[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overthinking this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1477001361600.png (219KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477001361600.png
219KB, 400x533px
context:
>be me, only get to see sunlight on weekends due to my pre-surise to post-sunset work
>havent gotten to hang out with my LDR gf since she has law school far away
>miss her so much but barely have a chance to see her since our last date
>enter fellow totally bro female co-worker who always has my back
>she just broke up with her longterm bf tonight, shes devastated
>weeps her woes onto me, I tell her to cry it all out so she can recover soon.
>she suddenly invites me out of nowhere to hang out in in her hometown for the weekend
>on the small possibility she's rebounding on me, I talk about a date I just had recently
>ignores it and tells me she'll plan the trip tomorrow

Do I bail on her? I want to be a good friend and maybe have a breather from work but theres a small thought that something might be up. Its only me going with her afterall but I dont want something to happen in the trip. Am I overthinking this? Please tell me I'm just sleep deprived.
>>
It could be either way. Only you know the exact way she went about in the confrontation, but because you're sleep deprived it won't help much. Personally I'd bail. Not because you might do something you'll regret, but because she might do something that ruins your friendship. Listen to advice from some more anons though.
>>
>LDR
silly boy, girlfriends are only truly gained in the 3d world.
>>
>>18428008
>ldr
Ldr is scam. She is not your gf and never was. Delete her from your social media and go find real gf FROM YOUR LOCATION.

Cheers!
>>
>>18428018
>>18428036
Okay, I think used the term LDR wrong since she's just a city away and we can meet whenever we want on campus. I meant to say we don't get much opportunities to lately
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18428073
Op, look at your post again
>my LDR gf
>she just broke up with her long term bf

Stop lying to yourself. She isnt your gf. At most you are her beta orbiter or backup man. Sure go ahead and fuck her (with condom!), but dont kid yourself this is going anywhere.

Find real gf.
>>
File: 1477002913393.jpg (28KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1477002913393.jpg
28KB, 400x533px
>>18428095
But I dont like my co-worker that way. Are you saying I cant save my own relationship just because we dont see each other every week? That I should cheat on her? If "LDR's" the problem, cant I just take my gf out on more dates? Why will fucking my co-worker solve this? I thought not cheating and bailing on co-worker was the answer?
>>
>>18429302
It is the answer.
Tell her you can't go. Spend that time going to hang out with your girlfriend. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.