[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any weightloss pills that arn't scams? Yes, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_114975982.jpg (157KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_114975982.jpg
157KB, 500x310px
Are there any weightloss pills that arn't scams?

Yes, I'm aware that there is no magical medicine that will melt fat away. I'm talking in the "Will help you lose pounds faster when combined with proper diet and exocise" kind of way.
>>
>>18370107
Drink a bunch of water and go for a walk/run every morning. Also don't eat like shit.
>>
>>18370107
Yes coke or crack
>>
>>18370252
Sure but meth is the best or adderall which is a bit safer, unless you can get pharmaceutical meth which is hard to get
>>
>>18370239

That's what I am doing, along with completely cutting out surgar drinks and junk food, but the process is slow. I was just curious if a dietary aid type thing could actually help me, or if it was a meme invented by snake oil salesmen.
>>
Yes, look into 2,4-Dinitrophenol
>>
>>18370356
this.
DNP is the best fatburner out there, it LITERALLY burns your fat away without any kind of risk.

or you could use roids, if you don't care about your overall health
>>
>>18370433
Even though I suggested it, I would never concede the point that it is a dangerous chemical.
There is real risk when using it, although it can be severely reduced by educating yourself.
>>
>>18370355
Most weight loss stuff is snake oil. Track your calories and do cardio and you are guaranteed to lose weight if you aren't severly sick
>>
File: does.jpg (93KB, 400x294px) Image search: [Google]
does.jpg
93KB, 400x294px
>>18370107
>>>/fit/ sticky
for slow controllable healthy fat loss

>dnp
https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/dnp/
for crazy fast very easy to mess up dosing fat loss.

Your choice now op.

Take note that for pic related to happen to you, you need to have muscles first. If you never had them, you will still be flabby after fat loss.

The fat loss is so great, your body can very easily overheats. Prepare filled tub with cold water and ice in case of emergency. If you will call ambulance, tell them your most life threatining condition is overheating, dehydratation and hearth attack.

Take reccomended dosage and evenbif nothing significant is happening, DO NOT TAKE MORE. It kicks few hours later and literally puts your body into overdrive.

>what does it do exactly
It somehow semi blocks your body to absorb energy from fat. When your body runs out from energy, it starts to burn fat. But since it isnt enough, it melts more and more fat, desperatelly trying to recieve the energy it needs. As side effect, all the energy from melted fat produces enormous amount of heat. And that is what can kill you easily if you mess up dosage.

If you know what you are doing, you can really lose some kg in single days.

But if you fuck up, you literally die. Best combined with some sport at the start to recieve effects faster, but always check your body temperature and drink fuckton of water.
>>
>DNP
if you take too much or if you consume too much carbs your body will cook itself from thee inside, there's no medication for that you will slowly and painfully die
adding up to this, DNP isn't forbidden since it isn't a med, so everyone can produce it, which results in cheap mass production, so you never know how much actually is in one pill

if you manage to not fuck up anything it is the worst time in your life, you'll have a bodytemp of 40°C (fucking high) and you'll permanently sweat even if you're naked in antarctica. You also won't be able to sweat because of the heat and overall hyperfunctioning body
>>
>>18370618
sry meant not able to sleep
>>
>>18370107
EC stack + diet change
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.