[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you consider this tattoo to be a gay signifier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 20170531_221458.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_221458.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Would you consider this tattoo to be a gay signifier?
>>
>>18371534
For yourself or to signal others?

Either way, yeah.
>>
>>18371534
Ooooo, put thorns on it.
>>
>>18371534
If I saw those tattoos on your arm at the bar I'd know I'm taking you home and fucking you in the ass
>>
>>18371537
it's an orchid flower, there's no thorns on orchids.

I got it as a memorial to a girlfriend that passed away since it was her favorite flower. It never occurred to me that it might be considered gay. I thought it looked kind of cool, but maybe not. kek. oh well
>>
what can i do to make it manlier? like add a flexing bicep?
>>
that looks like total dogshit and is 100% not an orchid.
>>
>>18371617
it's just the outline, he's finishing it up tomorrow
>>
>>18371641
well good luck, you fucking need it.
>>
>>18371534
I don't think it's gay, and I'm sorry about your girlfriend. But as a stranger, I 100% would think you were an emotional faggot. Not necessarily a homosexual. But definitely a faggot.
>>
>>18372095
nailed it
>>
>>18371568
Why would you care?

It would only improve you chance with girls, especially if you tell them the story behind it.

And anybody who thinks that way shows poor character.

Don't give a shit about other people dude, nothing is wrong with your tattoo.
>>
>>18372281
annon has a point....

if dudes think you're a fag and women want to fuck your sorrows away.... I count that as a win.
>>
>>18371534
IMHO the sketch or whatever it's called look terrible xD.
>>
Awful gay tat. Should've got it smaller and more concealed. Now you look like some emotwat.
>>
>>18371641
Is this outline in tattoo ink or like washable material?
>>
>>18372281
I guess I don't, really... it just kind of took me by surprise when i was told it was gay. hmm
>>
>>18371534
It's ugly and it looks gay, if that's what you're asking.

Nothing wrong with getting an orchid I guess, but why'd you have to get them all around your lower arm like that? Really, it's just a terrible design imo. I'd probably double down and get a whole sleeve instead that the flowers are just a part of, instead of this crap, but that'll cost you quite a lot.

>>18372374
Tattoo ink from what I understand. Shit's permanent.
>>
>>18372389
What specifically don't you like about the general design? It's going to look much different after the shading and coloring...
>>
>>18371534
Maybe do a smaller orchid? Not something that wraps around the whole arm, it just looks a little ugly, specially with just the line art. Either way, it's not "gay"
>>
>>18372394
The way it swirls around your arm is just very feminine man, it looks like a flowery bracelet. It might look even worse with colors and shading.
>>
>>18372410
>>18372436
It took a bit for the line art to grow on me. I wrapped it around my arm because I thought it looked better. I've seen designs of orchid flowers that are on just 'flat' on the inside of the forearm and are really detailed and just didn't like it. THAT looked feminine to me. Also tattoo art that's hyper-detailed in general just doesn't really appeal to me, especially when it comes to flowers.

But it's cool if it's not your cup of tea. Honestly the outline took a bit to grow on me, but I mostly like it now. I wish I had changed a few things, but I'm mostly content with it, and if it turns out the way we had it laid out, then it should look pretty good in the end imo. Thanks for the constructive criticism.
>>
>>18372448
it's also worth noting that it kind of looks different irl. i know that sounds like some bullshit, but looking at that picture and looking at it in the mirror, and also in the context of my general appearance, it has a very different feel to it. at least that's what i think, lol.

but yeah you guys answered my question, it's definitely not a feminine or gay thing to get a huge orchid flower wrapped around your entire forearm
>>
File: 1396087349643.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396087349643.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>18371534

I think having sex with other men is a gay signifier. Thats a really dumb thing to say.

Also, your tattoos just look bad. I'm all for tattoos, I just think yours look very poorly drawn. I don't see anything particularly manly or feminine about it, its just... bad.
>>
>>18372522
it's...only...an...outline
>>
>>18372537

>it's...only...an...outline

I know what fucking line work is, kid. Its a shitty looking outline. I know shit tattoo work when I see it. I'd honestly go to someone else to get it shaded because that looks sloppy as fuck. It doesn't even make any sense, its just random, poorly drawn flowers scattered across your arm.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.