. I could completely understand this if I was actually staring at them. Sometimes I'll be looking into the distance and she'll assume that I'm gazing at some ass. I try to talk it out with her but won't hear it. Why does she do this?
>>
>>18429678
Nah, that doesn't sound bad at all. Just because I had issues with roughness in the past doesn't mean I think that it's bad for everyone. In fact, I'd probably love if my current boyfriend did it. It was awful with my ex because I didn't trust him to ever stop. There had been times where I straight up said to his face, "stop, you're scaring me" and he thought that was part of the roleplay, even though I was explicit that I would NEVER say that without meaning it. Looking back I realize he just got off on scaring the shit out of me and was generally awful.

I'd probably love that stuff with my current boyfriend. It's the same kind of adrenaline rush you get from bungee jumping. You trust the bungee to catch you. It would be awful if you just jumped without the bungee. D/s is all about trust.

Anyway I'm literally falling asleep and I really want to go more in depth about your situation, but I won't be able to stop. I'm going to come back to you in ~8-10 hours. I'm glad you guys do the aftercare 'it's okay' coos and discussing how the scenario went- how you're handling this isn't as fucked up as you think it is. I'll get back to you.

>But beyond that, the times she crys or breaks down a little bit... that's where I'm unsure. She wants me to push the envelope, she's made that clear, but we've never really gone over the why, you know? "It feels dirty" or "it's just good it's hard to explain". Like, I found something said a while ago to the tone of "I wouldn't ever seriously want to explore calling someone daddy or ... [other stuff we do] ... it's shameful and kind of self-deprecating ... [but it's so hot!]"
I can definitely go more into depth about this

Thank you for all your details! You're giving me a lot to work with! I love this kind of discussion. Please forgive the delay.
>>
>>18429700

It half shit-test, half jealousy

The percentages might change towards jealousy if she has gotten fatter or you have gotten fitter since you started dating.
>>
>>18429701
Well, enjoy your sleep but, the rough stuff is one thing, I'm more worried about the mental stuff either in terms of just being degraded / scared or specifically bringing up unpleasant stuff as dirty talk to spook her and then it coming up later as a conscious thought in a nonlewd, nonpretend context.

Like for example, she's really scared about other girls, and has been cheated on in the past... but reacts VERY strongly to even the suggestion of it in an ashamed arousal way. For a very long time I didn't want to touch it, and it seemed like she was getting more confident I wouldn't do her like that, that I'm faithful because I wholly intend to be.

But then there were some misunderstandings about some dumbass friend of mine who uses an anime girl avatar/name and she started having [shamefully lewd] nightmares / needing reassurance again, then at some point I made the call to very lightly bring that kind of thing up in dirty talk. Usually in a vaguely threatening manner like, "If you can't take the whole thing, is daddy going to have to find some other kitten who can?".

She hated it, cried into my chest so much it ran off me and soaked my sheets practically... but she also soaked it another way yeah? And she was glad that I held her, reassured her, paid her special attention afterwards. But basically, it got a lot worse in terms of her worrying about it on a day to day basis.

That's just a notable example, I think there's been more of this kind of thing, both direct, and indirect (like just how rough or scary it is, makes her assume that's all she is to me even despite the aftercare, or etc.)

How do I resolve that kind of thing (and potentially address where it comes from on the her enjoying it front).

Anticipate hearing back tomorrow morning.
>>
girls,
based on your previous experience how common is for a guy to dislike/refuse going down on you?
>>
>>18429776
I've only encountered it once, and I literally kicked him out then and there.
>>
>>18429776
Based on my experience? Not at all. My experience is not representative of all men though.

That said, if a guy refused to do it, that's a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18429805
>>18429808
Seriously? I flat out refuse since most women don't take care of things. I'm not saying shove a soap bar up there but at least spray some water in there. Also if we've been out all day, there's no way I'd consider it without you showering.

I wouldn't expect a woman to suck me if it'd been exposed to sweat, urine etc all day so don't expect us to deal with it either.
>>
>>18429805
>>18429808
Ok, but was your pussy clean and fresh?

I love to eat girls out but ill refuse if that shits stanky
>>
Ladies

Which is better to break the ice with, a mostly innocent compliment or a joke?
>>
>>18429826
>>18429827
Of course I don't expect you to if it's not clean, you morons. I was answering as if the guy was flat out refusing to do it ever, which is what the question implied.
>>
>>18429826
>>18429827
>they dont eat a woman out even when shes sweaty and smells like shit down there
fags
>>
>>18429833
In my experience, every girl I've been with doesn't get why it's a problem and is offended that I won't do it if they haven't showered.
>>
>>18429832
Joke. Compliments are always weird.
>>
Why do so many men absolutely refuse to have anything to do with a single mother?
>>
>girl friend tells me she likes it rough
>tells me she wants me to fuck her even if she says no and struggles
i'm conflicted, is this entrapment?
>>
>>18430025
Because kids necessarily drain your time, energy and resources and very few people would accept to do it for a kid who isn't even theirs.

Plus, a lot of single mothers are trashy as fuck.
>>
>>18430029
Just decide a safe word. Playing on a rape fantasy is cool if you both agreed it is just a fantasy and you have a safe word to stop.
>>
>>18430025
Because raising someone else's child is not something most people would ever want to do.

I've personally "accidentally" fell for a girl with a child. I really liked her, but I knew I could never commit to that so I just ghosted her. Guys probably know that theyre at the mercy of their hearts so they don't want to get involved
>>
>>18430025
Because we're afraid of getting trapped with her and ending up being that kids dad. Single mothers have no problem getting a second going if it means they can trap a guy that can be the dad.

I also rarely see a single mother that isn't really scummy.
>>
>>18430025
I wouldn't date a guy who had kids unless we were in our 30s or something either.
>>
So females, I have this question for ya.

This girl, who was "only a friend" like back a few years agi texted me, literally out of the blue.
The weird thing is, with her ego and looks this cannot be possible, but it did.
Anyway I played it cool and told her I want to visit a friend and she told me she'll join me.

Now, what I'd like to know is why did she text me at all? She had this model boyfriend or whatever but apparently they broke up a few months back, but for some reason it doesn't feel like shes into me.
>>
>>18430045
Nigga how the fuck would we know why a girl you know texted you

Only you can make guesses about that, we don't know shit about your history. It could just be that old Facebook game that popular kids played where they message losers and then post the conversations to laugh at them
>>
>>18430052
Nah it can't be the latter but thanks for the feedback anyhow.
>>
>>18430025
Variety of reasons. Not wanting to raise another mans kid. The drama that having another man permanently in the picture likely brings. The fact having a child ruins any and all spontaneity. That's just off the top of my head.

I mean, I don't really get why single mothers keep trying to pose this question. Even if you're ok with the concept of dating one, it's hardly a mystery why others are less interested. I'm about to turn 25, I'm not interested in trying to find a babysitter for another womans mistakes when I could just date a woman without all of that baggage.
>>
What's the go to dating app for people in their mid 20s nowadays?

Currently living in the sticks with a sausage fest field & major so while I'd like to put myself out there more somewhat it's easier said than done.
>>
>>18430107
Tinder. It actually works pretty well, I ended up fucking someone within a week of getting it and I've got 3 more lined up. It goes to show the Chad shit is a meme too, I'm just an average guy and I'm doing pretty well.
>>
>>18430109
>I ended up fucking someone within a week of getting it and I've got 3 more lined up.
Yeah that's not really what I'm into. It still has the original stigma as an app for NSA sex at least where I am and I'd rather continue my dry spell than that.
>>
>>18430114
Really? It's mostly a dating app where I am, finding just sex is actually pretty hard but I found it since it's all I'm looking for.

Lots of people these days use it for relationships.
>>
>>18430115
It was always made for NSA sex. A woman who is on there stating she's not there for hookups either wants attention or is just lying
>>
Men and women; what's your opinion on your partner watching porn or masturbating without your knowledge?
>>
>>18430229
>what's your opinion on your partner watching porn or masturbating without your knowledge?
Kind of whatever. I don't care if my partner masturbates unless he prefers fapping over fucking me.
In that case, it'd be annoying. If I am unavailable, he can fap as much as he wants and I don't want to be notified or something.
>>
>>18430229
Don't care at all. I know she does it a fair bit but I don't see why it would be a problem.
>>
>>18430025
most men arent cucks
>>
File: 1497688005321.jpg (68KB, 592x387px) Image search: [Google]
1497688005321.jpg
68KB, 592x387px
>>18430025
You are literally with me so I can pay for your mistakes.
>>
>>18430045
She wants the D. Dont buy condoms. Make a baby!
>>
>>18428820
Ass, but tits are nice to
redhead
>>
File: stranger memes.png (492KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
stranger memes.png
492KB, 601x601px
>>18428326

OP, should I be worried that the summer holidays are approaching and the gf and I have only made 'loose plans' for a weekend break?

She booked a big overseas holiday with her mates but seemed a little reluctant to nail down any concrete plans with me? We've been dating about 9 months now... do you think something's up? she seems super committed to the relationship on a day-to-day basis though so i'm just a bit confused is all...
>>
To either gender (and it would be cool if you say what gender you are). Did you ever have a strong crush on someone as an adult (over 18)?
I mean someone you were obsessed with becoming a couple with that person for long while and couldn't think of someone else you'd want to be with.
Did it work out, did you form a couple later?
>>
>>18429678
It seems like you're a little baffled on why she likes these things. I've put a lot of thought into why I like these things, so maybe she's similar to me.
Rape play is great because you get to let go of responsibility. I don't have to make decisions or judgement calls - it's all in the hands of my Dom, and all I need to do is follow his instructions. I don't need to second guess what I'm doing, I don't need to wonder if I'm making him happy. There's certainly an insecurity aspect to it. I am eager to please, and sometimes I worry that people are doing things for my sake rather than because they want to. Which is kind of ridiculous, because isn't it supposed to be a good thing if someone does something for me? It's also super hypocritical because I would much rather be the person who is doing something for someone else's sake even when I don't want to do the thing.
It kind of stems from my codependency. I've been working on letting people do things for me.
But anyway, with rape play, it's obvious what he wants. There's no social dance here. Just my existing and being a fuckhole means that I have worth. By resisting a little, and him continuing to fight for it, shows that he actually wants it.

I'm sure you can see how this is a liiiiittle fucked up. But who isn't?

For the trauma-bonding psychological side of things, it gives a safe space to explore these things.
>But beyond that, the times she crys or breaks down a little bit... that's where I'm unsure.
This is a type of what I call subspace! It's an incredible release. Have you ever had a time where you were stressed out about something, bottled it up, and then eventually sobbed your eyes out? While it's very emotional in the moment, I always feel so much better after I do that. Subspace allows you to synthesize this feeling. It really gets your wheels spinning. I'd compare it to why people watch horror movies or tear jerker movies.
>>
>>18429694
>there are persistent self-esteem issues and concerns that I could "do better" or that she's a stepping stone. I assure her a million times that she's not, but fuck if I'm undoing it by calling her a "worthless fucksleeve"
>She hated it, cried into my chest so much it ran off me and soaked my sheets practically... but she also soaked it another way yeah? And she was glad that I held her, reassured her, paid her special attention afterwards. But basically, it got a lot worse in terms of her worrying about it on a day to day basis.
I'll admit that as hot as I find those scenarios, I avoid them for exactly that worry. I wonder if actualizing our fears of not being good enough is cathartic in a self destructive way, where our brains are smug and satisfied in a "I knew it was this way!" type of way. A sort of self-fulfilling prophesy, getting past cognitive dissonance of what we fear and what is actually happening being different. And then the aftercare essentially allows us to be comforted about those fears.

>Was this... rough on you? Did he have to explain it? Was there self-doubt there like you did something wrong?
It certainly sparked some concern on my part that he actually hated being called daddy. He's quite a bit more vanilla than I am, and mostly does the choking/tossing around/dirty talk because I love it. He did explain it; since as you can probably tell, I'm very analytical and my relationship's communication is no exception. I'll always struggle with self doubt, but how I've been coping with that is realizing that it's not my responsibility. If he doesn't like something, it's his responsibility to talk about it. And he did! He told me he didn't like it outside of the bedroom, and why. His reasons, for upholding our relationship dynamic, are reasonable and flattering. I trust him to be enjoying what's going on. He gets off on me getting off, and I get off on him getting off. So I take comfort in the fact that I am allowed to enjoy myself.
>>
What do you yell out during sex with a ginger guy?
>>
I like this guy alot and become very nervous around him. I barely know him and there aren't really any ways to see him more than I already do, which is like only for 20 minutes during the day at most. I need some conversation starters, I'll be confident enough to carry them out if they're good. Help? I need to get his phone number or something by the end of the week, because I have very little time to get to know him.
>>
>>18429694
>Physically anything like that is short lived. She won't flinch if I go to stroke her cheek or hair unless it's a couple hours after being rough, and sometimes not even then... but mentally in terms of her self worth / paranoia... hmm.
The kind of body language I was referring to was more like, hunched shoulders, tilted down chin, looking up at you with big searching eyes, nervous energy. Versus standing up straight, looking you unflinchingly in the eyes, confident smiles.
But yeah, it does seem that you're seeing it reflected in her self worth, which is exactly your worry.

Personally, the way that I cope with all these concerns is to stick to "good girl" subbing versus "bad girl" subbing.
"That's my good little girl." "Look at Daddy's little slut." "You make Daddy feel so good." "That's it." Bonus points if cooed or growled softly while grabbing my hair and shoving his cock deeper into my throat, choking me, slapping me, holding me down to finger me, or something to that effect.
"Bad girl" subbing makes me desperately want to prove myself. It definitely encapsulates my insecurities. But in this context, I can solve my being a "bad girl" and I feel so so relieved when I receive approval.

I've stuck to the former throughout this relationship, so I haven't gotten addicted to the latter. I doubt that she would appreciate a sudden change over if she's been enjoying the drop and rise of proving herself.

Perhaps something that could help is "letting her win". In the same way that a cat loves to go after a feather toy, but will get upset if it doesn't ever get to catch it. Maybe give her something to prove herself with, praising her a bit in the moment. After you knock her around a bit, let her know that she's a good girl. Instead of calling her a worthless fucksleeve, call her your good little fucksleeve. Tell her what she's doing to deserve that title, like taking your cock so well.
>>
>>18430631
Hailey?
Just greet him and ask for his phone number. No problem.
>>
Soo confused

Figured out why the girl I'm datings been cold and distant: she's bisexual and was scared of me being upset. She also apologized for being so shady and what not as well. There have been a few things in the past few months that were concerns (being on tinder, flaking on plans at extremely late notices, crying for no reason, etc) so I'm not sure what to believe.

s
She told.me this at her party she had Friday night. The same party one of her ex girlfriends was at that she was hooking up with all night. I'm not mad about that because I ending up spending the night, but she was all like "just want to let you know what you're getting yourself into" and that she really likes her ex again a good amount.

Should I just step out of the way and let them do their thing and pull out to pursue other things or try and see the benefits of this situation? Ive wasted enough time trying to make this thing work and can't do enough heavy lifting much longer.

We're 21 and 23 btw.
>>
>>18430229
Unless it's interfering with our sex life, or it's to something like CP or an ex or something, I really couldn't give less of a shit.
>>
>>18430698
For some clarification, was she hooking up with her ex at the party while you two were together?
>>
>>18430698
I've found bi-girls to be a bit of a headache myself but what do I know. Long and the short of it is.. relationships take work. If you're not happy with what you're getting back on what you're putting in then maybe it's time to reevaluate.
>>
>>18430698
So she cheated on you and you're okay with it because she put out?
>>
I have an 8" Benis, girls often say... Positive things about it...

How do I tell random sluts I am packing so I can get more pouusi
You can't just say it... Right?
>>18430758
>>
>first, the pegging webm that gave me PTSD
>and, now, this >>18429390

>tfw /adv/ is making me afraid of women
>>
>>18430876
Wasn't that pegging webm just pegging? Like how have you guys never run into the concept before?
>>
>>18430894
It wasn't "just pegging", it was some hardcore pegging.
>>
>>18430902
How so? I mean, people keep talking about it. I saw the thumbnail, but I was at work and couldn't open it.
>>
If you didn't answer blonde, you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>18430894
Women with plastic cocks are the most frightening thing in the world.
>>
>>18430915
Believe me, men with real cocks are 10x more frightening.
>>
>>18430907
She was just pegging really hard. Like her life depended on it.
>>
>>18430631
Where do you see this guy?
>>
How do I get my girlfriend to stop behaving like a fucking bum? Don't get me wrong, I love my girlfriend and i wouldn't cheat on her ect... "but"

When i first met my girlfriend she was pretty cool and looked pretty stunning all the time, now she just looks meh, she doesn't even brush her hair and just walks around in her pyjamas all day.No effort. When she does decide to wear something it's usually some old ass granny clothes or a huge t-shirt. Her sister always dresses nice, she flirts with me a lot but I never allow it to go past that and i don't have any feelings for her sister or anything but recently her sister has been reminding me of what i liked about her when i first met her and i recently had the 'sex dream' and it wasn't about my girlfriend. It was with you guessed it. I've talked to her about it and tried to be gentle and not be controlling about the way she dresses. I don't even want to have these thoughts in my head. I'm trying to be a good man but it's literally impossible for me to be attracted to someone who doesn't event try to look decent.

Throw advice at me.
>>
>>18430631
Why do you have so little time?
>>
>>18430915
>>18430927
Okay, that's actually just adorably innocent. I thought there might have been a prolapse or tearing or blood or something. I feel like a bit of a pervert now.
>>
>>18428820
Ass, brunette (but really, i have a thing for natural redheads)
>>
>>18430964
>adorably innocent
How in any way, shape or form is that adorable?
>>
>>18428820
DUMB BLONDES WITH BIG TITS!
>>
>>18430953
When she dresses up nice for once, even just a little nicer, shower her in compliments.
Buy her nice clothes.
Tell her you're worried about her- ask her if she's depressed, because she doesn't seem to dress her best anymore.

Why do you think the change happened? Did you move in together or something?
>>
>>18428900
This is false. There's a reason why women wear tons of jewlery. It's to signify to other females that their man is "invested" in her and to keep others away. Women try to steal other women's men all the time, it's called an affair. Who do you think these men are having affairs with? other men? lol.
>>
>>18428326
How do I talk to a girl on facebook, mind I'm a total sperg on the internet. I've basically been doing generic beta shit and the girl just said I was "sweet". How do I respond?
>>
>>18430986
>sweet
You don't.
>>
What makes a girl want a guy only as a friend but not as a romantic partner? Is it only looks?
>>
>>18430990
I don't care if I'm friendzoned, since I could really use some friends desu
>>
How do I dress attractively?
>>
>>18430518
guy
yes, but i was still very inexperienced and immature at that point
no it didn't work out
>>
>>18429413
Women strike with drugs and poison. Or they manipulate others to do their dirty work.
>>
Is it a dealbreaker when a guy has no friends?
I'm wondering whether I should focus on getting friends first or finding a girl.
>>
>>18430992
what makes you want to be friends with a girl but not fuck them?
no of course it's not only looks.
>>
Girls: If 2 guys like you and they are friends or sort of friends to each other, and friends or sort of friends to you, do you automatically consider neither to be boyfriend material to avoid trouble?
>>
>>18431005
You should focus on finding friends because you likely need a social support system.
>>
>>18430025
Because the fucking laws in canada are stupid.

In ontario, if a woman lives with you for 1 year and theres a kid involved you are technically married. It's 3 years if no kid involved.

It's like the laws are designed to make men avoid single moms. Also, a lot of single moms don't want anymore children. In the case of men who eventually want kids, this is a huge deal breaker.
>>
>>18430698
>she's bisexual
More choice, More partners, more chance of stds. Fucking drop her.
>>
>>18431009
Ok it's just looks then.
>>
File: 1491835475905.jpg (37KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1491835475905.jpg
37KB, 500x505px
>>18430909
You take that back.
>>
>>18431001
>wear clothes that fit properly
>avoid shirts with corny text (ex: Female Body Inspector, I have many lives, I'm a gamer, etc)
>wear things that go togwther logically
>no crocs
>no fedoras

you can then wear how ever you want, just avoid dumb shit essentially.
>>
How do I get a girl to be ok to hang out (non sexual) just want to be friends?
>>
>>18431086
say you are gay
>>
File: 5634333.jpg (13KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5634333.jpg
13KB, 600x400px
How do I move on from losing a friend?

>Be friends with girl
>Known her since high school
>No romantic interest at all with each other
>Just really good friends
>Share the same group of friends
>One day she just kind of snaps
>Stops talking to everyone
>2 weeks eventually pass
>She hasn't said a word to anyone
>Notice her Facebook is deleted
>And that she has removed everyone from everything
>Go to her house to see if she's okay
>She's fucking pissed the second she opens the door
>Tells me that she's done with all of us
>And that I myself am a handful to be around
>And that my positivity and extrovertness is annoying
>Told me to fuck off and to never talk to her again

And that's that, I honestly don't know what happened, believe me when I say I've tried talking to her multiple times and each time ends in her just yelling at me and calling me a piece of shit but won't give any reason as to why she's saying that, it's not just me either, she's saying this sort of thing to other people in our friend group as well, no one has done anything wrong, I've looked at it from all sides and we've all been doing the same thing we've been doing for years, no one has wronged her

I also recently found out that she's hanging out with a new group of people, so she quickly forgot about us
>>
>>18431086
Have a likable personality.
>>
>>18431091
But I'm not gay and that seems rather trivial

>>18431099
o-ok
>>
>>18431098
>How do I move on from losing a friend?
You hang out with your friends who are still your friend. You get over it together.
>>
>>18431107
You sure youre not gay?
>>
>>18431098
Just forget about her, seriously. Someone that behaves like that is not worth having as a friend. Consider yourself fortunate.
>>
So my gf will sometimes complain about me being cold or detached because I don't respond to her text how she wants. Examples :

>working or busy/watching something
>receive a joke image or such
>reply with a "haha", "lol" or such nonsense
>she says i'm detached or cold, and gets mad at me
>"my friends replied with actual sentences" she says

>I'm focused on work two afternoons in a row
>try to still text her back but stay focused on work so send simple replies once in a while
>she complains i'm unfairly cold to her and indifferent

There's also a bunch of situations like :

>you're cold today
>"I'm working"
>oh sorry

Now though she basically accuses me of not paying enough attention to her for two afternoons, and little other moments here and there over the last few months. I proposed to talk about it but she says "it's useless you won't get it and you'll put the blame on me".

I'm gradually getting mad at this stupid thing. She keeps doing it over and over even though I told her I'm just working or busy thinking. I don't think sending "lol" in response to a joke message of little consequence is a sign of detachment.

anyway. Opinions please.
>>
>>18431111
>>18431113

The thing gets me is why? Why would she throw away years of friendship? Why wouldn't she tell anyone what made her do this?

I worry it's going to stick with me forever.
>>
>>18430954
I won't be seeing him over the summer, which is why I'm trying to get his phone number.
>>
>>18431112
Yeah, my bro is gay, we are opposites. He has lots of sex, I don't have sex. He likes boys, I like girls. He is social, I'm anti-social.

>>18431119
>cold over text
tell her that you can't express your emotions over technology or something. Maybe this excuse can work. And try to make it in person, although you don't want to be a beta bitch.
>>
>>18431119
How old is she? 16?

Turn your phone off when you want to not be bothered. Easy. If she breaks up with you for it, she will make you favor by it.
>>
>>18431125
some people are just assholes. maybe she'll snap out of it, but thats on her
>>
>>18431125
Don't over-think it, you have no control over the situation. Focus on improving yourself instead.
>>
>>18431125
>And that I myself am a handful to be around
>And that my positivity and extrovertness is annoying

It's either shes telling the truth, or it's her own personal shit she doesn't want to talk about. Move on, stop worrying about why and accept that it just is.
>>
>>18431064
Ok, I take it back.
>>
>>18431132
>tell her that you can't express your emotions over technology or something. Maybe this excuse can work. And try to make it in person, although you don't want to be a beta bitch.
Yeah I tried that since it isn't the first time this happens. she says ok but then does it again.

>>18431134
She's 20. And in fact I did point out to her that I should turn off my phone when i work but don't it, precisely for her, to talk to her a bit every day. She just said "ok" so I can't know how she took it.

I insisted on talking about it and tried to explain that i'm getting fed up, and can't imagine complex responses any time of day, but she just basically said "you're so stupid sometimes. leave me alone. I know, it's always my fault, maybe i'm just needy and annoying".
And hasnt replied since.
>>
So I've been talking with this girl for a couple of weeks now and she's really hard to read. She seems to really like being around me and is around for whatever we plan on doing. She laughs at my shitty jokes and always seems to sit/lay really close to me at social events.

Things seem pretty solid but talking I was talking to one of her friends and she was telling me to potentially pump the breaks because she may or may not be over this guy she used to date a while back. She was telling me they only broke up because he moved to another country and that she's gonna see him at a wedding this summer. Also said that she doesn't know where exactly she stands at this moment but in the past she was still pretty into him. This same friend also told me that this girl has also had dreams about making out with me and fucking. So I don't know what to make of this now.

Should I just fucking go for it and risk getting blown out? How could I best ease into this without it blowing up in my face?
>>
>>18431156
>20
>it's always my fault
Yup, she is mentally stucked at 16. Dont worry, most girls are like that. Try to surprise her. Instead of accusing her of being stupid / clingy apologize for being dumb. Then take her on date as apologize.

Next time just turn your phone off. You have to ignore the bitches a bit. She behaves like teen. You will have to keep playing this dumb game with her until she will get tired of it.

>>18431175
>laught at my shitty jokes
She wants the D. Ask her on date and fuck her properly. Who cares about her ex bf when he is out of picture for now?
>>
>>18431175
>I was talking to one of her friends
>This same friend also told me that this girl has also had dreams about making out with me and fucking.

This friend is telling you personal shit about her "friend." Do you really think this friend is trustworthy, or just a gossip machine?
>>
>>18431175
Cut through the crap and ask her out on a date, if she pulls the "let's be friends" bullshit just ghost her and be done with it. Time is a valuable limited resource, cherish it.
>>
>>18431182
>Try to surprise her. Instead of accusing her of being stupid / clingy apologize for being dumb
I didn't accuse her on anything, mind you. she pulled that out herself. All i'm doing is trying to get her to discuss it like adults. I don't have time for this BS.

Funny thing is dates are a tricky thing cause this is a secret relationship and her family can't know. Bumping into them by chance is actually a possibility. It happened once and fortunately they didn't see her.

Thanks by the way.
>>
>>18430631
Literally just greet and ask for a number once you guys are done talking
>>
Girls

I know sometimes I have sexual thoughts of my female friends, sometimes when I'm in bed and I'm too lazy to look at porn I'll jerk it to a situation involving them in my head.

Do you girls have sexual thoughts about your guy friends a lot even though you have no romantic interest for them?
>>
>>18431080
Is that it? Is it bad/tryhard if I put actual effort in the way I dress (like color coordination, slim fits etc)
>>
>>18431282
no, it shows you care. Besides, the only way to actually tryhard in fashion is if you buy like, flashy overdone expensive shit.
>>
>>18431175
Go for it, and you'll probably succeed in getting with her. Just be careful to not let your guard down in regards to this ex boyfriend of her that she'll be seeing soon. There's a very real chance that she could end up leaving you/cheating on you with him. If you date her, don't expect anything serious/long term out of it until you're 100% sure that the ex is out of the picture.
>>
>>18431017
Is it important to have a large social circle? A guy once told me that guys who had fewer friends were perceived as less attractive.
>>
>>18428992
>now an environmental lawyer even though she had teachers saying she should use her intelligence for engineering

clearly not intelligent enough, then
>>
Guys,

How often do you like/need to see your girlfriend to be happy in the relationship?Does the frequency change if you know she's really busy?
>>
>>18431267
I've never had sexual thoughts for a guy friend that I view in a purely platonic light. The thought of seeing them naked or in some sexual situation usually grosses me out or makes me a little uncomfortable. I put that on the same level as walking in on my little brother masturbating. If this is a guy that I have a little crush on then I might have a few sexual thoughts here and there. And I wouldn't masturbate to the thought of a guy unless I was really into him.
>>
>>18431156
You're dating a crazy bitch. lol

>>18431421
>tfw never had gf
I'd like it at least once per week.
>>
>>18431421
>see your gf to be happy
What a strange question. Are you asking about frequency of dates? One per two weeks minimum. Frequency of you sucking his dick? Once per day ideally.

And how do you imagine showing the
>being happy part?
You either are or not. I guess you simply suck at communication. If you dont want / cant see him, just text him?

>>18431441
Kinky girl.
>>
>>18431449
I didn't mean be happy period. I meant happy or satisfied with the relationship. I'm talking about the frequency with which you see your girlfriend total including dates, blowjobs, just hanging out etc.
>>
Girls, how bad is it to fuck on a futon?

I have a small apartment and could only fit a couch OR a bed. Thinking about inviting a girl over and I'm wondering how it'll look.
>>
>>18431639
What's more important is cleanliness. Is your apartment clean and does it smell good?A girl would rather have sex on a clean futon then a gross bed.
>>
>>18431675
All good on that front. I'm a pretty clean person.
>>
>>18431627
Common girl, behave more like adult rational woman. You want your qtie bf to be happy because you care about him, right?

Ask him, not us. Straight tell him you are super lazy and you need to know how long you can go without seeing him before he assumes you are dead. Or develop a protocol. Find out who is more needy from you two and make a working compromise.

Seriously, just ask him. You cant scare him away that easily.
>>
>>18431130
Out of curiosity, where do you live?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.