[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I can't get with a beautiful woman should I just become one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: brittany-marie-naked-flirt-1.jpg (155KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
brittany-marie-naked-flirt-1.jpg
155KB, 1064x1600px
If I can't get with a beautiful woman should I just become one?
>>
>>18426614
You wouldn't be beautiful, give it up
>>
>>18426614

You know.. I feel that some, not all, of men transitioning to women have followed that line of thinking. They essentially failed as a man and decided to try as a woman. Women have it easier after all, right?

It doesn't work. You'll still be unhappy. Happiness comes from within.
>>
>>18426614
It's not really a good idea to get with a woman you don't think is beautiful. Unless your're asking about beautiful as in "conventionally attractive". I could personally love a "plain looking" girl and come to find her beautiful if she had a personality that's highly compatible with mine. BUT if I cannot find a woman beautiful on the outside, it's likely something on the inside is turning me off as well. It doesn't mean she's objectively ugly but I'm not sold on the idea that you should give someone a chance if you feel nothing for them, and certainly not if you find them physically unattractive.

That girl you posted is not ugly but not every man would agree she is beautiful as in OMG SO HOT. Some guys might not even bother because they only fuck black girls or blondes, or think she's too fat or something. See what I mean anon? Do not compromise your standards for attraction just because you feel obligated to "date down". If you must, raise your attractiveness a little, but don't settle or do something else you'll regret later.
>>
I'm so tired of the attempts to turn the frogs gay.
>>
>>18426614
please do not.
Women do not need more failed men parodying their lives. Tired of trannies trying to erase womanhood and trying to get their dicks into our segregated spaces.

There are a lot of women who say they are accepting of trannies but this is because we feel socially pressured to be inclusive. Most women hate trannies and what they are doing to our social class.

Just be a better man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.