[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BF doesn't want to sleep with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: 1490095548507 (1).jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1490095548507 (1).jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
I've been with my bf for about 6 months, but have never slept over his house. This weekend I stayed pretty late and he told me I should go home because it would be "beneficial". I asked him what was wrong, since I thought most people would look forward to having their SO sleep over, but he said that "he doesn't sleep comfortable with someone else on his bed and that he'd seen me all day and that it would be best if I left".
Before that weekend I had not seen him in weeks. He says he cares about me but this feels wrong.
>>
Sounds like you're the side chick senpai
>>
>>18371298
Could I be? Or maybe he has a side chick? I mean, we haven't really been casually dating
>>
>>18371306
The main chick gets to stay and the side chick gets kicked out.
I started letting my girl stay over 1 month into the relationship. He is probably hiding some shit.
I do not understand how you can go 6 months without sleeping over at least once.
>>
>>18371322
His excuse is that he doesn't sleep well with someone else on the bed.
>>
>>18371333
So what is he planning, living apart from you forever?
Unless he does not care to make it last and just wants the pussy.
That is a shitty excuse for someone to give.
>>
>>18371337
That's exactly what I was thinking.
>>
>>18371340
I would say snoop to find out more, confront him for real or just break up.
If i was a girl i would find it very suspicious especially since as a guy i love to cuddle my gf all night.
>>
>>18371349
And that's the thing, now that we've got a little more time to spend with each other he doesn't want to take advantage of it especially considering since I'll be spending my last semester of uni out of state and I'll be leaving in a couple of months.
>>
>>18371349
And I'm a huge cuddler too btw, and sometimes I feel like I'm just smothering him when we are watching a movie or something because he doesn't reciprocate
>>
>>18371337
this. LEET digits confirm.

what guy doesn't want to sleep with his gf?
>>
>>18371363
But get this, he just told me that he'd do it if it was "planned" or if I seriously couldn't go home
>>
>>18371374
that makes no sense. if I had a gf I would love for her to stay over whenever she wanted, comfy as fuck.

I wonder what he does at night.
>>
>>18371390
Play video games. I tried to talk to him tonight but he was too busy playing
>>
>>18371403
>video games
>over holding your gf as you fall asleep

anonnette I'm not gonna tell you what to do but your bf is supremo autismo.
>>
>>18371414
It's really beginning to sound like it
>>
4chan is so obsessed with sex and cheating. I know of people who in relationships who sleep in separate beds. It's not that uncommon.

It's not hard to get used to though. Giving it a go can't hurt. If he can't, you two might just be incompatible in that area
>>
>>18371440
It's not about the sex, it's about the intimacy.
But you're right, if I talk to him and he wants to do the separate beds and shit thing then we are just incompatible
>>
>>18371293
Your bf is a faggot OP, unless you guys are 12 or something.

>>18371440
Yeah 60 year olds sleep in different beds anon, not new couples.
>>
>>18371458
Lol desu I'm almost embarrassed to say we are grown adults. I tried to be understanding, but I feel like at this point I'm just being blind and stupid
>>
>>18371468
I typed to be honest and it came out as desu
>>
>>18371468
Yeah sorry to say but that's weird, I mean I don't like cuddling all night but I always try to have my gfs stay over and at least hold them until they're asleep.

He's either got some one else or doesn't consider you his actual gf.
>>
>>18371490
And here I was thinking that I was asking for a lot
>>
>>18371293
Are you a fatty?
>>
>>18371520
To be quite frank, no I am not
>>
>>18371487
Yeah that's how the filters work on 4chan

>>18371511
While I'm 99% sure he's shady maybe ask someone he knows instead of listening to 4Chan tho, most of the time were just trying to make everyone else as miserable as us.
>>
>>18371533
I've really considered reaching out, but the only people that I know that know him are his guy friends and I'm not sure if they'd throw him under the bus if he was doing something shady. My gut feeling has been really tugging at me lately saying that something is up. I've been trying to ignore it thinking that maybe I'm just being a little paranoid
>>
>>18371293
Oi what kind of a man is he is he one of them man children that plays video games ALL the time or wears fucking Nirvana t-shirts and never wants to grow up?
What the hell is wrong with a bloke who doesn't want his GF to snuggle that is literally the best how could you not feel like a king without your GF purring like a kitty on your chest
I dunno about going near his freinds to figure shit out that's strange waters man.... but yes they will know everything most likely if it is something suss maybe they will play dumb but then turn screws on him in private to say something
Maybe your just an autist i dunno
But seriously if you cant just say what the fuck in a relationship what are you doing i mean it feels good especially when your partner is acting like a cunt and you just call the bitch what she is then she can snap and snarl all she wants while your fucking her until she shuts the fuck up and goes to sleep and purrs contently it shouldn't be that hard to communicate.
>>
I hate trying to sleep around other people, especially in the same bed as me.

Any kind of noise keeps me up.
Peoples bodies are too hot and boney.
I move around a lot while trying to get to sleep and don't like not being able to move because I don't want to disturb someone else.
>>
>>18371374
Oh, boy. If he needs to plan beforehand that's definitely fishy
>>
>>18372029
Confirmed for OPs BF.
>>
>>18371293
>I typed to be honest and it came out as desu
Lurk moar
>>
>>18371293
I'm sort of a bit similar to your bf.
>randomly tag along with a group of people I don't really know from uni, they went to this bar
>at the end when we leave, guys ask this pretty girl which one would she like to share a cab with
>she picked me.
>"seriously?"
>on the cab she leaned over my shoulder, I asked her if she wants to come into my room (was super horny tb.h)
After we were both through the door and I locked it, I squeezed her tits hard and bent her over, pulled her panties down, put my condom on and fucked her with all my pent up sexual frustration (it was awesome), she was squealing which turned me on so I fucked her even harder.
After that I asked her to get a cab back to her place since I needed to sleep and I'm a very very light sleeper (doctor's advice) and the next day I had an exam. Took a while to explain the situation and she eventually left. But the next time I saw her she's super cold. But then we just started talking again (no idea how).

Still hanging out and have sex with her, I like her very much, but no sleep over.
>>
>>18372135
Wasn't this a rape story some time ago?
>>
>>18371448
seems like an unreasonable deal-breaker
>>
>>18372146
It has never been rape. I settled that with her.
>>
>>18371293
It does sound wrong, but lets not rule out autism here. Would you say he ever acts spergy or anxious?
>>
>>18372047
I'm just trying to explain why a person might not like sleeping together even if they aren't cheating or secretly don't like you.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.