[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well i need some advice >never dated a girl or even kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 143943846183s.png (120KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
143943846183s.png
120KB, 175x175px
well

i need some advice

>never dated a girl or even kiss with them
>18yr kissless virgin (idk how it's said)
>every girl of my class hates me
>except for this girl maybe 5/10
>she seems interested in me even tho i am probably same 5/10
>she's friendly with me, and even asked me to dance with her for someshit that we had to do for PE class
>we like the same things, and have the same interests
>i really like the her, but i don't know how to say it
>my problem is that i'm so fucking shy to say even fucking anything to her bc i have a serious fear that if i do i'm gonna fuck up our actual friendship

just to be clear
>i'm not in her friendzone

btw
>told one of my friends about it
>as always i'm so fucked up, because now everybody knows that i really like this girl and she will be noticed about it after i could say anything

why i'm such an autist
>>
>>18373528

If you're already on terms as good as you're claiming, just ask her if she wants to hang out sometime and go from there.

No need to overthink it, invite her to go to the mall with you or something.
>>
>>18373528
Talk to her ya dumbass. If you keep locking up and refusing to take the risk she'll move on if she is interested in you.

Do it asap and keep your cool.
>>
>>18373528

I was in a very similar situation in highschool.

Do NOT sit on it. Ask her out, be it on a date or just the two of you doing something together solo outside of school. Maybe invite her to do something related to your hobbies.

Right away, like >>18373542 said.

Don't be like me. I sat on my highschool crush for too long, and she moved on to someone else (my friend, who was also giving me similar girl advice that I'm giving you ironically. That betrayal is a whole different topic though) leaving me (the awkward loser with no social skills) forever alone for the rest of highschool.

Just do it. Don't be afraid, worst case she say no and you guys continue on as school friends.
>>
>>18373541
what if she says no?

>that's my fear, to end up looking like a fucking idiot bc i thought that we had something that was unreal

>>18373542
>try to do the move
that's what i'm trying currently, but i don't find any good oportunity when we're together

>>18373549
>ask her out

what if she says no?
>you guys will continue as school friends
probably not happening

>Do NOT sit on it
that's another one of my problems,but we're not talking about it
>>
>>18373559

If she says no? The same outcome that you'll get if you sit there like an autist feeling sorry for yourself. You don't have a girlfriend, and you feel like a fucking idiot. Only difference is, if you at least try your friends (who know about your crush) won't think you're a pussy for not making a move.

You literally have nothing to lose. You're overthinking it.

Just fucking do it.

Get over your fear of rejection while your young so you can get some real fucking social skills, and you don't end up like the 25+ year old kissless virgin shut in's that make up the majority of /adv/ userbase.
>>
>>18373572
so, that's actually totally true

ok guys you won
it think that this has to be done as the replies of this thread already said

i will do it today and update /adv/ if it worked

hope that works and i don't look too autistic

>sorry for my broken english
>>
>>18373582
Good luck man! Remember: keep calm and be sincere.
>>
>>18373582

Follow your dreams OP.

Just be casual and coolheaded about it, just ask if she'd like do meet up and do something with you some time and work on building a relationship from there.

And remember: Even if you get rejected, the next time you ask a girl out will be all that much easier after you've gotten over your initial hangup.
>>
>>18373595
>>18373599

thanks guys
you actually helped me a lot with this

as i said, i hope it works
>>
hey! I totally relate to your story, I'm a 16 year old girl who has never kissed somebody (except on truth or dare), so I never kissed someone for love and I can totally understand what you're going through since I'm also shy af

But, you said that now everyone knows that you have a crush on this girl, and she's going to know about it VERY soon, so you might want to explain her how you're feeling before she gets to know or at least explain her "what's going on"

If she's as nice as you describe her, she'll understand, you have nothing to be scared of and by that I mean you don't have to panic because of the idea of being rejected (everyone is rejected some day, I've being rejected and here I am today, fine and alive!)

So yeah, go you ! I want to know how everything went ;)
>>
>>18373616
thanks for the advice!

>you don't have to panic because of the idea of being rejected

as it is my first time asking out a girl, i was actually pretty scared of it

as i said, everyone in this thread really helped me to grow up and try it
>>
>>18373612

I'm rooting for you OP
>>
so guys
OP here

i told her that i have something VERY important to tell her personally

we agreed to meet in 20min

wish me luck

i will come later with the outcome of this

>much thanks for everyone that has been following this thread and has helped me
>>
OP is back!

it worked perfectly!

this is what happend
>arrive there, she's already waiting me
>so, what do you wanted to tell me?
>try to keep myself as smooth as possible
>i wanted to tell you this for days, i really love you...
>start to get really nervous
>think that i fuck it up and all my fears are gonna come true
>she puts her finger on my mouth (nothing sexual, just to make me stop talking)
>and then she says
>so, do you actually love me? because feel the same but i wasn't sure if you...
>both my brain and my body were overheating, with all the adrenaline that i was generating
>didn't believe what was happening
so at this point, as everybody told me, i made my move
>i went all balls in
>and tried going in for the kiss
>she actually lets me kiss her
>i try my best and try to be the most romantic i could
>when we separate she goes ''wow''
>never kissed a girl before lol
>''so i guess that's a yes''
>and we went on talking about our future and our relashonship
>she had to go
>kissed her before we say goodbye
>i almost start crying, as i couldn't believe what what happened

i couldn't be more happy right now

thanks to everyone that helped me

this is why i love you /adv/
>>
>>18373889

Well i mean telling some chick you love her when you arent even dating yet is like mega cringey.. but hey it appears it worked anyways so dont stress it. Just helpful to keep in mind that going full blast with the emotional stuff is generally a recipe for disaster.

But yeah dude, gratz. You have graduated from being a kissless virgin to being just a regular virgin and thats something to feel proud about. I remember i didnt have my first kiss til i was 16 and it made me feel like i was ontop of the fucking world finally being validated and not feeling like a weirdo creep anymore. Be sure to make a thread and share your success story when you finally plow the living fuck out of her booty and go on to fucking like rabbits on the daily. Not that ill see it but yeah happy for you anon.
>>
>>18373926
>Well i mean telling some chick you love her when you arent even dating yet is like mega cringey

yup it was a little bit

but yeah it worked so i don't care too much

be sure that i will do a thread sharing my success story

thanks for your advices!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.