[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for greenexting this >Be 3/10 male >Become really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1365663177565.jpg (260KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1365663177565.jpg
260KB, 1024x768px
Sorry for greenexting this

>Be 3/10 male
>Become really good friends with 9/10 girl.
>Don't know if she's into me or why
>We have a really good time
>This girl also has a friend who's the ugliest bitch I've ever seen in my life.
>Ugly bitch is bullying her and makes fun of her because she's hanging out with me.
>Now I have observed that this girl is growing more reluctant to do stuff with me

wat do /adv/

(i'd post a pic of the ugly bitch but this is a SFW board and she belongs in a /b/ gore thread)
>>
Idk man

Date the ugly bitch since she's in your league???
>>
>>18369912
>>Ugly bitch is bullying her and makes fun of her because she's hanging out with me.
>>Now I have observed that this girl is growing more reluctant to do stuff with me

this girl is pretty smart to come up with this excuse to get away from you kek
>>
>>18369912

First of all, get out of your head the idea of playing the hero. Maybe you weren't tihnking about it, but before it even occurs to you, DON'T. She has to deal with her bully, you can't change that.

Now that that's clear, let's continue. Be the best friend you can (FRIEND), and if she still doesn't apreciate that enough, then, sorry, she is being stupid. Nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>18369919
i've seen it happen. Because she's a foreveralone, she doesn't want other people to be happy... she's a bitter ugly bitch
>>
>>18369912

lmao sounds like the 9/10 had her friend help her out of this situation without hurting you. Instead of getting killed she throws her friend under the bus lol
>>
>>18369927
why would she do that since she's the one who approached me first????
>>
>>18369956

People change their minds. Being your friend today is not a contract to be your friend forever.
>>
>>18369960
trust me it's her friend - i've heard her
for example today she was saying to her "I was looking for a boyfriend but it seems you have found one" and then she was laughing.
>>
Get one of your ugly friends to date the other one
>>
>>18369969
>trust me it's her friend - i've heard her

I believe you. If she prefers to listen to her friend instead of hanging out with you, then there's nothing you can do. She made her choice.
>>
>>18369972
maybe she feels uncomfortable being made fun of
>>
Maybe she's backing off because her friend likes you.
>>
>>18369951
Lmao. Just move on OP and start hitting the gym.
>>
File: 1442332378575.jpg (35KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1442332378575.jpg
35KB, 500x470px
>>18369912
Hey man, I know your feel. It's weird, but I was thinking about something similar that happened to me years ago, last night. IT MUST BE FATE.

>Going on a blind date with this girl off normiebook
>Having a good time, but she's way out of my league
>The whole date, one of her female friends keeps texting and bothering her. She ignores it
>At the end of the date, I figured I blew my chance
>When we go to leave, she hugs me for a long time
>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
>We both stay and talk for a while, sort've doing this weird cuddle, hug thing
>Things are about to heat up when she suddenly gets a stream of literally 20 posts in a row
>I glance down at her phone to see she's texting with a tumblr landwhale (actually, she wasn't THAT unnattractive, but I'm petty), her friend has apparently looked me up on facebook and is talking shit about me
>Date gets mad and says that she has to go, but that we should go on another date, next weekend

>She shows up to our second date, having a decent time, just getting to know one another
>She says that she just left her phone at home this time
>When we leave dinner and go to the park, guess who is waiting for us
>Landwhale walks over and acts like she's starting a friendly conversation
>She starts making passive aggressive statements about my clothes and appearance
>I ask her what she's doing here in the first place, and things get awkward
>She spergs out and goes from passive aggressive to full autismo. Not even holding a conversation like a human being
>I'm just standing there, confused and unsure of how the fuck anyone would see this as anything but some weird sort've "control freak" move
>She ends her freakout with, "IS THIS REALLY THE KIND OF GUY YOU GO FOR?"
>I just tell my date that I'm leaving, and to call me if she ever wants to hang out.
>Never hear from her again

Cock-blocking and "The controlling fate friend" are the most unusual things I've ran into, in the dating scene. I don't get the agenda at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.