[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go around dating when you're too frightened of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1691.jpg (185KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
185KB, 1600x900px
How do you go around dating when you're too frightened of sex to do it with a stranger you don't trust, but no guy is going to stick around unless you put out right away?
>>
>>18370413

Keep trying? Eventually you'll either find someone that makes you comfortable enough to try it faster or someone that is willing to wait a bit longer.
>>
>>18370419
So just repeating what doesn't work IS the solution?
>>
>>18370413
>but no guy is going to stick around unless you put out right away?

kek Sluts logic
>>
>>18370413
There are plenty of guys who are willing to stay for a while before waiting to have sex.
I am the same as you and never had huge issues making guys stick around.

Make them feel wanted. Flirt and tease them a bit. Be interesting to be around and fun, kind.
Just convince them you are worth the wait.
>>
>>18370423

When it comes to this? Yeah. You can't know if someone will be a good fit until you try. That's how dating works.

Maybe at this point you can identify a couple red flags, too.
>>
>>18370425
I don't put out and they never stay. While I'm no scientist I was raised by people who were, so so far the theory is consistent.

>>18370428
Won't that build their expectations up? If I keep hinting that I want it, won't they assume that I DO want it and eventually just fuck me anyway despite of resistance?
>>
>>18370413
>no guy is going to stick around unless you put out right away
This is not true
>>
>>18370441
>Won't that build their expectations up?
Well, you *do* want to fuck them at some point? Obviously they will have expectations about fucking.
And, no - guys won't rape you just because you flirt with them. What the hell.
>>
>>18370453
It's not that I want to, just that it has to happen.
>>
>>18370459
If you don't want to have sex with them ever, just find someone asexual. There are websites designed for that.
>>
>>18370459

Wait, do you even want sex? You don't have to have sex. It's not an obligation.
>>
>>18370462
Are they more active than OkCupid?
>>
>>18370468
I want my partner to be happy and feel loved. If that means having to have sex it does.
>>
>>18370441
>I don't put out they never stay
>the theory is consistent

lol @ ur babby empiricism

consider enriching your hypothesis

if I don't put out + something else, then they never stay
this theory is also consistent based on your observation, what now? which is the truth?

That "something else" is hugely important.
You identify it by keep not putting out and change some actions.
I love it when empiricists are bad at empiricism.
>>
>>18370469
I don't know, I like really like sucking dicks, never had to find out.
But if you don't want sex, don't feel obligated to do so.
>>
>>18370474

Well, you seem to be asexual, as Anon said above. Or at least have a very bad view of sex.

It will be hard for you to date, but well, that's how things are. Don't force yourself to do something you don't want to.
>>
>>18370482
Then how do you make a guy stay?
>>
>>18370490
Have you literally never been in a relationship before?
>>
>>18370494
Not a nice one.
>>
>>18370555
Maybe cause you think sex is a corner-stone of relationships.
>>
I mean, I don't need sex right away to stick around. I realize that's not standard these days but I'm not looking for a standard woman so you know.

now I mean if I date a girl and we're like deep in the relationship and we're not being physical at all I'm likely to get blue balls induced insanity cause I have a high sex drive when I'm with a girl.
>>
>>18370441
>won't they assume that I DO want it and eventually just fuck me anyway despite of resistance?
do you date rapists? cause you should probably change who you're dating if that's the case.

>>18370459
ah, you're the girl from the GIOYC thread last night arguing with an ex. well, have you ever been with someone that actually tries to get YOU horny? or have you only been with people that want you to get THEM horny? it's really important to make the distinction between asexuality and just having never found sexual compatibility or had anyone really try and get you hot and bothered instead of just feeling kind of entitled to sex.
>>
Those guys are just shortsighted morons. I would wait for as long as it takes for any woman I am interested in enough to go on more than one date with. That's how building trust and finding love works. Rushing and forcing things is the key to relationship failure, whether you get laid or not it's still failure. You will find someone who sees the value in you and has no problem doing this, I promise. Perhaps you need to start looking at men you have previously overlooked or go against the grain of the type you keep saying (and you definitely do because this is a recurring problem).
>>
Maybe if you gave some of us socially awkward guys a chance rather than Chad Zachary
>>
>>18370753
>some of us socially awkward guys
try to be just a little more like chad zachary without compromising your values. meet at least halfway.
>>
>>18370428
this you need to offer more then sex if you want guys to stick around.
>>
>>18370753

Just saying, why? Why should someone give you a shot if you describe yourself as: socially akward?

People don't have to put up with you just because you are you. Work your way up to "socially average" and the demand attention.
>>
File: tenor.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
755KB, 420x314px
>>18370753
>not getting your bag of popcorn and enjoying the shit show women get for dating chad

desperate single mothers everywhere and women getting cheated on for dating chad.
>>
>>18370413

stop being a little bitch and spread dem legs
>>
I solve this problem by schlicking to guys I know and then smugly smiling at them next time I see them in public.
>>
File: 1490571430931.jpg (253KB, 3984x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1490571430931.jpg
253KB, 3984x3976px
>>18370413
Try friendzoneing someone, all the time you'd ever need to get to know how unworthy of sex he is.
>>
>>18371044
i really wish i knew a girl like you
>>
>>18370413

>no guy is going to stick around unless you put out right away?
Not true. they will if they're the right guy, and they'll be really excellent in bed bc they were worth the wait.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.