[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I moved to another state, lived far away from my parents years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1090.jpg (31KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1090.jpg
31KB, 236x419px
I moved to another state, lived far away from my parents years ago. I had an older sister who moved away from family at an early age as well so I know the feeling when someone's leaving and you won't see them as much as when they were kids. The ones who stays and says goodbye knowing that they won't get involved much with the life of the person who leave really making my heart broken.
Lately my youngest sister moved to another state as well, so no one stays close and around my parents anymore.
Every time I video call my mom and see the sadness in her eyes I feel broken inside, like my heart tears apart. She says that she miss us a lot, keep our room the same way like before etc. I know there's nothing I can do and it started making me scared of my kids going to leave my as I did in the future.
What should I do?
My parents won't leave their town because they were born and grew up there. I can't go back to live with them as I wanted to.
This's really killing me inside.
>>
>>18426499
Do your parents have a dog? Dogs are awesome to fight loneliness, you could also advice them to get a hobby together, they're probably bored most of the time because their life revolved around taking care of their children, and now they're gone.
>>
>>18426561
No they stopped having dogs and puppies since that last couple died and their baby dog ran away from our house. I suggested my mom to take one those nieces or nephews back to my parents house to take care of them, that might cheer my mom up but she refused. No kids want to be a part with their parents.
My dad has a garden and into gardening. But he's suffering from depression for awhile already.
My mom is regilious she went to chruch every now and then.
I don't know what is the solution for us to be honest. I think the problem was me, I thought too much about my parents
>>
>>18426593
The situation is indeed complicated, how often do you visit your parents?
>>
>>18426598
I don't want to sound like a bad daughter but it's pretty the same for me and my sister. Once a year. If my sister visits my parents in the summer I will go at Xmas. But haven't go back to them for like 2 years already. I'm having my own family as well so things started to drifting apart. I video call them almost everyday though
>>
>>18426612
Well, the only thing you could is start to visit them more often, or maybe they could visit you?! I can't see much being done in this situation to be honest.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.