[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to hate my autistic brother? I'm not even trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 360.jpg (69KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
360.jpg
69KB, 720x1280px
Is it normal to hate my autistic brother? I'm not even trying to be edgy but he's the only person on this planet I legitimately hate.

I hate his stupid face, I hate his annoying monotone voice, and I hate whenever he talks

I'm also sick of the "oh he has a disability leave him alone" bullshit. I've had to deal with this prick for my entire life, why don't you try living with him

does anyone here with autistic siblings know these feels
>>
Damn dude as if he doesn't get enough shit from the world
>>
This could've been written by me, I feel exactly the same way about my autistic brother. Luckily he's been put away in a mental hospital for the last 6 months because he groped and beat up my mother. i literally couldn't give a shit whether he lives or dies
>>
>>18373847
im sick of him using his autism as an excuse for being a shitty person. i'm the one who has to deal with his stupid bullshit

it's really easy to say DUDE JUST HAVE COMPASSION LMAO when you haven't lived with him for 18 years
>>
>>18373794
you're a jerk
>>
Autistic people are barely human. They're animals, a ticking time bomb who are one trigger away from flying into a fit of rage.

They're a danger to themselves and others. Every mother I've known who has had an autistic son has revealed to me in private that their child ruined their life.

With autistic daughters, it's less-so, because they aren't driven by male androgens that make them violent. But that doesn't mean that an autistic girl is a walk in the park either, just not nearly as shitty.
>>
>>18373877
that's humans in general you goofus
>>
>>18373881
Never had to deal with legitimate autists I see.
>>
OP, you sound like a 14 year old. If you continue being resentful you will miss out on all the good qualities your brother has. Maybe right now you don't see anything realistically sound and sensible with your brother, but if you give him time, and try not to be obnoxious, then he may grow out of the annoying qualities you don't like in him. Otherwise you will be just as immature as him when you complain about him. Pot calls kettle black.
>>
File: 1335037984574.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1335037984574.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>>18373891
I'm dealing with one right now.
>>
File: 1486364097049.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1486364097049.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>tfw probably autistic
>tfw family probably feels the same about me
>>
>>18373901
Sick burn, now fuck off back to >>>/b/ you underaged nigger
>>
File: 1344535957032.jpg (31KB, 379x429px) Image search: [Google]
1344535957032.jpg
31KB, 379x429px
>>18373913
uh oh
>They're animals, a ticking time bomb who are one trigger away from flying into a fit of rage.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.