[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 19

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Bradon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Having some trouble meeting up with this girl due to her strict parents. What should I do? She seems really cool but she lives 45 minutes away which I don't mind driving but we can't hang out at her place and she lives in a hick town so there's not much we can do there
>>
>>18372711
Go there, pick her up, drive somewhere else and do something together.
If you like her, what matter is being with her, not what you do.
>>
Well, if she's from the town, shouldn't she know where "the spots" are? A lot of the time, girls just like being taken away to a spot they frequent to just get away or relax.
>>
How to convince my gf to do blowjobs? She never wants to. I clean there thoroughly and don't smell bad or anything. I eat her out almost every time we do it (I don't mind it, I like doing it). Is giving blowjobs really so terrible?
>>
>>18372721
Maybe she just doesn't like doing it. Ask her why she doesn't want to do it.
It is a bit unfair that she wouldn't do it anyway.

I personally love giving them if the guy is reasonably clean, probably love it more than intercourse or being eaten out.
>>
>>18372722
>Would you ever have casual sex with a shorter guy (5ft 4in)?
No. Guys much shorter than me are a complete turn off.
>>
>>18372719
She's here for the summer, from out of town
>>
>>18372731
>I personally love giving them if the guy is reasonably clean, probably love it more than intercourse or being eaten out.
How about we get married?
>>
Why do people cheat? How could you do something so awful to a person that cared about you so much? I just don't get it. I understand having attraction outside the relationship at times. I've felt it. But I never would do something so low and despicable as cheating. I just don't get it. Why are people so evil
>>
>>18372740
Deal. Just wash your cock.
>>
>>18372751
Bad parenting?
>>18372721
Is she quite inexperienced? It's quite a daunting thing to do when you're new to it.
>>
Guys what is the least hurtful way to break up with you?
>>
>>18372751
I guess most people cheat either because they don't really care about the other person or because they are in a really bad place themselves.
Or because they are thinking with their genitals.
>>
>>18372751

Cheating seems like something you do when you care more about your own satisfaction that the feelings of your partner. I don't think people do it to hurt one another. They hide the cheating, so their plan is for the other person to never find out, right?

Probably, the person that cheats thinks something like: "I deserve this extra sex/attention/whatever."
>>
>>18372756
I would want the real reason. It's hard for guys to move on without closure. Feeding him a bs reason would fuck him over harder.
>>
>>18372756

There's no less hurtful if we really like/love you. Best you can do is be honest and try to cut contact. Remember: You want to break up, so you probably closed the chapter for yourself. Your partner will have things to say and will still feel a lot of things for you, so the less you see of him (and the less he sees of you) the better.
>>
Is independence really appealing?
It makes me feel insecure af if a grill seems to have a satisfying life outwith me, and be chill with not seeing me for a week or something.
>>
>>18372756
Straight to the point

Say something positive
Then say you're breaking up
Then something positive again

Then let us talk.
>>
>>18372759
The hiding is what makes it worse. Just makes me sick to my stomach.

To be honest I pretty much just hate humans now. Nobody can be trusted.
>>
>>18372767
My boyfriend does this with me all the time when he needs to criticise me or say something he knows that will hurt me.
I call it "the sandwich".
>>
>>18372766
>It makes me feel insecure af if a grill seems to have a satisfying life outwith me

Then you are co-dependant and will smoother any relationship you are in. You need yo have your own space and respect your partner's.
>>
>>18372770

Vent if you need to, but you know you are exaggerating a lot, right?
>>
>>18372766
I think that relationships need balance. You don't want to be in a codependent, clingy relationship because they are amazing when they're good but terrifying when they are bad.

You want to be the force that drives the other person to better themselves and have a better life, not the only reason why their life is bearable. You want them to be content without you, but need you to feel really complete. It's a matter of finding a good middle ground. Interdependence is the right term.
>>
>>18372776
How can I trust someone not to cheat on me? I trusted this girl 110%. I loved her legitimately. I thought she loved me. Never saw it coming and it took going around in circles for weeks until I finally got proof that she was cheating and she just drops all contact with me.

So how am I supposed to trust someone ever again if the sweetest and most innocent girl I ever had did this to me with pretty much no signs? If she could then anyone could.
>>
>>18372728
Dumping a girl I like over something so minor seems shallow.

>>18372731
I asked her and she was just evasive and told me she just didn't like them.

>>18372755
She is my first but I'm not her first (we're 23 and 25 respectively, with me being the older one). She guided me the first time so I don't think she's inexperienced.
>>
>>18372783
>I asked her and she was just evasive and told me she just didn't like them.
Is it a dealbreaker for you?
Some girls just don't like it, like some guys don't like to eat girls out.
Talk to her about it, if it makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>18372756
Send me sms around 22:00 when you know i am at home doing not important things saying
>it wouldnt work with us, i break up with you
Maybe consider adding reason so i have an idea on how to improve myself. It will break me anyway, but at least i wont die in car accident or get fired from job for crying / destroying work equipment. This way i wont just able to sleep for one night and hopefully get over it before the next day.
>>
>>18372721
You can't, but you could always tell her if the trade isn't fair, you won't hold your part anymore.
>>18372751
It's not evil, it's weakness. You don't blame an addict for relapsing; they're an addict. If anything, FOMO(feel of missing out) is the main cause of cheating. It's nothing more than, "I won't be able to get this chance again if I don't take it now". If it we're a job opportunity, you wouldn't be anywhere near as hurt.
>>18372756
Just say, "we have to separate. I can't be in a relationship right now with the way things are" and then explain the reason and be ready for something like "I don't want to break up/ still love you". This may hurt. Until people learn to agree on splitting, just as they agree to get together, one side is always going to get hurt.
>>
>>18372782

>If she could then anyone could.

So? That's living, man. You can't control what other people do. But not everyone is an asshole, so you'll be fine.
>>
>>18372782
Anyone might cheat, every time you get close to someone you risk getting hurt a lot.
It's a risk you take when you love someone - you risk being cheated on, being hurt, being destroyed. But it is worth it.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. It gets better.
>>
>>18372789
>It's not evil, it's weakness. You don't blame an addict for relapsing; they're an addict. If anything, FOMO(feel of missing out) is the main cause of cheating. It's nothing more than, "I won't be able to get this chance again if I don't take it now". If it we're a job opportunity, you wouldn't be anywhere near as hurt.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, you can have a job AND a partner. It's not cheating.

Unless you are comparing a relationship to a job, in which case it must be really fun to date you. /s
>>
>>18372787
I mean it's not a deal breaker I just get this slight sense of missing out on something that is common. Or is it not as common as I think? I'm pretty inexperienced as you can see.
>>
>>18372796
Yes it is, most girls do give blowjobs.
But you can't force someone to do something they don't want to.

Talk it out with her tho, so you can see if there's something you can do to improve your sex life in that area.
>>
File: 1495985151484.jpg (98KB, 769x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495985151484.jpg
98KB, 769x960px
How do I get a significant other like this?
>>
>>18372803
Look like this.
>>
>>18372803

By meeting someone like her and being what she looks for in a partner.
>>
>>18372803
Why do we always get this damn question? What kind of answer do you expect? If you want a hot partner either be hot or extremely lucky. That's it.
>>
>>18372722
Some will and some won't. As a shorter guy your personality has to shine through more because women will not notice you for your looks.
>>
If I'm ugly is there really no chance of me getting a boyfriend? I'm a KHHV and the highest rating I've ever recieved from someone is a 6/10, pretty sure thats a pity thing though. No one has ever been attracted to me, should I just give up?
>>
>>18372826

Do you see people uglier than you on the street?
>>
>>18372826
Yes, there is.

- Be in shape. Make sure your body looks good. Diet, work out, shave, dress well.
- Make up and hair. Enhance the good features you have. Very few people are incredibly ugly.
- Be friendly, kind, happy, nice to others. Be a pleasure to be around, interesting. Bring something to the table beyond your looks.
- Approach guys.
- Lower your standards. Realistically, you won't get a 10/10, but you can get a decent looking guy if you are motivated enough.
>>
>>18372826
Are you fat?
>>
>>18372830
I guess, I'm not quick to judge anyone as ugly though
>>18372840
yes
>>
>>18372811
>Why do we always get this damn question

You don't need to reply lol it's just some autist
I'm kinda impressed at his persistence, always vigilant for this exact thread to start airing his issue, hoping for it to reach some female.
>>
>>18372844
Lose weight. You most likely aren't even ugly. If you're still ugly after losing weight, be charming and you'll still land a boyfriend.
>>
Dude constantly messages me late at night about school things. It's just that right?
>>
>>18372756
As of now? after helping me finish what I started :)
>>
>>18372844
>I guess

Perfect. If you had said "no" then you'd be crazy, so we are in good ground.

How do you go about dating and flirting? Do you ever try flirting? Do you have a guy right now that you are working on?
>>
>>18372849

Probably not. He must be awkwardly trying to make conversation because he likes you. Or at the very least he wants a friend, but the liing thing is more likely.
>>
>>18372849
>vague details
>is that normal?

Are you having an assignment? homework to solve before a deadline?
that's what this friend has been doing, I just assume she wants to leech my solution.
>>
>>18372756
Direct on why it's happening
Absolutely make it clear that nothing could have saved it (I don't want to wonder about "what ifs")
Maybe some break up sex to ease the feelings of loss
>>
I don't get the reasoning behind wanting every girl in bed and keeping the girlfriend. Is that a normal boy thing?
>>
>>18372858
It's literally how guys are. Biologically. They want to fuck everything that breathes.
A guy being faithful is basically a guy going against his biology because he loves you so much that hates hurting you.
>>
>>18372858

You mean cheating? No, not all men cheat.
>>
>>18372858
Not sure, I want every girl to be my gf but only one of them in bed. It's just weird to have sex with one girl today and the next day my penis is in another girl. I don't think I can do it.
But talking and dating is fine.
>>
>>18372861

I love the biology apologists. Nothing is their fault because we are just animals. Must be fun to lack responsibility like this.
>>
>>18372858
We just love sex, is it that hard to understand? We can separate feelings and sex.

From what my gf has told me though is that women tend to connect feelings and sex pretty strongly, which is why women cheating hurts more and is more looked down upon. Not my opinion but I'm just saying what she's said.
>>
>>18372851
>Do you have a guy right now that you are working on?
yes, he's not conventionally attractive at all but I quite like him, he's a khhv too and I'm hoping he's desperate enough to let me suck his dick. I don't think he likes me that way though
>>
>>18372858
(You)
>>
>>18372803
You can just tell that she knows.
>>
>>18372854
>>18372855
He does it more around those times but it's still pretty frequent even when we don't have one. Don't really know him well enough to know whether he just studies a lot or not.

Used to be interested in him because he was handsome but it just passed, lost interest and he didn't seem to be interested.
>>
>>18372867
It is their fault. They are capable of understanding that they are breaking a promise if they cheat.

But, on the other hand, testosterone increases your sex drive and biologically males are driven to spread their seed.
There are studies that show how the refractory system is shorter in male when they have the chance to fuck a different female every time vs. when they have the chance to fuck the same female over and over.

That's just how their brains are made. Like for women to seek the strongest/best male in the group. Still doesn't excuse anyone for cheating.
>>
>>18372867
>be on period and go crazy
>blame muh hormones and its just my biology lol

both genders are assholes. the sooner both accept we both suck then the sooner things will be truly equal.
>>
>>18372870
>I'm hoping he's desperate enough to let me suck his dick.

Same way desperate men are not attractive, desperate women are not that hot.

I know how it feels to be desperate, but it never works to act from there.

>I don't think he likes me that way though

THen move on. Spending energy in someone that won't give you anything back is a waste. Use that energy to meet new people and improve yourself, don't sink it into something you already know will fail.
>>
File: 1412806681.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1412806681.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What women fail to understand is that it's not actually the guy cheating.
>>
>>18372857
This. No hypotheticals. Straight to the point but not blunt.

Somehow amused that I used point and not blunt on the same sentence and it's not redundant.
>>
>>18372882

>both genders are assholes.

I'd say "Both genders CAN be assholes" but sure. Sorry if you felt this was an attack on the male gender, but that's on you, man. The post is unisex. You are fighting and imaginary battle here.
>>
>>18372878
>Used to be interested in him because he was handsome
wew
how romantic

>Don't really know him well enough to know whether he just studies a lot or not

well, he asks you about "school things" right? what do you think about the quality of his questions? do you think they are dumb fake questions? or genuinely difficult question about the course? I mean only you can judge.

In any case, I would suggest give him a signal that you are free some day (my parents are away this weekend and I have some brand new condoms wanna try it out? type of signal). See if he makes a move. Better safe than sorry :)
>>
>>18372878

As I said, clumsy flirting. "Flirt" back if you want or start ignoring him a bit. If you reciprocate the attention he will keep "working it" like this.
>>
>>18372887
I mean, I do like this guy as a friend as well, I genuinely enjoy his company, I don't think my time is really being wasted even if he's not interested. it's also good to have a person I can pour all my untapped affection into
>>
File: fed.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
fed.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>18372891
>>
>>18372911
You could get with a girl your height or shorter, it is not like they don't exist.
>>
>>18372910
>it's also good to have a person I can pour all my untapped affection into

If he can give you something back. Don't become a floormat for him to step on. Have some self respect.

>I don't think my time is really being wasted even if he's not interested.

Friend give and take. If he is giving you friendsip back, awesome! If he isn't...
>>
>>18372756
Honesty.

Really the hardest one to accept is "I don't love you anymore". Instead what I got was "I can't do this anymore."

5 years of my life wasted on depression afterward.

My advice, next time make a better choice. Or be a stronger person yourself. Conversation and empathy work wonders.
>>
>>18372826
6/10 is above average you dummy. 5 is average. Also
>fat
>>>/fit/ read sticky, count calories and lose 1 kg per week.
>>
How true is the adage that a mans perfect partner is half his age plus seven?
>>
>>18372951

The phrase is "Your dating pool is from half your age plus 7 and up". The "perfect partner" part is new for me, never heard of it.
>>
>>18372907
Questions don't sound fake but they're basic stuff. Sends flirty messages that I ignore and we don't even talk about things outside school.

>>18372908
Guess ignoring is the easiest way to hint.
>>
>>18372800
Well, that makes it feel a bit worse. I'll try to bring it up again, but still I don't want to force her to do something she doesn't like, so I'll just have to live with it.
>>
Anyone else send paragraph texts to their girlfriends about how special they are and then get instantly shutdown with either a "k" response or ignore?
>>
>>18373087

No, not really. And if she doesn't seem to respond well to them, then maybe stop doing it?
>>
>>18373087
BETA AS FUCK!
>>
>>18373087
K is cold man. That ain't good.
>>
Why would a girl who moved on from a relationship still continue to post passive-aggressive (and honestly butthurt-seeming) inspirational quotes on her FB page? I had a short fling with a woman and broke it off bc we wanted different things, she seemed unaffected or indifferent yet keeps posting these statuses that seeming eerily related to our situation.
>>
>>18373154

Either you are reading to much into it OR she wants you back! Good news! Go tell her to leave her boyfriend for you! Good luck Anon, love trumps all! L-O-V-E! L-O-V-E! L-O-V-E! L-O-V-E!
>>
Do you have many persons that you want to ask out at once?

If you have 10 persons, how do you choose which one you will date first? Or do you date them all?

What if you get serious with one of them and still want to try out another one?

I'm talking to 2 girls. I'm almost going on a date with one. The other one, I'm just having friendly chats with, but she looks better and might have a good personality as well.

There are also other girls who work at places that I have to go (attendant, speech therapist). One of them is a chubby blonde with big tits, which may be considered average looking by most people, but she gains many bonus points with my penis by being blonde and having big tits.
>>
>>18373162
Are those the only two options? I'm confident I'm not reading too much into it, nor does she want me back in any life.
>>
>>18373173

Then what do you think it is?
>>
Guys - Would you ever consider getting serious with someone you have a casual thing with?

We've been going out once or twice a week for 6 months. He's 10 years older than me so we agreed to keep things "informal". I know he has a couple of FwBs.
We kiss but we never had sex - so we just talk, make out, cuddle and do fun shit together. We have so much in common and I love being around him, and I have been thinking about getting exclusive a lot lately.
Would it be dumb to ask him?
>>
>>18373179
>Would it be dumb to ask him?

Probably. But not because a casual fing can't turn into something serious.

Your problems here are: He isn't looking for something serious, that's why he has several FwB. He is ten years your senior, so you two are in very different places in life. You didn't even have sex. I mean, sex is not that big a deal, but he has several girls around. This doesn't sound like a special relationship to him.

Why would he give up all those other people?
>>
>>18373179
Don't stoop so low.
>>
>>18373190
We didn't have sex because I'm uncomfortable having sex with someone I'm not exclusive with.
I didn't want to go out with him (even if I liked him) because he is 10 years older, very different places in life, etc.
He asked to give him a chance without strings attached, I agreed without expectations, but I am enjoying it way too much.

Probably I want him to secretly love me and think I am the most special on earth because I like him a lot, and I'm projecting.
>>
>>18373229
if you can't stand him fucking other girls, never get involved with the guy. He'll simply lie to you.

On the other hand, sme people simply are promiscious, but still develop regular feelings. Then you might be loved by him, along with some other girls
>>
>>18373229
>Probably I want him to secretly love me

That means being exclusive? Probably not gonna happen. Sorry, but it seems you want osmething different to what he wants. Ask him if you want, but don't be surprised if he says "yes" just to fuck you and he still keeps in contact with the other girls. Just saying.

THat age gap is pretty big. I don't see him dedicating himself completetly to you.
>>
How do I stop feeling bitter
>>
>>18373263

Are you a boy or a girl? Or can anyone answer?

Fisrt tip is free: People will react better to you if you learn to read the room. This thread has a specific format and rules, and you are not following them. So of course we are gonna either ignore you or turn hostile. And you'll feel bad. But you could have prevented that.
>>
Girls,

How long did it take for you to "fall in love" with your boyfriend or husband? I know that it takes more than just love to have a successful relationship, but I'd like to know how long it takes for that aspect to kick in.
>>
>>18373267
Like one day lol
>>
>>18373266
Guy
I don't understand what you mean, I followed thread guidelines. I figured my question belonged here because it's related to relationships
>>
>>18373267
Piggybacking on this q, when is the normal time to SAY I love you?
Girls/guys state plz
>>
Girls
say you're riding a guy, really into it, orgasm and all, then you noticed he sort of just lay there and spaced out a bit, looking at the ceiling. Is it really worth throwing a hissy fit? does it really matter if his mind is elsewhere for a few minutes if the dick is still hard.
>>
>>18373271

You didn't mention relationships. You wanted us to guess what was going on inside your head. Also, how do you expect girls to tell you how to stop feeling bitter?

Your expectations are unreasonable and you didn't put any effort into communicating clearly. That's gonna bite you in the ass in most relationships. Also, I'm a dude, so can I keep answering or is your question only for girls?
>>
File: IMG_1032.jpg (29KB, 344x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1032.jpg
29KB, 344x472px
Am I ugly?
>>
>>18373274
Well penetration is for the sake of the bloke, so if he's not enjoying it then I'd rather be doing something else.
>>
Dude here.

I was going through a bit of a dark time for a while, and I was fucking a lot of hookers. Now. I was smart and never did it here, only when I travelled (which I do a lot). I was careful and have been tested since then and have no STDs or anything.

Now, I've recently started dating a girl. We've been seeing each other for a few months now, shit's been really good and things are starting to get serious. What I'm wondering is if I should tell her about my past or keep it to myself.

I'm generally a pretty honest person and I'd feel bad lying to her, but I also kinda think her knowing could fuck up the good thing we have going. A few of my friends know what I did, but I doubt they'd say anything. Still, there is a chance that she might find out someday and it might be way worse if she found out down the line than if I was honest upfront. I realize we've only been dating a few months so it's silly to worry about things years from now, but this sort of applies to any relationship I may have in the future as well.

So, tell girlfriend about my former prostitute habit, yay or nay?
>>
>>18373278

Go to /soc/, wrong board.
>>
Hey /adv/. In a bit of a tricky situation. My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to give her because I am broke and we spend like 20 hours of every day together, so I don't have much time to do anything secretly. I came up with one funny idea, and pitched it to her and she liked it, but I'm not going to do it after that, that's lame. What are some good things ya boys have done for you for birthdays and such?
>>
>>18373278
You dont look ugly in this pic.
I'm a grill of a similar level of attractiveness and genuinely grateful to be alerted to 7/10 syndrome by the weirdos on the chan.
>>
>>18373274
How would you feel if the girl just laid there bored staring at the ceiling or playing with her nails? It would be hurtful right? Maybe the girl doesn't need to throw a hissy fit but she's going to feel hurt and be angry.
>>
>>18373286
If you don't know her that well, get a pic of you two framed.
If you do, then you'd know better than us.
>>
>>18373283
Dude here as well, but I'd say tell her. Get out of the mentality of trying not to mess things up, when it comes to the truth either things work out or they don't. There's not much else you can do besides be honest and hope for the best.
>>
>>18373275
Sorry
I'm just asking if there's a way to stop feeling bitterness towards the opposite sex because it's bothering me a lot and I'd rather have my mind stuck on something else.
>can I keep answering
well yeah
>>
>>18373280
>>18373290

I do enjoy it. I just remember something important and wondering about it for like, a little bit. She thinks I'm fantasizing about other girls lol wtf
>>
>>18373288
>genuinely grateful to be alerted to 7/10 syndrome by the weirdos on the chan

still butthurt about it eh young lady
>>
>>18373293

Why do you feel bitter? What did every single girl in the world do to you to earn your disdain?
>>
>>18373294
>lol wtf
It's not that crazy an assumption.
>>
>>18373297
No, I said genuinely grateful. Everyone on 4chan is a weirdo, that's not a bad thing.
>>
>>18373274
Have you ever been with a chick who just lays down emotionless like a dead fish while you fuck her? If you haven't, they definitely exist, and you're being the male equivalent when you do that. People like to feel like their partner is into it when they're having sex. If not, it makes them feel bad about themselves.
>>
>>18373292
I mean, I feel that way as well, but a lot of women seem to react very, very negatively towards sex workers in general. I almost kind of feel like I have herpes (not literally) or something, y'know? Like my dick is tainted and anyone who finds out about it won't want to fuck me. Like this is something I have to carry with me for the rest of my life. I'm just afraid that in this case, being honest might be far more self-sabotaging than just burying it.
>>
>>18373291
Hmm, I'm thinking about it. There aren't many pics of the both of us because she hates cameras, but I've got one good one. An idea I've thought of was making one of those silly relationship coupon books with coupons like "one free argument win" or whatever, although we never fight so idk how useful that would be.
>>
>>18373308
You're overthinking it, mate. People sometimes get jealous over pasts but if there's truly something there, she's not going to care and will just see it as the past.
>>
>>18373274
Male starfish?
I wouldn't say it's "worth throwing a hissy fit" but that would possibly kill the mood for me. I can definitely imagine it making some people upset.
Sex is more about interacting and enjoying each other. She could just use a dildo if she wanted something to stay hard.
>>
>>18373312
I do get what you're saying. I would like to hear a female perspective on this, though.
>>
>>18373283
No, absolutely do not tell her. There is literally zero reason for her to know that you were having sex with prostitutes before her, and she'll probably be grossed out and dump you if she finds out. I quite literally can not think of a reason why anyone would think it's a good idea to bring up past sexual exploits that you had to pay for to a partner. You weren't dating her when it happened, so there is no reason for her to know or care. Nothing good can come from telling her, you've done nothing wrong to feel guilt for not telling her, so therefore it's fucking retarded to tell her.
>>
>>18373278
Not really, no.
>>
>>18373307
>>18373315
please stop lol I'm not a starfish, I used my hip and I fondled her breasts and lower back for like 15 minutes, then something just came to my mind and I suddenly realized something interesting. It's not like I don't enjoy the sex or I'm particularly passive. But our schedules mismatch so most days I come back from school super tired, while she has like half the day off so...we typically do this for an hour - half an hour before bed. She seems happy with this arrangement until today.
>>
Is there a way to tell a girl that I'm scared of sex without coming off as a total failure? Intimacy is a really frightening concept to me, because it means openness and a chance to be vulnerable, and I don't like being vulnerable after a childhood of abuse. However, I can't think of a way to convey my past history without dropping a giant load of emotional baggage onto a girl, which I know is bad. However, if I say nothing and I flinch away from when she tries to hug or, God forbid, kiss me, she's going to react negatively without any kind of explanation.

I guess a better question is, are there women who are okay with relationships that are very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very slow? Or will she pretend to like me while going off to ride the dick of someone else because women need bonding?
>>
If a girl asks if we can just be friends, am I a bad person for saying no?
>>
>>18373272
guy here.
it really depends.. when I was 22 I said it and meant it in like a week when I met my ex, this was in 2008, I even intended to marry her.

Now, I feel it's normal when you realize you can't hold the feeling back any longer. Sometimes you don't even have to say those words specifically.. other words take it's place and make you feel very nice as well.. nothing compares to those words when two people mean them though.
>>
>>18373327
>Just lay there and spaced out a bit, looking at the ceiling
>lol I'm not a starfish
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18373298
I never said it was rational
I guess this website has gotten to me after browsing it for ten years, and constant rejection and poor self esteem led me to where I am now.
I just want to stop thinking about that shit all the time like a jaded autist.
>>
>>18373339

You know it's not rational. You have found the sources of it. Guess what you should do?

Avoid negative thought patters, start positive ones, and better your life little by little.
>>
>>18373311
You know her best. But bear in mind people will say to her 'what did anon get you?' And it would be nice to have something tangible to show.
>>
>>18373335
that's only a few minutes towards the end before she stopped, before that I didn't stare at the ceiling.
>>
>>18373328
Similar guy here. From my experience (just two girls though, so take it with a grain of salt) girls tend to get bored with guys like us and think we just aren't interested at all.

I'm sure there are some women that would gladly wait. But you'd probably have to be a fair bit attractive or have something else going on for her to put in so much effort for you. Always bear that in mind, there is no reason they should have to deal with our slowness if they're not interested.
>>
>>18373343
>Avoid negative thought patters
I can't just tell myself to stop being unhappy.
>>
>>18373350

Don't tell, do. Do things that make you happy, avoid things that don't. YOu can't be happy all the time, but you can be happy sometimes. The more you do it the easier it'll become.

Also, stop saying "I can't".
>>
>>18373332
Nah, it's normal. You need to distance yourself to get over her.
>>
>>18373355
Thanks, a lot of people have been giving me flak for it and I don't understand how they can't see my perspective.
>>
Weird situation here, maybe someone in here can help.

I've had this thing going with this girl for a few months, and it's had some rocky times but everything seems like it's perfect as of lately. We sleep together almost every night, we do a lot of sexy stuff, and we're always together. The thing is, about a month after we met and had been hanging out and stuff, she met another guy at a vday mixer who introduced himself by giving her a two hour long foot massage, which made me extremely uncomfortable (because I already liked her, it was really agonizing to have to be in the same room as that). They have apparently still been chatting occasionally this whole time (4 or so months), and he wants to meet up with her before he moves, and she wants to too.

She told me this the other day and I got kind of upset and she asked why and I told her, and she said that I wasn't going to lose her and that nothing was going to happen. She knows how I feel entirely, so there isn't any miscommunication in terms of what I want and so on. That being said, I still feel really uncomfortable about this because obviously anyone who does something like that is doing it in a romantic context, and she still hasn't committed to a relationship (she said she wasn't ready/"maybe someday", this was about 6 weeks ago. Things have progressed quite a bit since then, but we haven't talked about it.).

I guess what I'm asking is, do I even have a right to be uncomfortable about this? Am I a big baby? i just feel that it's kind of fucked up that this situation is happening. Not that I'm against her having friends or anything, I'm not going to tell her what she can or can't do and I sincerely hope he just wants that. But I feel like the context of their entire friendship, from what I've seen, has been him flirting with her (I saw some snaps and texts he sent as well, they're all jokes with flirts sprinkled in). I feel like I'm about to get cheated on and it's stressing me out so much. :( What do I do?
>>
>>18373352
There isn't really anything that makes me happy aside from unhealthy behavior and I feel even worse afterwards. I'm not sure what I should do.
>>
>>18373365

Explore new things until you find something healthy that makes you happy?
>>
>>18373366
Yeah maybe. I tend to drop hobbies once they require actual time investment.
I feel like I should probably talk about all this shit to someone but aren't therapists useless?
>>
I saw this girl I liked on Facebook (like obsessed over) and didn't message her for months.

Then finally I grew some balls and did it.

Met her a few times in my car and smoked a few spliffs, then took her to the zoo for a first date. When I asked her to be my girlfriend I said look don't fuck me about (I don't even know why, my head must have been fucked already) and anyways 2 years later and I've still not recovered.

I don't trust females, my girl mate fucked me over and my girlfriend fucked me over at essentially the same time. Now all I do is smoke weed to forget about it.

Why are you all cunts?
>>
>>18373278
You certainly suck at taking selfies.

But no, not really, would date. But you look like a big meanie so i would be scared to marry you. You have that look of wife who beats her husband reguraly.
>>
>>18373363

You are being used. She only wants you for validation and attention. If she cared about you she wouldnt be accepting 2 hour long footrubs and flirting with this other dude, let alone going to meet up with him privately right before he leaves.

She wont commit to anything because she is keeping her options open and in her mind shes allowed to do anything and not feel guilty because you guys arent "official".

Tell her to get lost. If you dont believe me, tell her you got feelings for her and you want to move forward into a true relationship - and that you arent comfortable with her seeing this dude who is obviously trying to fuck her. Likely, she will say she isnt ready, that YOU are the problem by being overbearing (you arent, obviously, but she will try to frame it that youre the bad guy), and that they are 'just friends' and harmlessly hanging out.

At that point, say good luck, and goodbye. Dont get mad, show little emotion as possible. Just end it on the spot. She will flip the fuck out and get angry, and then start crying and babbling when you dont react. She will then fight tooth and nail to win you back - because you were her primary source of validation and you just stripped it from her. This is the attention whores kryptonite. Keep her feeling this way and you can continue to fuck her and have her cling to you for life. The second you start showing feelings again and revealing that she has you again, she will start right back in with her bullshit.

She isnt relationship material if she does this shit to you. You know this to be true even though you try so hard to wish it wasnt. She just isnt. Have sex if you desire but yeah cut the rope, its only going to end in you getting hurt if you keep holding on. Girls like that are fucking poison for guys who are nice.

Just went through something similar. Bitch plays all these games and strings you along until you end it - and then shes back on you like flies on shit.
>>
Femanons,
by accident I saw this girl naked (I had to pee, she was in the shower, naked but water wasn't running I had no idea there's someone in there I just walked right in). The next time we talked (we go to the same uni) I acted like nothing happened, but right before we parted way yesterday I whispered her neck is very elegant, and I think she heard it. Is this creepy? Maybe I should've complimented her ass or said nothing at all?
>>
>>18373375
>aren't therapists useless?

Some people get something out of therapy. Some don't. You could try.

Basically, try to find a solution. Don't just ask and then make up excuses to stop doing. Try! If there's something out there that can help you, you won't find it on 4Chan. Go look for it.
>>
>>18373444

Yeah dude being all sneaky and shit with your intentions is creepy as fuck. If youre attracted to someone and are looking for something, just fucking own it lol. Females find that attractive, it shows confidence. Whispering shit so she can *maybe* hear it makes you seem like some weirdo freak who is going to just stare at her like a piece of meat and go furiously jerk off about it later.

What you said doesnt really matter. Its your mannerisms and how you said it that makes it mega creepy.
>>
>>18373420

>Three girls have been mean to me. Why are all girls cunts?
>>
>>18373444

This is a joke, right? I think this is the definition of creepy. Whispering about her neck? God, this must be bait, but I've lost all faith in people since coming here, so I can't tell.
>>
>>18373463
>>18373470
It's not a joke. And it is not sneaky. It's like this
"Hey, H."
she turned back
"you have a very elegant neck" - this part I lost my volume lol
But I think she heard it.
>>
>>18373444
Next time act less like a idiot and more like a gentelman. Ask her on dinner ad excuse for behaving like creep.

Smile, act like a human being and talk about whatever. If you will feel bold, tell her at the end that since you already saw her naked, it is fair for you to offer the same for her. It may require her to be drunk to take such lame joke positively.
>>
>>18373430
Not her, but what's wrong with the selfie?
>>
>>18373482

Why the fuck did you say that? You know it would be creepy, and you clearly didn't want her to hear you, did you? So why do it?
>>
Bump >>18373163
>>
>>18373488
>since you already saw her naked, it is fair for you to offer the same for her.
yeah I'm not gonna say this.

The thing is I'm not exactly sure I want to date her, but when you see someone naked, your penis gets all confused.
My compliment was genuine though, she has a really nice neck. A friend should be able to tell a friend that. If I said her ass, it would sound more like a joke.

>>18373499
I did want her to hear me, that's why I called her. But at the last moment when she looked at me I lost my volume.
But she didn't say "excuse me?" so I guess the message was delivered.
>>
>>18373510

What kind of move is "You have a nice neck"? How old are you?
>>
>>18373514
It's not a move. Are you a guy?
>>
>>18373517

Yes, I am a guy. Friends don't tell friends they have a nice neck. Specially after seeing those friends naked.

If you are really this clueless, I do hope you are 15 or something. So you have time to learn.
>>
>>18373444
>I whispered her neck is very elegant
Jesus Christ, I literally cringed reading and imagining this. What would possibly make you think this was a good thing to say?
>>
>>18373510
>penis gets confused
Stop pretending, use simple algorith for boys:
1. Are you single?
2. Does the girl make your dick confused?
If both answers are yes, ask the girl on date. What you have to lose? And buy condoms. She has nice neck, you want her. Simply as that.

>>18373496
Bad lighting, too close, wrong angle, no smile, hair cut not visible and obviously not prepared to take 1st grade selfie. Also the shape of face looks deformed because of that angle.

You dont need professional photograph, but you certainly can do better than this.

If you want to have good rating and many boys pursuing you, you want to have 1st grade selfie no matter what.
>>
>>18373503
Go on date with 3 girls max in one week and make sure you pick one before you sleep with any of them.

If they all look good, pick one with better personality with you. Some prefers shy, bold, passive, aggresive, dumb, clever you will manage.
>>
>>18373510

So what happened after you said that? Did she stare blankly at you? Roll her eyes? Look confused? Walk away?

What did you do? Smile awkwardly? Stare at the ground? Look her in the eyes? Shuffle away right away before she could react?

How well do you even know this person. Based on what you said so far, you are being a total creep. Just go up to her next time you see her and appologize for walking in on her, and then proceeding to acting all weird. You did it, so just own it. Tell her you wanna hangout/get food/etc. You dont need to compliment her - asking her out makes it obvious what your intentions are and thats what chicks like. Just own up to your creepy shit that you did so far and laugh about it and maybe she will find it endearing rather than creepy - as long as you are acting confidently and not studying the floor with your hands in your pockets.
>>
>>18373520
>>18373534

Sigh, I'm 25 and I'm dating her sister, I used the bathroom when I visited her place. That's where things happened. I do get away with saying stuffs like that occasionally :) also I can smell desperation from a virgin.

What happened next was she smiled and walked away. It's just a brief moment.

Again, I don't think I want to break up with her sister and then date her, even though I find both of them very attractive.
>>
>>18373547

Let's copy paste this to show those fucking creeps in 4Chan that there's always hope. I mean, this dude has a GF? Either he is lying or he found a really dumb bitch.
>>
>>18373550
ok man, there is hope for everyone. Let me be the symbol.
>>
Am I really the only guy who finds >>18373278 attractive?
>>
>>18373550
also what's with the insults, I hope I didn't hit a nerve there :)
>>
>>18373547

Oh wow this has to be a troll lmfao. So you not only walked in on your girlfriend's sister naked - you then went on to hit on her in the most creepy way possible? What exactly were you trying to achieve? By all means, if you want fo destroy your relationship (maybe you have already) keep doing creeper shit. Otherwise drop that shit and keep your thoughts to yourself.

The only reason youd tell her that her "neck is elegant" is because you find her attractive and want sex.
>>
>>18373547
>I'm dating her sister
So why did you feel so compelled to compliment her neck? Are you retarded?
>>
>>18373557
>>18373558

Well, I didn't intend to do it, the whole time I acted like nothing happened (read the original post again). Then when we sit together she leaned closer I noticed things about her neck that I have never noticed before. And there's the urge to tell her what I just realized about her.

It's like this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Imp_of_the_Perverse
>>
>>18373554
/adv/ is girls talking to each other.
>>
>>18373554
I did say i would date her here >>18373430
And if she got better selfie, maybe more guys would bother giving her (You).
But you have to remember that attraction is very subjective.

>>18373575
>girls
Goos joke anon, there are no girls on the internet :-D
>tits or gtfo

>>18373555
He is just buthurt that somebody like you can score gf. Happens all the time.
>>
Guys: Should i tell him straight up that i see stars in his eyes and that i want to come visit after i move to my master's program? I don't know if thats too weird though?

I only started hanging out with him this month but it feels completely different than anything i felt before. I think its the same for him. i don't worship the ground he walks on but i feel like home with him and we just hold each other for hours and talk about nothing. I don't know him that well but i want to commute 5 hrs to see him so i guess that's something?

I think he wants me to visit too since he asked about it in a roundabout way, but i want to make it clear that i'd visit for him and not only for my friends. I'm leaving in another month to my master's program 5 hours away. But i have a lot of friends where he lives, so it wouldn't be bad if i visited for them too.

Just need some advice?
>>
>>18373684
5'9". I dated guys around my height or slightly shorter, but yeah 5'4" is too much.
>>
>>18373278
nigga you know youre attractive
>>
>>18373278
No but you are not attractive either, now take it to /soc/
>>
>>18373596
>a woman will never feel like this about you

i swear these threads make me want to kill myself
>>
>>18373596
>starts in his eyes
You are girl. You are allowed to confess love to guys whener. You dont risk losing position doing that. Just make sure you have solid plan on how to end up long distance relationship and that it is less than year. One of you can certainly move closer, maybe switch unis.

Go ahead and never let any other qtie to steal him away from you.

Do it bitch, date the bloke!
>>
File: 1495244806695.png (111KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1495244806695.png
111KB, 311x304px
Question for the ladies

So I'm 6ft5, I've got a deep voice and I'm fit. I look a bit intimidating and pretty confident/dominating in my day-to-day stuff.

The gods thought it'd be funny to make me super fucking submissive in bed.

I have heard distant tales that there are girls out there that are legit into femdom and actually enjoy it but every single girl I have been with wanted to be dominated and treated like a slut in bed. It's fine to do it every now and then, but shit.
To the few girls I have admitted what I actually want they soon lost interest in me and one actually told me to not to reveal it to future chicks.

Are there any actual girls that would be down for a so-called "gentle" femdom relationship like this even though I'm tall and all that shit?
I'm not talking about some crazy rape shit but more of a "caring" and chilled out form of it, vague I know but it's hard to explain.
>>
>>18373833
The hottest part for me is to dominate someone like you - I'm tiny and rather shy/submissive in everyday life, and I love the idea of dominating someone who is confident, intimidating and looks big/manly.
Really my dream relationship.
>>
>>18373833
You're just a submissive dude trying to act alpha and dominant.
>>
>>18373764
Just accept it and the pain will go away.
>>
>>18373278
You're actually good looking but is your nose crooked to the left?

Also, don't have your hair in a bun.
>>
File: 1476486226490.jpg (111KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476486226490.jpg
111KB, 674x960px
>>18373853
If someone wanted to meet geeky chicks, they go to videogame conventions

if someone wanted to meet chicks that read books, they go to libraries.

Shame we'll never meet irl since there's no place for us to not coincidentally meet. Thanks for restoring a little bit of my faith, thought.
>>
>>18373876
though*.
>>
>>18373876
I'm too shy to actually meet people coincidentally anyway.

You're very welcome. Guys like you are a rarity, sadly.
>>
>>18373278
Not even a little bit.
>>
what size is good size? Virgin here
>>
>>18373890
7x5" - 8x6" is perfect.
>>
>>18373890
Depends on the girl. 5.5-6.5 is perfect for me.
>>
File: 1447325372962.jpg (71KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1447325372962.jpg
71KB, 320x290px
>>18373894
You prolly couldn't tell 6 from 7inches
>>
>>18373890
I agree with >>18373894
>>
>>18373896
It definitly feels different. My ex was 7.6x5.4 (we measured because he was bragging like an idiot) and he gave me my g-spot orgasm.
>>
File: tear.gif (989KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
tear.gif
989KB, 499x374px
>>18373884
Yeah, but I'd bet there's 10 tall/handsome subs for every chick like you. Shy girls melt my heart, but a combo of this nature would probably kill me.

Hope you'll find who you're looking for anon.
>>
>>18373904
The G spot is close to the vagina opening. A 4" dick can give you a G spot orgasm.
>>
>>18373904
brah your g-spot is 2 inches into your pussy

the fuck you need 8 inches for
>>
>>18373890
7" feels good. A lot of interesting positions to try. It all depends on the woman, though.
>>
>>18373907
>>18373909
It's hard to explain. It feels like it's "exploding" when you get fucked by a decent sized dick. It feels really good. You can achieve a g-spot orgasm with your fingers too, so it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>18373919
You were the one who brought up the G-spot orgasm. Just saying that big dick =/= G-spot orgasm.

I personally don't like being fucked by big dicks. It's a matter of personal taste and how your vagina is shaped.
>>
File: 1496348009165.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496348009165.png
18KB, 633x758px
>"haha boys dick size doesn't matter so much"
>"what size do you like"
>"uh 7x6 feels nice"
>literally 99 percentile sizes

i knew it
i am completely inadequate
>>
>>18373890
A good size is whatever you've got to work with. Can't change it anyway. Hands and your mouth are going to be an absolute necessity for most women regardless.
>>
>>18373931
Guarantee the women saying that have never actually had that big, unless every single one of them saying it has fucked the same dude. That's how uncommon that is. Either lying or assuming a 5 inch dick was 7 inches.
>>
>>18373890
18 - 20 cm in lenght, toilet paper roll in girth (whatever that is).
>>
>>18373906
Well, I didn't get my share of manly and handsome subs. Most submissive guys I've met were either very feminine in looks and attitude (which totally kills it for me), or just completely mentally ill.
It's really hard to find someone who isn't very submissive in everyday life or just really not a complete doormat, but is open to being submissive in bed. Plus, yeah - being tall, handsome with a deep voice is obviously a big plus.

I'd really love to find a guy like you. Good luck to you too, anon.
>>
>>18373890
Those in porn looks nice. I'm a virgin though....
>>
>>18373943
>have boyfriend with a dick like that
>hate it every second and wish he was much smaller

What's wrong with you people.
>>
>>18373948
Probably have a tighter vagina.
>>
>>18373894
This
>>18373890
>>
>>18373951
I have lost my virginity 8 years ago and I've been fucking him for 4 years. I am not super tight.
It still hurts. I cannot suck his dick properly. When we have anal I spend 18-36 hours in terrible pain.
His dick is probably one of the things I like less about him.
>>
>>18373956
If you didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't still be fucking him after 4 years.
>>
>>18373956
>I am not super tight.
How do you know that? I agree that blowjobs can be tiresom if you have to go at it for over 10 minutes.
>>
>>18373956
>tfw small dick
>gf doesn't want to give blowjobs anyway
It hurts
>>
>>18373961
It's sex, even mediocre sex is better than no sex at all. Plus, I kinda love the dude and enjoy making him happy.
I wish his dick was smaller, we'd have more fun.
>>
>>18373956
>When we have anal I spend 18-36 hours in terrible pain.
You're definitly doing it wrong.
>>
>got a bit of a self-esteem boost the other day when I read 6,5 x 4,9 is apparently bigger than average
>it's still too small
Does it ever get better?
>>
>>18373968
That's not too small, the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>18373962
>How do you know that?
Because sex with a regular dick doesn't hurt. I'm not extremely tight.

> I agree that blowjobs can be tiresom if you have to go at it for over 10 minutes.
I absolutely LOVE giving blowjobs and went down on my ex for hours. With my current boyfriend my jaw hurts and I can't go all the way down. It's fine, but not as fun.

>>18373963
I'm sorry anon :(

>>18373967
Not really. I come from anal, I love doing it. It's just too big for my ass, when we're done it aches for hours.
>>
I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this but I really want to try a big black cock. Just try. It's probably never going to happen because I'm already in a relationship.
>>
>>18373976
>Not really. I come from anal, I love doing it. It's just too big for my ass, when we're done it aches for hours.
Try using a buttplug 1-2 hours before doing anal. It really shouldn't hurt for several hours after sex.
>>
>>18373976
And what do you consider a "regular dick"? For all your insisting that you want a smaller dick and "mediocre sex is better than no sex", I can't help but think you would dump a guy with a 4.5" inch dick like mine if the sex were equally as mediocre in the opposite direction as what you're getting with your huge dick boyfriend. Am I wrong here?
>>
>>18373976
It feels so bad

Apparently I landed the only girl in the world that doesn't like oral ;_;
>>
>>18373992
I haven't chimed in yet, but you're right I guess.
>>
>>18373995
Does she like receiving oral? If so, then It's not fair that she won't give back. If not, then that probably explains it.
>>
>>18373992
for women, mediocre or smaller dick means percentile 70
>>
>>18373995
I would honestly leave my gf if she wouldn't blow me. It's one of the best feelings in the world.
>>
>>18374000
What does that even mean?
>>
>>18373974

>>18373894
>>18373943
>>18373911
>>
>>18374001
Same desu
>>
Girl who's in a serious relationship says she misses hanging out with me. We haven't hung out in three years. What's this all about? We text each other like once a year.
>>
>>18374002
Percentile xth = superior to xth percentage. So in this case bigger than 70% of dicks.
>>
>>18373992
I had sex with two guys - my ex, who is around 14 cm, and the guy I am with now, who is around 20. I think my ex was pretty regular.
I preferred the smaller dick by far, it was more... practical.

I don't think I'd leave the guy because the sex we are having isn't ideal. I'd prefer if my boyfriend was smaller, but I love him as a person.

>>18373991
I'll give it a try! Thanks.
>>
I guess this is for both

I've been talking to this girl for a while and we text every once in a while and have gone on a couple dates, but I've noticed that I'm always the one that texts first when wanting to start conversation. I just wanted to know if, I should take this as a sign that maybe she's not that interested. I mean if she was as interested in me as I am to her she should make an effort to message me first. idk maybe I'm reading to much into it.
>>
>every single girl "used to" be with a smaller dude and is now with some 20-25cm stallion

Guess the sex with the dicklets wasn't so good huh.
Why do you feel the need to lie?
>>
>>18374005
Those women are full of shit, if they're even women at all. Do you really think they know the exact dick measurement they like best? If so, they're insane. More likely, they have somehow confused 5 inch dicks with bigger because, and let's put this in perspective, putting anything in a small hole inside their body is going to feel and look pretty big from their point of view. Your dick is well bigger than you need. Chill.
>>
>>18374026
I am the girl who is dating the 20 cm dude.

My ex cheated on me and broke my heart. Sex was great.
>>
File: 19479450.gif (894KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
19479450.gif
894KB, 500x281px
>>18373963
>>18373995
What kind of shit gf doesn't go down on her bf?

You're asking for gif to happen.
>>
How am I ever supposed to get a woman to have sex with me or want to be with me as a nearly 28 year old virgin? Never even been on a date. I'm completely at a loss. He'll, I'd die happy if I could even just get a blowjob once.
>>
>>18374027
B-but mine looks so tiny in my hands.
>>
>>18374064
Of course it does, you're looking at it from above and, unless you're Donald Trump, you have larger hands than a woman.
>>
>>18373890
I like about 5 or 6 inches, maybe a little less. If it's any bigger than that the sex becomes painful for me and we have to be more cautious about speed and positions.
>>
Girls, when should I be concerned my GF is too close to her best guy friend? What might I see.
>>
There is a girl that catches my attention, and I want to go up to her and maybe get her number or something.
She doesn't know me, and I don't know her.
How should I approach? I don't want to come off weird, or awkward.
>>
>>18374090
Wait I didn't think about it that way. So it would look decent in the hands of a woman? My hands aren't like big though, my palm is like 4 inches
>>
File: 1490942992235.jpg (723KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490942992235.jpg
723KB, 2048x2048px
>>18373278
You kinda look like this chick.
>>
How does an introverted but good looking khv guy go about finding a similar girl? I do pretty well for myself otherwise. I don't mind if she's really awkward or anything, so long as she's loyal and as inexperienced as me. I'm 20.
>>
File: 1469849599312.jpg (162KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1469849599312.jpg
162KB, 1462x1462px
>girl tries to get my attention
>B cup tits at best
CHESTLETS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
>>
>>18373833
I am pretty convinced that you are my soulmate now.
I am going to sleep mildly annoyed.
>>
>>18374166
low quality b8.
You can't make grills insecure about their tits like your are about your dick.
They know they can get laid whatever.
>>
>>18374116
Her sucking his dick
>>
Is the stereotype that men like sex more than women true, do you think?
I'm a grill and I've had a higher sex drive than any bf thus far.
>>
File: 1496092910605s.jpg (7KB, 210x243px) Image search: [Google]
1496092910605s.jpg
7KB, 210x243px
>>18374193
That's just because you haven't hooked up with me ;^))))))
>>
File: 78.jpg (10KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
78.jpg
10KB, 281x300px
>>18374166
>>
Girls, what's made you like a guy, or want to date him?

I have no idea how to even attempt to moving from "acquaintance" to literally anything more than that.

What I'm asking is, shortly after you've met a guy, what's the thing that makes you go "Oh shit, hang on, he's alright, I wouldn't mind it if he asked me out", y'know, rather the the complete offence they seemed to take back when I still tried.

Thinking I'm ready to try again, maybe, if I meet the right woman. It'd be helpful to hear about the moment you realised you liked someone or would have wanted to take things further.

I'm mean, I've changed since back when everyone thought I was "creepy", and I get some attention, but honestly, after what happened to my reputation, and how other people treated me back then, I'm kind of trying to fight myself out of some mental barriers when it comes to reciprocating some of this interest or taking a chance on people.

Didn't actually do anything creepy, btw, tried to mind my own business because I have autism. Poor social skills can fuck a person up.
>>
>>18374179
t. Assravaged chestlet
>>
>>18374198
every guy I've wanted, it's been from the moment I've seen him. Maybe other women are less shallow though.

The things that make it work past a couple of fucks are
>politically tuned in
>not into beta stuff like vidya/anime/gym (yeah I said it)
>good at eating pussy
>>
>>18374202
I'm an E cup thank you very much. With a 26 inch waist.
>>
>>18374206
How is going to the gym beta
>>
>>18374207
That sounds unlikely, but if true, pls marry me
>>
>>18374208
bc you can't function in a masculine way in the real world, so you have to do a babby version of fighting/ manly socialising in a special socially constructed place for it
>and you pay to do that
>>
>>18374208
>caring about what some slut thinks
>>
>>18374206
do you eat dick
>>
>>18374213
t. Landwhale
Some people just like being in good shape.
>>
Would a girl ever refer to a baby daddy as her boyfriend even if they're broken up (and on bad terms)? I think I've seen at least two of them doing it
>>
>>18373278
You had me thinking of Cobie with a bun.
>>
>>18374206
>Politically tuned in
Are you that communist who was posting here the other day?
>>
>>18374221
I go to the gym. I admit I'm a beta.
>>
>>18374225
Nope, I'm a centrist.
>>
So I met a qt campaigning over the last few weeks (britbong here). What if she loses interest once the election is over? How can i know?
>>
File: 160516.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
160516.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>18374206
fatass
>>
>>18373278
Nope, you're pretty. Pic with your hair down?
>>
>>18374222
>Would someone ever lie?
Absolutely. If your question is "why?", who knows.
>>
>>18374197
hot damn nigga
>>
>>18374109
How does girth figure into the equation?
>>
I have a question for older NEET men, preferably robots. Do you ever talk to girls online and then say you're going to sleep in the middle of the day or stop responding because you "fell asleep" at like 3 PM? I can't imagine doing that but so far two of you are playing the whole sleep card on me and I feel like it's you trying to escape me.
>>
>>18374321
Well, I'm not a robot, but for some months already I lack any daily routines I am required to do at certain hours. THis completely deregulated my sleep times, and actually I go to sleep somewhere around 17-18 nowadays. And it's some different type of falling asleep, too. You just close your eyes and after 5 minutes you're gone. While when I have my regular routine working, I can lay in my bed for up to two or three hours not able to fall asleep.

so the bottom line is - yes, it's very likely they are sincere.
>>
>>18374321
I'm a 27 year old NEET virgin and my sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked. I go to bed around 5-6 AM and sleep until anywhere around 12-2. I don't think it would be inconceivable for somebody like me to sleep from like 3 pm to sometime late or early morning as a reversed sleep schedule. But I can't say for certain. How the fuck do I get a girl to even talk to me with this life? Stupid, lucky bastards.
>>
>>18374007
Dont. Just dont.
She want your D and cuck her current bf.

>>18374019
Stop thinking so much and ask her on dates more or drop the bitch.

>>18374053
Online dating idiot. Try for once and you will see. Or try girls like this one here
>>18374244 unable to find bf.

>>18374119
1. She has to know you exists.
2. You chat for a bit.
3. You ask her what is she doing at weekend and invite her for dinner.
4. You ask her for number so you can make up details.
Easy.

>>18374161
Online dating since you have to ask here.

>>18374166
(You)

>>18374193
I have yet to meet girl whos pussy is more hungry than my cock.

>>18374198
You have to show her you find her attractive. Try literally any move from handholding to asking for netflix and chill.

>>18374238
Hope for best and buy condoms.

>>18374321
Lol. If they dont want you enough, they wont put enough energy. Ask them on dates or dont even bother. Most robots are comfortable with waifus. You cant really compete with 2D girls.
>>
>>18374166
fuck off, troll I am struggling to maintain my erection if her breasts are bigger than C
>>
>>18374353
L O W T E S T

O

W

T

E

S

T
>>
>>18374213
I think it's more like guys go to gym mainly to become more attractive then play cavemen
>>
>>18374352
your absurd level of attention whoring is destroying this threads. Can't you find a better hobby?
>>
>>18374352
Well we're both seniors at High School, so I don't know what she would say to dinner.

Also she has seen me around probably, but doesn't know me.
>>
>>18374321

robot here.

>trying to escape me.
That is by far the creepiest thing I've ever read coming from a woman to be honest.
Do you believe you own them, are they your prisoners, or have you actually, knowingly and deliberately started trying to farm orbiters?

Holy shit, just the way you posted that seemed fucked up.

>o you ever talk to girls online and then say you're going to sleep in the middle of the day or stop responding because you "fell asleep" at like 3 PM?

Sometimes I need sleep, other times I just need some space.

Though, one time I was just about breaking out of the friendzone with this girl I know, long story short she's a massive slut and confessed some shit to me after she told me she loved me and got my hopes up. I used "going to sleep" excuse to stop texting her, and avoided her IRL after that. I didn't even want to bother with her.

Also, "going to sleep" is the best excuse ever. That's how you get someone to stop messaging you because they'll just wake you, it's rude. Chances are they are playing video games, watching a movie or have someone over or some shit and don't want to be interrupted.
>>
>>18374373
>just about breaking out of the friendzone
> I used "going to sleep" excuse to stop texting her,

wait, what

But I agree with the point about creepiness
>>
>>18373853
>>18374171
you are the same person right? there's no way there's literally 2 people like this in this very thread
>>
>>18374367
Arent you the same anon who gave me name loser few days ago? How am i killing thread? By giving shit advices?

>>18374368
So if you arent in the same class, your first step is to introduce yourself. Chat her up. Find out what is her favorite class, teacher, what she likes, what she hates etc etc. I dont know what is popular at your highschool. Pokemons? :-)

Chat her up. If she wont behave as asshole to you, really ask her, what is she doing at weekend. And instead of dinner, use cinema, zoo, park, stealing cars or whatever you do in your ghetto.

And really, buy condoms. Dont be teen and pregnant.

Good luck.
>>
>>18374399
I appreciate it anon, I'll give it a shot whenever I can. Realistically tomorrow is my last day.
Cheers.
>>
>>18374382

I was in love with her, she lead me on by telling me she loved me.
Then she pretty much went "Oh by the way, I'm fucking this other guy LOL, you okay with that?".
Yeah, fuck that.
I stopped texting her and cut contact.
Pretty much the last thing I text her was "I'm going to bed".

Honestly, I'd rather have stayed in the friendzone than be lead on like that.

Granted, she did say she'd stop seeing the guy if I wanted, but I was her best friend. I'd watched her cheat on every guy she ever dated. Never thought she'd try to fucking play me.
>>
>>18374399
>How am i killing thread? By giving shit advices?
bingo!

no, I'm not that anon. I normally ignore your shit, but fuck it - you never stop. I'm pretty fed up with this.

somebody asks their question, they wait for a couple of minutes. Nobody answers. Then you come, with your bullshit advice. For starters, you simply can't be knowledgious enough to be able to answer so many different questions. You just respond with generic bullshit nobody really wants to hear. It's not a feels thread.
After that, nobody is going to give the OP a serious anwer, because their post has been answered already. Nobody's going to lose their time on answering it again.

so please, please, please, fuck off
>>
>>18374413
shit, that's sad.
here's your cheering (you)
>>
>>18374373
Oh boy I didn't mean to sound creepy. I'm actually more of the orbiter... I always message them first. I meant avoid or get rid of me when I said escape. I guess I'm pretty creepy. Whatever.
>>
>>18374419
>cant be knowledgious enough
Really? I cant? Do you honestly feel like 90% questions are so complicated you need uni and 100 years of experience?
>serious answer
You feel that questions like
>20 introvert no dating experience how to gf
deserves anything else than
>just try for the first time bro, try online if you cant talk to girls in real life
?

>nobody is going to give serious answer since it has been answered
I disagree. If the question is good, it will generate shitton of replies. You guys are just too lazy to give them at least lazy generic answer because we all know they wont reply or use it anyway in most cases.

You are just criticizing me for at least trying to not leave random anons in darkness.

But i have a solution. Sticky for adv. That would help. Then we would tell them read sticky post 3 for obtaining gf.

And hey, it seems one highschooler anon will gain gf tommorow or will at least try to talk to girl for first time in his life. That is some progress :-D
>>
>>18374321
neetdom does funny things to your sleep cycle. sometimes it gets so bad it doesn't even follow a 24 hour cycle anymore.
>>
>>18374474
you're just trying too hard.
And any time I ask a question you answer, it's some dissapointing bullshit. Seriously, I'd prefer having no answers than yours
>>
Why the fuck do girls take photos of themselves in like sexy/erotic poses, almost naked, but then get mad when guys comment on them?

Shit makes zero sense. If you don't want that kind of attention, why the fuck do you have comments enabled? If they didn't care what anyone has to say, just disable comments. Clearly you're seeking validation if you post shit like that and you don't disable comments.
>>
>>18374502
K. Which one was you? I will give it my best to give you multiple paragraphs of wisdom. (Or admit i am tryhard and maybe fuckoff for good)

But
>any time I ask question
implies you are spamming questions you actually dont need answers to. Are you sure you arent forging stupid questions in the first place? :-)
>>
>>18374519
Girls love attention from alpha (attracrive, cool or rich guys). If they get mad at you, it means you arent attractive enough for them.

Sounds harsh, but it is true. Alpha cant be weirdo or creep no matter what he does.
>>
>>18374522
I'm asking questions from time to time, mostly about female sexuality, but also about sexually interesting traits. (and rarely some other ones)
Consider it spam all you like if you will.

Today I didn't ask anything
>>
>>18374519

I assume it's the same reason they ask "Do I look fat in this" and get mad at literally any response.

It's fucking complain bait.

"look at what I have to deal with, life so hard".

They want to complain.
More specifically, they want to complain about you.
They want to complain about men.

If they don't, they might explode. If a man never gives a woman a reason to complain, never gives her an excuse, she'll go batshit insane.

So, they bait us.
The best thing we can do is educate other men about "complain bait" to stop them from taking it.
>>
>>18374530

Had a feeling that's what it was. Hilarious, I guess it's true that girls always try to take the easy way out. They'll whore themselves out in a softcore porn kind of way for attention. Obviously this isn't anything new though.

They get angry when they're called out on it too. "I'm going to post a picture of my tits half exposed, but I better not receive any comments about them." Fucking retarded.
>>
>>18374519
It's because they only want that attention from hot guys. It's creepy if you aren't hot. That's literally it. If someone that looked like Channing Tatum posts "VERY HOT TITS BABY, CAN I HAVE SUM FUK?", he'd have her swooning and she'd say yes. If however, some Pajeet manlet posts that (as they are so often known to do), she'll call him creepy and disgusting.
>>
Girl I've been dating for months ignores my messages throughout the evening, yet now spends all night on Facebook messenger. Usually we talk throughout the day and now I feel put aside like trash

What can I do here?
>>
>>18374542

This makes a lot of sense. My answer to this is to just ignore that shit. Instagram is fucking cancer. All you see is these fat models just bashing men non stop it's insane. There are some who don't talk shit and they're cool, but many of them are just extreme and it doesn't go anywhere so what's the point? They're probably just mad because some 6'5 hung black guy hasn't given them attention. They're also about black guys, shit is everywhere.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18374536
>traits
Then you want as much replies from various anons as possible. My (you)s cant harm you in any way.

Anyway i am sorry for making you upset. Can you ever forgive me for trying too hard? Would it feel better if i replied to each post in different post? That way i wont stand out, but it will be way slower cause capchas.

Anyway sorry.

>>18374546
>fucking retarded
Girls are emotional beings. And since they have vaginas, we need them one way or another. Just hope you will find wife who wont be bat shit crazy.

>>18374548
See pic related and consider breaking up. If girl cant be assed to reply, she probably doesnt care about you at all. Do you even have sex with her? Or are you typical beta orbiter?
>>
>>18374392
you aren't*
>>
>>18374572
>Can you ever forgive me for trying too hard?
no. it's only forgivable once a person finally stops trying too hard.
but it doesn't really matter. You'll be doing your thing anyway, nobody's going to stop you
>>
Hello, I am a 24 male.
I have a female co-worker which I deeply care for. She doesn't feel the same and she has someone else. That's how live is and I'm not going to complain.

I have learned today that the lady co-worker I have feelings for is not doing so well. She feels unappreciated at work, she feels sad, perhaps lonely... she feels not respected and treated well by the other male co-workers and the boss. She told me she feels unwanted and she is about to quit.

I've teared up since I got home, and not because she is about to leave, but because she is feeling this way every single day. No one deserves to feel like that.

I hope she gets better soon, by finding a better job. But until that happens, I am determined to do something in order to make her days better here.

It hurts hearing how she feels, especially since I feel the opposite (as in appreciating and respecting her), but I never had the balls to say much, because I'm afraid of my feelings for her.

My question is: How do I make her days at work a bit better? I was thinking of buying her something sweet or some fruits whenever I see her. Is this a dumb idea? I generally feel better when someone gives me some tasty fruits to eat. Will doing something like that hurt her even more? (As in people pointing that out and making fun of her). Please consider that she doesn't think much of me, and she is unsure if I am to be trusted (how much of a friend I am to her and the other male co-workers). Thank you
>>
>>18374607
Just tell her you're there for her if she ever needs to vent. You sound like a really sweet guy. I hope you can find someone who can return your feelings one day.
>>
>>18374598
So really, you feel that unaswered question are better than ones with small to the point replies?

It makes me sad. I will try and think really hard to see it from your point. But there has been anon called me
>based mass advisor anon
apparently it isnt onesided as you claim it to be.

I have bonus question for you
>if you were admin / mod, would you ban me for mass replies?

>>18374607
>dumb idea to gift her something
Imho yes. She will catch feelings for you and then she will feel even worse cheating her bf with you. Keep it civil and just let her talk to you.

Sharing pain is good way how to get over with it. Talk to her and see for yourself what will happen. And dont cry so much.
>>
>>18374607
You are a really good person and that is a sweet gesture. However, in my opinion, it is in your best interest to do nothing here. I suspect she would never do anything like that for you if the roles were reversed. Not that you should only do nice things for people when you expect something in return, but I think here you only stand to be taken advantage of. Women have a tendency to take gifts like that totally for granted, and you deserve better than that. Just talk to her and offer to be her friend. If she accepts, great. If not, then at least you didn't waste money on her.
>>
>>18374635
It's obvious I can only stand for my personal opinion. There indeed must be some people liking you here, especially since doubtlessly some advice you give must be good enough for them. Especially since many people come here not for advice, but just to be huged, listened to, etc.

And if I were moot, I'd leave you as you are, since I'd care for the general site's public rather than my opinions on quality improvement. (on the other hand, I'd ban you from a forum I created. that's irrelevant though)

think of it - you obviously just read questions and immediately answer. I like my questions to be thinked through. I know it doesn't happen too often here, but I can wait. that's why I prefer my questions too wait even for hours at an end, being only answered by people with the actual experience in the subject.

You are so polite it makes me feel bad for giving you the shit earlier. Sorry for that. However I still hold my point - quick, mass replies may be quite harmful at times.
>>
>>18373278
One of the best looking girls that have posted on /adv/.
>>
>>18374419
>id leave you be as moot
>id ban you on place i created
You gave me mixed signals.

>so polite it makes me feel bad
This gave me too much emotions than expected so i made few tears.

I will try to improve my advisor skills and rethink my strategies to fight the darkness.

Thanks anon, i hope you will find what you are looking for on /adv/.
>>
>>18374705
wait

it's a girl?
>>
>>18374690
>>18374726
Ups.
>>
>>18374728
??
>>
>>18374726
>mixed signals
what is mixed about being able to take different perspectives? I'm both able to think for the group's wellbeing and for my own. The two don't necesserily have to be the same thing
>>
>>18374746
no, honestly. I couldn't for the life of mine determine the sex of that person
>>
>>18374757
Really?
>>
>>18374757
are you a guy or a girl
>>
>>18374768
yes

>>18374770
a guy
>>
>>18374778
How could you not tell? Don't you think she's good looking?
>>
>>18374753
>able to think for different perspectives
So i guess since i asked for your own only, do i get it right you would ban me at the spot?

Because i think moot created this place and you sort of werent able to tell me straight you would ban me on the spot.

>>18374757
I think your brain is damaged, go to doctor. It may be cancer. Or homosexuality. One is treatable.
>>
>>18374790
I never said anything about how well they look.
It's quite pleasant, but not my type. Likely because I can't see any sex defining traits (well, there's the complete lack of facial hair, but it's not impossible for guys either)

>>18374791
>I think your brain is damaged,
how nice of you
>>
>>18374791
yeah, I'd get rid of you.
Moot obviously wouldn't.

And if I became a moot, moot's standards would overwrite mine.
It's how my morals go - my own group comes first, then my own interest
>>
>>18374811
Are you in reality a girl that is a little bi? I don't ask in an insulting way.
>>
>>18374832
i'm in reality a young heterosexual white male

it's ok if you like how that person looks.
they just lack any sex defining traits, that's all
>>
>>18374728
You can't see that that's a chick?
>>
>>18374898
no.
how can you?
>>
>>18374907
Facial aesthetics, brows, lids, lips, etc.
>>
>>18374907
I'm gay if that's a guy.
>>
>>18374914
that's all affectable by makeup/ shaving
but there are some definitely masculine traits about it too. The chin, the cheeks.
I have a feeling there's even more, but I can't nail it
>>
>>18374930
You're saying it's a dude? Trap?
>>
>>18374930
nigger don't do this to me
>>
>>18374939
I'm saying it might be bascially any option and there's not enough evidence to proceed.
this face is just half blank - not enough of any gender to decide with certainity
>>
>>18374957
You're crazy, it's obviously a girl.
>>
>>18374957
Look at it again. You don't think that's feminine? Good looking too.
>>
>>18374980

>>18374965
fuck it. I stated what I had to state, there's no reason to continue.
But I really don't get why would you consider it so obviously girlish
>>
You guys are gonna really confuse this chick.
>>
>>18374982
My dick said yes, that's why.
>>
>>18374987
maybe ur gay
>>
>>18374989
How can you say that?
>>
>>18374989
Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>18374997
>>18374999
I have a goddamn deja vu

>>18374768
>>18374770
>>
>>18374957
That's a really good looking guy if you're right.
>>
Any chance I could get an invite into a female on advice group on facebook just to have a look around at how bad it is?

you know the one im talking about
>>
File: 1492121911856.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1492121911856.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
>>18374985
>tfw when he/she figures out that half the replies are men, the other half, women
>>
>>18375026
It would be interesting to have a de facto answer.
>>
>>18374989
are you attracted to her
>>
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: https://imgur.com/a/y6BF2
>>
>>18375033
not at all
and I don't really think it's 'her'
>>
Do it, faggots: >>18375038
>>
>>18375040
You were actually a guy right?
>>
>>18375038
btw, why do we still keep the memory of brandon and fart guy?
I mean, I've no fucking idea who were they. it seems like they disappeared years ago.
how about changing sticky?
>>
>>18375045
what do you mean actually?
I was a guy all along and I never pretended otherwise
>>
NEW
E
W

>>18375071
>>18375071
>>18375071
>>18375071
>>18375071
>>18375071
>>
>>18374930
>but there are some definitely masculine traits
What, specifically?
>>
>>18375074
>The chin, the cheeks.
I have a feeling there's even more, but I can't nail it
are you retarded?
>>
>>18375087
No, I just genuinly don't see it. How can you feel that there is more? More of what?
>>
>>18373278
Please be a guy.
>>
>>18375093
more hints of masculinity in that face
man, I simply can't explain it any better. I'm not an anthropologist or anything.

that's not to say this face looks masculine either - it looks like something in between. very confusing.
>>
>>18375110
Fair enough.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.