[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im going to da club tonight. Should i take my mobile phone with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1496088349002.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496088349002.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
Im going to da club tonight.
Should i take my mobile phone with me?
I hate having to guard my stuff all the time but it is useful to have phone with me.
>>
>>18373244
Yes because the club could catch on fire and you have to call your loved ones before burning alive or being trampled to death.
>>
>>18373269
Or shot to death like the faggot op is.
>>
>>18373244

Clubbing is degenerate OP, the simple solution is to get a healthier and more wholesome way to go out with your friends and have fun
>>
>>18373269
Let him burn, nobody gives a fuck about OP anyway
>>
Yea you should bring your phone with you so you can stick it up your ass to keep it warm you fag.
>>
Why so mean
>>
>>18373318
What is degenerate about dressing nice, dancing, and having a few drinks?
>>
>>18373348
Shut ur faggot mouth,.

>>18373354
Is that ur only reason of going to the clubs? No ur there to fuck, to mate like the some dirty nigger ape u are. How is it not degenerate acting like animals u nigger faggot.
>>
>>18373354
Clubbing is for 1- Getting wrecked 2- Getting wrecked ;) it's not a place for class, it's a cheap show, why care for the phone if you wanna get wrecked. And if you don't then why going and laying low.
>>
alright so you're a woman obviously cause
>no pockets
serious question, do you live in an area with, how do I say this on this board, a lot of rape prone people? and are you trying to end up disappearing without a trace?
>>
Always bring your phone, op. Trust me.

Your phone is really important if you accidently have too many drinks and you get in bad situations.
Be safe!
>>
>>18373354

What >>18373371 said but in proper English

What's degenerate about dressing like a slut and getting shitfaced while running about on the dance-floor packed together with people you know nothing about that are out to get laid? A place where nothing but the shallowest of attributes matter and morals are thrown out of the window?

Is that degenerate? You ask yourself
>>
>>18373385
No op is a faggot, girls bring those small container they hold in their hands
>>
>>18373395
Im on my phone at work, Dame auto correct. But u are right, there are other things to do male or female, like having a poker night with friends or some other shit, I do game nights every few weeks with my friends
>>
>>18373410
But no, op wants to have "fun" and "dress nice", god I hope he gets killed and raped(in that order) by some nigger.
>>
File: stirner.jpg (110KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.jpg
110KB, 500x398px
>degenerate
>>
>>18373460
Nigger
>>
>>18373460
Cocksucker
>>
>>18373484
Faggot
>>
Alright, ignore this samefag shitposting on your thread, OP.

Always bring your phone with you in any place. Better to lose your phone than to lose your life. For example, what if you get too much drunk? There is a possibility that someone will make you call one of your friends. If you don't have your phone, even if the person helping you have one, maybe you won't remember the number, so you will just get there alone, drunk and vulnerable. The club will close and you'll be on the street by yourself.

This is just one possibility that your phone could save you.

Don't worry about the club itself, it's safe in there. Just worry about the streets.
>>
>>18373460
Cocksucking faggot, you're nothing but afterbirth. You belong in a glass jar on the mantelpiece
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.