[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo guys, i didnt even do my final research paper for my lit class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494840853931.png (285KB, 760x756px) Image search: [Google]
1494840853931.png
285KB, 760x756px
Yo guys, i didnt even do my final research paper for my lit class and he still gave me an A (i did good on everything else) on the gradebook. It was due like a week ago and i just got all my research done and was planning on handing it in late anyway, should i still work on it and email it to him? Idk if he might try to change the grade if i dont hand it in some time i heard it's hard to change the grade. What do lads?
>>
Be grateful and suck his dick
>>
>>18369885
>he still gave me an A
what is the percentage of this research paper?
Is it even compulsory

Are you in highschool? your teacher might want to fuck you
>>
>>18370083
I am but i dont know if he expects me to hand it in since ive handed like 2 other papers a bit late before.
>>
>>18370103
Just finished freshman year of uni.
He doesnt grade by percentages. We have a series of short papers to write once a week on what we were reading and a longer one when we finished the book and the final was a research paper using 2 books we read. His grading system is based off of how much we improve throughout the year based on our writings and i got A's on all my papers.
>>
>>18370125
I see
He wants to fuck you.
>>
>>18370143
Nah he's married and im a guy
So should i just not do it and spend my dau shitposting(
>>
>>18370143
It's more likely that grades are due at a certain point and he's betting on her handing in the paper eventually and her final grade being an A so he's getting all the paperwork out of the way upfront.
>>
>>18370168
im a guy
so you think that he thinks ik just going to hand it in? my other papers were late only by like 2 days.
>>
>>18370168
also some of my other grades are not in yet so they arent due yet
>>
bump

i really dont want to write this paper since it's my last one and i want off but i dont know if he expects me to hand it in late/lower the grade if i dont hand it in.
>>
>>18369885
>>18370335
Just write it and be done with it
>>
>>18370495
/thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.