[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask The Opposite Gendr Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 18

File: women-men.jpg (86KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
women-men.jpg
86KB, 1600x1200px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Bradon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Women: how does the penetration work while your hymen is intact? I've read many stories of women experimenting with toys while they were still virgins. Does it necesserly means they've lost their physical virginity? If not, how can you go with a toy and be safe about your hymen?
>>
>>18370092
The hymen isn't a 'wall' so much as its a sensitive tissue the lines the walls of the vaginal canal
>>
>>18370127
and the conclusion?

you can fit something thin through it?
>>
Women,

Why do you lie so much? A guy in my dorm has a reputation for having a big dick and he pretty much gets pussy lined up because of this. But you keep saying "size doesn't matter" and assorted bullshit.
>>
>>18370141
>why don't they ever read the fucking sticky

fuck off, autist
>>
Women, say you saw a tubby dude approach you saying hi and trying to make small talk attempting to ask you out.

What will you do?

He's 250 lbs, not Boogie-tier, just standard-borderline-obese tier.
>>
>>18370092
The hymen is a fold of tissue with an opening. How big or small that opening is depends on the girl. Some girls break their hymen with a tampon, some have sex with a (thinner) guy and still have theirs.

But realistically speaking, when they see they are "still a virgin" they mean they never had sex. Not that the hymen was still intact, there's really no way to guarantee that. Hell, a minority of women is born without one to begin with.

>>18370141
Do most women enjoy a big dick? Yes. Is it a big deal to the point where it warrants the level of obsession many guys have with it? Fuck no.

It's really no different the other way around. Is having big tits hugely important to find love? Not whatsoever. Will a girl with big tits have guys lining up to fuck and date her? Yes.

>>18370152
How pleasantly he approaches me, whether we can get a decent conversation going and what mood I'm in all matters more than his weight by itself. If I'm not interested in going out I'll just say no, thanks.
>>
For girls, would you find it a huge red flag if a 25 year old guy that otherwise seems normal (educated, in normal shape, job, car) if maybe a bit reserved was a virgin? Like, would you assume he has a lot of emotional baggage or something similar to the point you would refuse to date him? Do you think you'd be able to smell it?
>>
Suppose a girl has a crush on a guy since childhood, then his family moved. Recently she saw him and went after him again. He reciprocated, then they started dating.
How bad would it be if he is still in love with his ex (i'm talking jerk off in the shower after seeing a new instagram post kind of situation). Though he will never cheat, still fulfills his duty, and sex is good.
Also how long can a girl wait? or break up immediately once he tells her?
>>
>>18370176
does it mean, that a girl who has experimented with toys before is unlikely to have a hymen by the time of the first sex?
>>
>>18370176
I've seen plenty of guys that like, as in actively prefer, small breasts. I've never seen a girl in my entire life go "man that 4 inch dick is so hot".
>>
>>18370215
>should I tell my new gf I jerk off to other people?
yeah, absolutely
>>
>>18370214
No. It's really only a problem if there's bigger issues (not being socially adjusted, for example) of which virginity is only a symptom. Virginity by itself, no fucks given. Although I'd be wary if you were really hung up on it yourself. I can't really imagine that a guy consumed by feeling like he missed out on sex and sowing his wild oats would suddenly be happy and content with a monogamous relationship. But that's all stuff you learn as you get to know someone.

>smell it
No. I can tell when someone is weird about interacting with girls, and have a hunch that he's a virgin, but that's about it. I also don't spend any time wondering about that stuff unless there's glaring signs that someone is extremely inexperienced or very experienced. It's not my business.

>>18370215
I think if you ask yourself how you would feel with the situation reversed you'll know. You can't help feeling the way you do but it's a pretty heartbreaking situation for a loving partner, especially with that much history. Whether she wants to wait it out or break up right away will have more to do with her self respect, feelings for you and faith in her ability to find a nice partner, though... aka, all personal factors.
>>
>>18370236
ok ok I know that was wrong. But it's not just any other people.
>>
>>18370248
are you saying if she has self respect she will break up immediately?
>>
I'm an awkward twenty-ish guy kind of dating an awkward teen girl. Late teens though.
'Kind of dating' because we do go out, but she's afraid to take things in a serious direction. I try, but get shot down with profuse apologies beyond basic physical stuff.

We bond over a lot of things, but mainly it's by how relatable we find self-deprecating humour poking fun at our awkwardness. However, I do want to become more serious as barely anything ever happens other than learning something new about her.
Would dropping the awkwardness act help or hurt the bond I have with her? I get the feeling too much confidence will scare her off and keeping status quo will make us grow much closer, but the opposite seems just as likely.
>>
>>18370223
Yes. There's a good chance she lost it anyway (gymnastics, tampons, horseback riding, a fall) but toys further increase it. If she uses normal sized dildos then physically there will be no difference with having had sex, only mentally.

>>18370234
They are not exactly the same, I just used it as an illustration for how something hugely popular is not the same as necessary.

Yeah dick size is linked to masculinity in popular culture and a "big" dick is the token compliment regardless of size. That doesn't mean all girls want an objectively large dick. In fact if a guy has a 7" dick you bet there's plenty of girls who can't take it balls deep - vaginas aren't black holes that anything can fit into with enough foreplay and lube. They become longer when aroused but when they're at full capacity that's it, just like with boners. That they all grow bigger doesn't mean they grow to be the same size. If you have a big dick then oral is uncomfortable to give, quickies can be unpleasant and balls deep is hit or miss depending on how deep the vagina is.
I can assure you I'd take a 5" dick over a 7" any day and as far as I've discussed this with friends that's not an outlier opinion among women.

Besides, realize that women have a lot more criteria (aesthetics, ability to get hard easily, ability to go multiple rounds in a row, grooming, smell and taste) for what constitutes a "nice dick" than the pissing contest among guys about who has the biggest.
>>
>>18370263
Maybe not immediately but overall, yes. Why waste time dating a guy who is too busy loving someone else to appreciate you, when there will be men who want you and only you? Life is too short to be a second choice, better to be single then.
>>
>>18370248
I see. Honestly the craving for a partner I can be intimate for is much stronger than my craving for sex.

What would you do if the guy turned out to be extremely inexperienced? Guide him? Would you prefer if he just disclosed it at the beginning, or after the fact?
>>
Two questions for both genders

Ever started a relationship with someone you did not find attractive for any reason? And if you did, did you start to find them attractive later on?
>>
Tall girls (5ft 8in +) who would have sex with shorter guys (5ft 4in);

How would you 'accomodate' your smaller partner?
>>
>>18370287
Yes, I'd guide him and I'd prefer him to disclose it beforehand. I know you will get mixed advice on this and I do think it's different if it's a one night stand. Some girls who have been sexually active for a long time can't imagine how someone "normal" would wind up being a virgin at twenty five so they might experience you disclosing that as very emotionally heavy and personal for a fleeting encounter.

But yes I'd want to know. I'd rather realize that you are being a little rough because you never had feedback or experience than think you are rough because you never bothered to touch how to treat a woman in bed. Plus I'd want the chance to single-handedly make sure your first time is great. It's not just men who can enjoy knowing you are setting the standards for future encounters.

>>18370288
I've started to find people attractive over time but never started dating anyone I was not attracted to.
>>
>>18370300
>How would you 'accomodate' your smaller partner?

Sorry, I'm a dude and that defeats the purpouse of the thread, but I need to step in.

That's not midget-size. That's not small enough to mean you need "accomodations". I wouldn't need to get a kiddie sit for my date if she was your height. Relax!
>>
>>18370286
I see. The jerking off was just a one time thing due to my lack of self control (emotionally) in the shower and the photo I saw earlier. I am trying to get over her. Probably not a good idea to tell gf then, that seems hurtful.
>>
>>18370288
well, I never cared about the looks of a girl too much. And she wasn't unpleasant to look at, even if she was far from being attractive.
And yes, over time I began to really like her looks. She became pretty in my perception. The relationship lasted for a year.

I've also had other people telling me similar stories
>>
>>18370092
You can use a toy on your clit without entering the vagina.
If something dick-sized goes into the vagina, it probably breaks the hymen unless it is especially elastic.
>>
>>18370141
Maybe he's confident, not autistic and has the reputation of being good in bed?
>>
>>18370300
>>18370312

I'm a 5'8 girl with a 5'2 ex. The only accommodation I had to do was that I had to spread my legs a bit for doggy style for him to reach. I got so used to it I didn't even notice. He's the only sex partner I've had so I have no frame of reference though.
>>
>>18370376
lmao
>>
>>18370152
>>>/fit/ read sticky and unfatten yourself
>>
>>18370309
I can understand that. I'd like the first time to be with somebody I like and connect with rather than a one night stand.

That's the part that scares me the most, actually. What you said about girls just wondering what can be wrong in a person to be a virgin at 25.
>>
Girls: foreskin or nah?
>>
>>18370415
>What you said about girls just wondering what can be wrong in a person to be a virgin at 25.
I think a lot of this depends on the person and their life experiences. I did not lose my virginity until I was twenty one, though I could've been earlier. I still have a female friend who's a virgin. So the concept isn't foreign to me. It might be to a girl who hasn't been around anyone she knew was a virgin for years.

But even then, ultimately it's always about the individual in question. How someone feels about a concept without personal context is worthless, really. And when you fall for each other there's already a certain amount of closeness and trust. Your average girl isn't suddenly going to look at you completely differently because an unexpected element came up.
>>
>>18370424
Foreskin all the way. Stay away from babies' dicks for the love of god.
>>
>>18370415
not 25 but 20
so maybe I had some bad luck, but this might be my reason for being virgin
>self-esteem problems due to constant bullying in school, I basically came home with bruses every day in high school
>the few times I asked somebody out I just got exposed and laughed at by the entire school
>wanted to make a change last year, since I finally graduated, had an accident, pain medication made me fat, face full of rash
>mfw I was close to get out with agirl before that happened, now I'm too scare to approach anyone
>mfw I was close to get a normie, was muscular, low body fat, now I'm more autistic than ever
>constant depression
>guess thats my punishment for the one time trying to live a nice life
>>
>>18370457
Being a virgin at 20 is pretty normal anon. Don't sweat it.

Being a virgin at 25, after 3 years of work and a college education not so much.
>>
>>18370472
I don't mean just sexual virgin, I never really had close contact to a girl (something to consider a friend)
I also don't know how I could even appoach someone, I don't have any hobbits except powerlifting ( the only thing I am at least decent at) and I'm in general a boring person without charisma or fun in life.
>>
>>18370501

Then get some fun in your life. By reading what you write, it seems that you don't like yourself very much. If you don't like you, how do you expect others to like you?

Instead of becoming someone attractive, focus on becoming someone you actually like. Lift if that makes you happy, but know looking good is not enough. You need to feel better too. No one wants a partner that doesn't like himself.
>>
>>18370501
That is very similar to my situation. Try to become a bit more outgoing, and do things you like. People tend to like people who are enjoying something.

Just drawing at work made people start approaching me more and talking to me.
>>
>>18370506
that's a good point, I kinda know that I need to get happier in life but it's a hell pf a struggle and the fact that I was so close to turn it in the right the direction, but then getting "beaten down" again really makes it hard to even try again
>>
Why are men so obsessed with white women?!
>>
>>18370532
dunno, maybe they are white as well
>>
however thanks for the advice I'll try that, maybe I'll see a therapist, my last suicidal phase was way worse than evdr and I'm scared to not be able to hold it back again
>>
>>18370532

I'm not. A hot girl is hot, can be white, brown or black.

Full disclosure: I'm not white, and I live in Argentina, a place with maybe half white people, half brown people, and a bit of the rest. We don't have many black people or asian people here.
>>
>>18370531

Yeah, picking girls up shouldn't be the only measure of happiness. I know it hurts when it doesn't pan out, but you have to have things to fall back on. Good luck, enrich your life!
>>
>>18370532
Not really lol
I'm white and it's very difficult to find an attractive white woman.
>>
Asking more curious than for real advice, both genders.

Can we still go to a random place an approach girls? I mean, with all this creeps running around, the feminism and the general context, I feel like I'm doing something bad if I try to get close to a girl and "how you doing?"
>>
>>18370557
You never could do it. It always was creepy.
>>
>>18370557
Yes, but need a good plan and set up
probably pretend you're filming something for Youtube vids
>>
>>18370557
>Can we still go to a random place an approach girls?

Were we allowed to do that? When? No one told me about that.
>>
File: ù.gif (2MB, 498x298px) Image search: [Google]
ù.gif
2MB, 498x298px
>>18370557
Also this:
>>
This girl suddenly went quiet. We seemed to be pretty good friends up until then. Then no response in about a week. Her texts had literally no coldness

Idea's?
>>
>>18370590
I see you got the reference.

>>18370575
I just remembered right now.

>>18370574
>>18370563
It is more the fear I could give or just the awkward thing. I have enough confidence (I think) but it just feels artificial and unnatural.
>>
>>18370596
>but it just feels artificial and unnatural.
Because it is.
You start conversation with people when you have something to talk about.
With a stranger the only thing you know about them is that you want to put your dick in her, and that's not a great conversation opener.

Pic related.
>>
>>18370596
>It is more the fear I could give or just the awkward thing. I have enough confidence (I think) but it just feels artificial and unnatural

so you don't lol
>>
>>18370596
>it just feels artificial and unnatural.

Because it is?

>It is more the fear I could give or just the awkward thing.

Yeah, why make girls go through that? You want dates and can't find someone interested? Use dating apps or something. Don't ask strangers.
>>
>>18370603
>>18370604
>>18370605
That's why I asked more into curiosity than for real. I rarely have things in common with people, maybe with closests ones (inb4 can't be close if you don't know him/her) but I was curious about what could be the protocol or process nowadays.

I know this is not science, and there's isn't a law to do right or something like that. Is just I can't picture how to approach strangers even with hobbies in common.
>>
>>18370617
>Is just I can't picture how to approach strangers even with hobbies in common.

Because you are thinking about it from the "I want to fuck them" perspective. It's as that image above. If you just want to fuck them, then what else can you say? It's literally your only motivation.

But if you, for example, join a class, then you have something to talk about. You talk about the class, the homework, maybe some day someone talks to you about your new jacket or you talk to them about the wallpaper on their ocmputer. Conversation flows in common spaces. And that's your in both to make friends and to start flirting. Share a common space.
>>
>>18370642
>Because you are thinking about it from the "I want to fuck them" perspective
I truly assure you I don't want to fuck with random people, also

>But if you, for example, join a class, then you have something to talk about.
I don't know why I never felt like classes or jobs are for making friends. They are places that you go because you have some duty on it. Sorry if I sound too autist.
>>
>>18370278
Parience is the key. Keep trying moves at her and tell her it is ok if she doesnt want anything at the moment, that you will wait whener she will be ready. And then try the moves again on next date/situation.

Also handholding, kiss, smile, hug, cudde, groping, telling her she makes you hard, complimenting her body etc, you have full arsenal of moves to make her crave your D. Buy condoms.

>>18370532
They are simply the best. And whitest.

>>18370557
I am not suicide man. Also too much estrogen in water. My balls arent that big to go ask random girls at random place to date me.

>>18370595
Ask her on date and then forget about her if no responce.
>>
>>18370650

They are not places to make friends. THey are places to study and work. Clubs are places to have fun. Gyms are places to train. Etc.

But by going there all the time, you make those places part of your life. You put a bit of yourself in them and in whatever it is you do there. Same with other people. So, you can actually connect with them, because you share something. It might not be enough, but it's a start. That's why people make friends in those places.
>>
>>18370664
Seems logic.
>>
>>18370658
>Ask her on date and then forget about her if no responce.

Eh, I honestly just want to keep her as a good friend. And if it gradually goes somewhere else, then it does
>>
How do I stop getting so nervous during sex (or rather, attempting to).

I've only been in sexual situations twice in my life. The first time I just couldn't get it up whatsoever, and after a few minutes we just gave up on it. Kind of cut off with the girl after that since I was too ashamed.

Next time was more recently. It was a girl I met through Tinder, we hit it off and when we got to it we kissed a bit and I just felt the anxiety shoot up. Again couldn't get hard, I just told her I was sorry and that it was a mistake and got the fuck out.

I am getting desperate here, what the fuck can I even do? I don't have ED or anything like that, I get rock hard at home with mere sexual thoughts. I'm the kind of guy that gets extremely anxious whenever he has to perform, and this is like the ultimate test. I'm deathly afraid of doing it again.
>>
>>18370678

Go to a proffesional and work through the issues that made it happen the first time. By proffesional I mean psychologist, not hooker.
>>
>>18370424
Foreskin
>>
>>18370678
1. Stop fapping.
You want to be horny.

2. Learn what is oral sex.
Go down on girl. It doesnt matter if you are hard or not. Make her cum. Google some guides on how to eat girl properly or let her guide you.

3. Insert stress free.
She already had fun, her pussy is full of blood and sensitive and wet, so you cant fail now. Even if you go flaccid, you can eat her again.

It is in your head. Realize that girls rarely comes from penetration alone and enjoy yourself. Also you can ask her to hug you and soothe your nerves. It doesnt matter if you will lay in bed cuddling with hot girl and talking about stuff. Your mind will ease up and dick will eventually get hard.

It is all in your head. Get over it.
>>
Why can't I fall asleep next to men I sleep with? Got a qt in my bed right now and I'm in the other room browsing fucking 4chan.
>>
Is being at the army a nono for girls?
>>
>>18370717
constantly need validation :)
it wont go away
>>
>>18370717

How can we tell? Maybe you are afraid of farting. Maybe you are afraid of them killing you in your sleep. Maybe you are afraid of snoring. We don't know what kind of crazy is cooking up inside your head.
>>
>>18370717
you obviously want some bigger, blacker cock instead of that provider
>>
I am asking about relationship conflict solution, I guess? Tips that have worked for you maybe?
>>
>>18370746
Active listening is the ONLY answer. One of you talks uninterrupted for ten minutes, then the other paraphrases back to them what they said. You'll realise soon how little you understand of each other's problems.
>>
>>18370746
you win the idiot award for today.maybe not thinking that there is only one possible type of conflict could help here
>>
>>18370746
>Tips that have worked for you maybe

High impact sexual violence.
>>
Girls:
What would be an ideal hang out activity if you are an Asexual weeb
>>
girls: what's the size of your (improvised) dildo?
>>
>>18370750
Interesting. Thank you! I will bring this up with him, but currently in my situation, I will listen to things he says for much longer than ten minutes, and then he will accuse me of "not listening" or "not understanding" even though I say things like "ok" and "I understand" and then relay it back to him, only after he says im not understanding, though.

He always asks me a million questions, and it feels like he's trying to get me to mess up and say something wrong so he can yell at me about it more?

Sorry about the dumb run down.... I'm just looking for some more insight cause things have not been going well, for years now.
>>
>>18370755
Almost there. Glad you've found your release...
>>
Do girls actually enjoy blowjobs or is something you exclusively do as a favour?
>>
>>18370717
I took me few months before i got used to sharing bed with somebody. And all the "accidents", touching, stealing pillows, kicking her on floor, her blowing hor air into my ear, mouth, neck and dont ever mention when she made up her mind she needs my dick in middle of night. And the snoring. She sounds like tiny saw with pitched voice and i sound like car wich run out of gasoline.

If you cant sleep, just get up and so something else. After 1 missed night you should get sleepy with no problem next night. Maybe fap? Wake him up and demand dicking?
>>
>>18370532
I think it´s most common with non white men; because of the adoctrination that the media raised us on, we see white women in tv, in movies, in news, in music; even if a lot of countries don´t have a lot of white people, the American media gets almost everywhere. That´s my theory
>>
ladies,

Can I learn to cum from penetration or do I just have to deal with the way my body is wired? I know it's possible for other women but PiV does nothing for me. I can't help but be a little envious.
>>
>>18370787
my dick doesn't work and I have the same question
>>
>>18370773
It's very arousing to watch a guy love it so much. Gets me pretty slick
>>
Bearded or clean shaved?
>>
Girls:

How can I tell if you're interested in another guy, and I'm wasting my time, or if he's just a friend?
>>
>>18370734
>>>/tv/
>>
>>18370825
Trust your gut.

>>18370787
Try to find G spot. Let him / try yourself push fingers in various directions and various force. Dont forget to experiment and remember you/him can always touch your clit while he is pounding you. Be creative.
>>
Why do women always avoid eye contact with me or pull their phone out when they pass by? Are they trying to insult me/make me feel bad? Am I really that ugly? It really bothers me and makes me feel bad even when I was in a good mood before. Usually I'm trying to avoid looking at them but I still catch them doing this behavior

Do you do this to every man you pass or just to the ones you wish you didn't have to look at in public? How can I let this not affect me so much?
>>
>>18370826
I'd like to trust my gut. My gut tells me she's into me but just as shy as me about it.
>>
>>18370887
man, I've been told I'm 6/10 and women have no problems with holding the eye contact for some time, or even smilling back at me

maybe you look like a murderer or sth
>>
Why would a girl send me much longer texts than she would send her own family?

Family gets ~5-10 words, and I get 30-40 to even 80 word texts

Also, there's a noticeable style difference. With me they are kinda more formal, and kinda mirrors my texting style.
>>
Is it normal that i can touch my gfs cervix while i finger her?
Like, i dont even go all the way when i stick my fingers in her.
>>
>>18370943
she likes you desu
>>
>>18370961
sorry to say that, but she's really shallow.
>>
>>18370961
Yes. Vaginas aren't that deep. They will expand a little bit during arousal though.
>>
>>18370964
I don't know about that.
I have an average penis (around 16 cm) and i can go all the way in.
But when I finger her I can feel her cervix
>>
How much does the penis size depend on height?
>>
>>18370963
Eh, I guess. but this same girl also is cold at first, but warms up massively.

And she claims she doesn't have time for a relationship. Also, she hasn't texted me in a week (Which is very strange, almost scary)
>>
>>18370977
*whoosh*
>>
>>18370990
What would that mean?
>>
>>18370983
>hasn't text me in a week

I feel like there is a chance she thinks shes smothering you?

try texting and fucking checki n in on her.

might stir up some emotions in her who knows
>>
>>18371002
Eh, I usually initiate with her. And I have checked in after she didn't reply to two texts.

Still nothing.
>>
>>18370999
it's the sound a joke makes when passing by your head, kid
>>
>>18371019
not him but your joke was so shit i can't blame him for not understanding your intent

get some good material before you go acting all uppity about it
>>
>>18371011
well shit ask whats happening to her i dunno
>>
>>18371035
I sent her "Hey, is everything alright? You've been oddly quiet lately" on Monday

Last thing she said to me was "You got it, might be a while since we have department training" Which was last Tuesday.

Nothing she was doing would indicate cutting me off. So IDK. I'm hopping just a phone issue or something
>>
Is it better to date a crazy or be alone? State your gender.
>>
>>18371066
id take being alone over ever being with a crazy person again any day
this is something a lot of people dont realize until they have been with someone who is legitimately and destructively mentally ill
im a dude
>>
>>18371052
Ask her friends whats happening to her senpai
>>
>>18371089
No mutual friends. Somehow we became close friends only by knowing each other
>>
File: 1_323160_ZM_BLACK.jpg (762KB, 1500x2247px) Image search: [Google]
1_323160_ZM_BLACK.jpg
762KB, 1500x2247px
When I was young, I always associated fishnets with goths, punks, other alternative girls, and rock n roll but after talking to a few men I realized a lot of them associate it with porn, prostitution, and strippers. So men, which do you associate them the most with?
>>
Giving a friend a birthday card, we haven't spoken in a while because of some bullshit and stuff

She's not got any hard feelings against me or anything I should add.

What should I write in the card? I want it to be thoughtful because she has always meant something to me, but we aren't as close as we used to be.

Just putting happy birthday seems a bit of a cop-out...

Any suggestions? Something short and sweet that shows I still care while indicating that I don't want anything more
>>
>>18371121
Strippers, definitely.
>>
>>18371121
more of the first one i think

but it's hard to tell because i think they're hot and i think goth chicks are hot so
>>
>>18371121
Strippers yep
>>
>>18371121
Porn. And that's a good thing because they look good on basically any woman.
>>
>>18371089
>>18371097
Also, I can't check her social media. As well, she hasn't used any in the past 6 months.

Any ideas why she might be MIA?
>>
>>18371136
well birthdays are a time to reflect on your relationship up till now with someone and also how you want the relationship will go in the future
by relationship i mean interpersonal relationship, not necessarily romantic
so just say what you think about them, what they mean to you and how you feel
>>
>>18371066
(guy)
the other anon nails it, basically.

But from my own experience, I remember being so fucking desperate at one point, that I convinced myself some crazy was a great partner for me.After some 3 months of bareback fucking I was finally sexually satisfied enough to realise she's just a terrible and really dumb person. Then she got her period and I immediately dumped her

So it's better to be alone, but your dick thinks otherwise.
>>
>>18371121
depends on the whole image. I won't think anything slutty about you if you also dress black, etc. I will, if you dress slutty, especially high boots/red clothes.

And if you don't fit either model, I won't judge you by this. It's not that important and not that rare choice after all
>>
girls: are you more likely to look at a stranger when you're attracted to them or notice something wrong with them (bad haircut/facial hair, lack of fashion, something on their face/clothes etc)

or is it more common that you'd look at a guy when you're not attracted to them because you aren't worried what they think? that's kind of how i am

and i mean in cases where it's obviously more than just a passing glance, i don't just assume every time a girl looks at me she's checking me out or criticizing me

and if you smile at someone you don't know is that like a sign of interest or just a courtesy thing (like when passing someone)
>>
>>18370762
Getting better friends for starters
>>
How can I tell when you have a real orgasm girls? During sex and during oral
>>
>>18371229
when chicks have an orgasm i find the clitoris lengthens and flats and the vulva pulsates.

possibility of gush if youre good.
>>
>>18371248
I had sex with my girlfriend in 2 3 hour sessions last weekend and it really bugs me that I can't tell when she's having an orgasm. I'm literally just trying to find videos of girls having an orgasm so I can tell

When the vulva pulsates might I feel anything on my penis? If you have a single strong thrust upwards when I'm eating you, is this a sign? Visually it's hard for me to see when I'm in the heat of it, so can you correlate any of this to what I might feel?

Also while you have an orgasm, what's the best way to treat you? Fast thrusts/simulation? Strong/weak?
>>
>>18371275
why don't you fucking ask her
>>
How do I get a gf like this?
>>
>>18371327
I want to come of as someone who knows what they're doing, and to provide well with the least amount of help

>>18371338
Go to the gym, that's where they are
>>
So, she just told me she's free all Saturdays and asks what I have on those days, is this good?
>>
>>18370907
Then man the fuck up and ask her out. You mind is a data cruncher and if your unconscious is giving you a gut feeling that she's into you, she's probably into you. Have confidence in your instincts and your looks and go for it.
>>
>>18371375
>I want to come of as someone who knows what they're doing, and to provide well with the least amount of help
>pretending before your own gf
don't you want to have at least one person in your life with whom you could be sincere for once?
>>
>>18371398
>Not pretending before your own gf
Women sense even one hint of weakness from you, and they're gone.
>>
>>18371406

why date them then? whats the point if you're just orchestrating?

or are you one of those asshats who says that then turns around and cries about how you think this ones the 'one'
>>
>>18371406
it's totally not a weakness to have self esteem so low you can't admit to not know things you in fact can't be sure about

also, you overdosed your memes
>>
At what point can I tell her that I want cucumber with pussy juice salad?
>>
>>18371474
Right now.
Go for it.
>>
>>18370595
Ideas?

I sent her last "Hey, is everything alright? You've been oddly quiet lately"

Her last message from the Tuesday Prior was "You got it, might be a while since we have department training"
>>
Girls, are you afraid to approach guys or do you just not want to?
>>
>>18371550
>"Hey, is everything alright? You've been oddly quiet lately"
Could've made that a little more light hearted.
>>
>>18371551
Both

But the bottom line is that they don't need to
>>
>>18371555
Coulda, but I honestly doubt it will make much of a difference though
>>
>>18371559
>>18371555
Also, I guess I should add that we both obviously care for eachother. And its not unusually for me to say something like that to her. Or for her to as well
>>
Tinder girl is interested in me but lives 45 mins away

Don't mind driving to her but she lives with strict parents and in a hick town

She doesn't have car to see me

What should I do?
>>
>>18370082
>met dude on okc
>exchange a few messages, he says he'll add my snapchat in case i'm 'good enough to take out'
>he sends me a few messages
>today i get a message 'should i just give up?'
>i tell him no, but i don't understand why he would send that message
>>
what do i say to make her feel better guys

not trying to get with her, she's just a good friend and i want to help her feel better and i suck at knowing what to say because autism
>>
>>18371651
"I'll be over with vodka and condoms. Get naked"

>>18371645
So are you actually talking to him, or just reading his messages?
>>
>>18371651
Well she thinks you know what's up anon.

How does she 'get'
>>
>>18371645
it smells of fedora.
>>
>>18371645
>yes you should, bye
>>
File: bootychihuahua.jpg (46KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
bootychihuahua.jpg
46KB, 600x536px
>>18371651
This is the point where I would send them "cheer up" material, like dog memes
>>
>>18371670
i haven't snapped anything back to him

>>18371673
>>18371675
okay, thanks :)
>>
>>18371680
Sounds like you're not talking to him, and he wanted confirmation that you're not interested. He sounds like kind of a bitch anyway.
>>
>>18371676
Good idea
>>
Where do I meet women outside of college? I recently graduated and I am not into the club or bar scene.
>>
File: dickvalentine.jpg (110KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
dickvalentine.jpg
110KB, 375x500px
Women:
What goes through your mind after sex on the first date?
>>
>>18371673
>>18371675
it's way better than some 500 word angry tirade

>>18371066
i'm a dude, both are really bad but in objective terms, dying prematurely in your 50's from depression is way better than having your crazy gf stab you in the chest with a knife

>>18370825
if you have to ask, you're wasting your time. if she's interested in you she'll talk to you
>>
>>18371765
"I hope he'll still want to talk to me"

For whatever reason, every time I fuck on the first date they stop talking to me. It's almost as if men are sexist or something
>>
>>18371777
Luck trips recognized.
Sorry to hear that, I've always followed up, but it's a lot out of fear she'll think all I want is sex. Which is not what I'm looking for, but for some reason, sex on the first date seems to mean only sex forever.
Maybe the question I should've asked: does sex on the first date doom relationship hopes?
>>
There is a girl that catches my attention, and I want to go up to her and maybe get her number or something.
She doesn't know me, and I don't know her.
How should I approach? I don't want to come off weird, or awkward.
>>
Grills

How would you react if you met a charismatic, funny and good looking guy that has never been in a relationship and is a virgin?

I was a pretty awkward kid in high school but i matured fully in the army. Only problem is that i'm surrounded by men and there are barely any single girls in my area.
>>
>>18371777
The guys who you'll fuck on the first date know they are way out of your league and decided to just use you.

Frankly I am not sure what you expect, it's not like these guys will stick around if you're not putting out- there are women in their own league they want to reserve their effort for.
>>
I'm an underemployed uni graduate in Australia. My dad is mad at me for doing cash in hand work at a farm and not telling him about it because it's "unsafe". How long will it take for him to calm down?
>>
>>18370082
Guys

Do you prefer girly girls or a combo of masculine and feminine?
>>
>>18371837
Kindness, character and loyalty are gender-neutral.
>>
>>18371645
Uhhhhhhhhh
If you're who I think you are, it's because I've sent you a few snaps and you won't talk to me

I cannot believe you'd put this on 4chan
>>
Ok.
So I'm going to be a Naval officer in my nation's Navy
That means I'm going to be away at least 6 months of the year
I'm going to have lots of money
I'm going to be very fit

Can I ever hope to hold on to a girl during that time away?

I just feel like I should give up on having female companionship
>>
Ladies, do you like being held from behind by him or her?
>>
>>18370214
No I actually prefer that.
>>18370762
Bowling
>>18371066
Alone
Female
>>18371551
Don't want to
>>
>>18371855
Yes, although I've never experienced it I know it will make me feel safe
>>
>>18371858
That's pretty sad, man
>>
>>18371818
Any guys here know why he's so mad?
>>
>>18371645
>>18371673
>>18371675
>>18371694
Watch and learn from this scenario guys.

Unless you're Chad don't even bother trying with women. Your efforts are useless. And yes, they do laugh about you with other women.
>>
File: disturbed_asian_man.png (374KB, 520x478px) Image search: [Google]
disturbed_asian_man.png
374KB, 520x478px
>>18371851
>>18371879
troll or match made in heaven?
>>
>>18371853
>Navy
>I just feel like I should give up on having female companionship
I think you gave up on that a long time ago.

Congrats on the commission, by the way. Where are you from?
>>
>>18371794
well, I gained myself two year-lasting relationships by fucking at the first time we met
>>
>>18371837
>combo of masculine and feminine?
what
do you have a muscular siamese brother?
>>
>>18371886
Canadia
So I get to boss the oar rowers around on our fucking canoes.
>>
>>18371898
Cool. I'm obviously not a chick, but I know a few merchant mariners who are away for months on end and their marriages a pretty steady.
>>
>>18371913
That give me a bit of hope
My pop was on a ship for a few years when I was a baby.
He didn't like it much but me mum never cheated on him

I don't know about me though
I'm pretty old as it is.
I feel like... I'm just going to give up on being with a woman.
I've gotten this far without needing companionship
What's the rest of my life?
>>
>>18371777
>implying there's anything worthwhile to talk about with women
He got what he wanted from the beginning and didn't need to play along any more.
>>
File: 1495771348505.jpg (344KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495771348505.jpg
344KB, 633x758px
For girls:

Why do you insist on giving excuses & ducking instead of simply saying "I'm not interested like that, sorry!" ?

I mean hell, we'd met off Tinder & only hung out three times. Maybe I came off a little strong, but a simple "not interested" text or hell, even fucking ignoring me would be better than three excuses in a row. Why even bother replying to me at that point FFS?
>>
>>18371937
Imagine if you were making dates with draogns or some shit
Beings bigger and stronger and able to kill and rape you at will.

What would you say?
They're afraid of you, nigger
>>
Ladies, do you prefer cleanshaven or bearded/with hair?

Gents, do you prefer to be cleanshaven or bearded/with hair?
>>
Grills
How can I tell if you're actually attracted to me or just being friendly?
>>
>>18371948
If you have to ask, you're not.
>>
>>18371837
Be more specific
>>
>>18371941
why would she be afraid of me? we'd hung out so she knows i'm at least sort of normal. we were making out and she said she wanted to stop so we stopped, she knows i'm not a rapist.

even if she were afraid of me why not just stop responding? fuck
>>
File: 1390871756453.jpg (11KB, 288x210px) Image search: [Google]
1390871756453.jpg
11KB, 288x210px
Girls

Can a guy still be a potential dating option for you, even if he's been friends or acquaintances with you for a looooong time? Like for several years?

Or does he have no chance if you weren't interested/attracted back when you first met him?

My oneitis is someone I've seen (played on a recreational sports team with) almost every week for the past 2 years, and I still haven't yet made a move or tried flirting with her or anything
>>
>>18371958
Then she's fucking another guy and using you as a back up

When she's with you, the other more attractive guy isn't acting the way she wants
When she's non-responsive, he's reacting thew ay she wants.
>>
>>18371948
Is she friendly to everyone or just you?
>>
>>18371963
sucks to hear, kind of hurts but also probably very accurate

thanks anon i'm gonna go be depressed now
>>
>>18371960
Once she gets comfortable with you as a friend she won't see you as sexual or romantic material.
>>
File: dragons.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dragons.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>18371941
>Imagine if you were making dates with draogns or some shit
Sweet.
>>
>>18371967
It's not any one specific person. I've been noticing women tend to be noticeably more friendly than I expect in the day to day
>>
>>18372003
Women are just more... gregarious I suppose than men in general.
>>
>>18371946
grill here. I honestly don't mind, except
>chaps who try to grow facial hair but can't, and just have shitty peach fuzz
>hipster styled moustache etc
>>
fellas, what do you like to hear/ say during sex?
I've noticed as a bisexual that men are less chatty or communicative w/e during sex.
>>
grills, what would you do if you caught your bf watching porn when you're in the house? Is that okay or not?
>>
File: enab.jpg (41KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
enab.jpg
41KB, 569x802px
>>18371975
Ok, so if she has a solidified non-romantic opinion of me, it might be difficult or impossible to change it?

What if I didn't really start chatting or being friendly with her until recently, like the past month or so, and before that we were just acquaintances? She knows me, but not very well?
>>
>>18372017
The secret about men is that we need to be wanted
Any sort of man
We all want to be wanted
So say something about that
>>
>>18371963
fucking dammit anon, now you've got me fucked up all over this shit again

read some of this http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/18358298/ and tell me if it sounds like she's found someone more attractive or if it was just my autism or what happened

some other people in that thread said it was because we didn't fuck the third time we hung out...does that sound plausible
>>
Is it weird to have a taste for grumpy guys?
>>
>>18372028
No because it's an analogue for your father and you to earn your father's approval
Grumpy guys are just a stand in for your daddy's reluctance to approve of your whoring ways
>>
>>18372030
mmm grumpy response
>>
>>18372027
I can't be arsed to look at all that shit

But if she's into you, the's hesitant but not cutting you off, it means that she has another dude on the line and is trying to finangle him and she talks to you whenever he's not cooperating

Attractive woman are NEVER alone.
So if she's quiet she's talking to someone else
That's a god damned rule you can take to the bank
>>
>>18371793
Fucking hell, this same question every fucking time, multiple times a thread.
>>
>>18371121
Definitely strippers.
>>
>>18371963
I can vouch for this. Girl I was dating ending things with me. I ignored her at work for a month. Suddenly she wants to sit and chat with me at lunch and super friendly. I let it slide twice but then texted her if we aren't gonna be more than friends then don't talk to me at work. Never responded back nor have I seen her at work since. I don't like being a backup but I guess I could have fucked her first.
>>
>>18372017
Say something like I want your beautiful, hard penis up my dirty, stinky cunt. That would turn me on like crazy
>>
>>18372055
elevate him and debase myself? Can't I say I'll allow your dirty stinky penis up my beautiful flower-esque cunt?
>>
How can I let the girl know I play the piano without telling her outright or seeming like a tryhard?

I'm a fair bit art inclined which is something girls apparently like
>>
>>18372055
>my dirty, stinky cunt. That would turn me on like crazy
what the fuck dude
>>
>>18372034
you right, you right

fuckin chicks, man
>>
>>18372060
you can't, tryhard
>>
>>18372017
I'm more about kissing and being really close during sex (for example a girl riding and just dropping onto me and squishing her breasts on my chest turns me on like crazy)

As the other guy say, just like women we want to feel wanted and cherished.
>>
>>18372067
Scorpion and god damned Frog
Never forget
>>
>>18372057
That's debasing him then. I thought the idea was to make him feel good. Anyways dirty genitalia is more a female thing
>>
>>18372021
It's not likely to work. It's awkward when a guy you knew as an acquaintance decides to suddenly declares his love for you. Next time you like a girl you make a move sooner rather than later so you establish yourself as a sexual being in her eyes.
>>
My girlfriend says he wants to me to be more aggressive and forward during sex. I'm a pretty relaxed guy so when we have sex I treat her as if she was made of porcelain because I'm super afraid of hurting her (I'm not a super muscular dude or anything like that, I just don't want to hurt her)

What can I do to achieve this? How much is too much? Can any girls share on what they like to get an idea?
>>
Girls

What do you think of guys who have small social circles?
Back in highschool I had a lot of friends. But a lot of them moved away due to marriage or school. Now I only have a group of about 5 friends (2 of which are relatives my age). Idk I just never transitioned into making friends in college.
>>
>>18371872
I don't feel sad about it
>>
>>18372078
Alright, smegma.
>tfw when women's genitals are self-cleaning and men's aren't
>>
>>18372111
I'd focus more on what you say that what you do. Being more demanding/forceful in your words. Maybe a bit of hair pulling or other low risk forceful actions which are unlikely to hurt her.
>>
>>18372017
I expect to hear your moans and moans only.
On my part I am gong to give you a perfect reason to moan your ass off. Just don't spoil the moment with any retaded words.
(if you want to tell me to do/stop doing something, it's all right)

Honestly. I fucking hate dirty talking
>>
>>18372139
Try grunting and moaning, mate

As a man to a man, women love it if they feel like they're making you get off
So grunt and moan
>>
>>18372136
Smegma is something men and women get. I don't see what you're trying to imply there..

When you say a twat is self cleaning, you know you still have to wash it with water right? Every time I hear a girl bragging about not having to wash her twat I feel like vomiting
>>
>>18372034
>Attractive woman are NEVER alone.
>So if she's quiet she's talking to someone else
>That's a god damned rule you can take to the bank

Noted. See this is how I know women here are butt ugly
>>
>>18372147
Yeah, like the vag itself cleans, but the labial folds are up to the owner to wash out

Those deep recesses won't empty themselves
>>
File: sad-keanu.jpg (43KB, 590x516px) Image search: [Google]
sad-keanu.jpg
43KB, 590x516px
Girls, how repellent or unattractive is it when you realize a guy is just faking confidence around you?

When little slip ups happen here and there, and you start to figure out that he's not confident, he's actually shy, nervous, awkward and/or inexperienced at dating, but he's trying really hard to hide it, does that make you instantly want to get rid of/reject him?
>>
File: omy.png (20KB, 666x592px) Image search: [Google]
omy.png
20KB, 666x592px
Guy here:

So, I'm in a position to lose my virginity pretty soon. I won't go too deep into the details, but she's significantly older and eager to take my virginity because it's her fetish. She's made it clear that she that she'll do whatever because she wants to make it "an experience" for me.

So, guys and girls... how does a virgin (like never done more than some clothed groping/grinding) go about this? Any tips or advice? I kinda feel a little overwhelmed, especially since I've never done anything. I'm afraid I'm going to run out of steam really early and it won't be fun.
>>
>>18372174
That depends, I personally wouldn't mind too much if he didn't constantly talk about his insecurities. Every person can be shy and awkward at some point in their life. If you can look past your own weaknesses, I don't believe it would be too much of a problem.
>>
>>18372176
penis in vagina. find a position that works for you. communication is key. dont be afraid to order her around or ask for advice mid sex. dirty talk / moaning is always a plus. you really cant go wrong
>>
>>18372176
she's supposed to lead you
>>
>>18372174
what kind of slip ups are we talking about?
>>
>>18372174
It's really easy to tell when someone is faking confidence around you. I wouldn't be immensely turned off, but it feels unnecessary and dumb.

Don't pretend to be someone you are not. You will overcome your fears by exposing yourself little by little and owning them.
Be awkward and shy if that's what you are. I think it can be cute. Just smile, laugh about it and don't try to hide it.
>>
>>18372176
Enjoy and don't think too much
>>
>>18372185
>dont be afraid to order her around or ask for advice
She told me that she "isn't afraid to give out pointers", so I'll make sure to ask her.

>>18372186
I can probably ask her to take the lead or at least set the pace of things.
>>
>>18372174
I don't think it's that hard to tell when someone's confidence is fake. I think I'd know long before I started dating him or whatever. And I don't think I'd start dating him, because being fake is a turn off.
>>
>>18372189
Don't do this. Confidence is one of the most important things for girls, when girls mean "I think shyness and awkwardness can be cute" they mean it can be cute if you're a 9/10 dude that they're already into. If you're just starting to know each other try to never be awkward.
>>
>>18372262
It is even more awkward if you are faking conference. It's super easy to tell.
It is not super desirable, but it is better if you just try to own the little awkwardness and laugh about it.
>>
girls, have you ever stayed with male roommates only?
how was it?
I found a decent house with 2 other guys, but Im paranoid. They're older guys with their masters, work full time and get home around 7
should i?
I wouldnt even get my own restroom, but I've got til August to find a place and Im stressing out
>>
>>18372280
I lived with two male roommates.
It was fine, nothing bad ever happened.

The only problem I've had is that they don't understand how to clean. But yeah, happens.
>>
>>18372286
I have shitty girlfriends who are dirtier than most guys I've met so the cleanliness is no problem as long as we're able to communicate about it

what did they ask you for interview? and did they change/lie about something from when you first met them?
I've never done this before, just want to know what to expect
>>
Girl that's in an open lesbian relationship wants to go out with me today. What am in for? I'm nervous as fuck, and kinda against polyamory.
>>
>>18372328
They just really didn't understand how to clean things properly. It's like the house was still dirty after they cleaned.
Maybe I'm autistic about it.

We honestly just talked about our lifestyle and what we usually do - talked about partying, drugs, smoking, alcohol, bringing friends over, boyfriends/girlfriends, school stuff, hobbies, etc.
They didn't lie about anything. I lived with one of them for 3 years, and with the other for 2. It was nice. We became pretty good friends.
>>
Thread was archived before anyone could give advice :/ So I'm re-posting,sorry if it annoys anyone.

so a girl (currently my best friend) and I just had a huge fight last night, I was being pushy and not really listening, basically being defensive about the whole thing. so she got fed up and said she was done, proceeded to delete me from everything and block my p#, she didn't delete me off of discord, she said so I could keep my "sanity" but said she would never respond again.

I asked her, how am I supposed to show the changes she wants from me if she'll never speak to me again. She responded with this:

xxxxx - Yesterday at 10:56 PM
so then you know whats on the line
and maybe youll see the worth of it
maybe youll see things like i do
and if you dont then well
goodbye

She added goodbye which confused me because that's essentially what she's doing already regardless? Was she planning to give me another chance and just needs some time to cool off? Don't want to lose her, but she hasn't responded to my messages afterwards. Should I just back off til she messages me eventually? She usually cools off after 2-3 days, but this time she went ahead and deleted me, though I believe it was to teach me a lesson to get my shit together. Not entirely sure...
>>
>>18372271
>but it is better if you just try to own the little awkwardness and laugh about it.
Yeah so you can laugh at it too.

Always lie original question asker. All relationships are built on lies. Especially about that because women will hate you if you're not alpha.
>>
>>18372370
Yes, I want to laugh at it too. So it stops being a super awkward moment and we can move forward and actually get to know each other.

My boyfriend is a huge sperg. When I arrived on our first date he looked like he shat his pants. He was so nervous. He couldn't even get my name right.
But he just made me laugh about it. He got more relaxed and the whole situation got more easy for both of us.
>>
Is slapping some girl with my dick too derogatory?
I'm not gonna ask her but will try it next time, like in the heat of the moment she'd probably be ok with it.
Also fyi she's this first year girl I'm tutoring. Some anon said she likes me/ is horny.
>>
How big of a deal is height for girls? I am quite short (5'8 in murrican numbers I think, 173 cm) and I find most young women are taller than me even on flat surfaces and are less receptive to me than my taller peers
>>
>>18372420
It's a huge deal, you will die alone. Also your penis is small, and no girl will get in a bed with kissless virgin.
>>
Girls:
There is a lot of talk about the length of a dick, but I rarely see anything about the other, probably just as important factor: girth.

I know that every girl is different, but I would like to have a general idea. What's the best for you? What's too big? How much does it matter to you?
>>
>>18372420
You have to dress better than casual if you're a short man who doesn't want to be mistaken for a child.
>>
>>18372420
The most popular/ sought after geezer in my secondary school was short af. He wasn't even that handsome just charismatic and nice. Strangely enough, he had this twin sister who was weirdly tall.
>>
>>18372390
what a slut lol
>>
>>18372440
You need at least 5.5' to properly fill out. 5' or so is doable
>>
>>18372440
Don't care, penetration doesn't make me or most women cum.
If he's wiling to put the time in for good cunnilingus, I wouldn't gaf if he had a syringe full of smallpox for a dick.
>>
a lot of posts where people say they're getting 'mixed signals' when really it's just someone being friendly who's not interested.
What is your idea of REAL mixed signals?
>>
>>18372390
>tutoring
>earn money while fucking teen

how did you do it
>>
>>18372449
really keen on you in person (romantically, sleeping together etc) but ghosts you
>>
>>18372450
well my uni has this program to help failing students through peer tutoring. Girls you will find here are pretty much either easy party girls or slightly retarded and innocent. This cute chick I'm tutoring might be a bit mentally challenged, she is pretty but inexperienced. As long as you have a good academic record you can sign up to "tutor" them.
>>
Hey girls, whats up

I have been talking with a girl on facebook, she said she loves me, but when I ask her out she doesn't reply. She said she wants serious relationship and family, and I said I'm ok with that and I said I love her too. However it didn't work, she wants me to do something before she goes to a date. I guess I haven't told her something but I have no idea what.

What could it be girls?
>>
>>18372467
>do something
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18372471
I don't know. I asked her what should I do to get her on date and she sent a smiley face. So I have no idea.
>>
Girls (or experienced guys): What the fuck should I say to start a conversation on Tinder? Saying hey how are you feels so bland and boring but I don't know how to get conversation going
>>
>>18372477
Say that you want to fuck her but say it in a funny way, and indirectly
>>
>>18372474
>I asked her what should I do to get her on date and she sent a smiley face.
mate I'm confused and frustrated for you.
>>
>>18372477
>*Anonette!*
>Question about something you have in common
>Random and fun question
>>
>>18372477
"hey how are you" works all the time, no problem with that.
>>
>>18372477
Don't say you want to fuck her. And don't say hi/hey. Every girl gets bare messages so say something that cute through, something maybe based on her bio like 'I see you like X, I like X too!' etc.
>>
>>18372483
How would I know what we have in common if literally all I know is their name and their face?
>>
>>18372464
...And you're not getting into troubles by boning her?
>>
>>18372474
How old is she? She sounds quite immature.
>>
>>18372481
I asked her because I asked her out many times and she just didn't reply. But we are talking every day and she says she is looking for something serious.
>>
>>18372487
They have a bio and pics. If there's something you have in common, just make a joke about it.
If you don't know about that, then just go with any of the other things.
>>
>>18372486
bullshit. this is a classic, proof that you should never listen to what girls say
>>
>>18372490
I say you just ask her straight out. 'Hey, you know I like you. Are we ever going to get that drink? :)'
>>
>>18371937
Desperate attempts to let you down easy and pretend that we actually have a life at the same time. Most of us royally fuck up when we lie.

>>18372280
1 male roommate, and it was terrible because I like to clean stuff, as long as it isn't fucking Garbage Mountain every other day. Other thing was that he just didn't fucking shower (took probably 6 months for the smell of unwashed human and trash to escape the room) Girls tend to not put things away, but guys tend to just not look at stuff collecting dust or getting legitimately dirty somewhere.
I'd be more worried about the room smelling awful than rape, honestly. And no, there are no air fresheners that actually replace the smell, unless you load the room with oil diffusers.
>>
>>18372496
I did it 10 times but it seems she is waiting something else from me/. However she always responds to my other messages instantly so I have no idea what she wants from me

>>18372489
early twenties
>>
>>18372495
Girls don't like strangers saying they want to fuck them, believe it or not.
>>
>>18372504
that's why I said that it should be said indirectly and funny. that would make a girl think about sex and raise her interest in the men if he is attractive
>>
How to convince my girl to just take charge in bed every once in a while? Sometimes I just want her to knock me down, tell me to shut the fuck up and ride me however she pleases.
>>
>>18372504
That's bullshit. Girls love compliments and compliments are basically saying "I want to fuck you"
>>
>>18372507
How did you get a girlfriend/
>>
>>18372510
>>18372506
Okay, so you're just using 'Say that you want to fuck her but say it in a funny way, and indirectly' as a synecdoche for give her a compliment.
Not technically untrue that compliments suggest to women that you want to fuck them, but rather misleading for the anon who wants guidance.
>>
>>18372390
>>18372464

You're abusing her. I hope you get caught.
>>
>>18372517
>'Say that you want to fuck her but say it in a funny way, and indirectly' as a synecdoche for give her a compliment.
That is literally the barest, most honest explanation of dating and relationships that can possibly be written.
>>
>>18372502
Maybe she needs an ultimatum then. 'Look, I feel like you're messing me around. I'd appreciate you being forthright with me and ackowledging my date request, else I don't feel comfortable pursuing this friendship.'
>>
what's it like having a penis?
>>
>>18372536
What do you want to know exactly? I mean, it's fun I guess, but specific questions would be easier to describe it.
>>
>>18372536
It's wants to fill holes
>>
Hey guys,

Some backstory: I have an ex, we broke up 2 months ago (he did it, because if some issues going on in his life). We've been really awkward around each other, like he couldn't look me in the eye if we ran into each other.

Onto the main thing. I got drunk and did some drugs so was really out of it and that made me text him. He has insomnia so he was awake and we actually had a pretty good conversation.

By the end of it he said he needed some alone time to go to sleep, and then elaborated saying he was going to masturbate.

I asked my friend and she said he was being a dick and disrespectful. I didn't see it that way. I do wonder why he wrote that. I'm not too good at understanding people, men included.

Any of you guys got insight on why he felt the need to write that?
>>
>>18372536
Like having a piece of meat dangling that feels pretty good if you stroke it and makes you like a drug addict in full withdrawal regarding women
>>
>>18372542
Considering we have no idea what was exactly said in the conversation, there could be various reasons.
>>
>>18372549
Pretty standard stuff. Talking about how we've been, plans for summer, exams, insomnia... I told him I was under influence. Nothing sexy, so his message was pretty out of the blue
>>
>>18372542
>insight on why he felt the need to write that
I do that to a female friend. So maybe you two are good friends.
>>
Are girls just as bad as guys when it comes to posting nudes of the exes online? But girls do it in secret Facebook groups not on 4chan?
>>
>>18372565
Girls share them among friends and then it just slowly spreads that way.
>>
>>18372565
From my anecdotal evidence, no. Even my mates who've dated right tossers don't post their pics online. They may show them to friends irl tho.
>>
>>18372565
the bragging and exaggerating needs are the same, but the sharing pics is not the same.
>>
>>18372565
Women are more often embarrassed about who've they've fucked than men, and thus are less likely to show off pics.
>>
>>18372583
>Women are more often embarrassed about who've they've fucked than men

sick burn lol
>>
>>18372571
>>18372573
>>18372576
Ok thanks. I'm never sending a girl nudes. Fuck that.
>>
>>18372565
Not so much posting as it is gathering 5 girls around 1 phone and awkwardly giggling.
>>
>>18372587
At a certain age isn't it more embarrassing NOT to have nude pics online?
Like what are you amish
>>
>>18372597
I think I'm probably the only guy who has never taken a penis pic. I feel like the only reason a woman would want one is for the wrong reasons. Like, a back up plan if he has nudes of her.
>>
>>18372464
>>18372390
>tfw no dumb 18 yo gf to take advantage of
>>
>>18372510
I hate compliments from strangers, especially on dating sites.
Being told I'm hot/cute/sexy/pretty is boring as fuck. Almost never reply.
>>
Is it usual to find someone very attractive yet extremely fucking annoying at the same time...I had sex with this girl exactly once and she is now super rude to me, shows up at my class, bugs me about her homework, knocks the door of my room in the morning when I'm sleeping (already told her not to). When I'm doing my assignment she sat on my laptop (who the fuck does this lol). I was angry and I pushed her around a little bit and she cried, then I kissed her and tried to have sex with her and it was good until after I came on her face and she started sulking again. Should I apologize for something?
>>
File: alex.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
alex.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>18370082
Both genders:
Is tinder worth a shot? What experiences have you off it?
>>
what happen to my future gf
>>
To guys:

I'm getting married in a few months. I'm a horrible person with shit tons of issues, but I love my fiance very much and I want to be the best partner ever for him. So I think I need to improve so he won't get tired of my behavior.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad are the following situations for you? Rate them both separately and in total.

1. Your wife is a manipulative bitch to everyone except you and her closest friends. She uses people for her own agendas and do not feel any guilt when doing so.
2. Your wife is obsessed with improving her looks, do not believe you when you tell her she's pretty, feels very ugly and wants to drastically change how she looks with plastic surgeries and other stuff.
3. Your wife only eats once a day at 7pm, huge portion, because she has a weird eating disorder. She will go to lunch outside if you ask her to, but she will purge after. She do not eat vegetables so she won't be able to teach your children to eat vegetables.
4. Your wife is possessive and will cry hysterically if she finds out that you have romantic feelings for other people. Fucking other people is okay if you're not even slightly in love with them.
5. Your wife uses hard drugs once or twice a year at parties. Not addicted though.
6. Your wife wants you to rave or go clubbing with her constantly and you don't have an experience going to places like that.
7. Your wife will most likely spoil your children and try to persuade you to buy them everything they want.
>>
>>18372736
>1. Your wife is a manipulative bitch to everyone except you and her closest friends. She uses people for her own agendas and do not feel any guilt when doing so.
A pretty solid 7 or 8
>2. Your wife is obsessed with improving her looks, do not believe you when you tell her she's pretty, feels very ugly and wants to drastically change how she looks with plastic surgeries and other stuff.
4 up until surgery, then it jumps to 6
>3. Your wife only eats once a day at 7pm, huge portion, because she has a weird eating disorder. She will go to lunch outside if you ask her to, but she will purge after. She do not eat vegetables so she won't be able to teach your children to eat vegetables.
>4. Your wife is possessive and will cry hysterically if she finds out that you have romantic feelings for other people. Fucking other people is okay if you're not even slightly in love with them.
4?
>5. Your wife uses hard drugs once or twice a year at parties. Not addicted though.
3 or 4
>6. Your wife wants you to rave or go clubbing with her constantly and you don't have an experience going to places like that.
>7. Your wife will most likely spoil your children and try to persuade you to buy them everything they want.

I don't even understand how a person can be this bad...
>>
>>18372736
Who are you? Maris Crane?
>>
>>18372736
>1. Your wife is a manipulative bitch to everyone except you and her closest friends. She uses people for her own agendas and do not feel any guilt when doing so.
5/10. It can be beneficial it's own right but it can be pretty bad.
>2. Your wife is obsessed with improving her looks, do not believe you when you tell her she's pretty, feels very ugly and wants to drastically change how she looks with plastic surgeries and other stuff.
9/10 I think this is pretty horrendous if it goes as far as plastic surgery. I find once a person has plastic surgery they get addicted to it. Then they start overdoing it. Don't get me wrong it's great for people with scars or who have been in accidents.
>3. Your wife only eats once a day at 7pm, huge portion, because she has a weird eating disorder. She will go to lunch outside if you ask her to, but she will purge after. She do not eat vegetables so she won't be able to teach your children to eat vegetables.
9/10 Eating disorders are bad for everyone involved. If the children see what there mothers is doing they will do the same.
>4. Your wife is possessive and will cry hysterically if she finds out that you have romantic feelings for other people. Fucking other people is okay if you're not even slightly in love with them.
1/10 fucking other people when you're married is degenerate.
>5. Your wife uses hard drugs once or twice a year at parties. Not addicted though.
10/10 hate drugs.
>6. Your wife wants you to rave or go clubbing with her constantly and you don't have an experience going to places like that.
4/10 No real problem with clubbing. It's fun.
>7. Your wife will most likely spoil your children and try to persuade you to buy them everything they want.
7/10. As much as I appreciate her care for them. There's a difference between spoiling and looking after. I would mind if she was bowing to their every whim.
>>
>>18372736

I'm a busy grad student and I unironically eat like this. After a semester I got a six pack within otter mode., didn't lift weight at all, just walk from class to class.

The rest means she's not gonna be my fiance and I wish your guy best of luck!
>>
File: file.png (272KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
272KB, 600x352px
>>18372736
6 is fine, rest are heavy
>>
so this girl keeps looking at my stories but won't respond to my messages
i should just tell her to fuck off right
>>
>>18372652
"Alright bitch I'm gonna come fuck you, what's your address"

That seems so effective
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.