[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am being made fun of by this girl or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 43434.jpg (123KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
43434.jpg
123KB, 1080x1349px
Sup /adv/

Last weekend I asked a girl I met in the past few days at my Uni.

She said she was busy, ok cool no problem.

But today she comes to me and speaks about this guy she thinks he's cute and all that.

and I'm like what? really?

I just laughed it off with her, but I think it's just plain rude to do that especially because I just asked her out a few days ago lol.

Tell me /adv/, is it wrong if I'm a bit upset about this?
>>
>>18370467

She doesn't want to date you. She wants just a friend to talk to. If you don't want that, you have the right to move on and ignore her from now on.
>>
>>18370473

Yeah I understand, perfectly fine with me.

But the fact that I just asked her out a few days ago and she just does this really pisses me off tho.
>>
>>18370473
this. unless she was vague about the guy and the guy coulda been you and she was trying to send a message without actually sending one to keep you interested even though she's busy... she's not interested and is trying to send a message without sending a message that she doesn't want to date you, and she's interested in another dude.

it's one of those, you haven't given enough context to discern which it is. I've had both happen and the latter is a shitty move and I'd just stop talking to her.
>>
>>18370491

Some people are just like that. Better to move on that get stuck dealin with them.
>>
>>18370503

OP here

allright:

1. Met girl at Uni, she sat down next to me everyday and we eventually spoke to each other (lol)

2. I got het number through a girl friend of her
and used it to ask her out during this last weekend

3. She said she was busy with family stuff

4. Allright no problem, I can deal with rejection
or maybe she really was busy. whatever.

5. This week she still sits next to me everyday
and we speak like normal

6. Today she decides to come up to me, and this guy friend of her tells her "Hey xxxx, so
you in love with this guy in FB huh?"

And then she started to talk about him (although a bit reluctantly at first because I was there)

Then she asks me if I think the dude is cute
(WTF).

7. I'm here in /adv/ thinking to myself
"WTF did I just had to deal today?"

I'm cool with being rejected, okay no problem if she doesn't want to date me it's cool.

But the fact that this happened to me today makes me feel like I'm being made fun of.

I mean... WTF
>>
>>18370533
ah, yeah, bail. find a new place to sit.
>>
>>18370467
>is it wrong if I'm a bit upset about this?

No.

But you should get over it pretty quickly.

You barely know this person and from the little you know they're clearly not a good match for you on an emotional level.
>>
I would be pissed as well man seems messed up
>>
>>18370644
Literally why? All it means is you just dodged a bullet.
>>
>>18370654
this.
>>
its a shittest, not a conscious one but they do it all the time

yes its rude but what can you do? will she suck your cock if you hold a lesson on manners? unlikely

just say not as cute as you, turn it around, be persistent, whats the worst that can happen?

>but muh pride
pride is useless when its about women, dont need to become a doormat, but take it easy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.