[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for 21-year old beta.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 8476592.jpg (27KB, 282x311px) Image search: [Google]
8476592.jpg
27KB, 282x311px
How to score pussy?
>>
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-19
>>
>>18370151

Stop trying so hard. Just be clean, be fun, and be open to meeting people. Eventually you'll find someone that's into you (if you are not a complete mess, of course).
>>
>>18370151
Just sex or fetish? Prostitute, you can find plenty of college girls doing it as a side business.

If you want a relationship, your best bet would be to join a club
>>
>>18370164
Elaborate on latter
>>
>>18370173
Well, considering the fact there are a lot of people in university who rarely interact with one another. Your best bet would be to join a club with people who have a similar interest (not sure what your interests are) for example a sports club or goth club or whatever; to narrow it down. A club gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people (something college and work doesn't really offer, unless you really start digging through the masses... no pun intended) You need to narrow your search down to find and actually be able to meet the right person.
>>
>2017
>People still swallowing the alpha/beta nonsense.
>>
>>18370184
I meant to say former lol
>>
>>18370151
Stop using dubious terms like "beta". Girls don't like guys who are extremely judgemental and constantly need to categorize people and objects.
>>
>>18370151
Buy her $1200 watch and give it to her at work
>>
File: 1461634031357.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461634031357.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
the fact that each of these threads memeing about that buzzfeed video still get 5+ serious replies really makes me think about the userbase of /adv/
>>
>>18370573

Why you using a picture of underage kids? Are you a High Schooler dfor real or only mentally?
>>
>>18370582
i don't think you're as mature as you're roleplaying to be if you're only idea of a reply to my post was a personal attack :^)
>>
>>18370573
What video
>>
>>18370582
The picture is clearly satire and a meme.
>>
>>18370706

I get that it's about the outfit. Just saying, those are high school kids. Are you really gonna compare yourself to them to make a point?
>>
>>18370711
I didn't post that lol. I guess anon is trying to say time to get with the sheep and not all day isolated on the laptop
>>
>>18370776
>anon is trying to say time to get with the sheep

Exactly, high school sheep. Either Anon is a high schooler, or he still thinks they are "the people". THat's my point. And adult would compare himself to other adults, not kids.
>>
>>18370784
You're taking it to literal and still bringing up the picture. Us sheep go where the people are, local events, dress similar when dressing nice to impress the ladies, etc. Every day male shit. He needs to observe the herd and get his hooves dirty. (That was gay idontcurr)
>>
>>18370164
This.

You can book top-notch college girls and fetish models easily to submit to your desires. The only thing you need is money. Simple as that.
>>
>>18370151
very redpill bro
>>
Don't try. The game is rigged.
>>
LULZ
>>
lulz
>>
Talk to girls
>>
>>18371094
nah. sausage fest
>>
>>18370701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>18370821
How?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.