[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got this strange call at my mothers place (where my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170529_174804.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_174804.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
So I just got this strange call at my mothers place (where my dad used to live b4 the divorce). It was a english speaking woman ( i live in the netherlands), who was looking for a man that shares my surname, presumably my father. She continued to ask me some strange questions about things like life insurance, mortgages, interest, savings, land ownership, employment, pensions, etc. She fended off my inquiries to who she was, or who she worked for. My question: do lending banks employ these tactics to figure out if there lenders own any assets? Can i assume my dad is in debt?

Pic unrelated, some soup i made.
>>
>>18368470
is that tofu?

You didn't give her any information, did you?
>>
>>18368499
It is! Fried and covered in hoisin sauce. No I did not. I was intriqued by the questions so I did answer, but i dis t really give valueable info.
>>
>>18368470
you should have hung up, hope you dont end up homeless
>>
>>18368661
They just know im 25 and a student. That shouldnt merit anything.
>>
>>18368470
It sounds like a cold call, getting names out of the phone book or some sucker list and passing the information on to a stock or insurance company who will then call again to sell something.

NEVER give anyone ANY information over the phone. No bank EVER does calls like that. It is ALWAYS a scam of some sort.
>>
>>18368789
>>18368789
Thanks for the tips. It was indeed shady.
>>
>>18368808
Soup looks good btw, why didn't you cook the egg in the stew tho?
>>
>>18368816
I think they tend to fall apart then. Anyway, OP, give us the recipe, please?
>>
>>18368816
Thx! Wanted to try some ramen. No reason, the recipe said to do it seperately, boiled them a bit to hard though. Next time i might marinate them in soy sauce.
>>
Scammers will do anything and always come up with new ideas for people's information or she could be banging your pops
>>
Zeker niet in het Engels.
Was het een Pajeet?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.