[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do if you're ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_6704.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6704.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
I mean, if the guys with superior gene pools get the girls. Where does this leave people like me? Any ways to improve myself? /soc/ rated awful scores as well once, so it's not just my imagination. Definitely need some advice on this one. I'm a bit alternative as well but I wouldn't have any idea to get into that scene.

Thanks in advance!
>>
buy her a 1200$ watch, it gets girls wet as fuck
>>
>>18372864
watches arent looking good on girls and males who wear them are reddit tier
>>
>>18372846
Get rich ! Boat + liquor+ summer heat + hoes + bill cosby=?
>>
>>18372846
you arent ugly for sure just be normal like everyone else
>alternative
hello 2002
>>
File: 1425350277971.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
1425350277971.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18372846
Work out, get good clothes, some light make-up, work on your charm as well as your intelligence and finincial position. Or, you know, just pretend like it's all genetics and there's nothing you can do so u can mope about it on 4chan all day instead of actually doing anything
>>
>>18372864
Meme magic?
>>
>>18372846
Hard to give a specific answer because 'ugly' is a broad term.

Describe what you look like, or what you feel is ugly about you.
>>
>>18372913
Ugly as in facial aesthetics, puffy cheeks, just overall bad
>>
>>18372945
Let us see. You got nothing to lose.
>>
>>18372864
Lulz
>>
File: DcE0Tsv_d.jpg (93KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
DcE0Tsv_d.jpg
93KB, 640x1138px
>>18372846
Post pic.

And consider becoming provider for single moms. They had fun with chad, he dumped them and now they are DESPARATE to find mate. You can still talk them for having your baby too in time and she still can provide you with that touch, sex and love part you are missing in life.

They will take you in. All you need is job and willingnes to settle with them and help them with baby. Also you save the baby from terrible fate called single mom upbringing.

Your best bet in securing 10/10 girls is looking in used good store.
>>
File: patrickheya.jpg (33KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
patrickheya.jpg
33KB, 1024x769px
>>18372846

This worked for me:

Write down a list of everything you think makes you ugly, it might be short or long. Then you go through each item on the list and write down or research a solution. Once you have a list of solutions figure out how you will afford it and implement it into your daily routine, try it for a while and change was doesn't work, eventually you will have a set of practices that work for you. If you are dedicated and concerned enough to follow through on your plans you can get yourself up a fair few points.
>>
>>18372846
get fit and work on your aesthetics. even the people who dress great by society's standards dress purely from shitty fast fashion.
after you got the fit and got the aesthetics part, you have two choices
>unironically be yourself
this way you can try to go for a real relationship. dont be an autistic sperg but also dont try to learn how to talk and react from the internet. basically, dont hit the spergometer, try to be a decent human being. get friends, from their social circle meet girls, dont try too hard, try to enjoy life.

>be manipulative
learn how to earn the trust of the girls and be manipulative. this way you wont find a real relationship but will find girls with daddy issues who will drink their own piss and suck you dry in the middle of the street if you ask them

either way, youre basically exploiting that most people have shit style and are either skinnyfat or obese
>>
>>18372883
Watches are for bald dudes who drive sports cars. Cell phones have been telling the time for 20 years now.
>>
File: IMG_7406.jpg (205KB, 1140x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7406.jpg
205KB, 1140x1368px
>>18373019
Damn, I'm still really used to using my silver pocket watch
>>
>>18373030
Post zippo
>>
File: IMG_7388.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7388.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>18373001
Not OP, but are there any goth/fetish lounges where you can meet girls (like the ones with odd haircolour, fishnet stockings and boots etc. who are into some kinky stuff?
>>
>>18372846
It depends on how ugly you are. You have to see that women are a wanted resource and men not so much. Some guys are born with the genetic high toll and that's fine. It doesn't mean you will never know love, or have a partner. You will probably never know what it feels to fuck a different girl everyday, or have girls be the ones approaching you. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can start worrying about living your life instead of beating yourself up over not living the life you weren't mean to lead. I know this sounds harsh but my point is simply that assume you're ugly, but you still have some improvement that you can do and that even the ugliest people have significant others.
>>
>>18372846
>alternative
"no"
This isn't the 2000's
>>
>>18372846

you say that like 'girls' are a homogenous species that all look exactly the same and therefore all go for the same types of guys.

you ugly? date ugly girls. and no, ugly girls are NOT going around dating hot guys, this is a myth.
>>
>>18373124
>ugly girls are not going around dating hot guys.

But pretty girls do go around dating ugly guys.

You just need two things

A. Be rich and have stability
B. Have a strategic/manipulative mind

You can basically get any goth girl, teen or upper-class girl past 25
>>
>>18373135
Instead of rich, financial stability is a better term.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/user-246496605/esoba-jupiter
>>
>>18373124
This is a complete fucking lie. It's much easier to date out of your league as a girl than a as man.
>>
>>18372846
If u think looks get girls then ur 100% wrong, looks do help so as to money, status and power. But if u don't have any of them does that mean ur forever alone? Hell no, I'm gonna lay some wisdom on u and help u unlike these other faggots
>>
Boat+summer heat+liquor+free drugs+hoes=?
>>
>>18373180
Fist of all don't be a creep, next play the numbers and third develop character and rethink about ur approach. This means u can't be clinging or needy.
>>
>>18373169
That anon was probably talking out his ass, trying to sound smart. However, even though it's true from a male perspective that a girl can easier date someone out of her league than men. They also have different expectations. Girls generally seek stability and long-term stuff (sluts and whores are an exception) guys generally want sex; no strings attached. That's why girls generally have difficulty finding a guy who meets their expectations of what they're really looking for.
>>
File: IMG_7407.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7407.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>18373186
Dan Bilzerian?

Perfect example of how someone who's average at best can get tons of girls
>>
>>18372902
O-okay, I'll try...
>>
>>18373124
Nobody likes ugly people.
Ugly men don't want to date ugly women, and ugly women don't want to date ugly men.
>>
>>18373225
t. Disney character
>>
>>18373238
No, t. ugly person. You're either sheltered, delusional or a hypocrite if you really think ugly people in a relationship aren't settling for each other. Personality and "charisma" isn't everything, not even close.
>>
>>18373209
Yeah it obviously has nothing to do with his tacky lifestyle and big wallet
>>
Even the most hideous, autistic guys I know managed to get wives (and no, they aren't rich)
It's because even though they are hideous and literally autistic, they have some confidence in themselves and knew they would find the girl for them.
You can do it too, just love yourself a little bit.
>>
A woman will never feel attracted to you at a basic level, that's just the truth of it.

Notice how basically every reply is "get rich" or "become charming" and shit. Bear in mind these work and very well at that.
But you will never receive a woman's unconditional or at first sight love. You'll just be able to offer them a good enough return that they can pretend to like you (and maybe even grow to have affect for you as time passes)
>>
>>18373262
>basic level

Being charming is love on a basic level...

Unconditional love is bullshit. Stability, wealth, charm, personality is all part of love.

Good looks and unconditional love is Disney and Hollywood bullshit
>>
>>18373301
Charm is what women call anything quirky attractive guys do or the bank account of ugly guys. One is love, the other is not.
>>
>>18373310
So the final verdict is...

All women are shallow whores
>>
>>18373331
No, all human beings are shallow. That includes males as well. Ugly girls have very similar problems except they have it a bit better because females are inherently more valuable than males.

Attractiveness is the single most important thing to have in this world.
>>
>>18373331
>>18373337
/thread
>>
>>18373169

sure, its EASIER, but that doesn't mean ugly girls are getting with hot guys as the norm.

>>18373225

for their looks, sure, but yet you look around and see plenty of ugly people dating each ohter. there is a growing trend of them not doing it because our movies have taught us that if an ugly person waits long enough the hot person will love them, but there is still a large amount of ugly people bumping uglies.
>>
>>18373414
>ugly people dating each ohter.
Yep that's called settling
>>
>>18373414
Its way fucking easier. Provided you are thin (you can't consider far ugliness because you have total control over your weight) an ugly girl can very fucking easily fuck hot guys simply by approaching them and being suggestive. An ugly male is never ever going to have casual sex with hot girls unless he pays for it or has something exceptional going on (status)
>>
>>18373427

>thats called settling

so? you say that like its somehow noble to be ugly and still think you deserve a hottie. if you know you can't date for looks and want companionship, why not just look for a good companion?

its okay to want to be single, but you cannot afford to have ego.

>>18373432

you are neither a hot guy nor an ugly girl, so how you know so much about their sex lives is a mystery.
>>
>>18373437
>its somehow noble to be ugly and still think you deserve a hottie.
I never said that, learn to read

People who pretend that ugly people aren't with each other just because they couldn't afford to be with anyone else are delusional
Being ugly means you're fucked. Your only choices are to bear the loneliness or find another ugly person you're not attracted to and wouldn't even have looked at otherwise, so you can hate yourselves together.
>>
>>18373437
I am not a chip of silicon imprinted with millions of transistors either, guess this comp engineering degree is a sham after all.

Slice it the way you want, at a party most guys will fuck anything that moves and isn't fat. That includes ugly and below average girls. Most guys will take yo woman's advancing on them because they're not used to that because women hold all the cards in that kind of game since they're the ones that are sought after. Ugly girls can be promiscuous and fuck attractive guys very easily. This isn't reversed for men.
>>
>>18373456

>i never said that

I never said you said that. i said you 'said that(what you literally said) LIKE its somehow noble to be ugly and still think you deserve a hottie.

kinda ironic that you are telling me to learn to read.

>hate your self together

fun fact, a lot of people dont think that looks and sex with models are the end all be all. many ugly people know they're ugly but they've made peace with it because there is a lot more to life than how you look. most people arent even truly ugly or hot, just somewhere in that middle area of reasonably okay looking.
>>
>>18373459

did you go to college to study the secret sex lives of people who dont want you to know their banging uggos?
>>
>>18373477
>there is a lot more to life than how you look
Unfortunately that's not true
>>
>>18373477
there is more to life than how you look, but how you look is positively correlated with almost everything in your life

attractive people are happier, more succesful, have stronger and more intimate bonds, more -confident, receive better treatment by everyone and are more emotionally stable
>>
>>18373478
It's called noticing trends and not being oblivious to what happens.
>>
My boyfriend's ugly as fuck and I tell him all the time. He's smart, reliable, and funny, though. I used to only date pretty boys but I care about him as a person more than I care about looks.
Find someone with the same hobbies. Be honest with them 100%, and don't expect anything to blossom right away. If no one's lusting after your looks, look for love.
>>
>>18372846
The truth is, friend, continual self-improvement is something that everybody needs to pursue it. Attractive people just get to lie on the laurels more often. Be it through exercise, learning, or doing interesting shit, we must always improve ourselves. If you want to meet women, put yourself into interesting situations and meet interesting people. Take the path less commonly trodden.
>>
>>18373648
How old are you
>>
So many people in this thread hate themselves and want to be unhappy and enjoy wallowing in unhappiness.

Marilyn Monroe was gorgeous and she never found real love . . . three unhappy marriages, loneliness, psychiatrists, medications, untimely death (probably accidental, but possibly suicide).

Meryl Streep is cute but weird-looking and has been happily married for what, 40 years?

As for men, think about extremely handsome and famous poet Mayakovsky, who was tormented by a femme fatale for years until he committed suicide, versus Philip Seymour Hoffman or Tom Waits, weird-looking guys who got in long-lasting, loving marriages.

Obviously Meryl Streep and Tom Waits are very interesting people, but it's easy to be interesting.
>>
>>18373502
This is largely because attractive people have worked to be attractive (ie working out and not eating crap food as it causes pimples). So it correlates with putting effort into oneself, which naturally correlates with a lot of positive stuff
>>
File: thread.jpg (55KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
55KB, 960x720px
>>18373650
>>
>>18373812
you can try to ignore the genetic part of attractiveness (which is by FAR the biggest part) as much as you want but it won't make it untrue. tons of average and ugly people put effort on themselves, and they don't get nearly as good effect
>>
money and confidence
>>
>>18373818
They still find love though, if they put in enough effort. Of course, genetically gifted people can achieve the same with next to no effort, but that doesn't change the fact that you're in control of your own destiny. think of it as playing the game on hard or easy mode. In either case, you can win if you actually try, instead of complaining about how difficult it is on internet forums
>>
>>18372846
Human software is more important than human hardware. Just look at how far humans have come over the last several thousand years when genetically we haven't changed in the least. You can program yourself to be exactly what women want, your genetics aren't an issue.
>>
Nothing. I'm a 5 (maybe a 6 on a good day) and I'm a 27 year old virgin. I'm never going to be rich. Don't have a big dick. Don't see it ever happening for me.
>>
>>18373829
They don't find "love" as much as settle for something and, if they're lucky, after years and years affection and a bond over children develops and they can say they're happy enough.
>>
>>18373829
>Just World fallacy
Too easy.
>>
>>18372864
Someone saw the buzzfeed video
>>
>>18373844
>ill just keep being a lazy asshole who puts 0 effort into himself because the just world hypothesis is a fallacy
>some girl turned me down saying she doesn't date fat lazy assholes who just complain on 4chan all day?
>must be my bad genetics there's nothing I could have done
>>
>>18373851
>strawman
>strawman
>strawman
Wew lad I think you're retarded.
>>
>>18372846
Look mate, this is how it works.

Women are inherently more valuable than men, this is how it is. They're more valuable than men because:

1) Men are willing to do almost anything for sex. We're hardwired to desire sex pretty much almost above all things. We will do absolutely insane and retarded shit just to have sex. We will betray close friends to have sex. We will risk our lifes to have sex, etcetera.
2) From a biological point of view, women are simply more valuable. If you have a population of 1000 men and 10 women, your generation will be at best 10-20 children. 500 men will also likely die over disputes for the women. If you have 1000 women and 10 men, your generation will be 1000 children and you will be able to repopulate. Men are not the limiting factor, women are.

These two together simply means that women have the cards because they don't need sex as much and they KNOW we are hardwired to hold her in higher esteem. This is why women don't "date out of their league". When you date a woman you're always dating up because a female without a male is just independent, a male that can't attract a female is a fucking failure.

Add to this a global society where girls can easily communicate and find people to have sex with in a matter of minutes and where everyone is constantly exposed to the top of the top in attractiveness and you get a superstar effect. The superstar effect means that the most attractive and desirable males hog almost the entirety of female attention, and the average and below males just get the few scraps.

This does reverse later in life as women get older and look for stability. After 40 years, men become the ones who get to be picky dating. But who wants to date a 40 year old woman? No, you want the 20 year old ones, like everyone else. Well, sorry, but if you didn't get a good genetic lot you will most likely not get to have them. It's just life.
>>
>>18373893
So much bullshit in one post, lol. Love the condescending tone in which you attempt to convince OP and the rest of us how life works. Nice try though.
>>
>>18372846
Look OP, I'll make it easy for you

No one on 4Chan knows how it works, it differs from person to person. There is no scientific rule and those who claim they know the magic are just faggots.

Everyone is different
>>
>>18374082
How about you actually try to disprove anything he said, faggot?
>>
>>18374128
My existence disproves it. I'm not a basement dweller after all, unlike you.
>>
>>18374082
I mean it's not THAT bad but there is bit of truth in there.
>>
>>18374139
>muh anecdotal evidence that isn't evidence at all
So you can't disprove shit, got it.
>>
>>18374145
You can't prove shit either. So fuck off
>>
>>18374152
His post was logical and made perfect sense. Things were already "proven". But you claimed that what he said wasn't true because it hurt your feelings but you can't back it up because you're full of shit.
How about you resort to something else than tumblr-tier ad-hominems and tell us what exactly was wrong with what he wrote?

Protip: you cant :^)
>>
>>18374163
Disprove this faggot.

How about the fact he didn't take into account that there are types of women? You make it seem like all girls are one and the same.

> Girls can easily get laid: fact
> Men have to put effort into it: fact

But if you really expect general rules to apply whether you're wanting to date a Top Tier Stacey or an insecure goth then you really haven't got the faintest clue, not to mention the expectations you have to live up to, differ tremendously between girls who are 18-25 and 25+.
>>
>>18374178
>there are types of women? You make it seem like all girls are one and the same
What is a generalized statement?
If the majority of the population you're studying possesses a certain characteristic then generalization is legitimate. Outliers are irrelevant

>a Top Tier Stacey or an insecure goth
Yeah, so statistical outliers nobody gives a fuck about. Your argument makes no sense.
>differ tremendously between girls who are 18-25 and 25+
This is entirely irrelevant to the conversation.
>>
>>18374182
Considering we'll be up all night like this, I wish you a very good day
>>
>>18374128

The problem, for one thing, is that it overplays the importance of sex and relationships.

Yes, ultimately there is the drive to reproduce and create offspring but there's also a drive to be successful in other ways - career, hobbys, friends, traveling and exploration, etc. These things COMBINED WITH relationship success if what leads to a general sense of happiness and contentment.

The reason why the other dude is making fun of that poster for being a basement-dwelling moron is the inordinate attention that the poster pays specifically to sex and fucking without regards to the other crucial elements that leads to it. If you feel more at ease with yourself and have some drive in your life, other people end up becoming more attracted to you (including females) and you become more drawn to interacting with others as well. This significantly raises the chance of meeting someone and having sex with them.
>>
>>18374201
This doesn't go against what he said, though.
>career, hobbys, friends, traveling and exploration
This is called status. You're right by saying that acquiring status makes one more attractive to women. However, status is
1. largely outweighed by physical appearance in terms of importance (again, excluding statistical outliers such as being a 9/10 but a literal retard)
2. generally acquired by men later on in their life as their career becomes more stable and rewarding, and coincidentally, this is also when the dating game starts to shift in their favor
>>
File: Capture.jpg (51KB, 484x343px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51KB, 484x343px
not OP
Am I really that ugly?
Is this girl really over my league?
>>
>>18372846
Just be funny. Girls dig guys who can make em laugh
>>
>>18374850
No and no
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>18374854
I make girls laugh and they only want me around to be entertained by me
>>
>>18372846
evolution isn't that simple dude....
women who want families want a provider

sluts only care about looks and get lots of abortions....
>>
>I'm ugly but I want women

Support White Sharia.

>>18375039
No woman wants a provider anymore because the state provides for them. Women only ever want a provider when they are in a situation where having a provider is necessary. This why you only have women start caring about a man's credentials like his job when they start getting old, like really old.
>>
You know I see a lot of people always like to throw around the "improve yourself" meme but what I've seen the trend towards people who improve themselves successfully and are happier is with people who started out with someone that genuinely cares about them. Family member or some freak accident they get a GF, so they lose weight, get a job, all that shit.

I also see a lot of guys who spend time lifting heavier and heavier weights, attempt to make as much money as possible, attempt to socialize for the status and they still will never be confident in themselves and no matter how many muscles they have they look in the mirror and feel disgust at their body. And they never get lovers.

I think if you're at the bottom rung of society, your only chance is basically to fucking win the lottery (the actual one or a metaphorical one) and find someone that cares about you to actually improve your lifestyle.
>>
>>18374201
Actually I'd say most people downplay the importance of sex. We hear things like "you'll just find the right one when you least expect, don't rush! :)" or even here "improve yourself, be happy and they will find you" (which doesn't really work, by the way)

There is an inordinate amount of importance put into physical attractiveness in our culture as you can see from the constant media bombardment of extremely attractive people, the beauty industry, gyms, blah blah blah.

On top of that we are also very social and we NEED, not want, a partner. Sure, there are hobbies, aspirations, hobbies, curiosities but all of these fail to fulfill what is really one of the core necessities for a person which is having a partner. You fulfill all of these AFTER you have a partner. A stupid person with a significant other and no real hobbies or aspirations will probably lead a very happy life. However we hear about depressed artists, lonely scientists and things like that all the time, people who are very valid but have no partner and feel lonely even though there is an area they're very interested in.

Then there is also what the other poster says. All of those give you a breadth of experiences that make you more interesting to speak to, which is basically just another way of saying status. Yes, status attracts women, that is completely true. But young people don't usually have status unless they're rich or something similar. And young people are the most sexually active.
>>
>>18375591
What I want to say, since my point kind of drifted along the lines, is that ugly people are pretty much set up to fail.

Assume two children, one of which is attractive and the other one isn't:

They will both go through preschool and stuff completely normally. Then they start growing up a bit and their features start to be more recognizable. The attractive kid will get compliments from parents and teachers like "what a cute kid!" and probably enjoy more attention than the ugly kid. This will start to develop the good looking kid's self esteem, he will feel validated and good about himself. The ugly kid won't, but it's likely he won't realize or correlate why he doesn't get anything said to him, so at this point it's still fine.

Then we jump into adolescence when sexual attraction starts to develop. By now, the good looking child will definitely be better treated and approached by a bigger number of people than the ugly kid. Not only this, but the opposite sex will start feeling attraction and paying him(or her, really) more attention. The ugly kid will not get anything of this. The good looking kid will start developing social skills in a global sense, and will start getting used to the opposite sex and to feelings of attraction. This will develop further this kid's self esteem and social self.
This just gets worse as rejection piles up on the uglier kid and the attractive kid gets more and more attention. Sure, some of those ugly kids will manage to get over it and find hobbies to occupy their mind with, some of those will be wildly successful in something, but a good chunk of them will find themselves being 18 or 20 years old with no social skills, no experience in dealing with the opposite sex and weak social support networks.
This can be very easily seen in what we say to ugly kids: " I'm sure you will grow up into your looks". It's never "you're ugly and that's OK", its "you will be attractive later on". Well what if that never happens?
>>
>>18375591
>>18375657
These are good points but no one will read them.
>>
>>18375675
Because there's nothing constructive in those points. Nobody ever said it was fair and that things aren't easier if you're attractive. The whole thread is discussion about whether that means that you should just lie down and do nothing
>>
>>18376007
But there's really not much you can do. "Just go work out and dress well" will only take you so far, and doesn't fix years and years of insecurity.
>>
>>18376029
No, but it is a number of steps in the right direction. Once you're fit, dress better, and have done interesting shit, people will find you a better partner in conversation. Overcoming adversity builds character and the confidence to go out in pursuit of the uncomfortable.
>>
>>18373169
>It's much easier to date out of your league as a girl than a as man.

That's not even remotely true.
>>
>>18376082
>>18375147
>>
>>18376007
It is true there is nothing constructive in there, because it is up for each person to deal with it as they see fit.

You must not lie down and ignore it or, much worse, commit suicide. You must accept it and revolt. You should assume that by being ugly a certain amount of things are and will forever be off limits for you. You must accept this the same way you accept the sun emits heat or that you will die some day, not beating yourself over it but simply accepting it as a truth that it's pointless to overthink.

You should also not fall into doing things for an ulterior purpose related to this. You should not get fit or dress better to attract people, because attracting people IS out of your reach. You should do those because there is no reason not to do them, because a fit body feels better to be in than a slow and fat body, because there is no point to not wearing clothes you like. And if you find no value on these things, you should certainly not dwell on them and force yourself to do then. Only pursue that which you enjoy, and forget about the world.
>>
>>18373648
Bitch stfu
>>
Us ugly people are destined to take cymbalta
>>
>>18372846
Women (in general) are attracted to:
>confidence
>social status
>wealth
>looks
>strength of mind
>strength of body

If you are an ugly girl then you are fucked though. Men are more visual.
>>
>>18376225
Pick up artists are scam artists.
>>
>>18376273
What has this shit to do with pick-up artists
>>
>>18376286
That list was literally invented by them.
>>
>>18372846
There's always plastic surgery OP.
>>
>>18376293
This shit is common knowledge and has been since eternity
>>
>>18376316
It's literally never been common knowledge. It's common knowledge that women always pick the most attractive/strongest mate, and the only way for average men to have a chance is through institutionalized marriage. That's something that nearly every ancient civilization practiced.
>>
>>18376372
>women always pick the most attractive/strongest mate
...in a social hierarchy. A one eyed man becomes attractive when his peers are blind.
>>
>>18376453
Well I don't live in a small town where the only other males are all worse than me. I would assume most other men don't, either.
>>
>>18376459
You are retarded. Social hierarchies exist everywhere in various scales. At the office, in a sports club, in clique, in art classes, traveling groups, university faculties, you name it. And strength just means you could dominate your peers. Either intellectually, physically or monetarily.
>>
>>18376468
You're truly the retard. Shut up with all this theory shit, if your attractive heads will be turning regardless of your position. Nothing you do will be found creepy unless you're autistic af
>>
>>18376698
I can only tell you how it is, if you don't like it, then feel free to go fuck yourself. And stop making stupid threads on /adv/ mister scarecrow if you don't want to listen to replies. And you don't get a girlfriend because you are not only ugly, but also a beta nerd loser. But it is easier to blame it on your looks I guess.
>>
>>18373437
>its okay to want to be single, but you cannot afford to have ego.
Not him but I basically accepted this fact, I accepted to be single and go trough life alone, sure the extreme jealousy I feel when I see couples hurts like nothing else but then I just tell myself it wasn't meant for me and force myself trough the pain
One day at a time, care for the wounds (cry myself to sleep sometimes) later
>>
>>18373812
You can lift weights all you want, fucked face genes and height can't be fixed, and I can't use make up to fix it
>>
>>18374082
He does have a point though
>>
>>18377024
99% of people will still be decent looking if they put effort into themselves, and looking decent along with money and being funny/confident/charming is enough to be successful
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.