[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is this really cute girl at my local WaWa ( convenience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ls8F2rsB.jpg (84KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
ls8F2rsB.jpg
84KB, 1079x1079px
There is this really cute girl at my local WaWa ( convenience store/ gas station) I don't know how to approach her without being a creep. I am not bad looking at all and I can talk to girls, but i am sure she has gotten hit on. Any tips?
>>
>>18369858

Before a tip, I'll ask you a question:

Why ask a complete stranger out? Don't you have someone else in your life that likes you to go out with?
>>
>>18369863
I have female friends and a fuckbuddy. Nothing significant though. Besides, I like to get to know people.
>>
>>18369881

Then what makes this girl so special?
>>
>>18369896
The thrill of the hunt?

The girls im talking to dont really peak any interest. Now, I am not saying this girl would be any different but she might be. Hence, why I would like to get to know her.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>18369902
>The thrill of the hunt?

And that's why it's creepy. You are playing "lottery" with her at her place of work. "Maybe she is cool!" you think. Yeah, good luck. There's no way you don't make it creepy like this.
>>
>>18370080
what other reason do you want me to give you? lol

She is hot and she is my type and I find her attractive.
>>
>>18370108

I don't care for your reason. I'm just saying: If that's your reason, then it will be creepy to approach a stranger. Sorry, it's how it works.
>>
>>18370117
what other reason would there be for someone to approach a stranger?
>>
>>18370120

"Approach" as "asking for a date"? All reasons are creepy. Asking strangers on their job for a date is creepy.

"Approach" as in "talk"? There are many. People ask me for directions all the time, for example.
>>
>>18370135
I wouldn't ask her out on a date. I would ask for her number and obviously just talk to her
>>
>>18370209

Yeah, she won't realize why you are talking to her, I bet.
>>
>>18370218
Most likely. I would have to go out of my way to see her since I just saw her today during my 15 min break when I went to get gas. If I was able to see her more often I wouldn't have a problem approaching her.
>>
>>18370246
>If I was able to see her more often I wouldn't have a problem approaching her.

And that's why it's fucking creepy!

If you have to make it happen, then it's creepy. Specially, specially when you do it at someone's workplace.
>>
>>18370258
I know it's creepy lol. But what am I supposed to do? just not talk to her or even try because it is not convenient?
>>
>>18370275
>because it is not convenient?

Exactly! Don't inconvenience her. You know it's inconvenient, so be nice and don't do it.
>>
Good looking, outgoing, but asking advice from strangers. My BS detector is going off.
>>
>>18370311
That's what happens after being 3 years in a relationship.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.