[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How can I stop masturbating? > I have no job so too much time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: romaf.jpg (37KB, 408x454px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
romaf.jpg
37KB, 408x454px
How can I stop masturbating?
> I have no job so too much time at disposal.
>>
Find a job.
>>
>>18369551
I don't know how to, never had a job
>>
You can come over to my place
>>
Try getting a job and paying for some it's way better
>>
>>18369562
Ask parent for help with finding job.
>>
>>18369525
Fill your time with things you like to do.
Create a symbol that reminds of you of your willpower and desire to overcome the habit. I believe a cross may be really useful.
Pray.
Find a job.
Find a hobby.
Go out with friends.

In essence, fill your time and, when you have the urges, have something to help you resist. Be it an object of faith, be it physical exercises... you name it.
>>
>>18369525
Go volunteer at a mother fucking soup kitchen washing dishes for 3 months THEN go get a paying job at a decent restaurant. Quit being a LAZY jack off.
>>
Get a hobby best if outside your home
Keep away from 4chan and porn.
>>
>>18369525
work out, explore the world around you, read, learn, etc.

Also, "I dont know how to get a job" means "you aren't willing to get one"
Type of a resume, get someone to proof it, print out 100 copies and go submit them to fucking everywhere
your first job is going to suck, but most of them do and it will keep you busy and give you some money
>>
>>18369525
Get a job, and pick up mountain biking or something active as well.
>>
I just spank my monkey and cummed after 8 days not doing so. Feeling 25% relief for the other 75% I feel disappoint ( even though it is fucking midnight over here and I was sleeping I just got up and look at pornhub
>>
>>18369525
Stop using the internet for more than 2 hours at a go.

Go outside.

Get hobbies.

Exercise.

Literally just anything that doesn't involve you browsing the internet for an obscene amount of time, especially at night.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.