[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously considering suicide. What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5325.png (553KB, 540x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5325.png
553KB, 540x479px
Seriously considering suicide. What do
>>
>>18371423
nigga the answer was there in the form you filled out to post this thread
>>
>>18371423
My personal philosophy is that literally nothing is worse than death. I'm an atheist so there's really nothing else. Just think how privileged you are to experience reality good or bad. If I die and find out that God and real and that I'll be burning in Hell forever, I would be overjoyed.
>>
Do it fgt.

But seriously, do nothing and wait at least 3 months, stop doing as much things that make you feel bad as possible, ideally become a neet and take it easy. If the feeling persists then feel free to proceed.
>>
talk. tell me why for starters
>>
>>18371423
You have got to be joking. Do you really want to end up on a hospital bed trying to convince the nurse that you are sane?
>>
>>18371455
I've been doing that for a few months now. Thanks anyways.
>>18371456
Bullshit that wouldn't make sense, and it seems stupid to anyone else but me.
>>18371457
I'm not really sane, if I'm considering suicide. Thanks anyways
>>
>>18371465
try me
>>
>>18371465
So you want help, but you don't want help

you have a problem you want to share but you don't want to tell us?
Is an anonymous fucking board dude, just say it
>>
File: 1494702377696.png (230KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
1494702377696.png
230KB, 600x506px
>>18371465
Ok so in that case you need to understand how easy you can actually kill yourself. Theres a board called suicide on full ch4n dedicated to this. You'll be amazed at how easy it is if you truly have the resolve. Im not advocating it at all btw, but knowing how easy I could truly end it all whenever I wanted helped ease a bit my concerns about keeping going on. It's my trusty panic button.

To be honest my urge hasn't disappeared at all, though I reached a limbo where things are good enough to not kill myself, although bad enough to not improve myself.
>>
>>18371423
On Halloween dress up like a scarecrow then hang yourself in the gymnasium. See how long it takes them to figure it out
>>
>>18371423
You're not considering suicide, fag
You don't want to live the life you're now in

There's a big difference

If you wanted suicide, you'd be fucking dead
No hesitate
Shit, you kitchen has more ways to die than there is to cook dinner

If you want to die, there's not a minute away from death
The fact that you aren't dead means you don't really mean it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.