[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told a girl at a party last night that I thought she was cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image1.png (142KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
142KB, 750x1334px
I told a girl at a party last night that I thought she was cute and I wasn't lying.
The problem is I don't want to date her.

How do I navigate this conversation??
>>
>>18374943

jesus, i have never seen straight guys pull this off before, congrats.

honestly, i dont know. any time this happens to me i just feign being busy until they leave me alone, but i have zero real life interaction with the guys i do this to so...
>>
My advice? Get that pussy while the getting is good. Why don't you want to date her if you think she's cute and she clearly likes you?
>>
>>18374943
tell her you're gay
>>
>>18374943
Dang thats fucked.
Hey im attracted to you but i just want to bang.
You should have been more honest in that conversation.
>i was out of it but I do think you are cute but honestly im not looking for a relationship right now
Her expectations right now is that you were confessing to her and want a relationship.
>>
>>18374943
Why don't you want to date her? It doesn't really matter with my advice , I'm just curious. Just say you're not looking for anything serious or whatever the reason is as long as it doesn't have to do with her (don't tell her it's because you think she's dating material or anything that would make it personal). I recently just told a girl I'm just not in relationship mode right now and she was cool with it and is still down to just hang and bang.
>>
File: image2.png (158KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
158KB, 750x1334px
>>18374954
There's another girl who really wants my dick and we have great chemistry.
>>18374958
She knows I'm straight
>>
>>18374977
Then bang that chick ASAP, then you can just say

oh I'm in a relationship, lets be friends
>>
>>18374977
then be honest from the start. say 'hey, i don't want to give you the wrong idea, i'm not really looking for more. just so you know.'
>>
File: image1 (1).png (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (1).png
153KB, 750x1334px
>>18374988
Is this good?
>>
>>18374977
If that other girl wants you so bad, why haven't you fucked her yet?
>>
>>18374993
ur getting a bit ahead of urself
>>
File: 1477935622774.jpg (3MB, 4576x3042px) Image search: [Google]
1477935622774.jpg
3MB, 4576x3042px
kekek

feels man
>>
inb4 OP throws away a sure thing with this cute girl because he's hung up on someone hotter he has no actual chance with
Been there, done that. It's obvious you're doing that here and I'm here to tell you not to.
>>
>>18375000
witnessed
but help me out man, i usually visit r9k that should give you a glimpse into the level of autism I have
>>18374998
She's only recently shown interest in me
>>
>>18375011
annon is wise.... don't throw away this opportunity until the other one is gone...

stop being a pussy, make a move on the other chick, when it fails, go for this chick...

if you bail first, you are going to be FOREVER ALONE
>>
>>18374993
This is either a troll post or you're retarded. Either way you don't deserve to stick your dick in anyone.
>>
>>18375015
Dude nothing in this convo implies that she wants a relationship. She thinks you're cute and wants to hang out.
>>
>>18375018
Can confirm. I made this mistake not once, but twice, and I am still a virgin because of it at an age where I am now unlikely to ever change that.
>>
>>18375024
this actually.>>18375015
u should prob just keep up the convo because as time passes her motives will be clearer. she might just want another friend and u might ruin tht if u send tht. u can always just say no if she actually wants a relationship later on.
>>
>>18375011
>>18375018
>>18375024
>>18375032
>>18375034
Oh shit I get it now. That was actually super helpful.
>>
samefag
>>
Jesus Christ, you idiot. Ask the girl on a date. Get in with her romantically. Get a feel for if you'd actually like to date her or not. You have the perfect opportunity to have a cute girl reciprocate feelings. Don't just sit there and text her like an idiot. Ask her out now. This is your chance.

Don't let an opportunity pass you by.
>>
We need pics of the girl, OP
>>
>>18375032
jesus thats a depressing post

are you 45?
just go fuck someone
>>
>>18374943
What's your dick size, Anon
>>
>>18375285
27. If I knew how to make that happen, I would. I want it and need it so badly. But I just don't know how and can't for the life of me get a girl.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.