[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i get a suomi grill to like me, german 19 (yes there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.jpg (176KB, 1020x994px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.jpg
176KB, 1020x994px
how can i get a suomi grill to like me,
german 19 (yes there is 13 years of school in some bundeslaender). She is top of the class in math and dresses traditional. Not slutty. How do i get her to like me?
pls help
>>
>>18369395
pls anyone
>>
>>18369395
Wtf is a Suomi ?
>>
>>18369419
U Ned to provide some context, like a pic of wtf it looks like, so we know what area we can focus on to help u, does she have any hobby , pets , what does she like? Maybe she's a secret slut u just don't know
>>
>>18369395
wtf I want finnish gf now!?
>>
>>18369461
why is she yellow tho
>>
Tell her that you really think Raikkonen should have had Monaco, and her which rally driver is her favourite. Fins love racesport.
>>
>>18369464
its a /pol/ meme that all fins are mongolian
>>
>>18369451
she does art, no pic sry
>>
>>18369547
Yeah, what type of art? Lang art, modern art or classical, if she's into modern art she might be a slut.
>>
>>18369593
like realistic art, she is really good at drawing lifelike art on paper
>>
>>18369618
U mean sketches? U do know they draw nude models right? So she sometimes looks and draws fat cocks for a major. She def a slut
>>
>>18369635
ok
>sry i cant talk to you anon said you are a slut
>perkele i am kill myself
>>
>>18369635
maybe you are right tho
>>
>>18369640
U know I'm right, how would op feels when he hangs out with her and saw a bunch of hand drawn dick pics, the cucking is too severe.
>>
>>18369672
yeah thatbe kinda shit
Is the whole finnish gf just a meme?
>>
Consistently show her why you like her as a person.
>>
>>18369744

i will
ty all for your advice
>>
>>18369696
Mostly, if u want a traditional gf u have to look at different factors other than how she dress, how she react to politics how she spends her time does she have any tattoo what type of environment did she grow up in and all kinds of shit
>>
>>18369744
And you will just be another cuck, show her u are interested in her, but not just her. Shoe her u are a caring person but also ruthless when the situation raises. Be another good guy who like her as a person and ur in the friend zone, or worse the cuck zone
>>
>>18369768
how then?
>>18369757
yeah, in class and out of school we never cover politics
>>
>>18369776
First of all u have to know what u want, do u want a gf? Ltr ? Pussy? And the u have to find out what she wants? This is bit difficult, but you would probably know hints thru interaction.

Next prepare a plant or strategy to get what u want by giving what she wants, or seemingly that way

And remember all war is based on deception
>>
>>18369813
gf
i dont care if its platonic
>still not a cuck
>>
>>18369776
U can just ask her simple politics questions
Like what do u think about tax stuff or the bombing

This is tricky, if u have a hint that she's liberal ur fuckd it is best if she has no strong political opinion, because woman who engage in political discussion is a general red flag, she can have opinions on events with political connections but not the political views themselves
>>
>>18369825
Are u sure u want a platonic gf ? Then why the fuck u want a traditional one then, won't a slut be more suitable to ur needs

Op ask ur self what do u want, really ask ur self do u even want her? Or the idea of a gf that is traditional who she fits ur current description
>>
>>18369831
yeah should be easy enough,
what sort of right minded Finn would be afflicted towards communism, when not even 100 years of their independence have passed
>>
>>18369841
traditional values are important.
also it just looks better, what is there to imagine when your gf walks around like a prostitute half the time
maybe platonic wasnt the right word
>>
>>18369849
See, u don't even know wtf u wanted in the first place, u have to have a precise aim.
It boils down to what do u really want, humans are emotional we sometimes cloud our judgment with emotions and shit.

What do u want? Something that deep down u know is the only thing that matter and it will not change today or tomorrow or next year

Wtf u want ?
>>
>>18369867
honestly just a clear, yes go for it or no it will be awkward as fuck
>>
>>18369875
How can u get her to like u, want u, worship u if u don't even know what u wanted in the first place, right now ur on a path to discover the truth, do not stop here and try to lie to ur self.

If u do this u will enslave her, she will be yours.
>>
>>18369768
Most cucks don't like women as people.

They like the ideal of women they have in their head.
>>
>>18370172
Fuck off cuck
>>
File: 1444248995208.png (340KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1444248995208.png
340KB, 800x450px
Wtf I love Mongols now
>>
>>18369441
Finnish
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.