[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See qt at college >Stalk her in FB >Realize she has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
67KB, 300x300px
>See qt at college
>Stalk her in FB
>Realize she has an Instagram account
>I have one, but without any pic, just to follow bitches and qts
>Try to follow her
>She reject me
>Try to follow her two days later
>She reject me
>Try to follow her three days later
>She reject me
>Try to at least follow her boyfriend one week later
>He reject me

Now i have a private message from her and I'm scared as fuck to open it, and the most probable it is only saying "the fuck are you?" or "fuck off creep"
>>
Open it, and share it with us. We're here to support you scaredanon.
>>
Some people don't accept fake accounts. Try making it more real than fake.
>>
>>18368975
eh I have the same instagram just for following qts
never have ur problem kek
show me hers
>>
>>18368975
why are you scared? as long as you didn't use your real name or anything linked to your real name as the account, what possible harm could it cause?
>>
File: 197.jpg (30KB, 505x643px) Image search: [Google]
197.jpg
30KB, 505x643px
>>18368998
Anyway, I'm scared of she's searched me on FB, my Instagram account has a name of my FB's fake account (an account with only three pics of mine and a bunch of random local bitches as friends). But she probably knows my face now, I'm scared to go to college right now and see her
>>
>>18369019
come on it's not that bad

what do you think she's gonna do? suck your dick?
>>
>>18368975
And this is when Jimmy realized that being a creep has consequences.
>>
>>18369079
not really
I follow tons of qts :)
never had this problem
It doesn't hurt anyone I jerk off to girls from my uni
>>
>>18369085

Omg that's a thing ?
>>
>>18369116
following instagrams of pretty girls?
Yes.
>>
I used to care about this kind of stuff.

No matter what she says, tell her:

"i like to follow hot girls"

why did you follow her boyfriend? rofl
>>
>>18369116
Yes imagine that stacy. Your own body you post on instagram is target for ugly beta creeps who hoars it, post it on /b/, photoshop it to nudes and fap to it.

Dont like it?
Consider not posting your body online.

>:-|
>>
>>18369174
>you should adjust because some people can't into society
Hey, why even going outside, you might get killed by some ugly beta creep.
>>
So what the fuck is the message?
>>
>>18369963
Betas have been beating it to hot chicks since the dawn of time, it's instagram that is the newb player on the field.

That said as long as you're conscious of your privacy the competing aspects can coexist.
>>
OP what does the mssage say common man.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yjWfR4dKce
>>
>>18369174
>>18369963

>Your own body you post on instagram is target for ugly beta creeps who hoars it, post it on /b/, photoshop it to nudes and fap to it.

lol speak for yourself

I'm a goodlooking guy with a 18 yo gf and I do the same thing, not the /b/ and photoshop part though.
It's natural for guys to build up a collection of hot chicks, especially if you go to university. It will be useful someday. I'm not saying some guys from bumfuck nowhere might not do the same thing though
>>
>>18369019
>>18368975
Just read it. If she accuses you of being a creep just say you're trying to start a brand or photography insta of hot girls. Or don't respond at all. Or send back the upside down smiling emoji.
>>
>>18369169
This
>>
Don't wanna start a new thread but this girl is in my top friends on FB, the other two girls in my top friends I talk to almost every day while this girl I haven't spoken to in like a year and I don't even lurk her profile. We aren't following each other on IG but she keeps popping up as a suggested follow. What's going on here? My top friends are my friends and family pretty consistently but she pops up a bit often. Is she stalking me or someone in my circle? Would it be harsh to unfriend her?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.